8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
ι'ℓℓ sєт чσυя ωσяℓ∂ ⓐ ⓕ ⓛ ⓐ ⓜ ⓔ
___User ImageBurn babyUser ImageBaby burnUser Image
User Image

☠ The thing with me is, I'll literally melt your ⒽⒺⒶⓇⓉ

His strong fingers clasped shut around Queen Paradigms delicate hand, cradling her in a cloud of warm fur from his gloves. For a brief moment he remained still, gazing deep into her eyes as though looking through the woman and into her core. His eyes moved, taking in her curves as they appeared bathed in sunlight, and there his gaze lingered again.
            Finally he broke the stare and pulled her up onto the horse to sit in front of him, a position from which she would find herself pressed flush up against his broad chest, while his muscular arms wrapped around her waist to grasp the reigns.

The scent of fresh tulip blossoms evoked in the Kings mind as her essence overcame him. He was not unskilled in the ways of love and intimacy, but never had he held a member of royalty so close. She smelled sweet and delicious, and the desire to taste her neck while planting it with forceful kisses proved almost too much to resist, until the sudden vocalisation from her snapped his mind back to the present.

"I am a king." He explained, somewhat confused by the remark. "As you are a Queen, should we not set the precedent for what a man is? Or what a woman is?" He questioned, taking his right hand and pressing it against the woman's stomach, to stabilize her, as the best below them began to move. If she was unused to the motions of a horse, it would not matter so much, Markus had practically grown up in the saddle and as such was comfortable enough in his own riding skill so's to spend much of his attention steadying Paradigm.

"We will leave the city immediately. Best not give Grex time to change his mind."

Ⓜarxfire Ƙ ȋ ɳ ɡ σƒ Ⓕ 𝔩 𝔞 𝔪 𝔢
User Image

Paradigm LaMonx

She brushed a strand of hair back, nodding to herself. This man clearly had to be a fantastic king, she was giddy at the thought of seeing his kingdom. An amazing man such as himself had to have a wondrous land, her father told her many times of the amazing things that could be found there.

His broad chest felt so safe, she laughed lightly at the thoughts of her guards thinking the man was a threat to her. "Yes, I am sure you are a wonderful man and king. I suppose I should compose myself, act more regal...be something my people are proud of."

The Queen couldn't help flinching as the horse moved, having never so much as seen one. The girl couldn't hide that it frightened her a little, being up high but she knew she wouldn't fall. He inspired her, a feeling she never had. She wanted to be a better queen, make things right in her city.She looked back at the city of Elon, an amazing place and yet an unsociable man with manners to be desired. Maybe she'd try and help him do the same. "Yes, show me what this creature can do." She wouldn't worry about failing anymore and would actually try to do something.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Savant Grex // Savant // Elon

Grex watched absently as she began to spin, his eyes unmoving as she span, as she moved closer he simply stayed his ground, watching her as a resonating sound began to fill the air, as she launched her strike he moved his forearm up relatively speedily, the hit caused a sound that was similar to two steel beams hitting each other, he grumbled a little bit as he moved his hand slightly, pushing the blade a few inches away "Too flashy...You are like one of those door salesman, hype something up and it turns out to be rather cr*p" He explained, looking at the fresh cut in his coat "Lovely..." He mumbled before pulling back the sleeve, it had actually turned into what appeared to be an abyss black metal, at least around the area that it hit. "You got Moxxy....I like that, but unfortunately you are much too flashy for my tastes...Or at least, you put on a show and don't deliver, I at least expected a dent." He replied, watching her carefully, assessing her as it were. So far he had worked out that she was strong minded, didn't like criticism, and it was probably best not to touch her friends...Good progress.

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~The Great Ox Spirit~

'And you can have it all...'

Ox sat in the middle of Uvini in a meditative pose though he wasn't meditating...He was just lost. He didn't know his way around the place and the people that he asked direction from, all lied to him. Someone even stole a bit of coin from him as he sat there and waited for Daemon to return. Ox was currently sitting on top of the man that stole from him.

'...My empire of dirt...'

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~Sollux Captor~

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it"

Sollux wasn't far from Grex. He rarely ever really was. Sollux was simply gathering information on the situation involving these collars. Sollux was wearing one himself and had it set to amplify his power. Sollux was glad to know however that Grex too also saw them as a problem. Sollux's mind was running a million thoughts through his head, like computer codes. He wanted to help but he wasn't sure as to how.

"View it, code it, jam - unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
Cross it, crack it, switch - update it,
Name it, rate it, tune it, print it,
Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
Touch it, bring it, Pay it, watch it,
Turn it, leave it, start - format it."
User Image
Zave Aetiel

Zave groaned and went for the door, he wish he had stayed in Uvini, it was less of a headache. How he got wrapped up in this was ridiculous and quite tiring, the man Savant Grex was a strange one indeed. And the girls? Well...he didn't need something else loud. Why was there no soft, quiet, gentle girls?

He sighed, he definitely hadn't gotten enough sleep if he was thinking that. The teen knew he should return to his siblings but couldn't bring himself to go in the room. He let his family down, instead of protecting him he had them locked up.
User Image

Syreve

The young man cracked his neck, stiff from travel as he walked past the Ox King, quirking a brow quizzically. Do all Uvinians do such strange things? And such peculiar horns. He found himself reaching out to touch one to see if it was real.

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image

To begin with, the tall black stallion kept a steady pace, no more than a slow cater down the paved road while Markus managed too, quite masterfully, control the creatures movements with minuscule flicks of the reigns, so's to weave about the crowds in a smooth fashion. This polite pace was maintained while the riders conversed, with Markus keeping the focus mostly upon the tanned and glistening neckline which hung so temptingly before him.

"You seem to misunderstand me." He smiled, enjoying the sensation of her panicked breaths upon his hand as it pressed firm to her skin. Apparently the thrill of riding was new to the queen.

Several soldiers joined their group, each man wearing a tattered crimson cloak over leather armour, and carrying matching bows of rich woods. Troops of the great deserts. Markus nodded a short acknowledgement too the men and they fell into position at his flanks, forming a barrier between the crowds which enabled the pace to quicken.

"What I meant to say, is that you are a Queen."
            He emphasised strongly, his voice carrying a defining weight behind it. "And so, you should not need to build yourself up into the definition of what a woman should be. Rather, the meaning of the role should come from you. You are a Queen just as you are a woman. A woman who now rides atop the finest stallion in the lands, alongside the richest of kings."

More men arrived, this time they took up positions ahead of the group, and with their long bows, they began to clear the people forcibly from the path ahead. With this newly opened way, Markus quickly drove his boots into the stallion and spurned it onwards at a much greater speed. Within moments the column began to make for the main gates of the city.

((im missing crap.....where is that damn jinx...im gonna cry :'(:::: smile )

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~Geru Terror~

At the base of Daemon's Keep in the middle of Uvini, an old rotten hand shot up from beneath the soil. It shook and flailed around for a moment before another hand shot up then dug their fingers back until the dirt as he full body began to rise from the ground. The body was rotten and crawling will worms as the being laughed insanely, pulling itself out of the hole and laying on the ground, twitching as a black smoke seeped from the air and into the being's body, restoring the rotting flesh to new. Still laughing, this man stood up and the black smoke formed clothing to his body. His eyes scanned the area, he laughter dying down. Instead he went silent quickly and stretched his grin from ear to ear. He lifts his hands up into the air and stretches out, whistling as he does so.

"Time to say hello to this wonderful world again! Hehehehe! And the babies...soooo many babies!" The being said as he sniffed the air. "Haaahaha! I just can't wait to sink my teeth into some...no! Business first! Hehehehehhahahaha!" he said as he placed his hands into his pockets and began hopping from roof top to roof top. "Oh King!!" the man called out then whistled a bit. "Come here boy!!"
User Image

Paradigm LaMonx

Her confidence was successfully boosted and she giggled lightly. "Well, yes. Any girl would kill to be as lucky as I am right now. As a queen and as a women, I'm quite pleased." She placed a hand on a cheek, smiling cheerfully. "So could I persuade you to show me everything personally? I realize you shouldn't be tasked with playing a tour guide but I'd love the company all the more." A sly smirk took place of the sweet smile, her usual temptress air returning to young queen.
User Image Daemon was waiting for a response from the cute little girl with wings when he heard a whistle and he turned his head and lifted his hand to the girl and lifted his index finger. "Hold that thought...." Daemon turned and looked out towards the slums. He could see someone bounding around the rooftops and he raised an eyebrow. He walked to the edge of the rooftop and looked down still watching the man hop on rooftops. He tilted his head. He brought his fingers to his lips and whistled rather loudly. He wanted to see just who this whistling hopping fool was.

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~Geru Terror~

Geru comes to a immediate stop, right the the edge of a roof top as he heard the Daemon's whistle. He grinned and followed the whistle until he landed on the same roof as Daemon. "Hehehehe! I think I remember you! Ugh! You look a lot less tastier than from what I remember." he said as he licked his lips. "Hehehehe! That look! That look on your face!! You don't remember me do you? Hehehehehahahahahaha!!" he laughed as he slowly crept closer and closer to Daemon. "I use to come by your bed every night...watching you sleep...you were so young...so pure...sooo...hehehehehe!!" he giggled as he shined his demonic grin.

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image

"What kind of host would I be to deny your request?"
            He smiled back, noticing the fluid ease with which the Queen adapted to riding tandem upon the powerful beast beneath them. His mind could not help but consider how well she rode, and entertain the idea that before the night was through it might be him that she mounted. As his thoughts played, the king moved his hand down her waistline, given that she no longer required the stabilizing effort, and allowed his grasp to rest gently upon her right thigh. Even to him, with his affinity for flame and desert upbringing, could feel a heat coming off of her, and not just the usual heat of a woman in her prime, but an internal glow that seemed to radiate about her entire being. True, she was the mistress of a land famed for its mastery of the powers that light afforded, so was it any wonder that she should feel so hot to the touch?

Soon enough the parade had left Elon and made it back out into open field, where the wind picked up and whipped past, catching Markus' mane of black and red hair, forcing it to sweep back like a trail of flame and smoke. "When we reach my home, you must see the water-gardens. Within my palace lies the only source of fresh water for hundreds of miles, and about it we have constructed the finest of all paradises. Fruit grows wild from the vine and the light intermingles with the springs to create shimmering displays which dance vividly across the walls." His breath would be hot upon her neck as he spoke of home with an obvious sense of love.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces