Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream got a glass of ice water and set it before Nero, then he sat down to the side wondering.

"So.. why is he so focused on removing the skulls?" he asked curiously tilting his head a bit puzzled.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( I wonder how Alvara would react to this. ))

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ukaia_Dorei
Dream got a glass of ice water and set it before Nero, then he sat down to the side wondering.

"So.. why is he so focused on removing the skulls?" he asked curiously tilting his head a bit puzzled.

"He feels that Whitehaven and the Manor are not taking enough action to protect the City, and that it falls to him."

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Well that shower thing worked well.... >>; )

Elliot frowns. "There are probably a lot of those kids that can be rehabilitated." She'd done plenty of work with kids that had gotten involved in gangs. Most of them were actually pretty good kids that had just failed to find any sense of belonging anywhere else. Or they'd been born and raised into it. And some of them had gone on to make a very big and very positive difference in other people's lives, once they'd been given a chance to be something more. "Not to mention that this is NOT how we want to introduce ourselves to the world." She purses her lips, already forming a plan. First of all, she needed to get in contact with Roaven. "I'll see about putting some safeguards in place and then I'll go have a little chat with Harumda." Well, she would certainly be bringing Isaac, as well. He could be a lot more diplomatic. Then again, it tended to be a very different sort of diplomacy between two warriors."

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ixor-san
( Well that shower thing worked well.... >>; )

Elliot frowns. "There are probably a lot of those kids that can be rehabilitated." She'd done plenty of work with kids that had gotten involved in gangs. Most of them were actually pretty good kids that had just failed to find any sense of belonging anywhere else. Or they'd been born and raised into it. And some of them had gone on to make a very big and very positive difference in other people's lives, once they'd been given a chance to be something more. "Not to mention that this is NOT how we want to introduce ourselves to the world." She purses her lips, already forming a plan. First of all, she needed to get in contact with Roaven. "I'll see about putting some safeguards in place and then I'll go have a little chat with Harumda." Well, she would certainly be bringing Isaac, as well. He could be a lot more diplomatic. Then again, it tended to be a very different sort of diplomacy between two warriors."

"Harumda has always in the past listened to reason. This may not be one of those times. I advise you to come fully prepared for a battle to the death." he said seriously.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( blarg. i just cannot come up with anything to do, RP-wise or other. *sigh* ))

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( Kuro, Kuro, Spam could go talk to one of my weirdos! I have lots! Also hyperactive characters and there's also the twins! And Cerin! Also I've kind of been drawning with my tablet non stop for two days and it's starting to hurt so maybe I should do something else! ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( ...i have the feeling that Spam and Cerin meeting has the potential to be quite interesting, if you would like to do that.

(also, potentially stupid question, but is his name pronounced like "Serin" or "Kerin"? (damn "c" being one of the most useless and confusing letters ever...) ) ))

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( Haha. It's pronounced as an S. Carrots is a good word. I like C's, but I can understand your frustration. Frustration is bad. Oh, geez, I'm starting to channel Elliot again. Somebody stop me. Ahhhhh *headdesk* Cerin is good. ))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Oooof course he doesn't," Elliot responds with a roll of her eyes and shakes her head. "He's probably letting all that extra power go to his head. I wonder how close he is to actually being Harumda anymore," she muses. She sighs when Redmane tells her what to be prepared for. "I suspected as much. Are we talking Soulstone death, or death death?" she inquires, pretty sure she knew what that answer would be. She'd probably have to find some way around killing him. She'd really rather not, if she didn't have to. Perhaps he might give over if she could get him to agree to that bargain-he cooperate with herself and Haven if she reduced him to a soulstone. It was a s good as defeating him, anyway."

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( *lightly smacks the Elliot out of Esther* better?

but, yeah, would you like to start us off, then? ))

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
He sighed. "Don't assume you can stop him, either." he said, shaking his head. "I do not know. Do you think, if you stand against him, that the Manor could withstand an army?"
"So what you're saying is he intends to destroy these skull, and whoever else happens to be in the way? That just won't do." Nero wasn't sure who these skulls were, but he can only assume that they were bad people. And while he agrees that they should probably wiped out, what's the point if you're just gonna kill everyone in the damn city to do it? He'd take a sip from the glass, before thanking the neko for the water, and the input in the conversation. It would probably clear some things up. And it did. He kind of agreed about the rehabilitating the skull. The younger people could probably learn knew things, but for the older members, he kind of agreed with Harumda. They probably deserved what was coming to them. But he wasn't sure if this was the way to go about it. He'd listen to the conversation between Elliot and Redmane. Which was fine. Also answered some question as to what she would likely do.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( Nyan. Thankies.
Alright. ))

It was quite bleak out. The sun was hidden by clouds, snow and ice covered the ground, and there was hardly a spot of color anywhere. This made it hard to miss Cerin's vibrant hair, which, despite being filthy and partially hidden under a ragged hood, was stark against the colorless city. He kept his head down, but even then a passerby might happen to catch a glimpse of his eyes, which could easily call gemstones to mind. Cerin's spindly hands were stashed in the front pocket, locked together to try and preserve warmth. He had at least two layers on, made visible by the holes worn at his knees, but it was unlikely that they provided much warmth - they looked painfully thin. As time passed, he made his way onto busier streets, moving suspiciously closely to some of the other pedestrians which whom he shared the streets.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Elliot snorts. "We could put up a good fight," she assures Redmane. "And anyway, I have no intention of rousing his army. If he's falling in with all these archaic ideas about being a warrior, I think it quite likely he'll accept a one on one challenge. And honor his word if he loses." She sits back. "What do you suggest we do, Redmane? Just sit here and let him do what he wants. Surely that's not why you came here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff