Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Savant Grex // Savant // Elon

He grunted as he was dragged about "You realise how long winded and boring this is, the town isn't built to be impressive, it's to further one's understanding and knowledge of the world..." He replied as he leant against the balcony, yawning softly as it got darker, looking over his grand creation, it was a beautiful place, but he wasn't all for these mushy feelings to be honest.

"The only place I can see you considering beautiful is the tropical research labs, it's an open platform full of tropical plants and flowers, but I do not wish to go there, the smells aren't too pleasant, not to me at least" He mumbled, shivering at the thought as he placed his hand on his head again, thoughts...His one pain, constantly filling his head, rarely getting furfilled due to the boring nature of the idea.

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~Sollux Captor~

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it"

Sollux continue working through his computer with his back turned to Zave. "Things aren't like that...that's why you are standing here. If you could stop all of this...would you?" he asked as a few smaller computer screens turned on. "The sooner you can get me one of those collars the better. I'll be able to move forward with this project then but for now, all I can do with this device is touch up it's wiring." He said as sort of a hint for Zave to leave. "Also, I will not be staying in this hideout much longer so here..." Sollux lifted a small disk up without looking at Zave. "Take this and insert it into whatever piece of crap computer you want. It's the only way to contact me now."

"View it, code it, jam - unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
Cross it, crack it, switch - update it,
Name it, rate it, tune it, print it,
Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
Touch it, bring it, Pay it, watch it,
Turn it, leave it, start - format it."
User Image

Paradigm LaMonx

"Hmm...our own scholars went to...more well paid careers. However, one of my daddy's personal advisers gave me this." She held up a short, see through pendent. A tiny, bright light sat in the middle among assorted gears and sprockets. A soft whir sound emitted from it along with a wave of power, beating much like a heart beat. "I don't know what this is, but I was told it can bring out the potential in people. Have you seen one?" She was given it when her father died, but no one from her home seen her artifact before. She knew it was ancient technology of her people, but the knowledge of that was lost long ago.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Grex mumbled to himself for a moment, taking it quickly and running a spark through it to scan it. "Hmph...Seems like an old spell...Not functioning too much any more due to the age, back in it's day it'd have been much more powerful, it still is, but it just takes longer to get results, looks almost close to the technology of my...That stupid race, before they got wiped out, like that they should have been, lucky of you to have such a strong spell I suppose, not that you even know how to make it work." He replied, turning his gaze back to her before handing it back, he didn't believe in lucky charms or forcing luck, if humans needed silly gems to be lucky, be it, but being one of the last of a race nearing extinction that prided itself on it's intelligence he wasn't about to go and let some charm affect his own work.
User Image
Zave Aetiel

He undid the latch on his collar, failing to keep the flames down as it lit up red. He focused on it and a few moments it died down, the band returning to the onyx color it once was. "My computer will be more than suitable. I hope you succeed in your quest, and I will make sure you get everything you need." He took the disk and left the band in it's place, nodding as he turned to leave before pausing. "They're nearly indestructible, I made sure myself. The only way to break them is to touch it with pure silver. However, there is no lock on them so there's really no need to destroy one." With that, he left the strange, interesting boy to his own devices. He hoped he wouldn't need to try finding him through a friend again. He actually waited for four days before Sollux returned to this particular hide out.
User Image

Paradigm LaMonx

Pursing her lips, she studied her charm for a moment before trying to force light into it. "Unlock, I command you!" Her order fell on death ears, instead of opening it instead blasted her back into the wall. The queen laid sprawled on the floor for a few moments before groaning. "Well...that didn't go how it should of. I need to protect my people, do you think this can make that?" The pompous queen was surprisingly serious about that for reasons she couldn't even fathom.
User Image

A figure stood on the balcony of a dark keep. Below the deck spanned dark streets where little light shawn. The sounds of thieves and whores echoed through the streets. A smile cut across the pale skin of the figure whos deep crimson eyes scanned the rooftops from under his silver/white hair. The figure stood in a black jacket that zipped up. Though it was unzipped at the moment. He had scars that littered his pale chest. He had a pair of black pants and expensive looking black shoes. Behind the figure a shady character stepped up. He mentioned something about the queen of light meeting with the leader of electricity and the figure just nodded. The shady character slipped back into the shadows. The figure pushed off the railing of the balcony, turning on his heel he walked back into the large keep, his figure disappearing into the shadows that filled the keep. As he vanished he could be heard muttering something. "What are you up to...."

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Grex turned slowly to see her against the wall, but not after grabbing the pendant , staring at it, bumping electricity through it, only to have it come back into him, "Nnegh...Well, that saved me a job, it's a personal lock, anyone with half a brain cell would be able to see that, you need to do a certain task before it unlocks, stupid one." He explained with a grumble, throwing it back to her before looking over the city "And don't ask me what it is, I can't say." He told her with a sigh, it was only keeping his interests for a little bit.

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~Sollux Captor~

Sollux began looking over the collar and began work with it through his computer. Coding, programing, and upgrading. The collar and hand device were now currently working in sync. Sollux's grin was from ear to ear now as he turned to his main computer screen. He hacked his way back into Grex's system and appeared on the T.V. screens again. "Savant Grex! Look I know it's late and your probably reeeeeeeally busy but uhh...It seems that I've created a virus with a really interesting effect. I was trying to come up with a virus that would enter your systems and spam all audio files with voice records of me making...well...rude noises...there were a few issues and...ah well long story short. one of my computers exploded. Thought it was just a side effect from your rude zaps to my equipment but I got the same outcome when I ran it through a few other computers and guess what? I've figured out how to use it to strike at whole electrical systems built into every home in the city." Sollux held up the disk to the screen. "I'm about to be a serious pain your butt, Grex! But this virus is yours to destroy if you would just meet with me in the usual place I ask to have a talk. I've stumbled on something very serious that can really change the way we live. Oh if you think that I'm bluffing, take a look outside, south east of your current position, The 11th floor on the old run down apartment building."

Sollux then cut the transmission and grabbed the collar and hand device then climb out of the window and down the fire exit. Once he got to the ground, Sollux activated the explosives he had rigged up in case someone found one of his hideouts. The apartment blew up and Sollux took off to the first place where he met Grex.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Grex grumbled, moving back inside for a moment, "I'll be back stupid one, I have to go deal with a pest." Out of thin air seemed to appear armour, which floated ust off of the surface of his body, like little pods on the areas of contact, and on his back, they spread out forming small tendril like shapes that acted like wings, and allowed him to take flight, eventually reaching the point in question. He dropped down softly, spotting the child, quickly moving over and grabbing him via the throat, pushing him down to the ground, pinning him in position "You have limited air, either breath and hope I let go, or start talking, I am through with your childish games." He exclaimed, tightening his vice like grip further. He wasn't keen on social visits apparently.
User Image

Paradigm LaMonx

"Well how the hell was I supposed to know that?" She chucked a disk of light at it in anger, ducking when it got flung back. "How dare that stupid trinket mock me? I will banish you, trinket!" Her threat was rediculous, her anger and humilation getting the better of her as she stood, dusting herself off. "How old is this? Is there anyone around that still knows of these?"
User Image
Zave Aetiel

He had gotten back to Uvini, the man who hired him resided here. Only, he hadn't the faintest idea where, or what his employer's name was. The slum, for lack of a better word made him wonder who had the money here to employ him as well as he was being paid. "Hm...where to begin looking?"

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~Sollux Captor~

Sollux grins as Grex cuts off his air supply. Lifting his hands from his sides, Sollux reaches up and latches the collar around Grex's neck then reaches for the hand device and switches it on. If Sollux's plan worked, Grex's elemental abilities should be robbed from him in a few moments. Until it kicked in however, Sollux let out a slight chuckle. "Ha ha!...I just...found this collar...and thought it...would go so well....ha! With your outfit!" he said struggling for air. "Now get off me!" Sollux grabs Grex's forearms and began zapping with around 1200 watts.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Grex let go, his muscles going into spasm as he stepped back, still having his electrical resilience for some reason...At least to an extent. He growled, motioned up his arm to no avail, dumbfounded to an extent as he looked at his hand, all he was able to muster was a spark, he sighed, watching as his armour fell off of him to the ground "You truly are a pest...You do realise this...right?" He told him, before running forward at a speed that far exceeded that of a human, leaning in low to wind him, planning to get back and pin him down, and not let go this time, or at least work out how to remove the blasted collar.

Interesting Genius

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~Sollux Captor~

Sollux stood up as quickly as he could, once Grex let go of his throat, and coughed a bit as he caught his breathe. Seeing that Grex was wasting no time to get at him, Sollux pulls off his shades quickly and fired a blast of electricity from his eyes. Sollux didn't wait around to see how effective his attack was however. He bolted off of the street and into an alleyway close by. "And you're old! I may be a pest but at least everything still functions for me! Haha!" he taunted as he hide in the shadows of the alley. A tactic Sollux knew how to use well. He had too to survive as he grew up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash