11,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
•●○●•●○●•●○●King's Dealer•●○●•●○●•●○●

xxI'm lucky if I ever see the light of day again
my sin is choking me, my crude built walls are closing in
This cell is filled with claw marks easing me, their teasing me,
they told me so I didn't know the fall would be this easy.....

XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXxxXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXYour way to life has only showed me what a fool I am
It serves the purpose of confirming I remain condemned
And I will ever linger on the edge
Unless you hear me!
XX
User Image
Ryuu Takeshi
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    The male caught the stuffed toy, tucking it under one arm. Ryuu watched Armand his movements a little sluggish, so he figured shooting games were out of the question for the older male at least until some of the alcohol wore off. "Don't fall over on me alright old man.....I could support you if fell. But....that would be bothersome." He said in a soft tone of voice as he turned his gaze off in another direction. A nervous habit was he would mess with his hair a lot, "To counteract the booze we should probably eat something. Even myself is feeling a little tipsy........and i did not drink that much." He commented as he sighed once again, Ryuu knew drinking what he did was not the best of things cause as it settle in his system he felt the effects more now than he did when he first took the drink.

"What would you like to eat?" The blonde asked the other, his gaze scanning the crowd. Maybe it was the alcohol, but he felt on edge around Armand. Then again the other male did have more to drink than himself, Ryuu was never one to trust drunks too much plus the fact is Armand did get to friendly. There was a rare chance that he couldn't defend himself cause the injuries he endured. Shaking the thought from his head, the blonde reached out taking hold of Armands hand within his own. He pulled him along, he decided it would be easier to keep track of the other if he just took his hand.

The pair still had a few more hours before they were to meet up with the rest of the gang, maybe after a bit to eat they could go back to playing some games. Ryuu already won something so might as well give the right hand man a chance at winning something also.

xx How long until I find the strength to stand
I wait for mercy in your bleeding hand
I know they'll come with what I'm owed-guilty as charged
My enemies belittle me reminding me the penalty of all my deeds despite my pleas is death
xx
XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Timid Detective

User Image
♠ ♡ Takumi Ueda ♢ ♣
♣ The Queen's Newbie ♠
OOC:

"I will not die in the night, but in the light of the sun,"

Takumi was glad to hear that Jackie was willing to help once again. Though, it sounded as if neither of them really knew where to look. Luckily, it didn't take long for them to come across an area with a bunch of lockers. "I don't think it matters much, As long as they both fit, right?" he said with a shrug. He quickly purchased one of the larger lockers and placed both the prizes inside.

"Now that we've got that out of the way," Takumi said with a grin, "I'm officially free until the fireworks show. What were you hungry for?" He was pretty sure that this festival would probably have just about every kind of festival food. As he waited for a response, he began to walk in the direction of the nearest grouping of food stalls. Just smelling the food was enough to remind him how hungry he was.

Just as they near one of the stands, Ken flew down and landed on Takumi's head. He tweeted several times making it obvious that he wanted some food, too. "Finally stopped being angry with me? Or are you just here for the food?" his owner asked with a laugh before turning to Jackie. "This is Ken by the way. Don't mind him. He's a little nit-picky, but if you give him food, he'll love you forever. Well, unless you're a dog or a vacuum cleaner."

"With the ashes of this world in my lungs."

FALC450

Fixer

User Image

XxxArmand NightlordxxX
                                              What can your RIGHT HAND do?
                                              ◀◀◀●▶▶▶

Armand blushed when he felt Ryuu's hand hold his own. In his 27 years of living, he'd never held anyone else's hand besides his mother or his father. He tried not to mind it and look away so that the other wouldn't see his face. "You-you're holding my hand...", he said in a small voice hoping that the other wouldn't hear. The blond didn't want to be rude and take his hand back by force. It was probably the drinks making him so weird like this.

Armand shook his head in hope that the blush would go away and coughed a bit. "I guess I could go for something... Heck I could go for anything by this point". The right hand let the other decide for him instead since he wasnt that much in good mind to make decisions. Anything looks edible. "And I'm not old, you're just too... Cute and adorable while I am handsome and wise" he defended remembering Ryuu calling him old. "just by looking at your face earlier I could tell that you are too tall for your age... You should be shorter... I've always thought you were shorter". The elder blonde had always been so conscious of his height ever since he read some of the files on the other members. It just wasn't fair that someone younger than him was taller by 3 stupid inches.

"And 'little boy' I ain't drunk... You are", he laughed at what he just said. Smiling at the passing tourist who winked back at him and walked away. He did a small wave to him and sighed as the tourist waked away.

◀◀◀▶▶▶
                                              It GIVES
                                              and it clenches to make a FIST.

Where am I? Festival
                                              Whom am I with? Ryuu

Fox_of_Black Fire

Fixer

User Image
<<< Jackie O. Kaneshige >>>

Yo ho Sebastian!...
...I wanna love you good...

▲▼▶◀

Jackie thought for a second. "I think anything fishy would do..." he said as he followed the other.

When the sound of flapping wings came into his ears he looked at the bird on the boy's head. "isnt that the bird from earlier?" recognizing it and removed all thought of actually touching the bird.

He used to own a pet parrot a long time ago. Seeing this bird reminded him of it. How it would repeat what he would say, how horribly stubborn it could be. The bird died though. He got over it, but he still missed the stupid thing a bit.

"So... how old are you?", he finally asks. He wanted to know more about Takumi... as well as try to ignore the bird in the process.

▼▲◀▶

We deserve much better than we had...

Where? Festival
Joining with? Takumi

liklef_lvr

Greedy Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♚P a r k e r S e h y u n ♚
∂ я . η σ ρ є

♫ ♪ Hey doctor
This kind of feeling is pretty nice Huh
I can’t resist the force of your attraction
You’re slowly making me melt...
Someone call the doctor ♫ ♪

It was more than pure happenstance that had Sehyun looking at an electronic invitation to a festival on his phone. Nor was it that right before the peak of his irritation with in ridiculously dressed neko-maidu who carried over his white mint frappe and his small coffee cake, which he took in such a bastardly way as he threw down the correct coins in an irritation and left the store in a similar manner.

Which found him here, his hair dyed a sensual maroon with the sides staying a deep feathery black. His own reddish brown eyes (almost red but not quite) appear crimson in the sunlight that streamed through the gaps in the skyscrapers of Tokyo. Today, he's wearing a black shirt, loose suspenders, and black harem pants, and his red Queen Crown tattoo is clearly visible. His shoes are normal white and black checkered vanns. He's got a white airplane neck pillow around his neck and a pair of glasses perched on the ends of his nose, his ear buds clearly Beats (c).

Vapor poured out of his mouth, filling the air with a clear scent of crisp mint as he peered at his phone through the glass in front of his eyes.He glanced at the directions and made a right at the nearest crosswalk, the phone beeped with a text asking where he was, and that there was work to be done, but he ignored it and rolled his eyes. As he placed the phone back into his pocket, he lovingly traced a scalpel before turning down the road and heading up to what he assumed was the festival's entrance.

It was a gaudier affair than what he normally attended, but then again, he sort of only went to the parties held by the Queens and work parties at the local hospital. He shoved his hands deep into his pockets and scanned the tops of the crowds. Twisting past some guy that Sehyun vaguely recognized as the Queen's newest newbie and a guy he didn't really come across all that often, he finally found what he was looking for.

It unfortunately never came to be the blissful reunion with what he wanted, so he turned and grabbed a passing woman's Chai Latte while she was busy chatting with her friends before walking in the opposite direction and heading deeper into the every more festive throng of bodies.
WIth whom?: No one in particular
Song: OVERDOSE
[[OOC: First post, sorry there's a lot of irrelevant meat in this one, I was trying to set up the character and give some insight into his personality, now just waiting for an opportunity....

Timid Detective

User Image
♠ ♡ Takumi Ueda ♢ ♣
♣ The Queen's Newbie ♠
OOC:

"I will not die in the night, but in the light of the sun,"

"Yes," Takumi said with a laugh. "I think when I bumped into you, I accidentally hit him with the dog. That's actually the reason he was-" he was cut off by the bird chirping loudly and raising it's beak in annoyance- "sorry, *is* mad at me." He then leaned over, fully aware that Ken was still on his head, and whispered, "he just wants the attention." The sparrow didn't waste a moment before tweeting loudly as if to say 'I can hear you' and peaking Takumi on the head gently as he laughed.

He stopped as they walked past a stand that was selling takoyaki and looked over to Jackie. "Does this count as fishy?" he asked before deciding that it smelled delicious and he wanted some either way. He ordered enough for both of them and gave a little bit of his to Ken. The sparrow then proceeded to fly away with the food in his beak to a perch somewhere close by. Takumi wasn't too worried, the small bird always managed to find him no matter where he went.

When Jackie asked about his age, he was a little caught off guard. He grew a little nervous as he realized just how young he probably looked to him. He hadn't really given it much thought until then, but he probably just looked like some kid to the other man. "Oh, um, I'm 22," he said a little bit quieter than he had intended before trying to cover up his insecurity by laughing slightly. "But age is just a number, right? It doesn't mean that much..." He looked at his feet as he trailed off. Why was he suddenly feeling so self-conscious over something so stupid. Maybe he was just over thinking things. He didn't even know how old Jackie was. "So, how old are you?"

"With the ashes of this world in my lungs."

FALC450

Loyal Guildswoman

Shadow

User Image
Where: Festival
With: No one

In the darkness of an alleyway, if anyone was to look, would see a 5'4" tall man leaning on the wall, seeming lost, yet at the same time at home in the darkness. Shadow looked about, after seeing the gruesome scene of what the Queens left him within his mind yet again like a recurring nightmare, reminding him of his failing, he had just walked blindly, letting the shadows cool him off only to come across a festival. His mind was still dragging open those wounds, practically making him taste the iron of it. He needed a diversion from his thoughts, he gave the shadows a meaningful look before whispering to his shoulder softly. "Let's go Umbara." With that he stepped out of the allyway's shadows, and joined the crowd.

His unruly brown hair was a mess like it allways was, his brown eyes scanning about, a certain booth in the festival's many caught his attention, it seemed they had a game of some sort going on. This thought made a small smirk grow, eyes brightening some once he reached the booth. He leaned against the nearby railing, watching. As he watched the games he idly pondered the Kings, he hates the Queens for what they did, so by logic, the Kings would be the best bet for him to go to. He sighed, he had no more connections then the very shadows he loves and nicknamed himself after.

He let the subject go though, eyes looking through the crowd,he fiddled with his pet, which decided it was safe and stopped cloaking itself, the green chameleon very obvious on his shoulder, especially with him petting it, yet no one noticed as far as he could tell. Umbara's eyes scanned as he was pet, one eye looking in the crowd, the other looking Shadow over, as if it could read his mind.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
•●○●•●○●•●○●King's Dealer•●○●•●○●•●○●

xxI'm lucky if I ever see the light of day again
my sin is choking me, my crude built walls are closing in
This cell is filled with claw marks easing me, their teasing me,
they told me so I didn't know the fall would be this easy.....

XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXxxXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXYour way to life has only showed me what a fool I am
It serves the purpose of confirming I remain condemned
And I will ever linger on the edge
Unless you hear me!
XX
User Image
Ryuu Takeshi
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    When Armand said that he was cute, the blond released his hand quickly his face turned a bright red color. "Don't.......say.....things like that." Ryuu said in a soft voice, rubbing the back of his head as he turned his gaze off in another direction. Seeing a noodle stand that looked rather promising he pointed toward it, "Let's give that a try..........and I can't help it you're short." The blond said softly as he moved through the crowd toward the stand, there were so many choices he did not know what he wanted to try. Ryuu tilted his head he gazed at the different selections with interest.

"What looks good......cause I can't really decide." He said in a soft voice, glancing over at Armand the male had to admit he wasn't bad look. But he brushed it off knowing it was probably the alcohol talking. Taking a calming breath then sighed softly as he shifted his gaze to watch the crowd of people walk by. This was actual nice to spend time with somebody, without worry about nothing just enjoying life like a normal person was relaxing. When he breathed in the male coughed a little, for a moment he forgot about the bandage wrapped about his torso.

Cursing softly he place a hand to his ribs, a pained expression lining his features. Fatigue was catching up to him, he was pushing his limits and he knew that. But he couldn't just leave the festival.

xx How long until I find the strength to stand
I wait for mercy in your bleeding hand
I know they'll come with what I'm owed-guilty as charged
My enemies belittle me reminding me the penalty of all my deeds despite my pleas is death
xx
XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Greedy Genius

∂ я . η σ ρ є

Hey doctor
I cant resist the force of your attraction
Youre slowly making me melt...
Someone call the doctor

Parker Sehyun knew he was an a**; his co-workers knew it, the Queens had it in a law book, the Kings had it on a commandment board, it was probably even written in the back pages of a bible somewhere, and in multiple textbooks in Korea. Point is, he's not the guy who delivers the bad news and a shoulder to cry on, he's the guy who looks at you like you're an idiot (which you are for believing he actually cared) and walks away. Not to say that he's a complete and utter craptastically awful human being, he's pretty decent when he's not pissed about the fact that someone's watching someone in the crowd.

He could feel the unease those eyes created when they landed on people and he rolled his own eyes before strolling away from his own booth and shoving his hands in his pockets to reach for the scalpel he had there. Honestly, he may be a doctor, but he wasn't a complete pacifistic pansy, although he didn't really like gore anyway. He honestly really wanted to be at work or watching some stupid show with a bunch of yaoi following to it, just because.

But he had the job, and honestly, the kid wasn't even impressive. Hello, lizard on the shoulder might as well be a neon sign that says "Hello, I'm -insert unimpressive name here- who is totally not what I seem and probably really dangerous, don't bother trying to blend me in with the crowd, way too good for that." But that was just his opinion, though the kid was really skinny, and an entire foot shorter than him. Was he still waiting for them to drop or something, because 5"4 was not average, unless the guy was just built to be an uke or something.

It honestly wouldn't faze the illustrious Dr. Nope anyway, though the kids like five inches away from being classified as a midget, and a shade of hair away from being a leprachaun. Though, in his experience, the race didn't like to be called that, and he'd rather be able to keep the pot of gold that he'd found at the end of the Pride Rainbow, thank you very much.

He slid his eyes over and scrutinized before smirking, not even, he just lifted the corners of his mouth and dragged his vapor pen, before drinking a drag from the stolen Chai Latte. God, how he hoped that woman didn't have Herpes because that would be something that would happen to him wouldn't it.

In other words, Life was good.

╔═════════════════════╗
WIth whom?: Some kid with a neon sign??
╚═════════════════════╝

Royal Rose Bud

Loyal Guildswoman

Shadow

User Image
Where:Festival
With: Cranky man..?

Shadow felt something uneasy in his gut, and by all means he would pass it off. Yet as he planned to, he noticed Umbara giving a sign as his eye crossed over one point. Umbara and Shadow where close enough that they understood eachothers gestures, and trusted each other, Umbara having helped many a time over. He thought about pretending to do one thing, and check what Umbara was warning him about, but figured what the hell.

Shadow took a few steps and looked at his surroundings. His eyes passing over many many people, but stopping on a rather cranky looking man. His eyes only stopping on him from a sign given by his pet. He locked eyes with the man, and held his ground. He was.ready if anything where to arise, but even though his thoughts moved to perhaps loosing the man in the crowd, or in the many alleyways that spanded the city, he wanted to know what made the man set on going to him, or at least his direct direction.

His twin daggers, he always had them with him lately, where at a easy to reach place. As the distance closed to where he could speak and be.heard yet at a safe enough distance he spoke, his voice mature, his hight it would seem is just stunted. "Yo, what do you want?" He looked the odd man over, faintly thinking about maybe he was in one of two gangs, secretly hopeing that if so, he was a member of the Kings, not the Queens, not knowing by looking anything to tell him much.

Fixer

User Image

XxxArmand NightlordxxX
                                              What can your RIGHT HAND do?
                                              ◀◀◀●▶▶▶

"Hmm... i guess i could go for noodles...", he thinks aloud. He was slightly saddened when Ryuu let his hand go. Armand forgit the feeling of someone holding his hand. It reminded him of when he was a small child when he held his mother's hand but here it was with the dealer. May be when he was old enoigh he would retire and have his own family. But heck thats way too ahead in the future and he was still twenty.

When he noticed Ryuu cough he looked at him with a concerned look in his face. Yes he was kind of drunk but he didn't forget the injuries Ryuu had. He placed his hands on Ryuu's shoulders and positioned himself in front of him, just to make sure that the taller wont fall over. "First Zane now you", he placed one hand on the hand that Ryuu used to his ribs. "If I could curse, I would... Ryuu, do you want to sit down for a while? We could skip meeting up at the fireworks if you are in this much pain", When he remembered about Zane he added "I'll handle Zane if he asks where you've been".

◀◀◀▶▶▶
                                              It GIVES
                                              and it clenches to make a FIST.

Where am I? Festival
                                              Whom am I with? Ryuu

Fox_of_Black Fire

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Akihiko Kazuhiro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akihiko finished up his rather sensual meal with the other before deciding to wander off on his own for a bit. If they other wished to trail him, then he could. Humming lightly to himself he gently fanned at his neck, feeling heated now in his lush kimono. He stopped by a ring toss booth, and soon 'won' himself a large plush snake longer than him. He hoisted it, and looked around it just in time to see his oh so faithful doctor. He wasn't the cuddliest of people, but he knew better than to be disrespectful to Aki, lest he find a scalpel in his neck, or worse. He sauntered over, glancing at the small male who seemed to be having some attitude with him. He looked oddly familiar... but that wasn't his concern now. Akihiko playfully pushed the snout of the snake onto the other's cheek for a quick 'kiss'. "There you are my lovely. I was wondering when you'd show that wondrous face of yours." He smirked, turning to get a good look at the other kid now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Fixer

User Image
<<< Jackie O. Kaneshige >>>

Yo ho Sebastian!...
...I wanna love you good...

▲▼▶◀

Jackie placed a hand on his chest, where his heart resides. "Oh, you spoil me~", he sang as he looked at the tokayaki with glee. He ate slowly, not how he usually does, just so that they could take their time to talk more about each other. it was strange how much he wanted to know more abut this guy. Jackie had been involved with men before, and women too but this... this was different. May be it was the beer, but he was actually having a good time with Takumi.

Jackie was almost worried when the bird flew away but remembered the birds weren't that stupid. He chuckled when he noticed the other was quite self conscious about his age and smiled at that. How cute. "I'm 28", he says straight "and that makes us... what? 6 or... 5 years apart, but hey at least I'm still twenty not 40 or something". "That would be... weird", he shuddered at the thought.

▼▲◀▶

We deserve much better than we had...

Where? Festival
Joining with? Takumi

liklef_lvr

Greedy Genius

∂ я . η σ ρ є

Hey doctor
I cant resist the force of your attraction
Youre slowly making me melt...
Someone call the doctor

The weirdo really was too short, Sehyun noted absently before turning to his Boss and the 'kiss' he received left his exasperated and more than slightly amused with Akihiko's antics.. "Hey there, Boss Man; this is nice, just walking around, stealing coffee, I bought a filler for my vape pen..." He shrugged before looking over at the other kid with another narrowed gaze, before taking a sip of his drink, he slid his eyes back to his boss.

Akihiko was as intimidating as ever, in that strangely sensual, cuddly way. Sehyun just grimaced slightly at the mental image and focused on finishing off the Chai beverage. He ran a hand through dyed hair, maroon strands catching light in the corner of his vision. Sighing, he shrugged, "So, what are we, taking a break, today?" He asked, tracing long fingers across his vapor pen and taking a drag before blowing it out of his nose and away from the group. "That's good because I'm on a date with short-stuff, I like em fun-sized you know."

Nonchalantly he leaned on a hip closer to the small kid and laid a hand on his shoulder, smirking like everything unholy in the entire world. Worse case, he gets kicked in his cohones in front of the boss, Best case, the kid goes along with it to get out of a possible molestation. Not that he cared, he was just really focused on ensuring that his twitter was sufficiently updated.

╔═════════════════════╗
WIth whom?: Boss Man and Psuedo Date
╚═════════════════════╝

Royal Rose Bud

Silent Moan

Loyal Guildswoman

Shadow

User Image
Where:Festival
With: Cranky man and another

Shadow looked a little taken aback as another person, this one with a large plush snake around him. It seemed a little odd for this new man to have it coiled around him, yet it seemed like he was rather unfazed by it. Looking them both over, he noticed Umbara had given him another sign, this sign though only confirmed a bad feeling. He moved closer to the new man, deciding to start some sort of a conversation as he seemed to be eyeing and looking Shadow over.

Shadow moved closer, but he rounded the man with the snake, still not so sure about the cranky one, and also a little interested in the plush snake. "Yo, I like the snake.. which booth did you get it from, if you don't mind me asking?" As he said this, Umbara hauled it across his shoulders get a better look of the two. Normally, Shadow would walk off, but he knows that he will not get anything out of it. Plus, as much as Shadow hated admitting it, he needed to interact with someone other then Umbara for a while.

Shadow felt the hand on his and looked to the cranky man, confused before he used his other hand to pick his up and dro it off his shoulder. "Uh, sorry pal, but i don't even know you.. i don't think you know me.. so, i'll just be blunt about this, why, of all the people here have you singled out me?" He was so confused, normally he is one others don't notice or don't really care about noticing. This interaction between the three of then was more then what he's had in a few month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff