Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(since no one's posted, i'm just gonna do a time skip to where they all get to zaguro's throne room.)

Time passed by slowly. The group fought their way past what seemed like countless gaurds and soldiers of Zaguro's army. Alucard led the way along with Tye's father, for they knew the way through the castle. Jezzanya and the others followed, no words passing the lips now of anyone. Finally, they came upon a large door. It led right into Zaguro's throne room, where he almost always was. They'd been waned by the two leaders that Kir and the Musician would probably be in there as well, more than ready to join the fight. Jezzanya nodded in understanding, her bloodied blade held firmly in her grasp.
"We've come to far now," she said, "We have to finish this once and for all."

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

(But Kiendo was positioned at the main doors...)

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(no one's posted in over a week. what am i supposed to do?)

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

(Do you know anything about Rawr? I think that's why everyone's stopped)

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(no, i don't. haven't heard from her or seen her online for awhile.)
[[Maybe someone should just take over her chars? 'Prolly wanna PM her first before we do that though~]]
((As for the kiendo problem we could just say that he was at the wrong gate, people make mistakes sometimes right?))

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

(Or we could do this: )

Kiendo was watching them from the shadows the entire time. Now he knew was his chance to shine. He vanished from where he was hiding and appeared before the group, between them and the door to Zaguro's throne room, "Well well. Amazing how you got here with hardly a scratch," He said with an evil grin, "I doubt you'll all be going in that room anytime soon.

Feora watched what was going on from the shadows of her own dimension. She wanted to step in and stop Kiendo's curse, but she knew the moment she did...She just hoped that Zaguro was too busy to realize that she was around.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Jezzanya's hair had partially obscured her face.
"I wouldn't say hardly, exactly," she replied in a bitter tone.
She pushed her hair out of her face to see better, revealing a face with a large scar over one of the eyes. While fighting their way through, one soldier had managed to hit Jezzanya, leaving a large gash over her left eye. Because of her magic, she'd been able to heal it; but the sword had blinded her in that one eye, and she couldn't erase the scar that had been left behind. Still, the young girl wasn't going to let that hinder her in any sort of battle...even if it meant against Kiendo.
Alucard laughed, this wasn't just some laugh it was THE laugh. "Poor, poor Kiendo. Who wants to kill him?" Alucards aura affecting the surrounding area. The hallway was now a lovely shade of crimson and two dogs that had about 17 times the normal ammount of eyes were sitting 10 feet away fighting over a human arm.

Santiago was through with this, he was truthfully hoping to just get into Zaguro's throne room and trash the place and be done with it, but that apparently wasn't going to work. "Look whomever you are if you don't move in the next five seconds I slice you to bits. Five....Four...." Santiago counted while taking out one of his swords.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Pre simply ignored the others for now. Something more dangerous than Alucard and Santiago combined was around, and she had a sinking feeling that she knew who it was...
Kiendo just laughed as Santiago started a stupid countdown. They had no idea apparently. He had killed countless demons and taken their blood. It gave off no scent and had no desirable flavor for any creature, but it was there. All around them. Little red blood cells gone bad. They were so miniscule that none of them knew it. The cells were in their lungs, their tissues in some of them. His focus was on Alucard and Santiago, however some of the others were prey as well, like Jezzanya since she's wounded.
Even before Santiago started counting, he lifted his falchion and another one of equal strength formed in his empty hand. A silver liquid came up from the cracks in the ground and covered Kiendo in armor plating. His bloody wings rose up from his back. While they were distracted by all this, he had already struck. Santiago wasn't able to get to the number three.
The flecks of blood inside them suddenly ripped at them from the inside, turning into small spikes which spun rapidly to try and sever ligaments and impair breathing.
Santiago was truly amused. "Ha....Ha....Ow....Ha. That's all? I've had much pain worse than this. Final form of Azz..."

Alucard pushed Santiago aside. "Not your fight Osael, I'll hold him at bay until one of you can come and release him. Hopefully I can do it but...It's probobly not happening." Alucard smiled "Your pitiful blood attack does not work on me, My blood is long gone, whatever remains is stagnant and only usefull for creating more vampires. You'll need more than that to stop me. Releasing control art restriction to level one, target acquired and shall not be released until eternally silent. Pray for mercy from your impotent god!" The world around Kiendo and Alucard collapsed and the world around them was now one long corridor. "Go now, otherwise I might kill you too!" Alucard no longer needed his guns, he had one, wicked sword.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"You fail to understand," Kiendo said, "It's not your blood I'm targeting," He knew taking Alucard's blood would give no results. It was their bodies he targeted. Their tissues. Already microscopic cells were tearing their joints apart like rapid arthritis. He didn't need blood anymore. He got all he ever wanted.
Some of the small flecks were starting to eat holes in Pre's wings.
Currently not in solid form, Jonas was sneaking up behind Kiendo. He was hoping, if this worked, Drake was ready to purify the man. Jonas would do it himself, but he would be spending too much energy trying to hold him down.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Jezzanya felt the effects of Kiendo's attack, or whatever it was.
Dammit, she thought to herself through gritted teeth.
Her joints felt like they were actively aging, like whatever was attacking her from within was killing the cells of one by one. Her eyes turned upon the other elemental masters, holding within them the silent message they all could understand; let's go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff