Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Sage

It's tempting, oh so tempting, to take advantage of Kat's apparent desperation to tell her to remove her shirt, as her first step. However, Bob does not have a death wish, so he instead says, "Guide? Perhaps. I can't tell you what to do though. That's your decision to make." Whew, close one. He could lie, be evasive, and be a real pervert, but it truly went against Bob's nature to provide bad advice. Telling Kat what to do would constitute as such.

Terrence sighs at the way Kat leaps upon the possibility that Bob could make the decision for her, and is further relieved that the spirit isn't going to do so. "Kat...this is really something you can't have someone else decide for you," Terrence states.

Tipsy Pirate

12,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
By Kat's expression, that was not what she wanted to hear. "Well could someone at least how to do that?" she grumbles. Not for the first time, her eyes flick to places other than Terrence's eyes, in spite of herself. Her blush had lessened but it hadn't gone away entirely. "Ugh! And would you put a shirt on already!? I can't talk to you like this!" Another convenient towel is thrown at him, aimed for his chest. And then the blush flares a little brighter again. Kat got the feling she might regret opening her mouth, but it really was very distracting...

Feline Sage

"Uh..." Okay, now it's Terrence's turn to flush slightly since it meant she's been staring at him. Catching the towel, he shakes his head and turns away quickly to go find his shirt. Honestly, this is a pool house, guys aren't going to wear shirts into the water.

"If we told you how, that would defeat the purpose of you making a decision, now wouldn't it?" Bob quips, flipping upside-down in the air, "Though I suppose I can offer a clue of sorts, and that is have you been asking yourself the right questions?"

Thieving Rogue

7,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Since my post is gone, I reiterate that the only necessary advice is telling her to take off her shirt. This will solve every problem ever))

Feline Sage

((e we;;; There would be explosions involved, I'm sure... ))

Eloquent Player

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Roaven
((Since my post is gone, I reiterate that the only necessary advice is telling her to take off her shirt. This will solve every problem ever))

((I can only state my full and implicit agreement.))

Fashionable Pup

10,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
"Yeah," she mumbled, nodding slightly. "Figures..."
Cinnamon was purring.

(( @Ix: Dammnit. I was looking forward to Kat's second coming.
(( Oh, and I was thinking about having Quatuor drop by the manor some time. ))

Questionable Hunter

(( wait wait wait... did I miss something? ))

Tipsy Pirate

12,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
( omglol you guys ^^; )

"Fat lotta help you are..." she grumbles. "If you'll excuse me, I have...things to do..." Soul-searching, pondering, thinking. It all sounded so foreign to her. She turns on her heel to head back into the manor.

Eloquent Player

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Al drummed his fingers. She was supposed to call! He picked up his phone, and dialed up the Manor. Please please please let her be there.

Feline Sage

Terrence just sighs and shakes his head. He waits a few moments before following after Kat to the manor proper, since he now has to organize the reward for the orphans.

Bob makes to follow after as well, but he doesn't get very far before being snatched out of the air.

Turning around at Bob's wail, Terrence sees the spirit being kidnapped by Alerin and running off to somewhere. Probably his sister, or one of the others in his age group. With another sigh and a shake of his head, he heads inside to go get dressed.

Eloquent Player

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Esther54
"Yeah," she mumbled, nodding slightly. "Figures..."
Cinnamon was purring.

(( @Ix: Dammnit. I was looking forward to Kat's second coming.
(( Oh, and I was thinking about having Quatuor drop by the manor some time. ))

Rostislav smiled. "Well, we are still here." he said. "So we muct make a place where this..." he gestured at the room, "Doesn't happen."

Fashionable Pup

10,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
Rostislav smiled. "Well, we are still here." he said. "So we muct make a place where this..." he gestured at the room, "Doesn't happen."

Avila looked up again. "But... In some way, isn't this always going to happen?" she asked, her voice soft.

Eloquent Player

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Esther54
Hat-tori

Avila looked up again. "But... In some way, isn't this always going to happen?" she asked, her voice soft.

He grumped.

"Doesn't matter if it's impossible. You must try."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff