Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Dmitrii spun his cell phone, which looked like an old-fashioned steampunky wood and brass thing, and dialed Rafel's number with a grin that fell between malice and joy.

((The phone is exactly like Joker's from Read Or Die the OVA, but I can't find a darn picture. ))

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( Cubone! ))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(*snuggles the Zetsu more purrring happily* I has sleepy time toy I has sleepy time toy ^^ I don't have to give him up right? He's snuggly and cuddly an has kitty ears!!!))

((Teeheee Cubone Volk!!!))
(( Sure, go ahead, keep him. Doesn't matter to me. *Shrug*

*Holds out hands in defeat* Someone Save me! TT~TT

Now now, that's not very nice Zetsu, Go with Uki. >w>;; ))

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((*Shrug* Sorry. Better you than me))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Gaia Aps was not cooperating and An and I ae going to dinner. Will post later. Might be tomorrow, even. Depends on how tired and/or drunk I am when we're done XD )

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hat-tori
Dmitrii spun his cell phone, which looked like an old-fashioned steampunky wood and brass thing, and dialed Rafel's number with a grin that fell between malice and joy.

((The phone is exactly like Joker's from Read Or Die the OVA, but I can't find a darn picture. ))

"This is Rafel, Start talkin'," comes the familiar voice from the other end of the line.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ixor-san
Hat-tori

"This is Rafel, Start talkin'," comes the familiar voice from the other end of the line.

"I'm looking for a bodyguard for a young lady. High pay, low risk."

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Rafel sits back and scratches his chin. "How long of an assignment is this?" He'd done work as a permanent guard and as extra security for a single event, so it might be a perfectly valid question. "And when does it start?" He had still planned on following Rachel and simply being nearby in case he was needed. He wouldn't be taking anything that would interfere with that.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Ixor-san
Rafel sits back and scratches his chin. "How long of an assignment is this?" He'd done work as a permanent guard and as extra security for a single event, so it might be a perfectly valid question. "And when does it start?" He had still planned on following Rachel and simply being nearby in case he was needed. He wouldn't be taking anything that would interfere with that.

(( That is kind of stalking. ))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Not exactly.

If Rachel were taking an ACTUAL vacation somewhere safe and normal, he wouldn't have a problem.

Instead, she's off to visit some nasty little demon thing that might just as soon eat her as offer her a hot dish and he's left with no idea if the guards she has are even competent.

And he learned from Isaac, so of course he's paranoid. )

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Zetsubo-Chan
(( Sure, go ahead, keep him. Doesn't matter to me. *Shrug*

*Holds out hands in defeat* Someone Save me! TT~TT

Now now, that's not very nice Zetsu, Go with Uki. >w>;; ))
((Squees happily and purrrs snuggling Zetsu more* Nyaaahhhh I'm gunna snuggle you and luffies you and occsionaly remember to feed you and we'll take baths together and sleep together and play house!!!*purrs happily*))

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( Even so, shouldn't he be able to trust her judgment? Rachel can take care of herself. She knows what she's doing. It's not really respectful. ))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( As evidenced by the fact that the person closest to her just tried to kill her to obtain power for himself?

To look at it from a different perspective, would it have been disrespectful for any of my friends to insist on coming out to CA with me the first time I met An in person, had any of them been available? )

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( No, it would not have been disrespectful. However, Rachel knows the guy she is going to see and is thanking him for... something. She isn't going to see a stranger. She has bodyguards. She can defend herself. He is following her. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff