5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ The seas are Unforgiving....

Merrick Walker Deigon

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Merrick gestured towards his guards to begin preparing for their departure and mount their horses. He had spent long enough in the port city and was looking forward to arriving home. The prince mounted his horse and looked around at his guards, their armor was a deep purple, with hues of blue. Their helmet was also a sight to behold, it looked as though it was in the shape of a man made of metal. There was an extensive amount of detail on the helmets of the guards, which was something Merrick liked. It looked professions and made the guards take on an even more dominating presence. It looked as though the king had finally done something right with the army. Merrick began to urge his horse forward when he heard one of his guards give the order of halt. Merrick glared at the rode in front of him and hoped for the guard's sake that he wasn't addressing him. The prince swiveled his horse around only to be met my a piece of cloth flying through the air towards him. Merrick snatched the piece of cloth out of the air and looked down at it. It seemed to be made out of a relatively expensive material perhaps indicating that this woman who was kneeling before him was possibly nobility

Merrick lifted his gaze from the piece of cloth clenched within his hand and looked upon the woman. The first thing Merrick noticed was her eyes, they were a purple hue and seemed to stare straight through Merrick. He then noticed the rest of the girl, her face, her body, her hair. She was stunning, a vision of perfection and seemed to emit an aura of something Merrick could not describe. The admiral dismounted his horse and walked towards her and helped her up to her feet. Merrick stood silent for a split second still gazing into her eyes before he handed her the fabric. "I believe this is yours." His voice was calm and collected, a stark contrast to how he addressed the peasants of the town. "Would you care to inform me what a woman like yourself is doing in such a wretched place?" Merrick's guards seemed on edge, weapons out and eyes glued to the woman, it was their job and Merrick would not prevent them from doing it, however he felt as though this beauty meant no harm. Either way, he remained alert, even the most trustworthy can prove to be the enemy.

Company: Mirage

██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
It is something that the seas and myself have in Common....██ ██ ██ ██ ██

User Image

Partying Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tycoon 200

User ImageUser Image

The woman continued her low bow to the prince even as he dismounted from his horse. Luckily he had caught her shawl and he wasn't to upset about it initially. She blinked when he offered his help for her to stand. She did so, a small smile on her face as she noticed him taking notice of her features. Her eyes still continued their gaze, she knew the prince was of magical blood and they tended to loose the affects faster after she would turn off her power.

He handed her back her shawl as she bowed her head respectfully before taking a hold of the cloth, making sure her hand touched his as she gripped the fabric. "Thank you, My lord." she said with a smile. pulling the light fabric around her shoulders as she was about to depart. Snapping her head to face him once he finished his question. "I am traveling back to court from my father's estate. Sadly this is the only town with an inn," she spoke, motioning towards where her and her handmaiden's horse was waiting for her to return.

Her hand maiden looking worried as she was so close to the prince in such a public place. "I hope my carelessness hasn't kept you to long. I'm sure you wish to return home after so long away." She said, her eyes reading him, as she knew the guards were watching her closely. She did however took a half step closer to him, though it was unnoticeable in the movements of her shawl and dress in the wind. Her hand moving to pull a strand of hair behind her ear as it had blown loose from her up-do.

Thoughts: Perfect.
                                                      Company: Prince Merrick

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Captain Jeremiah Tusk

The Captain of the Pirate Ship "Rumour"

The spray of the sea, the wind in the sails, this was the way to live! The open ocean, tropical islands, distant ports, Captain Jeremiah Tusk loved every bit of it...which was why he was disappointed to find himself heading toward Port Eaglewood, Ithus. True, it had been many years since he had last seen the town, but the authorities there took a dim view of piracy and, besides, that's where his family resided. All in all, it didn't add up to a great time. Nonetheless, his crew needed some time ashore and, besides that, they had to resupply and make some minor repairs, which could only be handled at the docks. Fortunately, the Rumour hadn't been active in these particular seas for nearly a decade and any navy outpost had a short enough memory that Jeremiah wasn't entirely worried to be landing here. Turning around, he shouted to the men on the rigging to begin buttoning up the rich blue sails of the ship and take off the wind.

Jeremiah himself went to the gangs on the foredeck to help them lower the anchors and bring the Rumour to a stop. A galleon, the Rumour was too large to come very close to the main port of Ithus, which was built for smaller merchant vessels. But as long as they were past the seawalls, they'd be safe from any storms coming through for the time they were there.

"Lower the longboats and don't forget to draw straws for who goes ashore first, lads!" Jeremiah shouted to the men, which brought a cheer from all over the decks, taking a step to the rails and climbing into one of the boats himself. He looked ahead and saw some of the crew already aboard as the longboat was lowered into the calm waters of the harbor, "Mr. Dogges, take us to shore, will ya?" Mr. Dogges, one of his officers nodded in enthusiastic ascent and began striking up a beat to row to. Despite his cheerful attitude, Jeremiah Tusk was inwardly worried. He hoped to get what needed to be done quickly and be out of the harbor before his family learned he was there.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶠ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᶤˢ ᵃᶰ ᶤˡˡᵘˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗˢ﹖
                                                          Cყէհօʂ Rεოἶz
                                                          cast my own {illusion} and let it bring me up high and be my downfall
                                                          User Image

Cythos minded his own business with every now and then looking down at the little magical bug. When he saw her finish the raspberry a smirk crawled upon his lips. Watching her fly off, he casually looked on to see what she was going to do. His eye twitched at the sight of what he saw and looked away quickly. 'she sure is mischief...' he said to himself and continued to watch the small thing fly about before heading back and grabbing for another raspberry.

"Yah know... one of these days you might be put in a jar with all that mischief" he said quietly to the magical bug. He chuckled though, but as soon as he laid eyes on the talkative table; hoping that some snippets of the conversation would linger his way, he saw the elf travel over to the table. "Oh... please no... keep the conversation going..." he muttered to himself while sticking a few more berries in his mouth. His eyes narrowed as he listened hard for snippits once again and read the lips of the elf. Though it wasn't real clear, Cythos never was really good at lip reading for a theif, especially from a side view. Cythos gave a inner groan and looked away. 'just when things were getting interesting, some elf had to go ahead and ruin it...' Cythos said cruly in his mind. He knew from his own imorfmants that things were not looking well between Zeladis and Ithus. He wanted to know more though, and possibly change his vactioning plans to something a little more adventurous. But first he wanted to get that information, but now; thanks to the elf the likely chance of that happening was out the window.

Then it dawned on him. Something... or maybe someone could do for him. That smirk was back and he looked down at the raspberry eating bug and whispered ever so softly. "I'll give you a whole bowl to yourself... nothing but raspberries if and only if you cause some more havoc for the elf" he said and winked at the bug.

เ l๏๏к t๏ tђє รкץ ๒ยt tђєгє'ร ภ๏๒๏๔ץ ฬคtςђเภɠ.
                                                          so many roads that i've taken
                                                          ҭђἔ ᾧὄʀłḋ вἔłὄᾗʛṩ ҭὄ мἔ

╔══════════════╗

company
                                                          The Magical Bug

ooc
                                                          hehehehe berries

╚══════════════╝

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Captain Jeremiah Tusk

With a thud, the longboat hit against the low, wooden pier that was built along the docks of Port Eaglewood, where similar, smaller craft were moored and Captain Jeremiah Tusk stepped up onto the soaked, moldy wood. The sea breeze blowing along the waterfront was soothing...the fishy smell it wafted along from the warehouses farther along was less welcome. The captain straightened the lapels of the steel blue coat he wore and checked his weapons belt. His well used cutlass hug in a loop on the right side of his belt and a pair of ivory handled flintlock pistols were tucked on the opposite side, ready to go if the needs be. Mr. Dogges, Jeremiah's officer, stepped up behind him, removing the wide brimmed black hat he wore over long, salt and pepper hair. "The men are chompin' at the bit to tear this place apart, so tell," the officer said, ringing his hat in his hands, "I'll try to keep their collateral damage to a minimum, sir."

Jeremiah clasped a hand over the old officer's shoulder, grinning, "Now, now, Mr. Dogges, let the boys have their fun. They know that they're on their own if they get into trouble, but it has been a long time since we've seen dry land. If you really need to be the nosy parent, see about drumming up some business for us, eh?"

"Aye, captain, I'll see to it, so tell." said Dogges and then he moved on after the crowd of crewman who were letting up whoops of excitement and laughing raucously as they made their way to the closest and seediest taverns on the waterfront. Jeremiah Tusk turned away, as much as he wanted to join them, he had his own serious business to attend to and quickly. Firstly, he need to secure supplies of gunpowder and shot for the cannons, as well as provisions for several months. He didn't know where he would take the Rumour next, but he was going to aim for some of the smaller islands off the coast of Zeladis. Dangerous creatures lurked there, but also treasures and that's what the crew had an eye for. With these thoughts in mind, Jeremiah Tusk made his way up to the main street of Port Eaglewood, where the shops and smithies were.

Intellectual Lunatic

User Image
            User Image

Turning her entire attention to Harald, she listened to his summary of what has been happening in her favorite place of the castle. Adira's expression went sour, turning dark when she heard several of the people speaking against the crown were Vampires. No matter what kind of blood they had, Vampires turning against their Queen was never a good idea. Her expression stayed calm, but the poison of her gaze told all of what she felt that moment. It was a good thing her husband, the King, wasn't there. Though he might not fear her entirely, he knew better than to get in her way. That would be the moment he would get excited, knowing that it would mean plenty of blood would be pouring into the castle soon enough.

Her pet seemed to be calm. That didn't worry it, but it did peek her interest. "Go, finish your job with the little problems so we can push that out of the way quicker. I will come down later to visit our dear senile friend. It's been to long since I've personally refreshed his memory of who is holding him here." She gave a dainty, careless wave to show that she didn't need the man anymore. She would need to see him, she was sure the man didn't miss her...but she sure did miss visiting him. Adira couldn't help the smile that almost appeared when the thought crossed her mind.

Soon afterward someone else walked in. She couldn't half wished for more. The Avian was a breath of fresh air. Seeing that he had some weapons in hand and brought an assistant caught her attention. He didn't have to ask for it, he now held her full attention. Thankfully the man knew how the Queen worked, and instead of waiting on her acknowledgment, went straight into his presentation. Every word and action was taken in as she watched him get to work. The arrow he shot was an interesting one. She knew the arrow he had been talking about, and now with Amethyst added to the tip, they were sure to have an upper hand. Specially when he showed her how hard it would be to take out, even for themselves. This was good news, and put a sincere, though still dark, smile on her soft lips.

She took the arrow and inspected it herself, while still paying attention to the other things he had to show her that day. Soon another arrow was handed to her, then a bag of pure Amethyst powder. When he spoke his last and bowed, she looked at the prizes she was handed. The two arrows in her left hand, the bag in her right. A wide, twisted smile crossed her lips now. Her dark eyes seemed to light up, though this look never warranted anything good. "Zavrian..." She started, taking a step closer to him, a move that made most cringe back. "You have out done yourself." She finally spoke, looking straight at the man. Handing him the weapons back, she folded her hands in front of herself. "Contact Neytiri right away. I want you to make as many of these as you can. I will send out scouts to get the necessary supplies you need. Tell them what you need, and they will get it. Send Neytiri to me. You can either come as well or get to work, but I want to discuss several other things with her as well."

With that she dismissed the man. She knew that Neytiri was most likely working, and probably wouldn't like being disturbed. But this would give her better thing to work on and a gateway to better contacts and supplies. Any gateway opened for you, specially in Zeladis, needed to be pounced on at any chance. Tickets to anything better didn't come every day. Adira stood for a moment, silent and contemplating several things. "Ceres..." She spoke quietly, turning her gaze only partially to look at her. "I think a purge will be done soon...I will tell you when and where." She gave a small smile before turning and looking forward. She had spoken in a very quiet voice, one only Ceres would have heard. Though for anyone looking, it was obvious she had said something to the handmaiden...

A small sound caught her ears. A light chuckle passed her lips. "It's not nice to spy, dear." Her voice was soft, speaking just before she looked up to where his daughter was with her pet. Such a dull, normal pet she had. What was its purpose? It couldn't kill much, maybe maim something. To Adira, if you were going to have a pet, make sure it had multiple purposes...not just one. "Why don't you come down here? I haven't seen you in a while." She said, her dark eyes watching the younger Vampire carefully. Being Queen had it many upsides, but with it came downs as well. Being busy taking care of the goal of their reign and making sure daily things were taken care of took up most of her time. Time with her children was seldom had these days.

Location: Blackstone Castle - Throne room X Company: Ceres, Umbra, Harald, Zavrian, Azlynn X OOC: EDITED.... X

Phy Grl
                                                          Miss Fruit Loops
                                                          Nathan S. Cross
                                                          Atoli

Intellectual Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Haku listened as Andra spoke her answers, seeming to give into his help easily. At least she understood that he wasn't going to stay behind while she risked her life for something he believed in too. Besides, the royal children had done well in their training with him thus far and he doubted they would need him. His only concern was that his close friend, the King, would take this as a betrayal to not only their friendship, but Haku's loyalty to the man and their kingdom. In the end, he felt this was the right course of action.

As Andra addressed Damien, he noticed that more people had come into the cafe. One, in particular, caught his eye. She had caught his eye. An Elf, who seemed very out of place amongst the many other patrons. He couldn't help but watch as she found herself a seat and looked over the menu. He turned his attention back to those at his table, noticing that a woman had come up to them. Andra had addressed her as well. It seemed she had wanted to take Damien away from the table, but Andra was intent on keeping him with their 'group'. She was right, the more power they had, the better chances they had to survive. It was a risk though, sending some of the last Dragons that Ithus had into the heart of enemy territory and right into where they were wanted.

As he was about to say something when he felt a small chill. Water was his element, and the ability to control it as ice was like breathing to him. He lifted his tea to see it had been chilled. "Hmmm." His reaction was quiet, barely noticeable to others. He took a drink anyway, not minding that it was cold. It was Chai, after all, which was still good as a cold drink. That hadn't bothered him to much. Just moments later he felt his hair tugged, pretty hard. He reached back to tuck his hand into his cloak, looking around a moment before back to his group.

Several other things happened, from crashing dishes to the Elf having her drink spilled in her lap. Andra's drink was frozen as well, which he noticed after looking back over to her and seeing the solid drink now sitting on the table. "There's a trickster in here somewhere." He said quietly. That could mean anything, from a Pixie to a Nargle. The greatest moment so far though was watching the Elf chase the culprit with her bow. He couldn't help but just watch, like train wreck. She finally got to their table and stopped, apologizing for her actions. He gave a soft chuckle. She had a thick accent, though he could still understand her. When she spoke again, she had a good point. It was something he could agree with. "I have to agree. I say once breakfast is over, we should move." He said quietly, drinking the rest of his cold tea.

Haku noticed that when it set his cup down, he felt a little tired. He had gotten up much earlier than Andra herself to make sure that he could follow her. With that lack of sleep, it was no wonder he was tired. He hadn't pinpointed another reason yet. Even with a quick look around, there was no sign of anything, or one thing in particular, being around them at all. It had to be his lack of sleep and food. He would eat soon enough, having packed some traveling rations for just this reason.

Location: Port Egalewood - Cafe X Company: Andra, Damien, Amaranthine, Magical Bug, Cythos, Elina X OOC: Yes, I had to...waiting to see if some fellow 'fans' notice what I referenced in here... X

Uno Apples
                                                          Miss Fruit Loops
                                                          DeviantLuLu
                                                          Nex Irae
                                                          moneyomoneyy

Lonely Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

The light of the morning sun announced evaporated the shadows of dawn. From the veiled darkness of his half helm, a black knight looked up and greeted the morning with a subtle nod of acknowledgement. This knight had became something of a boogeyman to slave owners, ruffians and criminals of the like. In the villages of the common folk , nary a crime dared to take place in the day or night in fear of his reprisal. Yes, some of the corrupt local lords underneath the draconian royalty did put a price on the head of this knight but whoever tried found the perpetrator with both hands lopped off by the wrist. It was a clear message to those who'd dare to pick a fight with him. Some would understand and other’s would not but eventually the Black Knight of Ithus always triumphs. With the sound of metal hitting the ground, he moved to the horse that had laid down to rest with him.

Come, Dusk. The night’s patrol is done but there is more to be done”he bade as his horse rose up to it’s hooves. Saddling the horse, he hopped onto it’s back and held to the reigns. “Hiyah!”he exclaimed as the horse took off galloping toward Port Eaglewood. The armor’s plates kept silent as the horse galloped toward it’s location. Usually, the Black Knight didn’t operate in the morning but this was a special occasion. The man behind the armor had to rescue someone close to him and he would get help by any means necessary. Even if it meant that the Black Knight would be seen in broad daylight. The light cast a shadow around his helm yet it did allow the visibility of his mouth.

While his horse made it to the port, it slowed down to a trot while the people looked in awe and surprise to see their champion in the daytime. He was a bit of an eyesore in the eyes of the people but he had no choice. What he did see was a pirates flag on one of the dock’s ships. He had heard tales of the “Rumor” and her crew but he never imagined that they would cause trouble here especially since the Black Knight had been around to break up pirate gangs as well. “Onward Dusk, I will not allow pirates to destroy the port”he whispered to the horse before it turned around on a corner.

The horse knew that during this time, he would wait for his master to return. While the black knight was nowhere to be seen. Keeping out of sight, he drew the large two-handed sword from the sheath on his back. He kept to as many shadows as he could while he studied the crowds that searched for their champion. Other’s however, would seem to be aloof to the crowd’s want to find the Black Knight. He started to study them more intensely before he made his move. He followed the group and it wasn’t a surprise before he would step out to look at them all. In the deepest voice he could possibly act, the knight spoke to them.

Captain Tusk, I presume? Your reputation precedes you. Unfortunately, I will not allow pirates to pillage the harbor”he replied before spinning the large blade rather quickly before thrusting it one handed at all of them.

location:Eaglewood Harbornotextherefeeling:Duty, Pressed for Timenotextherehealth:100%notexthereooc:Le First POST!

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Captain Jeremiah Tusk

As his crew began to move toward the taverns and bars, Jeremiah made his way in the opposite direction, heading toward the market district and the businesses he needed. He didn't get very far away however, when he heard a shout come from one of his men a little way behind him. He turned and saw that the crew wasn't very far away, in fact hadn't moved, but now there came a loud, booming voice and Jeremiah Tusk sighed. He was hoping to avoid trouble, but it came along anyway. The man was huge, heavily armored and carrying a rather impressive blade. He apparently knew Jeremiah as well, if not by sight of himself, than by sight of his ship. Apparently, the memory of Ithus was longer than he had anticipated. Despite his uneasiness, Jeremiah affected a calm exterior, trying not to give this black knight the wrong impression....until that black knight began swinging a sword around. Mr. Dogges and the men jumped back, reaching for swords, axes and guns after the first spin of the blade, which left Jeremiah to deal with the thrust.

Fortunately, the pirate captain's reflexes were quick and he drew out his own cutlass in a blink, parrying the larger sword, knocking the blade aside with all his strength. He went with the momentum, spinning around and drawing out one of his two ivory handled, double barreled flintlocks. He leveled it at the black knight's faceplate, his sword held easily in his other hand, "Now, now, sir. The only trouble my lads'll be causing today will be to the barkeeps and wenches of this fair town," Jeremiah said, his expression neutral, "we've not been to port in some months now and are only here for rest and resupply. My boys know they cause any trouble, it's on their heads if they're caught. Pirates we may be, sir, but we live by king's law when we're on king's land."

Jeremiah Tusk gestured to his men with his cutlass hand, commanding them to put away their weapons. The captain himself didn't put away his cutlass, but pointed the barrels of his flintlock away, towards the cobblestone roads, still primed, but in a show of peace, "Seems to me, the only one to be causing trouble here this morning is you, sir. You have my word, not as a pirate, but as a former citizen of Ithus that no harm will come to your town."

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Harald Kleindienst

Servant of the Court of Zeladis

With a fist to his heart, Harald Kleindienst saluted the queen and then promptly and silently withdrew from the room, replacing his helm as he left. The queen was not one for petty words and so, there was nothing more to say. The soldier made his way through the corridors and halls of the palace once more, returning to the lower keeps, the dank cells and cold dungeons of the castle of Zeladis, where he spent most, if not all, of his time. He arrived at a barred door, which was opened by one of the guards, one of his men. The barred door led into a small wing of the dungeons, built of mossy, moldy stone, dripping with stagnant water. Six chambers were built into the hallway, three to a wall. The doors were made of heavy iron and only one was opened. A deformed figure loped out of the open door, a halfling with a hunch back, one eye larger than the other. The poor creature wore a medical smock that once was white and pristine, but was now ragged, dirty and gray where it wasn't dark black with long dried blood. The halfling wore a pair of bent and cracked pince-nez glasses on it's several times broken nose. This was Herr Doktor Weichs, a servant of Harald's, one of the few beings in the palace the soldier trusted to carry out his orders, the creature saw Harald approaching and bowed low, "Apologies, sir," Weichs said, in a high pitched, reedy voice, "the subject has expired."

Harald gritted his teeth, clenched his fists and Doktor Weichs flinched away, holding his gloved hands above his face, prepared for the onslaught of Harald's wrath...but the soldier paused, unclenched his hands and visibly relaxed. Weichs looked up with one eye, through his hands. Harald glared down at the halfling, "Bring the corpse out of that cell. Take it to the next one over, I have an idea." he said, determined to make use of the farmer he had tortured, even in death. There were always alternatives. Herr Doktor Weichs, nodded quickly, affirming Harald's orders as he rushed back into the open cell and began unstrapping the corpse.

Lonely Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

This captain was fast and his swordsmanship was impressive. Not many people could parry “Cry Thunder” and disarm him.Not only that but now the black knight was staring down the barrels of a flintlock pistol."Now, now, sir. The only trouble my lads'll be causing today will be to the barkeeps and wenches of this fair town" he informed him. “We’ve not been to port in some months now and are only here for rest and resupply. My boys know they cause any trouble, it's on their heads if they're caught. Pirates we may be, sir, but we live by king's law when we're on king's land.”he continued. “Impressive…most impressive.”the knight replied with a deep voice.

The shadows in the faceplate concealed his face but a smiled as the live electric current in his armor reached out invisibly and touched cutlass and the pistol causing a static shock, that was rather surprising, Amadeus used his foot to lift “Cry Thunder” up before moving to the side allowing the blade to return to it’s sheathe before subtly manipulating the current in his armor to travel through the metal around the harbor and touch the crew’s weapons. The resulting static shock caused them all to drop their weapons. “I half expected you to have your crew open fire on me on principal, Captain. I’ll disarm, if you and your crew do the same”he replied to him.

Forgive my brazen attitude. The people trust me and I in turn protect them. I readily assumed you were here to pillage and maim. If what you say is true then you and your crew have not earned my ire as of yet”he explained. “However, time is short and I must find a ship to take me to the land of Zeladris… the life of someone important to me count on my safe passage”he continued to explain. He thought about it but he figured that not many ships would want to go to that accursed land but what about the pirates. If he spoke their language then maybe perhaps he could get across the sea with no issues.

He turned to the wind and give a musical whistle that called for Dusk. The sound of galloping soon rushed toward them. Before them stood a strong stallion of a warhorse, it snorted as it looked down at the black knight before gently hugging him with his head. The knight petted his companion gently before he picked up a small chest from one of the saddle bags.

He brought it before the captain and opened it up to reveal a gleaming medallion of platinum with gems coating the edges. In the middle was a black pearl shining like an obsidian beauty in a pure white world. “This is a object of vanity from a slave trader in one of the villages to the south. From what my sources say, it is worth the weight of twenty warhorses in gold. Enough fill the bellies of you and your crew for a year, I’m sure”he explained. He immediately closed the small chest and held it in his hand. “My only request is that you take both myself and my steed across the sea to Zeladis and take me back to Ithus when my mission is done”he informed them.

location:Eaglewood Harbornotextherefeeling:Impressednotextherehealth:100%notexthereooc:

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Captain Jeremiah Tusk

With a jolt and a zap, Jeremiah's weapons flew from his hand and the captain himself shook his hands, trying to eliminate the pins and needles that resulted from the shock. He saw the men had been effected by the same power, but before they reached for their weapons, Jeremiah held up his hand, forestalling them. He half considered drawing out the second flintlock on his belt, but it seemed this knight was more interested in talking after all and the captain was perfectly fine with that as well. Instead, Jeremiah stood, running the fingers of one of his hands down his stubbly chin as he listened to the knight's words, "You're needing a ship, eh?" he said, the words said in a tone that said he was thinking about it. He glanced at the men, Mr. Dogges in particular gave him a quizzical look, Jeremiah feigned disinterest for the time being, until the knight whistled and called over a horse and retrieved a chest. What glittered inside caused all pretenses to drop and Jeremiah whistled, "So you need to get to Zeladis and are willing to pay. Fair enough, but that's dangerous country you're asking for, the voyage in itself is not easy and we may be coming to blows with that vampire queen's navy, the risks are high..."

He glanced to Mr. Dogges, who nodded just slightly. The other crewmen only had eyes for the item in the chest, "Very well, sir, since you're near to footing the bill for our resupply and repair single handed and you've been more than fair with us so far, I see no reason why we cannot act as your transport. Especially considering taking one of your own vessels would be seen as an aggression to the court of Zeladis," as Jeremiah spoke, he bent to retrieve his weapons, which he promptly tucked away on his belt and then turned back to face the black knight, "just the same, I still must put it to a vote. My crew serve me as free men and all decisions must be weighed equally among them. In this particular case, it will be mere formality of course. One more thing, you know me, but have yet to introduce yourself. It would go a long way to know your name."
User Image

User Image
                                иєчтιяι-ιяσиғσσт
                                ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

»
                                Running the sharpening stone along the edge of the blade, Neytiri frowned. Doing so was an extremely difficult task due to not wanting to create any ridges in the blade. Each blade she hand crafted was smooth and strong. She ran the stone along the blade one last time before setting the stone down. Neytiri examined the blade at a more closer look before mumbling, "Perfect." She held up the sword and sung it, a faint whistling sound was heard from the blade cutting through the air. All that was left was to send it off to let other blacksmiths etch in the details along the hilt. She set the blade down and decided that she should check in on some of the other lower blacksmiths that were still learning. She strapped her sword to her back, between her shoulder blades. She did the same with her daggers but they were placed at her hips. Neytiri silently made her way out of her cave and down a set of rocky steps. Before her were other Drows moving to and fro carrying metal, swords, and other assorted weapons.

Walking into a rather large cave several feet from her's, the sound of clanking hammers on metal met Neytiri's ears. In her own way, that sound was soothing. It was comforting and made her feel at home. Laid out before her were over twenty work stations set up were young Drows were at work. They all couldn't be over teen age human years. Some looked up as she had walked in, others had simply stopped and stared. Making a trip to see them was a not an everyday thing. It was maybe a once or twice occurrence every three months. The supervisor of the young Drows frowned and gave her a slight bow. He was tall and very muscular. He wore no shirt, only pants and a weapons belt. His hair was long like her's, but his was raven black. He had half of his hair pulled up into a pony tail bound with brown leather. He too had tribal and rune markings over his chest and arms. His name was Onyota'aka. She gave the slightest incline of the head, acknowledging him. "Mistress Ironfoot. How can I be of service to you?" he said raising a dark brow at her. She shook her head and responded, "How many new forgers do we have?" Placing a hand on her hip, her eyes glided over the young Drows before her.

They had already returned to their work. Some still cast up curious looks at her every once in a while. Her crismon gaze caused most of them to quickly look away and hastily return to their work. "Today? Two. In total in the cave, twenty seven." Onyota'aka said calmly to her before resting a hand on the hilt of one of his swords. A casual stance. She nodded to herself and thought, "A solid number. More will come with time." Neytiri didn't worry about the numbers, they had over one hundred skilled blacksmiths such as herself working for the Royal Army. Numbers what not a concern. She stepped forward, moving to one of the workstation of a Drow who was forging a short sword. She held out her hand and watched him hesitate before handing her his hammer. "You will never forge a weapon if you don't hold the weapons correctly and use enough force. You'll just bend the metal out of shape." she said to him and watched him blink. He didn't understand, she could tell. In a swift movement, she turned the short sword over exposing the bent result of his un-handy work. She brought up the hammer and brought it down with enough force to send a bombing 'clank' through the air. All of the Drows jumped and then stared at her in shock. The bump was no longer in the metal. "If your hammer doesn't make the commanding sound, ordering the metal to shape to it's command you're not using enough force! Being a Blacksmith is about strength and craft! If you don't have it, I suggest you leave now!!" she called out, loud enough for her strong voice to echo off the walls of the cave. Her eyes drifted over the Drows before returning to the one in front of her. He swallowed before nodding.

Neytiri opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by a Royal Guard. "Mistress Neytiri Ironfoot!! You're presence has been requested by the Queen!" She turned her eyes on him and watched him narrow his eyes at her. Clearly, he didn't want to be there. She narrowed her own eyes and nodded. She dropped the hammer she was holding onto the young Drow's workstation. She released her grip from the short sword and started to make her way over to the guard. "Get back to work!" she yelled out to the still staring Drows. As she followed behind the guard out of the gave she could hear Onyota'aka repeating what she had ordered. Neytiri followed the guard towards the tunnel that lead up into the lower levels of the palace. She fell into step next to guard as they entered the dark tunnel. It was dimly lit with the same blueish purple haze of the Witch Light. "Any idea what the Queen wants." she said, not taking her eyes off the path before them. "I was only instructed to escort you to the Queen." he said quietly to her, his tone was more relaxed than when it was back in the Drow Caves. She raised a brow and said sarcastically, "Oh, I get an escort? Fancy." Out of the corner of her eye she saw the guard crack a smile.

They were silent the rest of the way as they traveled through the tunnel. Once inside the castle he lead her up several stair cases and through a doorway that led into the thrown room. She spotted the Queen, her handmaiden Ceres, her pet Umbra, Princess Azlynn, and the Zavrian. She knew of the Avian and that he often created his own weapons. She watched the Guard gesture to her with one hand and said, "Your Majesty, I bring Weapons Master, Mistress Neytiri Ironfoot." She arched an eyebrow at the queen and held and arm out and curtsied to the Queen and the Princess. She stood and lowered her hand and said, "You rang?" Her voice dripped in sarcasm as she gave a small smile to the Queen. That wasn't something nobody could get away with except her. She and the Queen were on good terms, and she was close enough with her that she knew that this statement would probably give the queen a good laugh. It seemed the Queen never got to get a laugh with everyone acting like they had a stick up their a** when they were around her. It had to be annoying to interact with that everyday.

tab location:Blackstone, Palace && company: Adira, Ceres, Umbra, Zavrian, Azlynn && Theme:Wyrd - Glass Animals

User Image

⋅⋅⋅ ooc ⋅ Yeah, so that's all I gotz. ⋅phy grl xoxo :

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kialia stopped looking for another raspberry when the man told her that someday she was going to be put in a jar. At this, the pixie just laughed. Her laugh sounded squeaky and wouldn’t be heard from too far away. She didn't think anyone would ever be able to catch her like that. She was too fast, like a hummingbird.

The pixie looked up to see the blonde elf coming toward her with her bow, carrying it like a club to swing at Kialia. She was already on the windowsill, away from her. She wondered if the elf even knew where she had gone. After watching for a few seconds, she concluded that the elf was just swinging blindly. With a little smirk, Kialia watched the elf. It seemed that she was so intent on finding the fairy that she had wandered right into another table’s conversation. How rude.

Kialia smirked when she realized that Cythos had been eavesdropping on them. She had ruined the conversation for him. This made her happier than it should have. Inadvertently causing more trouble was always a welcome surprise.

The pixie looked up at the man’s smirk. He seemed to have a plan in mind. As she listened, she decided that she wouldn’t do it. She could snag more raspberries from the kitchen if she wanted. The little winter fairy turned her back to Cythos and raised her chin. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest, making it clear that she wasn’t interested. She didn’t like him enough to help him out.

Location: In the cafe xxxxxx Company: Cythos xxxxxx Current Form: Pixie xxxxxx Ooc: Heehee

Lonely Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

The knight took note of the captain’s interest in the medallion. He had asked if he was needing a ship. “Indeed”he replied with a nod of his dark metal helm."So you need to get to Zeladis and are willing to pay. Fair enough, but that's dangerous country you're asking for, the voyage in itself is not easy and we may be coming to blows with that vampire queen's navy, the risks are high…" the captain would speak to him. The black knight simply opened the chest again and picked up the medallion. He showed it in front of the Rumor’s captain and revealed a second one behind the first. “So is the reward…”he replied with a tilt of his head. The Black Knight’s offer sounded enticing. He should know, he was the one that was making it. However, enough gold for forty war horses, was quite possibly the best deal these pirates could get after a long while.

"Very well, sir, since you're near to footing the bill for our resupply and repair single handed and you've been more than fair with us so far, I see no reason why we cannot act as your transport. Especially considering taking one of your own vessels would be seen as an aggression to the court of Zeladis”the pirate captain replied to him. The Black Knight nodded his head at this response. He took careful note of how much this pirate captain knew of the royal court’s decisions. What did not make sense to him was how much did this captain know. Perhaps he was one of the children of the lesser lords of Ithus? It was a matter worth investigating at a different time. His mission would not be delayed. “You are correct. A Vigilante taking a Ithus vessel would give Zeladis an excuse for war. I do not wish harm upon the people”he informed him

As far as the Black Knight could tell, things were looking up. He knew that they would have to discuss this job amongst themselves but what he didn’t realize is that they would want his name. “I have many names”he answered. “To some, I am Justice; the shepherd to the wronged. To others, I am Vengeance; the lone gargoyle that hunts in the night. I have been called a Wraith, A silent guardian over the innocent, a slayer of the wicked…I have no true name, Captain. Behind this armor is an idea, and idea’s are invinciblel”he answered quite cryptically. “Should you and your men need to find a way to address me then I tend to prefer my title. Address me as Black Knight or Sir Knight…”he answered him before he placed their payment back into the tiny chest.

It was then that the Black Knight had left the captain and his crew to debate on the job that he had tasked them with. He had hoped that with the treasure’s he was putting out, the added incentive would cause the crew to happily oblige. This trip however was both a rescue mission and personal one. He knew very well that a Cosmic Dragon under the sway of the Vampire Queen would cause trouble for Ithus and the people of the villages. He had swore that he would defend his siblings and his people with his last breath. He was not about to allow some bloodsucking queen to steal the princess of Ithus away from her home. He may have chosen the mantle of the Black Knight but under this guise was Amadeus Silverwind, the first born of the royalty.

location:Eaglewood Harbornotextherefeeling:Impatient, Pressed for Timenotextherehealth:100%notexthereooc:xxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff