Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Quatuor's eyes fluttered. He was startled by the sudden obstacle, even in this state. The male stumbled backwards. He walked around in a semi-circle for a moment, muttering to himself, rubbing his face. A growl escaped from his lips. "Ngh... Now, now what the 'ell was that... Oh." A bored, slightly submissive expression appeared on his face. Quatuor looked down. "It's you," he mumbled, rubbing his neck. He paused, narrowing his eyes and looking at his hand. "Damnit. Am I bleeding?" he asked, tilting his head. There was a cut about an inch in length on his jaw bone.

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ixor-san
Insane Lycan
(( -stares at the turkey on top of Ixor's head- ))
( *Turkey feels the gaze* Gobble? ovO

(( -pounces the turkey and instead of eating it, hugs it- ))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
'It would seem so," she answers. "Where'd ya get that? And were you really sleeping while you were walking?"

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
"Uh, yeah..." The redhead was quiet for a moment before huffing. "Nero threw out m' goddamn razor," he groused. "Had to get a new one... ********' sharp, too," he grumbled, running a hand through his hair.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kat chuckles. "Well, you should be careful with sharp objects. what'd he throw out your new clothes, too? You had to have gotten some. Haven wouldn't leave you with those ratty things." She points up and down at his torn and duct taped clothes.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Insane Lycan
Ixor-san
Insane Lycan
(( -stares at the turkey on top of Ixor's head- ))
( *Turkey feels the gaze* Gobble? ovO

(( -pounces the turkey and instead of eating it, hugs it- ))
( Gobble Ovo )

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
"..." He was quiet as he examined some pins on his sleeve. "No. I like this shirt." Quatuor sighed. "Besides, it hasn't been like this that long. Only since that big fight with the Blackguard... Uh, actually, I was... Going to ask that short girl if she could fix it... Uh. Sally. Right?"

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"You....like it. It's a shirt..." she states, giving the boy a funny look. "Well, I guess if you insist on keeping it, Sally could probably fix it up. Um...what big Blackguard fight? Elliot made sure you stayed out of the battle. You been off getting into trouble?" Kat asks, giving him an eyebrow.

As if she were one to talk about going out and getting into trouble...

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
"... Hell yeah. How the hell am I supposed to stand by, huh? They killed people I cared about. I wanted to be part of the retribution." He clenched his fists, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, Quatuor was calm again. "Tell me," he said, looking Kat in the eye. "If everyone you cared about, save one, was shot, beaten, or burned to death, wouldn't you want to crack a few of their skulls?" There was a flame in his eyes as he spoke, undoubtedly from anger. Not at Kat, but at the Blackguard. "The hells so wrong with bein' supernatural anyways?" he snapped, at no one in particular. Quatuor wasn't looking at Kat anymore, as he was glaring off to the side. "And 'cause of all that s**t, y'know what? The last two 'undred years have been pretty goddamn hard, that's what. People are gonna see everyone here differently 'cause we're not ********' pansies."

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( So...I had this bright idea that we need food in the house. Unfortunately that means I have to go shower and get dressed and go away from the computer...

We're also planning to go to dinner tonight as AnCat is craving Italiany noodles.

I'll be peeking in and posting here and there, though so carry on >>; )

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Esther54
Kat sighs. "I was just asking," she says. "Sheesh...well, I have business to attend to and then I'll take you back to the Manor and we can see if Sally's available. Your brother wanna come too? Maybe you should go see while I'm running my errand. Meet back at the bridge in front." With that, she heads off to renegotiate her contract.

( Hm...with Hat not around, we can just skip ahead and I can do that scene with him later either in flashback or the assumption that Allan wasn't around and she had to go back looking for him. )

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
The redhead nodded and headed off.

Kat would later find him at the bridge, as promised. He was laying on the grass nearby, now and then exhaling oddly cloud-like flame puffs now and then. This was of course, out of boredom, which has, for so many centuries, provoked children to play with fire. Obviously, this was the case with Quatuor. They floated up like smoke before disappearing into nothingness.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Suppose I should have Ro wake up at some point))

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( Ro: maybe, i've heard if you sleep too long you might be dead ))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Alright, let's go," Kat says, coming into view. She leads Quatuor off to her car. The 1964 Thunderbird was all in shades of purple, the paint a two-toned job that shimmered and subtly changed shaded depending on how the light hit it. The back right and front left had a light purple butterfly motif, the insects painted on in varying sizes. The interior of the car was plush and luxurious, with more purple butterflies strewn about.

Her driving style is a far cry from Elliot's or Sergei's, proving to be plenty law-abiding and calm.

She marches into the house, offering a casual greeting to the butler, so casual as to seem irreverent compared to the man's impeccable manner. "Al, you seen Sally?" she asks him, as an afterthought. If anyone knew where people were in the house, it was him. They were directed to the basement, where the shy girl was working in what seemed to be a workshop, set up for the pursuit of any number of various crafts. "Hey Sally, got a request for ya." She nods to Quatuor to indicate he should ask his favor.

( Shower tiem. Might be a bit for my next reply. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff