Welcome to Gaia! ::

Decisive Informer

User Image
AESON RIKUTO
The Dealer of Queens

Drake was being odd again. It felt as though he had no confidence within himself, hell, he doesn't even know if the other trusts himself for that matter. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, Aeson silently zone everything out. When he did, his mind wandered off on its own before he snap back to reality only to give Drake an answer, "Your feelings, are they sincere? Are you even sure that I am someone who you can spend your life with? Someone who you only knew for a couple of years?" he questioned before waiting for the clerk to get the money so that they could go. "Even so, kissing and having that feeling building up, why have you been hiding it, Drake? If you have liked me, then why hide it in the first place?" He asked knowing that he had gone a little too far in this matter. However, something tells Aeson that Drake wasn't lying and from what the other was saying, it was difficult to comprehend whether the other truly like him or not.

After Drake had admitted about himself not being attractive and insecure about his looks, Aeson's facial expression turned into a frown and a soft sigh had escape his lips. Before he could give the right hand man an answer, the other soon questioned him about 'some more than others' and how Drake was confused about Aeson rejecting him and afraid of Aeson not telling him the answer. Without saying anything, the Dealer held the money on his hand while his other hand went back up to lift the man's chin again before removing the mask slightly off to the side only to give the man a kissed on the lips. It was a passionate kissed to say the least. Removing himself from him, Aeson turned away as he handed the clerk the money before looking at Drake again, "Does this answer your explanation as to what I said to you?" He tilted his head before grabbing onto the man's hand again only to pulled him forward so that the two could head onto the next awaiting stand.

Where: Festival
                                    Who: Drake
                                    OOC: ....

Viper-Sagara
                                    Quote:
                                    Quote:

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Drake Blades
AKA Jack of Blades

Drake was slightly taken back, waiting for the other to finish. He was bright red at the idea of spending his life with the other. The questioning was all over the place to the male though on the answer so he worded it right, "I can't lie to my comrades remember...and living with you...well I... it would be nice not coming home to an empty apartment" he confessed shyly. "You see every time I think of you I get really happy, and after that kiss I can't stop thinking about you... I never had crushes like teenagers did so I guess this is my first experience with these things so forgive me if I seem...muddled and inexperienced" he continued calming down so he could speak clearly.

"Even so, kissing and having that feeling building up, why have you been hiding it, Drake? If you have liked me, then why hide it in the first place?", Drake sighed "well reason number one is... I...didn't know how to tell you. You see I was raised by Akis old second in command to be a perfect replacement, I had no time for playing games and being a kid. I was taught fighting and hiding your feelings were tools and... so.... finding the right words were hard" he began. "Then I was also busy, quite a few Kings members tried to hunt me down for that new bounty... I had 8 bodies to dispose of and that was me walking out in public" he added.

Drake was trained to not be easy to break under interrogation but he wished his mentor helped him learn more about the 'useless feelings' that he felt were not going to affect him. Drake was about to open his mouth when he felt his chin being tilted to look up at the other. He didn't move when his mask was moved to the side, he trusted Aeson with whatever his actions were. The kiss surprised him, this one much more passionate than the last. Drake couldn't help but kiss back s he unconsciously wrapped his arms around the others shoulders.

After Aeson pulled away Drake just smiled softly as he gave a slight nod, not moving his arms. "So does this mean your moving in?" Drake teased looking to the ring on his hand, not realizing someone had caught sight of them.

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

"Yearning for companionship.
Yet unable to put someone in danger for my selfish desire.
I can't put my soul mate in harm.
So wherever you are stay hidden from me.
For I am Death if I touch you"

Zane Winters
Reaper

Zane remained by the doctor, looking about when he heard them speaking. "I'm not a child...I can defend myself" he stated pouting. Looking about he sighed "I wouldn't be leader if I couldn't" he said softly. When Toby mentioned the crowd he sighed "I agree... we will meet for the fireworks in the square... Lucian will come and find you all and lead you to me" he said softly.

"Its a wonderful night... go off and enjoy.... except you Toby... I already told you I would like to spend tonight with you" he hinted, looking about. "I feel like some riceballs and vegetable fried noodles" he chimed softly, hoping tonight went well. While looking about the stalls he noticed a familiar raven haired man, standing by an expensive jewelry stand. A smile of curiosity and intrigue crept on his face as he saw Aeson pull a slightly shorter male in for a kiss.

"My my little Raven... I knew you never cared about me... you promised you would still love me and then threw me into the mud when I confided in you"
he whispered, wanting to know who this silver haired man was.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
•●○●•●○●•●○●King's Dealer•●○●•●○●•●○●

xxI'm lucky if I ever see the light of day again
my sin is choking me, my crude built walls are closing in
This cell is filled with claw marks easing me, their teasing me,
they told me so I didn't know the fall would be this easy.....

XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXxxXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXYour way to life has only showed me what a fool I am
It serves the purpose of confirming I remain condemned
And I will ever linger on the edge
Unless you hear me!
XX
User Image
Ryuu Takeshi
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    Once given the OK to leave and enjoy himself, Ryuu waved farewell to the group, before he disappeared into the crowd of people. As he walked through the crowd, his sword strapped to his hip, much like samurai, his eyes caught sight of a familiar face. Slipping through the people he stepped into of Aeson with a grin lining his lips. "It's been a while Aeson....." He said in a soft voice, his dual colored eyes shifting to the male at his side. Ryuu could not see his face because of the mask he wore, yet he had a nice form.

The blond tilted his head to one side, spotting their conjoined hands. "Well it seems Aerson has made himself a special friend..............not sure if that would be considered wise in this line of work." He remarked as he folded his arms over his chest. Most times he would have done something like throw a knife at the other or some other way to harm the queens dealer. But the sad fact was, his injuries would not permit him to much in such manner that would make playing with the queens dealer any fun. So Ryuu decided he would just speak with the other male, this being one of their more friendlier meetings.

The kings dealer let a sigh leave his lips, "I'm not here to cause trouble today........have your fun with your new toy." Ryuu remarked not really acting like his normal self, as somebody brushed by the other bumping into his injured arm. He flinched a small curse leaving his lips, "These things get more and more crowded each year." The blond said more to himself than to anyone else, why did he come here again? Ryuu felt better on higher ground, looking on from above then to actually be part of the crowd.

That's when Zane appeared along with Toby, the blond looked at the boss shocked that he even knew Aerson. "Boss I did not know you knew Aerson!" He said in a smooth tone of voice, as his eyes danced between the two.

xx How long until I find the strength to stand
I wait for mercy in your bleeding hand
I know they'll come with what I'm owed-guilty as charged
My enemies belittle me reminding me the penalty of all my deeds despite my pleas is death
xx
XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Decisive Informer

User Image
AESON RIKUTO
The Dealer of Queens

Drake's face was a bright red color. If anyone were to stand from behind Aeson, he was sure that they could see the color right through this man's face. Even so, with this mask on, at least no one could tell. "Whether you can't lie, you can still make up an excuse, Drake. You are very good at it, aren't you?" He chuckle softly and heard the confession of having someone at home instead of an empty apartment. Thinking about this idea, his thoughts were interrupted when a small smile formed onto his lips. "I'm happy that you are happy to have thought of me this way, Drake. If you can't stop thinking about me, why not call me? I'm always sitting in my office boringly and have nothing else to do aside from checking the shipments and making calls..." Aeson stated truthfully knowing that back at the office, all he ever did was sit on his a** all day and look at the shipment list. Other than that, he will venture out into the street minding his own business or head back to HQ just to check up on Akihiko and such.

Listening to Drake's reason and how the other was unable to developed any feelings of being love and such, Aeson frown at the thought of being emotionless. The thought of being emotionless was too sad and without any of those feelings, how can one survive with the feeling of being love or loved at all? "Drake, you should be careful when handling with the Kings members. If you were to ever caught in crossfire with them and have no backup, you will wind up dead in the palms of their hands..." He stated concerned for Drake's well being again.

After the passionate kissed, Aeson paused and chuckle softly again, "If you want me to, I wouldn't mind moving in to stay with you, Drake..." He smiled fondly at the other that is until someone interrupted his train of thought. It was a very familiar voice and the voice that he wished he did not want to hear nor deal with. Turning his attention to see who it was, he found the King's dealer as he walked up to the both of them. "It has been awhile, Ryuu..." His voice spoke in defense knowing that this man will do something very unpredictable. As he recalled, their relationship in the past was a rocky one. The two always butted heads with one another and whenever that happens, nothing good comes out of it. "Please do not tell him what my line of work is. It'll be better if my 'friend' here does not know..." Aeson pulled Drake closer to his side as though making sure that Drake will play along with him for the time being.

Raising a brow upon hearing Ryuu not causing any trouble, a sigh of relief went past him. He did not wish to cause trouble as well and if he ever did, he will worry the person beside him. Knowing Drake, he can be a bit of...well...unpredictable in this matter. "New...toy?" He glanced at Drake again then back at Ryuu, "You're not yourself today, Ryuu...Not yourself at all, that's new." Aeson raise a brow until a very, very familiar voice rang into his ears once more. It was a voice that he had wished to forget but somehow, when he had turned around, Zane stood there with another man beside him.

"....Never cared about you?" Aeson scowled and let loose of Drake's hand as he turned to look at him, "Could you go get something for us to eat? I'll be there in a minute, okay?" He smiled at Drake as he gently pushed him to walk forward. "I'll be quick...I promised..." Aeson stated once more assuring that he will be quick and will go find him afterwards. Turning back to look at Ryuu and Zane again as well as the other male beside Zane, he extended his hand toward Zane and simply took a hold of his wrist, "I would like to speak to him, alone. I'll give you my word that I will not harm him in anyway. It will be brief..." Aeson said as took Zane into a nearby alley so that the two could talk for a minute.

Once they were out of sight, Aeson glared at him, "What is it that you have against me, Zane? Are you upset that I have left you stranded alone all by yourself? When I found out that you are the leader to the Kings, I knew that I cannot be with you. We both know that!" He explained furiously hating the fact that Zane could not get this through that thick skull of his. "Even so, why do you say such thing as though I've treated you wrongfully, hm? Do you resent me that much for leaving you? Explain." He told him as he waited for him to tell him why he caused this little troublesome scene right in front of him and Drake as well as the others.

Where: Festival > festival/Alleyway
                                    Who: Drake, Ryuu, Zane, Tobias > Zane

Viper-Sagara
                                    plastic_emo_cookies
                                    Fox_of_Black Fire

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Drake Blades
AKA Jack of Blades

The shorter male couldn't help up smiled as he heard the other wanted to move into his apartment at HQ, he was about to speak when he heard a voice that he had become accustomed to from spying on the man. Turning as he moved his mask back over his face, he remained silent, his crimson eyes looking over the blonde enemy dealer as he spoke. When pulled to Aesons side he played along and just hugged onto him, not expecting what was to come.

When Zane himself made an appearance, Drake frowned behind his mask. How he wanted to tear that mans throat out after what he did to his family. But now wasn't the time, looking to Aeson confused as to what The Kings leader meant by his little statement. Aeson then mentioned getting food and Drake could tell that was aimed at him, glancing at the three kings members before looking back to Aeson. "I'll be quick...I promised..." the brunette stated, Drake hesitantly nodding before quickly moving off to the stalls.

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Zane Winters
Reaper

Zane smiled as his own dealer stated his surprise, pulling a black fan from his sleeve as he began fanning himself. Keeping silent till the silver haired male scampered off Zane glanced at Ryuu "I will tell you when we leave" he said serious, his eyes moving back to Aeson as he watched him approach. When his wrist was grabbed both Shade and Lucian began to snarl in a warning manner, they knew this man but he wasn't to be trusted.

Zane didn't even move, still smiling as he continued to watch Aeson. "Aeson you lost the privilege of talking to me privately years ago" he commented coldly, his point proven as his dogs bounded after them when their master was dragged off. Looking back quickly, he used his free hand to signal Ryuu and Toby to wait before he disappeared into the darkness of the alley.

Zane let Aeson finish before opening his mouth, "If I were you Aeson... I would let go...you also lost the privilege to touch me" he said in a cold manner glancing at his snarling pets before returning his gaze to his ex "arms and legs are best left attached in my opinion.." he added. The young then pulled himself back and frowned, "I warned you Aeson before I told you who I am. We were happy...for two years I told you we could be no more than friends, that you would never stay and it was dangerous for you" he said serious.

"But you kept going...telling me you loved me, that you didn't care and that you would even leave The Queens for me...remember that" he hissed venomously. "You convinced me after two years that you would leave them to be with me... and that I was all you needed. You opened me up when I was taught not to... for the sake of the one I loved I promised never to have a serious relationship" he continued glaring.

"But no... you were persistent Raven...you opened me up till I gave in to my heart and we became a couple... you were fine with me for three months until I finally believed you and trusted in you". Zane crossed his arms when he was finally released, "I told you... and you moved out the next day. I called you and you said lose your number and that we were through... even when I reminded you you said you would leave those...those VERMIN for me you ******** me off" he growled. Tearing up he shook his head, "How do you ******** expect me to feel...do you like lying to people and making promises and then throwing peoples hearts away like trash?".

Zane's charming personality had been now replaced for a cold and venomous one, the brunette having half the mind to tell his babies to rip the man to shreds. But no...he wouldn't do that, the man didn't deserve death... he deserved to suffer pain like he did.

"So...have you told him about your job? who you work for? or is he a vermin too"
he purred smiling sadistically. "As for hating you your a vermin...I hate all vermin...you had your choice so now I'm treating you like all your ******** friends..." he stated.

Decisive Informer

User Image
AESON RIKUTO
The Dealer of Queens

Zane was upset at him. Aeson had never seen him this upset before and the dogs that he had brought with were guarding him as though being threatened by his mere presence. However, that wasn't the case to Aeson at all. Aeson only wanted to talk things out before things get heated between them and the way how Zane is right now, things could corrupt within this very festival.

After Zane had pulled away from his grasp, Aeson could hear the cold voice ringing into his ears as Zane explained about their situation from two years ago. Indeed those two years, he did love the man very much so but after finding out about him being the leader and such, things went downhill. He wanted to protect him from being killed by the likes of Akihiko. Aeson didn't want to be a spy and a mere pawn being use over this matter. Although, being use to no end he was aware that one day, Zane will be killed by the pawn of his hand and he didn't want that. This was one of the many reason as to why he didn't wished to get his hand dirty and thus hire other people to do his dirty work for him. "I'm sorry for going back on my words but I have my reasons, Zane. I know that it was dangerous and yet I persist on this relationship. Even so, I really did love you when we were together. .." Aeson stated having to feel his heart being crumble slowly as the pieces began to fall back down from having to build them so much after all these years after their breakup. "I didn't ******** you off, Zane! Like I said, I did it for a reason! If you keep thinking like that, you will lose everyone that you care for..." Aeson told him again feeling those hurtful words coming out of Zane's lips as he told him about him (Aeson) lying to other people and breaking promises and throwing peoples heart away like trash.

Balling his hands into fists, a quiet sigh had escaped his lips when he looked into Zane's eyes. "Very well, I will have you think of me that way. Hate me, resent me, do everything you can to hurt me. I will take the blame for it. In return, know this, Zane, I will never meant to hurt you nor will I ever plan to kill you. That is the promise that I have kept for myself before I left you...." Aeson told him and looked off to the side to where the people are as they roam the nearby stand.

Narrowing his eyes at Zane for calling Drake a vermin he scoffed at him and chuckle at his remark. "You call my comrades vermin? What's the hell with that when you are a vermin yourself, Zane? We who are both working for the gangs, we both are called vermin, are we not? Heh, you need to go back to school unless reword your words right. You may wind up being dead on the streets if you call everyone a vermin on my side. Someone will come after you and I will not be able to be there to see you dead..." Aeson stated as he taunted his ex-lover. "At least I'm a little happy that I have left you. If I were to still be by you side, I will be dead within a matter of seconds..." He laughed again before giving him a glare, "I have always wondered why you never killed me when you knew who I was working for and yet here I stand before you, talking to you, as though we have never finished mending our mistakes from that time of me leaving you, how pathetic!" Aeson laughed again before coming to a stop, "I hope you're able to find a replacement soon, otherwise, you will stay single forever and will die alone in this forsaken world of ours, my beautiful dove..."

Where: festival/Alleyway
                                    Who: Zane

Viper-Sagara
                                    Quote:
                                    Quote:

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Zane Winters
Reaper

Zane frowned "I have people who care... my gang my family... and I would have protected you if you left...why does everyone think I'm some fragile creature?" he hissed, once again for the third time people basically saying he wasn't able to protect or help them. Zane started to feel sick, frowning as he heard Aeson. "How can I believe your promises Aeson...when you broke so many to me...your boss will order you to if he knew you where here with a chance to kill me..." he stated. "And I can never have another man love me...how can I trust anyone after what happened the last time I opened my heart to someone, my father and the last leader of the kings was right... love is something that will just hurt me" he stated serious.

"The Queens are the vermin not me and my men... You chose them... I didn't care if they came for me...I would die before they lay a hand on you. So not only did you break your promises you didn't trust me to protect you"
he said hurt. "How do you think I would feel...after I believed everything you said Aeson...and then in an instant you...broke all your promises and left me broken and alone...." he stammered. Shaking his head he frowned, "Just go be with that guy you replaced me with....please just leave me alone..." he said softly leaning against the wall.

Quote:

kiri_chan08:

Decisive Informer

User Image
AESON RIKUTO
The Dealer of Queens

Zane was making everything so difficult. It was hard on Aeson to comprehend their past relationship and it was difficult to mend them after what the two have gone through. Sighing heavily, he eyed Zane in the eyes again and this time with hurtful looks he averted them away once more. "I may have broken those promises but I cannot see you get killed by the likes of me. The chance to kill you with the order of my leader, I will have no choice but to abide by his wish, wouldn't I?" He replied and put his hands into his pocket while looking at the two guard dogs who are still there guarding their owner as though still being threatened by his presence of having to snatch their owner away from them. "Love isn't something that will hurt you. If you have found me before I have joined the Queens, then I would of have been with you still, Zane. I love and cherish you so much that I have to leave you. It was for a better cause..." He frowned once more.

"I have been with the Queens since I was sixteen, Zane. Do you expect me to--" Aeson stopped abruptly. "I know you could protect me but I didn't need your protection. If you protected me, I am afraid that you will wind up being dead in front of me!" He told him feeling angry. He had never felt this much anger within him. Normally, Aeson would be cool and brush things off easily but whenever it came down to Zane, things often tend to heat up and he hated it. Of course he loved the man but whenever situations like this arise, it felt as though the whole entire world is against him. "He isn't a replacement! He never was. I just found out that he had fallen for me and had just confessed to me!" He calmly said although his heart was pounding furiously angry at the fact of Zane calling Drake a replacement and such.

Sighing one last time, Aeson took a step toward Zane and stood at least a foot away from the other. The dogs who were guarding Zane were growling at him viciously as though telling him to back off. Looking at the dogs, he smiled at them before looking up at Zane again, "I apologize for the yelling just now...I hope you stay healthy and find someone who could love you more than I could ever love you..." Extending his hand toward Zane one last time, he gently pulled him into one last hug, "When the time is right, I will tell you my reason as to why I have left you..." He whispered and simply pulled away as he took off his coat and place it over the man and quickly took a few step away from him. "Take care..." Aeson waved as he made his way out of the alleyway.

Where: festival/Alleyway
                                    Who: Zane

Viper-Sagara
                                    Quote:
                                    Quote:

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Akihiko Kazuhiro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akihiko watched the man stammer about, almost more amused by him than by the game. But soon his attention was drawn to the fish again, and he watched Clarence with a sincere smile. It was almost like they were normal people, and the thought brought comfort. He couldn't help the little clap when the other got excited, letting out a bubbling laugh when he tried to correct himself. "Oh my Doll you're so adorable. Good job, I don't believe I'v ever seen anyone catch two fish with one net." He gently kissed the other's forehead before taking the fish, being sure not to shake them too much. "Hmmm let's see now... " He looked at all the stalls, each owner becoming nervous with a single glance. "This one looks interesting.." It was a water shooting game, whoever got their balloon to pop first won a large stuffed animal. Akihiko sat down at it, holding out his yen to the very nervous vendor. "Let's see how much of a sharpshooter you are Clare." He winked, grabbing the handles of the gun and taking aim as he waited for the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Fixer

User Image

XxxArmand NightlordxxX
                                              What can your RIGHT HAND do?
                                              ◀◀◀●▶▶▶

Armand got out of the car through the other side and he blended in nicely despite his blonde hair. As he walked among the crowds, his swift fingers went through the people's things in a matter of seconds. Only to the people he passed of course. Grabbing whatever coin purse they had in possession. He walked out of the crowds a bit richer than earlier.

The blonde missed festivals. The way people just forget where they are and just enjoy the time they have out. His family usually took advantage of that. But this year they were planning to take things a bit slower and stop stealing for a while after what happened to Philbert.

With a content smile he gracefully made his way through the crowd to find his 'other-very-important-to-him family' to find both Tobias and Ryuu... and no Zane? He sighed inwardly and muttered. "I cant leave you boys alone for 5 seconds can I?".

"Where's Zane?" He asked both of them as he walked towards them. The Right hand, felt his side to remind himself that he had a gun. It wasnt a shot gun, but it was a gun either way. If Zane isnt with them they should at least have one person watching whatever is happening to him.... wherever he is. He could ask Ryuu to do it... but remembering what tobias said, he knew that it would be a bit straining. So he let it go for now.

◀◀◀▶▶▶
                                              It GIVES
                                              and it clenches to make a FIST.

Where am I? Festival
                                              Whom am I with? Tobias,Ryuu

plastic_emo_cookies
                                              Viper-Sagara
                                              Fox_of_Black Fire

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Zane Winters
Reaper

Zane just remained silent, his chest was starting to hurt and his breathing was irregular. he just couldn't take anymore. Looking confused as he was hugged, Zane couldn't help but get more upset as he shakily leaned into the other. Panting he saw his pets get more tense and just waved a hand to let them know it was ok, but he had to cut this short or Aeson would find out he wasn't so well after all.

When the Queen agent pulled away Zane nodded as he raised a hand to wave back, whoever that man was he was lucky to have Aeson protect him. Once Aeson had left it was obvious he had gotten worse from holding his breath to mask his need of help, leaning back against the wall he reached a shaking hand to his chest. Trembling Zane began gasping for air his chest feeling like he was getting stabbed, dropping his fan as he fell to one knee. As soon as the man left the hounds were by his side, barking and whining as their master was having another of his episodes.

Whimpering weakly, Zane reached over and pet the first one he could reach shakily. "G-get....Toby....go...get Toby" he stammered as he tried to breath. Shade was the one to get the task, bolting out to the doctor. Whining the dog bit the bottom of the older mans yukata, tugging him in the direction of the alleyway.

Dapper Otaku

User Image

+xxxxxxxxxxxxxTobias Kamimuraxxxxxxxxxxxxx+
                                                    The D O C T O R is inxxxxx
                                                    The D O C T O R is inxxxxx

tab ▇▇▇═─ tab Tobias couldn't help but smile to himself as he watched Zane pout, he was like a little child, though the doctor would never admit that out loud, not after the boss claimed that he wasn't. Tobias stood as Zane gave his instructions to his men. It was true, the night was lovely, maybe he'd have to opportunity to take the mask off tonight. The doctor was about to turn to go when Zane asked him to stay behind. Luckily the mask covered his face, their boss insisted on using a name Tobias would have reserved for people who wanted slow and painful deaths or slow and painful healing process. It was a name his family used to him, but since it was Zane, he let it slip, besides the doctor may be secretly missing being called that. The man nodded, even though it would make much more sense if Armand was the one to accompany the boss tonight. Then again, it would be troublesome if Zane's health decides to take a turn for the worse tonight. What a mess that would be. He listened and did as he was told.

tab ▇▇▇═─ tab Tobias caught the tail end of the man's hinting, but smiled nonetheless. "Of course, I've been dying for some candy apples too." Tobias waved goodbye to the others and followed Zane through the crowd. He wasn't expecting on going anywhere in particular until he saw the raven haired man take a turn and walk towards a couple in front of a jewelry booth. Tobias raised a brow beneath his mask, the two seemed to know each other, but things must have gone south. Tobias could literally hear the venom and bitterness as every word left his lips as he spoke to the other dark haired fellow. 'Who is this man exactly?' He asked himself silently. Tobias knew nothing of the situation he was in, there were few people whom the doctor knew could make Zane so flustered like this, members of the Queens were one of them.

tab ▇▇▇═─ tab The doctor's suspicion grew even more when Ryuu walked into the scene, obviously harboring unpleasant feeling towards the man as well. Then there was the silver haired man who stood by the one he guessed was called Aseon. The man was awfully quiet, then again so was Tobias; maybe he too was just an innocent bystanderl. When Aeson told the other to leave, Tobias trailed him with his eyes, though his attention was quickly brought back by the sound of two growling dogs. The dark haired man had a hand on Zane's wrist and Tobias stepped in to interject. "I don't think that's a wise decision....." He reached out to make the man release Zane, but just as quick the two made it to a nearby alleyway. A knot started to form in the pit of Tobias's stomach.Even if their leader signaled back to the two of them that everything was alright, he didn't feel reassured until he saw Lucien and Shade follow in with him.

tab ▇▇▇═─ tab Turning to the smaller blonde, Tobias moved his mask above his head to speak. "Ryuu, who's tall, dark, and mysterious over there?" He motioned to Aeson with a point of his thumb. "I'd be more careful if I were him, grabbing people and dragging them like that out of the blue, That is unless he really doesn't mind loosing a few appendages." Everything seemed to be alright until he heard the loud voices echoing through the alleyway. 'So, they used to be lovers.' Tobias was able to deduce from the yelling. No wonder he wasn't dead yet, did Zane still harbor feelings for the man? This couldn't be good for his condition. Tobias could just feel the man's heart rate go up from where he stood. Little did he know how right he was.

tab ▇▇▇═─ tab Aeson seemed to be leaving the alley and Tobias didn't take a second thought before walking in himself. He found the man leaning against the wall, with a coat that didn't belong to him, draped on him. For some reason this infuriated Tobias to no end. Looking down, Tobias tilted his head to the side. The dogs were growling towards their master, baring their fangs and all, until Tobias realized why. He violently tore the coat from Zane's body and threw it on the ground. Lucien and Shade snarled at the inanimate object for a few seconds then looked back to Zane. They kept their distance, which again was strange to the doctor. "Oh?" Tobias looked from the coat to the slumped raven haired man back to the coat again. "Please excuse me." And in one fluid motion Tobias took a step towards Zane and wrapped his arms around the man, bringing him close to his body. He spoke no words to explain, nor had any intentions of letting go any time soon. The dogs must have smelled Aeson's scent on Zane, hence the confused hostility. Tobias was merely trying to mask it with his own.

User Image

x
                                                              x
                                                              x
                                                              x
                                                              x

▇▇▇═─L O C A T I O N : Festival
                                                              ▇▇▇═─W I T H : Zane, Armand, and Ryuu
                                                              ▇▇▇═─M O O D : Calm
                                                              ▇▇▇═─H E A L T H :User Image

Viper-Sagara

Fox_of_Black Fire

FALC450

Whoops.. give me a moment to edit this....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff