Welcome to Gaia! ::

["Ok... I'm just going to say everyone is gone now." -_-' Is tired of waiting.]

With a final searing look at Kiera Lianna, which made the vampire sigh before dragging everyone out of the room, Animaru's eyes moved over Kiendo's face, her tails flicking in annoyance. Stupid human. Actually gave into this useless demon. Pathetic. And for what reason should I save him? Because he intrigues you, you self-centered b***h. Shut up, Yukimaru. A soft growl escaped her throat as she sent a glare at the big wolf. But with a roll of her eyes, she returned her attention to Kiendo, a brow raised as she watched him, "Why, hello, numb nuts. How tiresome to have met in these... Lovely accommodations. I take it that you've gone back to being Zaguro's disposable pet?" Her eyes moved to his neck and she chuckled, "I can practically see the collar he has on you." With a human-like smirk distorting her wolven features, Animaru's tails began to sway more slowly before simply stopping altogether. "Mind telling me why you so willingly become his little toy, Kiendo?"

Giving a pout, Kiera walked next to Zakoyo, her mind back behind the now closed door, which had apparently locked from the other side. She was annoyed that she didn't get to watch, but then again, they had more important things to be concerned with. Glancing over at Zakoyo, she reached out and flicked his shoulder, smirking, "So... You ready, kiddo?"
Santiago dragged Alucard along with them, all things considered, Alucard was probably safer NOT getting in animaru's way.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Kiendo smirked a little, "Kiendo's not here," He said, "But I must say, he did give one hell of a fight, I haven't been in control very long. If only you were here an hour ago, you slow being."

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Zakoyo's violet eyes looked over to Kiera. "As ready as I'll ever be," he replied, "Coming this far, I'm not going to turn back now."

(fail! i fail at posting right now.)
Animaru barked out a laugh as Yukimaru and Enkai came to her sides, their eyes on him, "If you've only been in control that long, then you're weaker than I thought. Or Kiendo is a hell of a lot stronger. It's probably both, though. So, little dog, where does your leash lead you?" Her eyes moved over him, her ears flicking back forth, making sure that no one else decided to come up behind her.

A lighthearted giggle came from her as Kiera glanced at him, "If you are not confident you will win, then you will lose, little one. Would you like some blood wine to heal up?" She pulled the dark bottle out and offered it to him, her pale red eyes watching him keenly.
Tye looked at the closed way, and looked back down the way they were going. It was one thing to talk about invading Zaguro's fortress, it was another to actually do it. Honestly, Tye was a little nervous. Regardless, he pushed his legs to move, his scarf flapping behind him.

Magician smirked and patted his son on the head, "Buck up kiddo. Now's not the time to get all scardy-cat on us."

Tye rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Don't patronize me old man."

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Pre wanted this over with. She was worried that something might be happening to Tea...or even Kir even though it had already 'happened'

"It's a leash that leads to my own hand," Kiendo snarled, "I am my own owner!" He attacked front on with his falchion, aiming to sever Animaru's head clean from her shoulders. A red mist formed around him.
Animaru laughed at his ignorance and easily dodged the attack, which had become sloppy due to his anger. The air started to become damp as she moved, her eyes smirking at him, "Poor, ignorant little demon. You were never your own master or owner. You have always belonged to someone else. And that hasn't changed. You are merely a tool, being used by Zaguro. If you wanted true freedom, you would be attacking him. After all, if you beat him, it would mean that you were stronger than him. That you could do what you want, have anything you wish, kill whenever you felt the need. But now, you merely attack upon his orders, meaning you are weak and a pawn." Her water didn't mix at all with the blood that he had in the air, merely blocked it and evaporated it into nothing, taking the water out of it. Blood, after all, had a lot of water in it. She ignored the fact that her animals were moving around her, flicking their tails and watching for a good opening.

Rikujou glanced over at Tye and the Magician, rolling his eyes that the child treated his father that way. But then again, they did get off to a rough start, what with said father trying his best to kill them and all. Still, Tye was lucky to have this moment with his father that he would be able to remember, rather than barely remember anything about him other than his grizzly murder at that claws of his brethren. Giving a growl, fur covered Rikujou's skin, his body taking on the appearance of a werewolf. This was something that he had gained when his predecessor's power and knowledge was passed to him. He had learned his hybrid form, which he had not taken until this moment, saving it for the battle against Zaguro. Around the base of his wolf tail, feather's circled before fanning out, showing an eagle's tail as well. Wincing slightly, all of his bones snapped before resettling into this form, with large wings ripping the skin upon his back. A wolven whimper escaped him before he opened his eyes, which glowed an eagle gold. He gave a sigh and stretched his wings, making sure that he didn't hit anyone before looking around at shocked faces. After all, when someone takes a new form that's never been seen before, they should be damn well shocked.

Watching Rikujou change forms, Kiera Lianna's eyes flickered with shock before she tilted her head, curiosity taking over the other emotion, "Wow, Riku-san... When did you learn that? That's cool, if a bit creepy... I thought you couldn't take a middle form?" Her head tilted as she moved forward, reaching out and rubbing his wings, which caused him to grimace. With this being the first time he's taken this form, they were a bit tender.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Kiendo pulled the falchion closer to him and his shadow seemed to move on its own. It was a dark pool of blood that only seemed like a shadow until now. It was shaping the ground and shifting it to his will.
From behind Animaru a mound of ruddy colored stone tried to trap her by surrounding her. As that happened he went in for another attempt to take her head.
"So," Drake began, to Pre. He was debating whether to say goodbye, or say it's going to be okay. He decided on neither. "Don't die," he bluntly threw out.

"Weeeeeeellllllllllllll, this may just be the end, Ellie." Mua said, yawning like it was any other day. "Yeah, it might..." Ellie muttered. At this point, she didn't really care if she lived or die. "Ellie..." her brother began, "You can't die. Remember that. If you die, it's more than these few people here that are effected," Jonas finished. "Yeah, I know, but," Ellie looked over at the Elemental Masters, "Think of the pressure that's on them. If they die, it's not just a planet and an angel that are screwed, it's the entire universe that gets to fall into hell."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff