Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Paradigm LaMonx

The queen strutted through Elon as if she owned it, taking in the sights as she passed. She hadn't the slightest idea what most of the things around her were, and the people acted odd at best. "I wonder if all lands are so... inhospitable." The woman huffed to herself, expecting a more exciting adventure after she went through all the trouble of losing her guards.

Company: None
Mood: Disappointed
OOC:

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Savant Grex // Savant // Elon

Grex's stomach grumbled as he walked down the street, quite noticable, seeing as he was around 6 and a half foot tall, as he continued down the street, he bumped into a woman, quite a bit shorter than himself, blonde, and adorned in royal clothing "Please watch where you are going woman..." He grumbled, rubbing his head slightly as he looked down upon her, his usual grumpy self, sharp teeth lines his mouth, be this an illusion or not, it was definitely intimidating.
User Image

Paradigm LaMonx

Anger filled her quickly and colored her cheeks. She glared at him, yanking him down by the collar of his shirt. "What? You dare bump into me, and then have the audacity to tell me to watch where I'm going?! How dare you?! Who do you think you are, you stupid commoner! Why I never in all my life been so insult-" She was cut off by her guard running up and covering her mouth as he hissed something in her ear. "What? This...man is the one who I am supposed to speak peace with?! That must be blasphemy! I did not come all this way to be insulted by this-" The man bowed apologetically to Grex and then looked to his queen, shaking his head. "Hmph. I am Queen Paradigm. Charmed, I'm sure." Her tone was flat but she was still glaring the taller man down, she couldn't believe someone had the nerve to speak to her in such a manner. The pampered queen honestly never had to deal with anyone else that she couldn't just boss around, she had no idea how to act in the real world.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Grex huffed sligtly "Savant Grex, not so charmed." He replied, patting her head and turning around and walking back towards his fortress, "I have some nerve? Please, approaching us with your medieval ways is not my way of saying thank you, I just wish for there to be less firefights when attempting to get my resources here" He explained, blunt and to the point, several miniature robots floated around the air as they continued to walk towards the fortress, no guards outside, for they weren't needed due to automatic defences that lurked around the town.

Soon enough, they reached the study, where Grex collapsed into his chair, offering the one opposite him to the queen, reluctantly. " So...Share your thoughts." He inquired, watching her carefully.
User Image

Paradigm LaMonx

Her highness was actually speechless for once, she blinked a few times, unsure of how to respond to someone touching her. "I...you...you...how dare you touch me?!" Despite her outburst, she followed at his heels, oddly quiet until they reached his study. She waved a hand, making an large thrown of light appear. Seating herself in it, she was quiet for a few more moments before speaking in a flat tone as she recalled everything her tutors taught her about politics and the land. "Your 'resources' have been making their way through the...undesirable parts of my land. I cannot help it if your guards for your caravan are killed and robbed. If you don't like it, perhaps we can arrange something...however...I'd like something from you, I heard some of your men were researching a... fountain of youth, so to speak." The blond stared him down. For her informant's sake, the information she received had better not of been wrong.

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~Sollux Captor~

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it"

The T.V. screens located all over Elon suddenly turned to static then soon after a fuzzy image showed up on the screens. "Hello Savant Grex! Guess what I've figured out? Heh heh! Looks like pluggin' up your fire wall just isn't good enough anymore. Once again, I out smart your silly defenses so just admit that I'm better than you and give your leadership tittle to me." The young man gloated as he played with the electric current that was flowing between his hands. "Hey I tell you what! Send some of those robot guard out. I bet they'll never find me! And don't mistake this as me trying to one-up you or anything. I just think that your systems are totally out dated. If you would just use some of my ideas...ugh...never mind about that right now..."

"View it, code it, jam - unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
Cross it, crack it, switch - update it,
Name it, rate it, tune it, print it,
Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
Touch it, bring it, Pay it, watch it,
Turn it, leave it, start - format it."

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Grex chuckled likely, lifting his hand to the air, sending out an electrical pulse, causing the screens to burn out, and in turn, zapping his little friend "Pfft...Rodent, Apologies, and no , we are not researching, we have created, and it is not a fountain, it is a molecular ray capable of turning back the age of an object, and no, it is not complete, unless you wish to became a pile of molecular goo, for use of a better phrase" He replied, motioning his hand, bringing up an illusion of what it looked like between them, "Is that all you want? A longer life? How trivial, you'll get bored after 80 or so years"
User Image

Paradigm LaMonx

"O-Oh my..." She stared at the charred remnants of the screens, she wondered briefly what happened to the man that was in the strange box but shrugged it off. Waving a hand, one of her attendants came in, a sick and elderly looking white cat was sleeping in their arms. "Not for me...well maybe for me...but..." Her gaze softened as she watched the slow rise and fall of the feline's chest.
User Image
Zave Aetiel

He eyed Sollux for a few moments before he sighed and shook his head. "Now will you consider my offer? I need your...assistance, it would be greatly appreciated." He bowed his head for a few moments before motioning to the fried gadgets around them. "Besides, I don't think your equipment can take much more electrical abuse."

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

"Is that all?...Thats simple enough.." He grunted, standing up, moving over to the feline like mammal, placing a hand over it's chest, a small spark emitted from it, the cat lay unmoving for a few moments, before it started breathing again, becoming slightly smaller, and more lively, younger. "I'd do more, but unfortunately unless you want a mess, that's all I can do safely" He replied lazily, moving back to his seat quietly, slouching in it "So...What did you actually come for, a simple task like that isn't what keeps two kingdoms on the tipping point of war, I can assure you that much." He explained, letting a hand go through his hair, having another migraine.

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~Sollux Captor~

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it"

Sollux noticed the crash of his hack from behind his computer screen. He stared blankly at his screen for a moment then stood up rather quickly. "Gwaaaaahh!!! That makes me so mad!!" he said as electricity sparked from his eyes. He walked away from his computer and over to his window. He looked down to the street and watched as people moved around. "That jerk...what's it going to take to get his attention?" he said to himself as he thought it over. Sollux then ran back over to his computer and threw on his headset. "Computer, scan for current city projects." he spoke into the mic as he cracked his fingers and watched the screens around him. The computer had Grex's systems crack for the time being but it was only a matter of time before Grex would kick him out of the system again. Sollux didn't like to waste much time while he was in Grex's systems. He didn't want to reveal his location to Grex. Some of the things Sollux does aren't always...legal.

Sollux then turned and look at Zave. "Oh right...I forgot you were here...How did you even find my hideout? And my computers will be fine! Nothing I can't fix!" he said crossing his arms. "So what'cha want and what's in it for me?"

"View it, code it, jam - unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
Cross it, crack it, switch - update it,
Name it, rate it, tune it, print it,
Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
Touch it, bring it, Pay it, watch it,
Turn it, leave it, start - format it."

((EDITED))
User Image

Paradigm LaMonx

She threw her arms around him, hugging him to her before hugging the kitten to her chest. "Castil! Oh my poor little girl, I was so worried and..." She remembered where she was and who she was with and composed herself. "I am...very grateful. As for the war...as long as your men stay out of the city with their goods they're transporting, they're in no danger. I cannot keep them safe if my citizens deem fit to steal from them." The queen of light shrugged, really, what could she do against her own people?

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Grex flinched as she grabbed him with her grubby arms, wriggling to try and get out, not because he didn't like being touched, but because affection was something he really wasn't used to "T-Thats fine, please release me!" He exclaimed, before calming down. "It's no no concern, soon my latest project will be complete, and the materials will no longer require civilians to transport them, if all goes according to plan." He replied...

..."Is that really all you came here for...You should know that healing a sick feline isn't how I envisioned my day." He exclaimed, standing up, showing off his slender height again, looking down upon her quietly.
User Image
Zave Aetiel

He gave the other man a sly smirk before waving off handily. "Oh, a friend of a friend, of a friend. I know you have more 'secret lairs', don't worry. This is the only one I know of. The silver haired man assured, holding a folder out to him. "These aren't really relevant but...I heard you were obsess- intrigued by Savant Grex. This information was obtained from his personal attendants of his daily life. I will find something else more suitable if you wish." Taking out a device from his sleeve, he held it up. A small, metal box with a screen and an assortment of buttons and dials. "I'm not an electric user, and this is a power limiter. Or at least it should be, instead it amplifies it." Zave frowned at it, the thing was useless unless it achieved the desired effect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff