Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Drake Blades
AKA Jack of Blades

Drake had made it home safely got home thanks to Aeson, after getting helped to bed it seemed the assassin made his firs mistake and being drunk since he drank more in the car he let himself slip as much as to kiss Aeson. After a week of killing more kings the male was now driving Aki to the festival. Once Aki was out he parked the car and jumped into the back to dress, Aki had strictly ordered him to wear a Yukata. Hoping to apologize to Aeson if he came, the male pulled on his black and purple robes. His chest was exposed as he pulled out a purple and black mask, frowning.

The kings would defiantly be there and they didn't know who Jack of blades was, he wanted to keep it that way. Walking out of the car he locked it and made his way inside, his leather choker still on his neck as the silver cross glistened in the light. He found his way easily to where his boss was sitting bowed, his crimson eyes glancing at him as he stood.

Fixer

User Image

XxxArmand NightlordxxX
                                              What can your RIGHT HAND do?
                                              ◀◀◀●▶▶▶

Armand looked up from his paper when Tobias entered the area. He expected that the doctor would be surprised to see him since he was gone for so long. The Right Hand closed the paper and placed it on his lap to look at Tobias so he wouldn't be rude when he talks to him. "Hello, Tobias", he says with an attempt of a smile. He wasn't in the mood to be happy, since he missed a lot and, truth be told, he was sore in some places than one.

"I'll be coming to the festival...if Zane would have me". He did still feel a bit bad for leaving after all. "Is everyone well?", he took a bit of a pause before asking. Armand was more concerned with the people rather than the organization itself. He may not seem like the lives of the others mattered before, but due to the fact he was gone he wasn't able to follow on the condition of the members of the mafia. It was almost like another family to him.

The Right Hand barely knew the doctor since he was a bit shy when it come to his own injuries. He'd rather bandage himself rather than ask someone else to do it. Throughout his stay he never went to him to treat his injuries or anything. Not even a check up. His determination to avoid going to Tobias ,when he was hurt, was to the point wherein he would even limp to the nearest abandoned building and improvise with whatever he had to fix the wound util he could find the nearest drugstore. Maybe it was pride?

◀◀◀▶▶▶
                                              It GIVES
                                              and it clenches to make a FIST.

Where am I? King's Hideout
                                              Whom am I with? Tobias

plastic_emo_cookies

Dapper Otaku

User Image

+xxxxxxxxxxxxxTobias Kamimuraxxxxxxxxxxxxx+
                                                    The D O C T O R is inxxxxx

tab ▇▇▇═─ tab Tobias nodded once back in greeting again. He walked over to the seat across from the man and sat down. He fumbled around a bit before getting settled, he forgot how troublesome yukatas and kimonos could be. Though he stopped all together when it sounded as if Armand would only come if Zane wished it so. The man let out a soft chuckle. "Of course he would. I think Zane would get angry at the fact that you didn't come out with him. Besides, I know that the Queens would be out tonight as well, we'd need as many able bodied men as we can." The doctor stressed the words able bodies ever so slightly, only to give a hint to Armand that he could tell his muscles were sore and bothering him. He had solutions for that, but it was never like Armand to come to Tobias for help. The brown haired man never took offence though. "Ahhh speaking of which. Zane is... Zane, his condition isn't getting worse, but it's not getting better either. And Ryuu just came back from a mission, sounds like he became someone's personal punching bag and ash tray. He's banged up, but I took a look at him, nothing the boy's body wont heal on its own." The doctor looked over to the man once more. "And you, how have you been Mr. Nightlord?" Tobias wasn't trying to pry, but his curiosity does get the better of him sometimes. The mans been away for such a long time, one has to wonder. If the blonde chose not to tell, he could care less.

User Image

x
                                                              x
                                                              x
                                                              x
                                                              x

▇▇▇═─L O C A T I O N : Kings hideout
                                                              ▇▇▇═─W I T H : Armand
                                                              ▇▇▇═─M O O D : Calm
                                                              ▇▇▇═─H E A L T H :User Image

FALC450

Fixer

User Image

XxxArmand NightlordxxX
                                              ◀◀◀●▶▶▶

Of course the Queens will be there. When will they not be there? He didn't go into the mafia to expect a day without getting shot or stabbed somewhere. Armand smirked at the able-bodied, comment that the doctor said and nodded in agreement. The Right Hand literally lived in his car half of the past week so his ache would be a tiny bit obvious. Of course he would...but still, he thought to himself when the mention of Zane came into frame about the festival. His mind decided for itself to let it go for now and focus on whatever is happening now rather than later. He sat quietly as he listened to the status of everyone but when he heard about Zane, he sighed by the mere mention of his condition. He knew about the condition before and prayed silently that it would not get any worse after he'd heard. Now all they need is a miracle to happen at least.

Then there was Ryuu. He didn't want to know what happened before, what matter to him now is that he is fine and healing. That's enough news his heart could handle. He should really stop leaving all together if this is what happens while he's gone. He couldn't even imagine if he were to leave entirely. First his brother, then the condition f the Dealer and the King. Then what? The Doctor gets a heart attack?

"I'm fine", he answered the question as he rubbed the back of his neck, trying his hardest to avoid eye contact to the doctor. This news disheartened him today and he didn't want Tobias to see him get the upset. When he did look into his eyes, he could tell that there was a curious gleam in his eye. Guessing that Tobias was curious about his disappearance. He straightens his back and relaxes again to get the sore spot in the lower part of his back to loosen up for a second. "My baby bother was kidnapped, I had to help save him... he's fine now". There'd better be sake in the festival.

◀◀◀▶▶▶
                                              It GIVES

Where am I? King's Hideout
                                              Whom am I with? Tobias

plastic_emo_cookies

Dedicated Lunatic

11,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
•●○●•●○●•●○●King's Dealer•●○●•●○●•●○●

xxI'm lucky if I ever see the light of day again
my sin is choking me, my crude built walls are closing in
This cell is filled with claw marks easing me, their teasing me,
they told me so I didn't know the fall would be this easy.....

XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXxxXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXYour way to life has only showed me what a fool I am
It serves the purpose of confirming I remain condemned
And I will ever linger on the edge
Unless you hear me!
XX
User Image
Ryuu Takeshi
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    Having been patched up, Ryuu left the bathroom to go back to where Zane was sitting. "All put back together boss!" The blond stated with a bright smile, before he moved to lean back against the wall once more. Ryuu was tied and wished to sleep, yet he had to stay alert knowing all to well that the queens would be present at the festival as well. The dealer could not take any chances that someone in his family would be harmed cause he did not do his job properly. Sighing softly the other folded his arms over his chest letting his duel colored eyes fall closed, the pain med giving to him from the doctor eased his pain.

"Are you in a better mood now Zane?" He asked in a soft voice, his eyes remaining closed cause even if the raven haired made one movement he would know about it since his full attention was focused on the other. So even with eyes closed and seeming to be in a relaxed carefree state, the blond happened to be very aware what was happening around him.

Ryuu knew Zane would keep pestering him for name, but he would not give up the name cause he would take care of it him self even if his refusal would piss the boss. Opening one eye, the male glanced at Zane for a moment then smiled as he left the eye fall closed. It was nice to know someone was concerned for his well being, it was rather refreshing in away know that he was not truly on his own.

xx How long until I find the strength to stand
I wait for mercy in your bleeding hand
I know they'll come with what I'm owed-guilty as charged
My enemies belittle me reminding me the penalty of all my deeds despite my pleas is death
xx
XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dapper Otaku

User Image
════════════════════════════════════════

Clarence Dillon Suzumi
"Doll"xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With: Akihiko
Mood: Calm. Jealous

Health: User Image

tab

A shiver crawled up his spine as he felt a cold draft in his room. The blonde had just stepped out of the shower, literally. The boy was bare from top to bottom, but why would he care? This was his room after all. Clarence walked and looked into his extensive closet. There were many options, but only one stuck out in particular. His kimono was one of his favorite pieces. Taking it off the hanger Clarence couldn't wait to put it on. One, he loves the feel of silk on his skin and two, he wanted to put something on to warm up soon. Clarence had gotten into his Kimono with ease. His slender frame and style of the kimono made the small male look like a female. The pattern didn't help much either. Though Clarence wouldn't mind such, he purpose was to be for show after all. He made sure that this kimono had a deep v-cut showing off his chest. He wanted to make sure that all drunken men knew he was a boy, though this didn't always help. Sometimes they just needed an extra punch to the jugular to figure it out; one which Clarence was happy to give out.

Looking into the mirror and see if that he was ready and presentable, Clarence walked from his room to the car that awaited him outside. It took them a while till Clarence was able to get out of the car and walk to where Akihiko would be. People. There were so many people. Clarence felt a clench in his chest, he never liked crowds. But knowing that there would be some king scum lounging around here tonight, Clarence wouldn't let Akihiko out of his sight. Weaving left and dodging right, Clarence made it through the mass of people. 'And we haven't even started yet.' Looking through the crowd, Clarence could see Aki speaking with a few important people of the town. The messy blonde let out a chuckle as he could see them shaking like a leaf from where he stood.

Clarence walked to Akihiko and slipped next to his side. A few of the men's eyes widened, one of the Queens members had already arrived, who knew how the night would end up. Completely ignoring the others Clarence looked up to the taller male and smiled. "Seeing you dressed up like this in front of everyone else is starting to make me jealous." Emerald eyes scanned the me n around them, he had a grin on his face, but that quickly disappeared when he saw half of them scared out of their minds. None of them had a backbone, and they were supposed to be in charge of leading a city. Clarence hated men like that the most.

// OOC: ! //
                                                          Silent Moan

on for the S H O W

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Drake Blades
AKA Jack of Blades

Drake stood by the chair silently, like a shadow by its partner. The Kings would be here, and he would be ready if they tried something. When the familiar blonde came over to sit by Aki he snickered at how the boy was acting, deciding to play a little prank. Leaning forward the male kissed his red haired bosses cheek, standing again as he walked to the front of the chair.

Waiting for his bosses little toy to yell at him, Drake remained silent. The assasin wanted to speak as less as possible, his bounty was quite high and though people wouldn't expect a young man to be Jack of Blades he liked his head on his shoulders.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Akihiko Kazuhiro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aki smiled when the other bowed to him, giving a small smirk afterwards. "My so formal. How wondrous. I was just talking to our associates here." He looked up at the men, who seemed readying to get away from the other. "Do make sure to have a good time...and be careful who you talk to." Akihiko chimed as a light warning to the men to not betray him for the Kings. They nodded and bowed hurridly before practically sprinting away. Aki took a small fan out of his sleeve to lightly air himself, looking up again as Clarence came to sit by him. "You look very pretty tonight my lovely doll. You and Blades there are giving me a run for my money." He chuckled, gently pecking the other on the cheek. Though just as soon as he straightened from the kiss, he found one on his own cheek from Drake. Akihiko grinned, "This festival is making everyone just so delightful....let's just hope it stays that way hmm? Why don't we walk around a bit?" Akihiko stood, looking at the various food stalls. "Hmm I could do with a bit of sake.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

"Yearning for companionship.
Yet unable to put someone in danger for my selfish desire.
I can't put my soul mate in harm.
So wherever you are stay hidden from me.
For I am Death if I touch you"

Zane Winters
Reaper

Zane sighed when he got off the phone, glancing over once he saw Tobias and Ryuu emerge from the restrooms. Nodding as he heard his doctor mention getting a few things before leaving he groaned. "Very well Toby but don't be too long... once you come back we will leave and I will send a text telling people to meet there" he mentioned as he began texting. Once the doctor had left Zane smiled softly as Ryuu announced he was fixed up, sighing. "I am a lot calmer now Ryuu but I hate seeing my men being hurt and me not being about to do anything about it" he said gently.

"I am Leader so I can do things not just for the title, and not being able to help the men and women constantly protecting me I feel what kind of leader am I?" he added petting his boys. "Anyway lets go outside and meet Toby... the Limo is waiting" he said checking the time.

Walking out, Lucian and Shade once again followed him as he made his way towards the doors to the VIP room, blinking he was quite surprised who he saw his doctor talking to. "Armand? well long time no see....tell me what is the point of having a right hand man if he isn't at my right hand?" he asked, crossing his arms. Zane had gotten no warning or contact from his second in command so he knew nothing of what he was doing. "Well I'm happy your here tonight and you will have to explain this in the Limo...hurry Toby...its time for the King to make his entrance" he said serious as he made his way towards the exit.

Dapper Otaku

User Image

+xxxxxxxxxxxxxTobias Kamimuraxxxxxxxxxxxxx+

tab ▇▇▇═─ tab The doctor's eyes widened a bit when he heard Armand's reason for being away for so long. Well, he definitely wasn't expecting that. Though the story did have a happy ending, his brother was safe, and so was the second in command. "That's good to hear, but I don't think Zane's going to be very happy. Sir, you did leave him high and dry." Then again, something left the man feeling unsettled. Someone had kidnapped a family member of the gang, and they weren't babies about it, they kidnapped the brother of the second in command. It may have been a coincidence, it may have been planned, it may have been the Queens. But the fact that it did happen made Tobias fearful for the family members of the other Kings. It was always easier when ties weren't made.

tab ▇▇▇═─ tab Tobias turned in his seat when he saw Ryuu and Zane walk into the room. "Ahh, yes, just about to leave. Just catching up with Armand while I'm at it." Tobias stood up from his seat and made his way to the door, he opened them for everyone else to get through. Making sure the door was closed behind him, Tobias stepped into the limo with the others. After the car had started to go he realized that he was still holding onto the first-aid case. Armand had caught him so much off guard that he forgot what he had walked to the lounge to do. 'Well it can't be that bad, never know when you'll need this.' Tobias was so used to holding his suitcase that he must have held onto the case unconsciously. Tobias chuckled at his silly blunder.

User Image

x
                                                              x
                                                              x
                                                              x
                                                              x

▇▇▇═─L O C A T I O N : Limo
                                                              ▇▇▇═─W I T H : Zane, Armand, and Ryuu
                                                              ▇▇▇═─M O O D : Calm
                                                              ▇▇▇═─H E A L T H :User Image

FALC450

Viper-Sagara

Fox_of_Black Fire

Dapper Otaku

User Image

Clarence Dillon Suzumi
"Doll"xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With: Akihiko and Jack
Mood: Calm. Jealous

Health: User Image

tab Clarence couldn't wait to be alone with Akihiko, or at least with out all these other extras hanging around. The compliment brought a slight shade of red to Clarence's face, but that was easily covered by the sleeve of the kimono. "I'm only here to make you shine tonight. A doll is meant for their master." Once they were out in public, the aliases and nicknames came out also. The man's lips met his porcelain skin and Doll smiled. Though he saw that Jack had started to walk towards their boss, then giving him a kiss on the cheek. That was out of character for the right hand man, and Doll chuckled at the thought of Jack getting his hands on some sake before the festival had started. Though the blonde boy still couldn't help but feel the pang of jealousy stab into his gut. Jack was looking for a reaction, and boy was he going to get it. Until Aki's voice chimed in; something about high spirits and being delightful. Doll turned to look back at Akihiko. He was right, there was no use in spoiling the mood now. But later, later Doll would have a teasing come back at Jack. When Akihiko suggested sake, Doll nodded in agreement. Though one thing was certain, he would only be allowed small amounts of the alcohol. Truth be told, Doll's young taste buds probably just couldn't handle it yet. And besides, some one had to stay sober within their group right?

// OOC: ! //
                                                          Silent Moan

on for the S H O W

Decisive Informer

User Image
AESON RIKUTO
The Dealer of Queens

Last weekend, Aeson who had taken Drake home was a little surprised by the man's action. He was drunk and had managed to steal a kiss from his own lips. His very own lips! Well, of course Aeson didn't mind but somehow, behind that feeling of the other kissing Aeson, it made him slightly flustered. Even so, he knew that, that kissed had meant nothing. The two were a bit tad tipsy because of this Drake didn't know what he was doing and therefore accidentally kissed him on the lips.

Still in a daze, Aeson was looking out the window from where his desk was. Today was the day of the festival and certainly their gang had been invited and without a doubt, the King's would be there. Oh yes, the King is what made his world go round and circles wreaking havoc in one place to another. Sure, his gang are the same too but not as rowdy, well, a little more rowdy than usual since whomever betrays the Queens, eventually they'll be hunted down by Drake, himself. Despite all of that, there is one member who he did not like out of the King. The Dealer of all things and that Dealer happened to be that blonde male. Of course the two had bump heads together back then as well as now, although, the two had never gotten along. More than likely, Aeson only thought of him as he taunted him as well as him taunting the other. It was only simplicity of a game for the two really.

Getting up from his desk, Aeson's dog, Kizu, came wandering into the room. His soft fur brush against his hand as his dog nuzzled onto that delicate hand of his. "Kizu, I'll be back. Now you stay here and guard this place and make sure no one comes in here..." He smiled giving Kizu a pat on the head as he grabbed his keys and phone before heading out the door.

It had only been about twenty minutes later when he arrived at the festival. He didn't dare wear a yukata, all he wore was the usual clothes that he normally wear to work. While wandering around, a hum had escape his lips as he went from one stand to the next to look at the many things that were there that is until he spotted a blonde, a red head, and "Drake?" Aeson quietly whispers his name with a smirk lying upon his lips. Making his way toward the three he swoop past Akihiko and Clarence only to slip to where Drake was, but before he could do that, he politely bow to Akihiko, "Hello Akihiko. Clarence..." he bowed to them before stepping aside to look at Drake. "You looked...different, Drake. Why the yukata?"

Where: his office > Festival
                                    Who: No one > Drake, Clarence, Aki
                                    OOC: I'll color code it when I get home or something....

Viper-Sagara
                                    Silent Moan
                                    plastic_emo_cookies

Fixer

User Image

XxxArmand NightlordxxX
                                              ◀◀◀●▶▶▶

Armand mumbled a curse when he was reminded of his abrupt disappearance. He needed to face the music now rather than later. The Right Hand heard a familiar voice then looked at the direction to see a familiar face. A face whom he is the right hand to. He stood up as when he is accustomed to when he is in the presence of Zane. Wanting to say something but never got to do it, he just silently agreed to follow Zane to the limo.

He took a good look at the limo and agreed that it was fine.Normally he would drive them, but today he was going to make that exception. Since he is still in trouble after all and driving while someone gives you an ear full isn't exactly what you call safe driving practice. He got in and sat on the seat close to the window.

◀◀◀▶▶▶
                                              It GIVES

Where am I?
                                              Whom am I with? Tobias,Ryuu,Zane

plastic_emo_cookies
                                              Viper-Sagara
                                              Fox_of_Black Fire

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Drake Blades
AKA Jack of Blades

Drake smiled, in truth he was sober. He just wanted to have some fun, "I will go get some Aki...just wait here" he said softly. Walking off he asked for a fresh bottle, taking the first dish full as a precaution. Drake would always sample a fresh batch of whatever his boss wanted incase of poison, Drake was use to most poisons so he had quite enough tolerance to the ones he was trained with till he was in danger.

Finding the drink safe he walked back to Aki and doll and smiled since he already poured them some. Blinking as he heard someone call his name, the silver haired male turned to see Aeson coming over to him with a smile on his face. The other seemed to almost miss saying hello to their boss and hi companion as he quickly bowed to them and then came up to him. Still holding the tray Drakes usually pale cheeks were a deep red as he remembered what he had done. In the yukata and mask Drakes usually soft and feminine like face and body seemed more accentuated, Zanes crimson eyes just staring at his friend. Why was he acting so flustered? this was out of the ordinary for him.

Finally finding his voice he gulped clearing his throat, "I...told you...about the bounty on my head remember? they only know about Drake of Blades. People know me here as Drake of Blades so I...am hiding my identity..." he explained shyly. "And...um...as for different is it...bad" he said softly, not use to dressing up.

"I...only wore this to blend in.." he added.

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

"Yearning for companionship.
Yet unable to put someone in danger for my selfish desire.
I can't put my soul mate in harm.
So wherever you are stay hidden from me.
For I am Death if I touch you"

Zane Winters
Reaper

Zane sat in the end seat, his dogs lying by his feet as he remained silent. Looking to Armand he sighed "Well Armand...you didn't answer me, why did you disappear? I sent messages and even tried to call needing your help and you didn't answer..." he spoke softly. Zane wanted to hear the mans reason before blowing up at the man, Zane knew he had a terrible temper and only let it loose if he was truly angry. But he was reasonable and would hear things out before getting mad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff