Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(*stalks andpurrs*))

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

In a couple moments, the ineffable butler finally arrives at the kitchen with his arms fully loaded with three infants and carrying a toddler on his back in a sling. "I'm terribly sorry I was not able to answer the door," he apologizes, smiling gently at the neko while saying, "Thank you, young master Dream, for allowing them in." Dream may not be able to do the official entry procedure, but he could let people in out of the cold. With deft grace, the butler gets the four children into high chairs.

The Lord and lady of the house are currently out, but I imagine they will be back shortly. For what reason are we graced with your visit?" he says, addressing Redmane and his wife. He can tell it's something most worrisome from the information the wards provide, but specifics aren't one of them.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sleeves had followed one of the drug-runners back to the house they had come from. These weren't Skulls, nor Brotherhood, nor any piddly mortal gang. Steel's closest allies had yet to act, though it wasn't terribly surprising. But they weren't the only powerful enemies to be made.

He'd ferreted out one of Mint's operations. The 'businessman' would hardly be the type to take this lying down, he should think.

He barges into the house and the fireworks begin, though they are pretty short-lived. Gunfire erupts and is cut short.

But that had attracted other attention as well. No matter. It only made Sleeves' night more pleasant. The Haven patrol that arrived to investigate is also dispatched, which leaves quite a mess for the next patrol to find, in responding to the distress calls of their fellow soldiers.

But by the time they arrive, the attacker is gone.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream blinked looking rather shocked at the mess of children he had. He smiled at him and nodded a bit.

"Of cource, I was about to walk out anyway so It was a door open they were there thing." Dream said to him as he titled his head. He sipped the nice hot coco he'd made for the group so far. He wondered just what the poor butler was doing. THey really needed like.. seven of this guy. Honest, if they had that many they could probly rule the world. He still wasn't sure that he was human... or from this world.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
AnCatDubh
In a couple moments, the ineffable butler finally arrives at the kitchen with his arms fully loaded with three infants and carrying a toddler on his back in a sling. "I'm terribly sorry I was not able to answer the door," he apologizes, smiling gently at the neko while saying, "Thank you, young master Dream, for allowing them in." Dream may not be able to do the official entry procedure, but he could let people in out of the cold. With deft grace, the butler gets the four children into high chairs.

The Lord and lady of the house are currently out, but I imagine they will be back shortly. For what reason are we graced with your visit?" he says, addressing Redmane and his wife. He can tell it's something most worrisome from the information the wards provide, but specifics aren't one of them.

"Harumda has lost his faculties." he said quietly. "He aims to use Aiden's full military strength to wipe out the Skulls."

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

"Ah." A simple reply, but more than adequate for the situation. "I shall get in contact with the masters of the house then momentarily. in the meantime, is there anything else you would like? I'm sure young master Dream can assist you with that."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
And now Dream was a unnessery person here. He sighed soflty as he sipped the coco. Skulls.. he'd heard that name before perhaps.. wern't they bad guys or something like that? So... why would it be bad to remove a threat like that? Though the phrase "full Military Strength" never had a good ring to it. But again he didn't know much about any of this. So he'd just sip coco, help out with whatever he could right now.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
He chuckled, sipping his cocoa.
"Some alcohol?"

"Dear!"

"Sorry. Please, just make sure my children are safe. I will wait however long it takes."

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( ...huh. stuff is actually happening. ))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream laughed a little bit at that.

"Actually if you really want some I know where it's kept and I can make you a drink" he said getting up and smiling at them a little bit.

"If.. you don't mind?" he added to her and then grinned a bit at them tilting his head.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Indeed it is.

Storm's a brewing))

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ukaia_Dorei
Dream laughed a little bit at that.

"Actually if you really want some I know where it's kept and I can make you a drink" he said getting up and smiling at them a little bit.

"If.. you don't mind?" he added to her and then grinned a bit at them tilting his head.

"That would be fantastic, Dream." he said quietly. He grunted, his hand twitching - well, not twitching. Something was writhing beneath his skin, painfully, but it passed. "Damnation, as if I did not have enough to worry on."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream stood up and then frowned watching the twiching, er.. moving..under the skin. he titled his head puzzled wondering what that was.

"Alright I'll be right back. Any requests? Whisky? Vodka? Mixed?" he asked as heslid his tail out from under his shirt now. Since he wouldnt be stepping out for a bit he might as well be more comfortable.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It wouldn't be long until there was another knock on the door. Well, three to be precise. Then regardless if someone answered the door, the red clad hero would walk into the house and into the living room where the commotion seemed to be and looked over the people there. He would have greeted the butler upon entering, but he had more pressing matters at hand, seeing the sergal. He nodded, before stating. "You were at the new years party, weren't you? I wish to know about the host of that party." He turned his attention to the rest of the people for a moment. His expression was rather serious, though some might consider it harsh. It appears that he brought his family, which only means that either the broke it off with Harumda, or something very dangerous is about to happen. Maybe both. Maybe neither. It could just be a social visit he guesses. He turned his gaze to the neko. He thought about him for a minute, before his expression suddenly lightened. "I don't think we've met, I'm Nero." There, greeting enough, he turned his attention back to Redmane. "So, anything you could tell me is greatly appreciate."

(( That's true I guess. >w>;; I might be able to make some more plushies... Though the fact that Zetsu downed all those pills might have helped to make him a plushie... So if you want more you'll probably have to force people to down a s**t ton of mystic pills... ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff