Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
He walked up beside her, a hand on her shoulder.

"It is not good to ask why." he says gently. "If she was out there fighting, making the world a better place... Well. We all knew the risks."

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
"I'll do whatever I can to try and get your soul and body back together again. Things just don't feel right without you showing up without warning and taking me out to do stuff with you," she said, smiling.

The smile widened when she heard the last part. "I love you, too," she said quietly, happiness apparent in her voice. It was odd, the way thinking you had lost someone could make you realize or reaffirm your love for that person. "Even if you stay stuck like this..." she stroked Artemis's body's hair gently as she kept her focus on the space where his soul invisibly sat "...I'll still love you...you who are all I have left." Aiden, the last truly close friend she had besides Artemis, had disappeared with several others to Silmeria soon after the Blackguard were defeated and she still had not heard word from him; as far as she could tell, he was lost to her, leaving only Artemis.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Elliot had been busy in the past months, She'd been doing her part in the effort to set up her world's coming out. She also wanted to prevent the rebuilding of the same sort of influence the Blackguard had previously achieved. They'd rooted themselves in the world's governments and now she wanted to be sure that never happened again. And that they supernatural community didn't gain a bad rap for having taken down an entire organization.

She'd been in contact with the Senator that Kat and Terrence had rescued and managed to wrangle herself a audience with the President of the United States, himself to discuss her and her kind's existence, their desire to exist openly and how that might be achieved in the most peaceful manner possible. The meeting had definitely had the big man off guard, as much for Elliot's style of diplomacy as the shocking revelation. It hadn't been difficult for both parties to agree on one thing, though. One step at a time.

Elliot had also gone on her share of missions to knock out some of the remaining pockets of Blackguard influence.

Now, though, Simon had all but kicked her and Isaac out of Haven business and out of Haven. Along with their baby. It was time for some well-deserved time off and long overdue family time. And Elliot was very much due the joy of finally holding her baby for the first time. When they left Haven for their vacation, Adan went with them.

In their final battle in the Underworld, Sally's family got a first glimpse of just how frightening she could be when all her inhibitions were removed. Sergei had taken a pretty nasty hit. Sally had been the only one to defend him while he was down for the count and vulnerable. In desperation, Sally had allowed her dark side control. She'd saved her Teddy Bear, but then she'd tried to destroy him. The Sally trapped inside had triggered a Death Trance to prevent any of her friends or family from being harmed while she tried to wrest control of herself from her darker half. It had likely been a little frightening for them when she seemed to be dead until Isaac had pronounced her not. The trance was such that even an experienced Doctor would not have found any life signs without the appropriate machinery.

The fight at the manor had ended similarly. It seemed she was going to need some practice to control the part of her that could make truly proper use of her powers.

Kat had found herself training and hard after the attack on the Manor. Terrence had seemed pretty pissed at her for her rash actions with the dragon, even if she had been more of a team player the rest of the battle. She'd have flirted for mercy but she was pretty sure that would only make him angrier.

And if she were going to flirt with him now, she was going to mean it.

She'd been thinking about that situation a lot, trying to sort out her own feelings and the things that held her back. Still, she'd been far too afraid to bring up the topic and he seemed to be skating around it, too.

Finally, he'd seemed to cool down and she'd gone out on a limb to set up the riding lesson she'd been meaning to take him on. Well, it was a bit more than that, but would he be mad if she told him that?

Her first movie was set to open in a few weeks and she was growing more and more excited. So much so that her continuing situation with her companion Knight started to fall further and further back in her mind, until everything seemed more or less normal again. At least, to her.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( So what do people think of Livi's idea to make the planning thread an OOC thread? )

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( sure ))
(( Honestly I don't care, but The reason we didn't have one before is because OoC threads tend to draw focus away from the main RP, and people don't check it as often as they should, rather spending all there time in the OoC Thread, because they don't have to read RPs all the time, and thus not RPing. I understand the desire for OoC thread, as it makes things more organized if all the OoC clutter is out of the way in another thread, but... *Shrug* ))

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"I cannot begin to say how incredibly inconvenient this is."

"Well, sir, we haven't formally started filming yet."

"She has a contract! I looked it over this morning. Honestly, she wants to be in show business..." Another look from his luitenant... "Very well. I will, as you say, 'cut her some slack'. However, there's been a change in management, and she deserves to meet me. At the very least. Hand me Sarl's phone." A cellphone was placed into a silk-gloved hand. "Ah, as I thought." he mumbled, fingers moving rapidly.

'Kat,

It should come to your knowledge that Sarl O'harl has been very much indisposed from the tragic series of combat with the Blackguard. In an effort to help him recover, his soulstone has been placed in an area of security, and I have been left in charge. I would like to meet you as soon as possible - recent events may culminate in a reworking of your contract for better or worse.'

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Isaac had also been busy in the last months, as well, though in a different way than Elliot. A big issue that had to be dealt with is the curse that all the Blackguard soldiers seemed to be under. Dealing with berserk crystal monstrosities that held the soldiers as their core was not a fun job for anyone, and a good portion of his efforts had been researching with others how to neutralize that. The results weren't perfect yet, but they were close enough that it seemed to at least slow or halt the process. Like Elliot though, he'd also had been involved in raids on the remaining Blackguard cells, particularly in keeping those data-lances that Simon had created for that first assault many months ago charged and useful in saving what might otherwise be destroyed.

Of course, now that Simon Said, "Go home," he's forced to take a back-burner and actually rest...well, at least try to. He might be at home, but it doesn't keep him from checking in on Haven activities, particularly the ongoing research on what had been dubbed as the, "C'ieth curse." At least it's something he knows about. Despite being an archmage of no small talent and being heavily involved in world-changing events, being a father really left him unsure just what to do. There hadn't been much to do while Adan had been in the infant ICU at Haven, but now that their son had been released to be taken home...

Well, it's taken some definite adjustment. If he seems melancholic and withdrawn (more so than usual, anyway), it's because he's thinking of his own father as well as his own promise to be a better dad than he had been. Of course, that meant helping the other children that he and Elliot have fostered and adopted, even if they're already grown up. Sally in particular needed help with her abilities, and that is a definite high priority.

Sergei has been there to support Sally, though it had downright scared him when she seemingly was dead. The minions of The Lover hadn't particularly enjoyed it either since it had driven him to greater heights of fury and destruction on them. He still bears some extensive scarring along his right side from that outing, though he knows that he has his dear Sally to thank for saving him, even if her darker half had tried killing him after.

Terrence had indeed been mightily annoyed at Kat, though not as much as Kat probably thought he was. The training he puts her through (and does alongside) might have been tough, but he certainly didn't want a repeat of what she did with the dragon.

The riding lessons though...those he's not exactly looking forward to. Maybe it's because last time left him sore, or that he got saddled with an ornery beast that really didn't want to obey anything. He'd gotten frustrated enough that he'd been seriously contemplating just picking up the damned horse and walking, they'd get there faster.

He is looking forward to the release of Kat's movie though, but he also is trying to help her reign in her excitement to keep it from infecting the orphans who had come back to stay at the manor after the routed invasion. As if some of them weren't rambunctious enough is it is already...

For Steel, the fall of the Blackguard hadn't really changed much of anything other than that he'd spent considerable time away from the manor and the world of the living. When asked, he's responded that he'd been, "Hunting for lost souls." He never elaborated on it more than that, though he has been spending more time about the manor again as of late.

The foliage in the yard has never looked better-tended, either.

((Single post for the night, heading off now. Sleep well, peeps.))

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( HEY! Ix said it was gonna be a girl! Did the Ultrasound lie? o.0
(( Oh, I think it would be better to keep the OoC in this thread, because it's simpler and I don't think people would spend as much time checking the other thread as they should.
((...Besides. OoC threads never seem to be too related to the actual thread anyways... ))

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
He walked up beside her, a hand on her shoulder.

"It is not good to ask why." he says gently. "If she was out there fighting, making the world a better place... Well. We all knew the risks."

"I guess," she mumbled. "...So... How many of these people... Did you know?" Avila asked, her voice soft.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
The great bear sighed.
"The number does not matter." he said quietly. "I knew some, I did not know some. My closeness does not make the deaths more, or less, tragic."

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Indeed it did, Esther biggrin
My way of throwing a little unpreditability into things.

Hm...also....seems most people so far don't care to much but lean more towards keeping our OOC here. An also likes that better. )

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
((I agree, here is fine :3 ))

Aged Survivor

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
( ] Yeeah, I have to say it is probably best if we have OoC here.

Also, sorry I haven't been able to do the profile for William yet. I've just been so damn tired lately, with work running my a** ragged and all.

Speaking of work, I've actually gotta go take a shower and then go to it. 'Night, guise! [ )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff