Welcome to Gaia! ::

A soft growl escaped Enkai as he was forced to speak with the other master's creatures. Instead, he concentrated on Seiryu only and spoke with as much calm as his anger would allow, "My mistress has a place. One that know one would be able to find. But that's only if you people actually trust her enough to follow along." He then broke contact gently, not in the mood to be completely uncivilized.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Pre was silent, thinking about Kir and Ellie. They have to put up with so much...
She shook her head to clear those thoughts away, "Lets' keep moving," She said with a little bit of emotional pain in her voice.

"...?" Kir looked to the Musician in a daze. What happened to him before this? He felt like he was waking up from a dream. A dream of friends and bright colors. And sitting down, watching the sunset with friends.

(My posts are going to stop for a while. Sorry. Entertaining my brother)
Ellie shakes her head and says, "That was were I lived." to Tye.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Jezzanya followed behind Animaru, keeping away. She didn't want to upset the water master and her gaurdian futher. She wanted to say she was really and truly sorry for ever bringing it up, and would just forget all about it if that's what Animaru really wanted. She knew Animaru would never open up to anyone, except maybe Kiendo. Still, Jezzanya trusted her with her life just as she did with all the others, no matter how Animaru chose to act.
"We don't really have a choice. Army or no, we need somewhere to live." Seiryu responded, and relayed the message to Tye, "I agree, it's all we have right now."

Musician hugged Kir tightly as the demons backed away, "It's alright, you're safe now dear."
Enkai gave a nod before trotting to the front of the line and leading the way while Animaru stayed a few hundred feet in the forest, still not wanting to be near them. After a few minutes, the sound of waves on sand filled the air and they soon found themselves at a beach. That is when Animaru finally joined them.

Once on the beach, Animaru kept her back to the other masters, not even bothering to look back at them as she waited. Once she felt that all of them had caught up, she began walking into the ocean, the water keeping a distance from her feet as she walked, expecting them to follow.
Drake looked at Animaru entering the ocean. We wanted to ask if she would keep them dry too, put was worried about an argument. So, he turns to Tye, figuring he was the only other one that would keep them dry.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Jezzanya followed behind Animaru after some of the others had followed. She said nothing for fear of some kind of argument erupting, and she didn't want to risk getting either Enkai or Animaru more upset than they already were. If they wanted to talk about their past, they would; in time.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"..." Kir hugged the Musician close and tried not to cry. It must have just been a bad dream. All that stuff. All the pain. It all must have been a bad dream. And now he was home again.

Pre, Kiendo, and Tea continued on with the others in silence.

(Still entertaining my bro)
Stopping, Animaru turned and looked back at Drake and the others that were looking worried, "Get moving, children. I don't intend on killing you.... I'm going to have a bubble of water around all of us, you brainless children. And if you don't hurry up, I'll leave you behind." With that sh continued walking, the water seemingly up to her knees, the water stayed a good twenty feet away from her in what appeared to be a circle.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Jezzanya quickened her pace, ignoring Animaru's snide comments.
Deep down, she's hurting. I ust know it. That attitude of hers is only a mask to hide it. she thought to herself.
Zakoyo didn't need to worry about quickening his pace. He normally walked fast anyway.
Drake followed next to Pre, just as silent as she was. He was beginning to worry about the group. He knew Kir being gone was going to hurt, and he was still very sad about it, but this was bad. Ellie, seems almost lifeless now. he thinks, watching her walk into the water after Animaru.
Santiago nodded, and waded on through the water. He honsetly would be glad to reach dry land again, but he could sacrifice for now. After all he'd sacrificed much more than lungs before.

Zaguro yawned. "Why did I do this? I'm letting you in on a secret here Feora, I don't tell you everything now do I? You serve me now, remember? Should you ever go back to the elemental warriors, I can command your body to shut down completely, how's that sound?"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Feora smirked, "You wouldn't want your precious second vessel to die like that now, would you?" She sneered, "I don't give a damn about what happens to me. I want to know why you keep hurting Kir like this!"
After a small bit of walking, the group was now completely submerged with a large bubble of air over them. After about a minute, Animaru sighed again and spoke quietly, thought her voice could be heard through the bubble, "At this pace, we have about a thirty minute walk ahead of us. Then we'll be at one of my hideouts." Her gaze then drifted upwards so that she could watch the wide array of fish that swam over them. Once they got deeper, they'd probably even see whales and such. Or even some of the dolphins she used to play with here. Or was that on a different planet. She couldn't remember anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff