Begin your shenanigans! :3

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Andra sat in her room, contemplating the journey she was about to begin. There would be many dangers and obstacles. Her life before would have to be left behind. She needed to do this though, it was for her people. If Ithus showed that it would do nothing for one of its own trapped in enemy territory, then what kind of message would that send? What kind of a queen would Andra become if she let things like this happen even now? The princess removed her tiara, sparkling brightly in the moonlight filtering through the open window to her balcony. She set the tiara on her bedside table. She wouldn't be needing it where she was going. The princess then rose from her bed and retrieved a black cloak from her wardrobe. The edges were embroidered with shimmering indigo designs. She draped it over herself, picked up her bag, and headed to the stables.

It was the middle of the night, so there shouldn’t be anyone out. The stable was quiet and the horses were mostly asleep, except for hers. Her horse sensed that she was there and perked up, looking out his window. The black gelding greeted her as she unlatched the door and led him out. In a few minutes, she was off, riding into the night. She glanced over her shoulder to gaze at the palace she had grown up in. It was possible that she would never see it again, though she hoped for a brighter future.

The ride from Arbon Valley to Port Eaglewood was a long one. It took several hours, and by the time she got there, it was dawn. Right now, it wasn’t so important to conceal who she was, so she had her hood down. Some were surprised to see the princess out here and others still didn’t know who she was. She wasn’t much of a public figure. But of those that knew who she was, some feared her and her element. This disheartened Andra. She didn’t want to be seen that way. Maybe after this quest, if she was successful, she would be seen differently.

The princess approached the ticketing building and bought herself a room on a ship to Ashford Bay along with a stable for her horse. She left him with the stable keeper and wandered off to find something to do until it was time to board. The ship was already in the harbor, being loaded with supplies for the journey.

After walking around the harbor, Andra found a place to eat. It was a little restaurant that had various teas, coffees, and pastries on their menu for breakfast. The princess entered the little cafe and was quickly directed to a table where a friendly waitress greeted her. After a few minutes, a plate with a couple of pastries and a cup of steaming tea were placed in front of her. The tea smelled wonderful. It was a vanilla chai blend with cinnamon.

Location: Port Eaglewood, cafe xxxxxx Company: No one xxxxxx Ooc: Yay pretty layout!

Dangerous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

User Image

User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ The Mind is a powerful, but vulnerable thing

Damien Paarnax

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Damien sat comfortably in a chair on the surface of the ship he was currently on. The hooded man couldn't be happier to see Port Eaglewood after returning from the Pirate Islands. His occupation of Inquisitor required him to sail to the islands and retrieve information from a certain person who was believed to be residing there. Damien had found him of course, but not before enduring the populace of the islands. The residents weren't exactly fond of a stranger arriving from Ithus with a job that was issued by the Royal Family. Not to mention the fact that Damien wasn't exactly dressed to fit in with the local population. At the islands he was dressed in a hooded purple cloak and carrying around his staff, which in Ithus wouldn't really draw too much attention, but on the Pirate Isles it wasn't so. Damien was probably the only person wearing a robe on the islands, and most likely the only wearing purple. Fortunately for him nobody seemed to act on his presence, but he most certainly received plenty of death stares

The memories of the Pirate islands were shoved into the depths of Damien's mind. He intended on forgetting that place and steering clear of the islands in the future as well. Damien watched the ship near the port and stood up from his chair as he walked towards where the ramp which would lead to the port. He had no further business with the ship, as he had only hired it for the trip to the islands and back. The hooded man walked onto the wooden docks and let out a sigh. He had a long trip ahead of him, he'd have to return to the palace in Arbon valley and then most likely remain there until another prisoner needed to be questioned or the King had another errand for him to run somewhere not so close to home. Damien shook his head as he walked towards the center of Eaglewood, he felt as though his potential was being wasted on such minimal tasks. Any other trained person could be an Inquisitor and the only reason Damien was the Royal Inquisitor was because all he had to do was stare at the prisoner for a few moments and all the information was his. Damien knew his abilities could do so much more, he had seen it himself. Launching enormous boulders across fields and doing so much more with people's minds than simply reading them.

Damien huffed and looked around at the Port. It was quite the prosperous place, most likely due to the fact that it was a port city. Damien could spot merchants everywhere he looked and ships cluttered the docks, but what caught Damien's eye was a small inn-like building a couple of meters away from him. 'Might as well' he figured and walked in the direction of the building, having to maneuver around the small crowds that had seemed to gather in various places. Damien entered the building and looked around. There were a couple of people sitting at tables enjoying bread and other delights, it was calm and quiet even, which was a change from the city outside of the doors he had just walked through. Damien was approached by a waitress, but waved her off expressing he wasn't there for a meal. After the woman had left him Damien spotted an empty table in the corner, walked over, and took his seat. However as he sat there he noticed a woman, but he paid no attention to her until he had a clear view at her face. It was the Eldest Princess, the dragon. Damien decided he'd wait and see what she would do; after all it was puzzling to see a princess so far from her Palace. He wasn't able to read her thoughts of course, due to her being a Dragon like himself, but a message from his mind to hers might be a possibility. Damien looked down as to hide his eyes from the public and began his message, his eyes glowing a bright purple as he concentrated. 'What is a princess doing so far from her Palace?' 'There.....' he thought to himself as his eyes dimmed back to their original state. Now to wait to see if his message had done anything at all

Company: Café Patrons and Princess Andra
OOC: It begins biggrin

██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
It can save you... Or be your undoing██ ██ ██ ██ ██
Miss Fruit Loops
User Image

I M O G E N -- graymark
        "Werewolf "

Dɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ? Oʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴜɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ?
                                      Oᴏʜ, ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. Mɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ғᴇᴇᴛ
                                      Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ Iғ I ᴅɪᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴏʀᴅ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ.

I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs

Imogen's eyes slowly opened to the sight of sun rays beaming through the window. She narrowed her eyes due to the brightness of the morning sun. She frowned and rolled over onto her back. Hearing a low grown next to her she turned her head and stared into the dark brown eyes of man laying next to her. They were both naked under a cotton sheet. "Morning." he mumbled to with a grin spreading across his face. She rolled her eyes and let out a huff of a sigh. She remembered what she had done. The man had paid her to get information as to the best path through the Wastelands to get to Sladevale. She had given him his information a few hours later and had drawn him a map. She ended up sleeping with him, she couldn't explain herself. It just happened.

She groaned before sitting up and reached over and picked up her clothes from the floor beside the bed. She heard a wolf like snarl coming from the man and she let out her own growl causing him to silence his snarls. "Why do you have to leave?" he questioned her as she watched him prop his head up on his hand. "Because I have other things to do than lay around in bed all day." she said to him as she threw the sheet off of her and stood up. Imogen began to get dressed again ignoring the werewolf in bed staring at her. "Well, you're no fun." she heard him mutter which caused her to narrow her eyes in annoyance. She pushed her braided locks of reddish brown out of her face to glare at the man. "Well, I did sleep with you. What more fun do you want from me?" she snapped at him as she shoved her feet into her boots. "If I remember correctly that wasn't part of the agreement. That was just what I said. Fun. Now, were's my payment?" she continued staring the wolf down.

Imogen watched the man lean over and reach into a drawer in his bedside table. He pulled out a leather pouch filled with gold pieces. "Here's your three hundred gold pieces. As promised." he said as he tossed the bag effortlessly to her. She caught it with one hand and peered inside to see the glimmering gold. Her mood lightened and she nodded before saying, "Pleasure doing business." Imogen walked out of the man's bedroom and exited his small house. She walked to the nearby market. She needed to buy a few things she would need before she was to meet another person who would want the same thing as the man from the morning. A way through the Wastelands. Seeming how she was one of the few who had made it out and survived in one piece she was highly qualified for the job. The other Were-Creatures of Travistock referred to her as 'The Dessert Wolf' or 'Coyote'

tab location: Travistock; Market && company:No one yet && occ: Ugh, Fxck dis post!

User Image

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Zeddicus Maora

The Avatar of Sae'molach-zmotha

At the edge of Travistock there was a market and at the edge of that market was a camp, a werewolf camp. In Zeladis this was not unusual, in fact, many werewolf tribes were known to gather together in such cities, like a big family. However, this particular family was marked, their days numbered. Because Zeddicus Maora remembered their patriarch. A large, muscular man with a bushy beard and his eldest sons, they were the ones that had locked him in the church half a century ago. They thought they had won. A young looking man in black trousers, red silk shirt and black coat walked up to the three men, spinning a silver-topped cane over his hand, whistling a jaunty tune. With the final note, Zeddicus planted the cane in the dirt, both hands over the silver top. He smiled, showing bright white teeth and then bowed to the bearded werewolf, "Greetings, sir! A pleasure to see you after all these years, myyyyy goodness, has it really been that long!?"

Immediately, the older looking man scowled, showing sharp teeth of his own, "Zeddicus! How have you escaped!? No....it doesn't matter."

The bearded werewolf began standing up, hair flaring out, growling like a beast, but before he could gain his feet, the entire length of Maora's cane was plunged through his chest and his heart, the silver burning through the old werewolf's veins, poisoning him and killing him almost immediately. "Now, now, none of that! I've only come to settle a sc--" Zeddicus didn't finish the taunt as he felt himself lifted from the ground, the clawed hand of one of the werewolf's sons plunged through his chest like the cane from moments before. Zeddicus coughed up blood and then...his body began to melt, turning into nothing so much as purple ooze, orbs glowing with faint green light. The eldest of the two sons stood over his kill, looking triumphant until his head was severed completely from his body. A sadistic chuckle came from the vaguely humanoid shape of ooze now standing between the two younger werewolves, a scythe blade of purple ooze having removed the oldest's head, while the other tried to run away, shouting for help, that an Elder Demon had returned. Zeddicus sent an oozing tendril towards the running boy, wrapped it around his legs and swept him off his feet, dragging him back. As he was dragged, the purple ooze engulfed the boy and forced it's way into his nose and mouth, crushing every bone and organ it came into contact with. When the deed was done, Zeddicus returned to his human form, reaching to retrieve the silver tipped cane from the corpse of the bearded werewolf...

Intellectual Lunatic

User Image
            User Image

The throne room was silent. Guards lined the sides of the long room. The room was lite well with enchanted flames, a large window was set high on the far end of the room across from the throne. It was blocked for now with a large curtain, keeping the dawn's light from entering. In front of the throne was a man who was pushed onto his knees, the guard next to him standing close. The Queen sat on her throne, her dress flowing out over her feet and covering them. Her black gaze was narrowed at the kneeling man, who was panting and shaking. Reaching over, she gave a pat on the shoulder to her handmaiden, who she had brought down with her this morning. There was a very plush, very large pillow for her to sit or sprawl herself on if she wished.

"You tried to kill my pet." Adira spoke up, her voice was low, yet carried through the room. She wasn't speaking of Ceres, though her handmaiden was just as much a pet as her actual one. The man started to shake harder, shaking his head as he tried to speak for himself. "It tried to eat me, highness! I couldn't..." Adira put a hand up to stop him, standing as she did so. "Then you should of let him eat you." She answered, her glare set on him. Her expression was a scowl, harsh and unmerciful. The man had been a servant of the castle. He messed with the Queen's pet for fun, but now tried to deny his actions to save his own skin. "It's ok." The sudden light tone was almost alarming, a vast contrast to her normal dark demeanor. "I will lighten your punishment...you were going to be tortured."

Waving to her handmaiden, she smiled. Her wicked nature showed through this smile, reaching her eyes which seemed to glow darkly. "Instead, I will give you to my handmaiden." She said, moving so that her pet could have her treat. In the castle, torture was worse than death, because she made you wish you were given to one of her pets instead. Today, she had to much to deal with to tend to the man herself. The guard backed up and walked away, moving out of the hall. The other guards stayed where they were, knowing not to move unless directed.

A large, dark creature moved from the shadows of the room and up to Adira. The Queen smiled at her creature. Umbra, as she called him, was a mishap of dark magic. He was a good pet to keep around the castle, and a good companion when she needed to travel. Who needed a a plain horse when you had a vicious beast with wings? Adira smiled at Umbra as he approached, reaching up to pet his face. Looking around the now mostly empty room, she sighed. She had heard from a servant earlier than her eldest son had finally made it back home.

Another servant lurked in the shadow in the side of the room, knowing to keep out of sight. She was there to be called upon whenever needed. Adira waved to her, making the girl snap into motion. She quickly walked over and gave a bow, staying that way and facing the floor as she waited for her commands. "I want you to direct my oldest son to me. Also, I want Harald brought in." The servant straightened and bowed again before running off. Giving a sigh, she turned back to Ceres, a hand staying on Umbra's face as she watched her. Umbra folded his wings to his back, standing still. "At this rate I'm going to have to do a purge of the lower servants. It seems competence is rare these days." It wouldn't be the first time she let her pets loose in the servants quarters. She was sure that Ceres and Umbra both would love the chance for it to happen again.

Location: Blackstone Castle - Throne room X Company: Ceres, Umbra X OOC: n/a X

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Harald Kleindienst

Servant of the Court of Zeladis

With the smack of pulped flesh and the crack of breaking bones came the sound of horrific screams and the slightest grimace of pleasure came to the lips of Harald Kleindienst. Too many years he had done work like this for the Queen, centuries in fact, it was rare for him to find amusement in any of it, unless he was sent to an open battlefield where he could really cut loose. That provided a moment of levity for the soldier, something to distract him from the duty of babysitting Queen Deigon's pet in the deepest, darkest part of the dungeons or the Queen's own mood swings. Today was different, one of his men had brought him a dissenter, a traitor to the country of Zeladis. He had tortured the poor soul for hours, hearing him scream for mercy, to tell him what the Queen wanted...but there was nothing, really. This wasn't business. Harald was brought out of this revelry by the call of another servant. The Queen required his presence and he could guess what it was she wanted.

With a swipe of his arm that threw spatters of blood across the stone floors and walls of the cell, Harald Kleindienst motioned for the servant to lead on. The soldier had survived too many of the Queen's occasional "purges", knew the risks of making her angry with tardiness. He didn't bother to clean the blood from his armor and uniform. There was no time. The servant led the soldier through the halls and corridors to the room where Queen Adira Deigon was. The castle was quite large and by the time Harald arrived, the blood had dried, for the most part. The nearly seven foot tall frame barely fit through the door. Harald Kleindienst stood a respectable distance from the Queen and slammed a fist to his heart in salute, "My Queen," came the deep, intimidating rumble of Harald's voice as he bowed his head a fraction, "what is it you desire?"
User Image

I M O G E N -- graymark
        "Werewolf "

Oᴏʜ, ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. Mɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ғᴇᴇᴛ
                                      Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ Iғ I ᴅɪᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴏʀᴅ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ.

Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs

Imogen spent about a half hour at the market, buying this and that. She mostly bought new clothes, all of her older ones were either to faded to see the once vibrant color or they were torn to nothing but tattered fabric. She had bought some food as well, but mostly fruits. Imogen quickly made her way back home to her small house that was in a more quieter part of Travistock. Putting everything away, she changed into better clothing for quick expedition to the edge of Travistock. She was meeting a fellow Werewolf to give him a guide of how to get through the Wastelands. Once she was changed and had quickly wolfed down an apple she left her house, with daggers in hand.

When she wasn't in wolf form she always had them on her at all times. She never knew when she would have to defend herself against other wolves and or demons. Imogen was old enough to know that if you shifted to many times in short period of time you could possibly were yourself out and you would weaken your own stamina. Shifting when ever she felt like it was not a luxury to Imogen who even was two thousand years old. She quietly made her way to the edge of Travistock near the border to the Wastelands. As she had walked along the streets many had whispered 'The Coyote', 'The Lightwood Wolf', 'The last Lightwood Wolf', and 'The Desert Wolf'. Some whispered as a sign of respect to her age, wisdom, and knowledge. Other's whispered these things because of the rediculous tales that had been passed down from generation to generation of Werecreatures that she was half elf, or half demon. None of these were obviously true.

Imogen stepped out from behind the last set of trees where the land opened out to nothing but open dry land. If you continued forward you would reach the blood thirsty creatures of the Wastelands. She saw a tall slender man and next to him an imp-like looking demon. She narrowed her eyes and said, "You said it would be a trip for one." She watched the man whip around to turn his dark brown eyes on her in surprise. "I didn't hear you walk up." the man said, rubbing the back of his neck cautiously. "That's because she's a warrior, you dumb xss." the demon creature answered. She resisted the urge to smile, instead turned her piercing gaze on the man. "Well, know it's a trip for two. I've got to take this prisoner back for a trade." the werecreature said to her before tugging on a chain that was around the demons neck. Imogen didn't question his motives she just merely said, "A trip for two will be more. It'll be double. Six hundred gold pieces." She watched the were creature widen his eyes before frowning. "Fine." he said before pulling out his fair to pay her. Once she had the money she handed over a piece of parchment that was marked with a safe way to travel. "That's it?" he questioned her. She shrugged and said, "That's it. Don't stray from that path. Or you won't be coming back." She turned around and walked away from them back into the tree line towards the city.

Imogen shook her head as she traveled farther away from the boundary. She knew that the Werecreature had less than a fifteen percent chance of surviving, on the other hand the Demon would probably make it back to his homeland alive. "If he wan't to live he might as well just let the Demon do all the talking and decision making." she thought to herself smugly as she traveled through the brush and forest back towards her home. She decided to take a different route around the edge of the market, she was quite interested in checking in on a wolf Tribe. She was close with the leader and father. Imogen had also known of his sons and met them a few times.

She quietly walked up to the camp but came up short when she spotted the Tribe leader and his two sons. She smiled and was about step out of the trees until a man in black trousers, red silk shirt and black coat walked up to them. Imogen decided against stepping out into the clearing in silently listened in. She rose a brow in confusion as to what this obvious demon was saying. The tribe leader began to confront him but before he could fully shift the demon thrust his cane through his chest and heart. Her hand flew up to her mouth to hold back the surprised and horrified cry. Imogen pressed herself up against a tree to make sure she wasn't visible to the group but she could see them. She watched as the two son's attempted to attack but it seemed like an effortless battle for the demon.

Once both sons and tribe leader were killed the demon re-materialized. Imogen couldn't hold back anylonger, she stepped out from the tree and into the clearing seeing him reaching for his cane. She pulled out her daggers and held them poised at her sides as she spoke, "How dare you? You kill a wolf tribe's leader in Travistock? The home to all Werecreatures alike? You are far from your home, Demon." She narrowed her eyes at him and she was able to shift her eyes into that of her wolf eyes, just a quick flash as a warning to the man. She bared her teeth that had crown their long canines and she growled, "What's buisness did you have with the tribe that you had to brutally murder their leader and his sons?" Everthing in Imogen screamed at her to lunge at the Demon but she knew better, she had seen him in battle and wasn't going to engage unless provoked or he attacked first. She wise enough to know when not to strike first.

tab location: Edge of Travistock - ->Travistock&& company:NPCs - -> Zedddicus && occ:

User Image

Intellectual Lunatic

User Image

User Image

"Send this straight to Eisma. She's to take my place while I'm gone." A note was passed into the waiting hand of a heavily cloaked figure. The person nodded, their brown cloak rippling with their movement as they moved away and left the stable. It was early in the morning, still pitch black outside. The hand that once held the note retracted into a dark green cloak. The figure knelt down behind the door of the little area, the horse housed in the stall he hid in looked like he was asleep. The large black and white Gypsy Vanner breathed easily, calm and quite even with the figure so near.

Something came into the stable soon after, though they didn't stay long. After the Princess left, the figure stood, looking out the window with the horse for a moment before grabbing a saddle. He threw it onto the horse and quickly buckled everything down. Opening the door, he led the horse out and shut it behind them. Jumping up onto the saddle, he adjusted the sword on his side to hang down without bothering the horse. A staff leaned against the stall wall, which he grabbed and held down by his side. "Alright, Auriel, let's go." He gave his companions sides a little squeeze and she followed the previous person to leave the stable.

Blue eyes, like ocean water over white sand, peered out from under the hood of the cloak. He never stayed to far behind the Princess, making sure to keep far enough behind that she didn't suspect being followed. Port Egalewood was a several hour trip, but as the dawn came, they arrived. As they grew closer, the staff was pulled up and hidden under the cloak. He copied her movements, moving in and going to get a ticket as well. He had gotten close enough to hear where she was going, and made plans for the same destination. Once Auriel was taken off by the stable keeper, he was now able to be closer to her since he could hide himself better under the cloak. His staff was close to his body.

The cafe didn't seem to full of people, but it was still early. He watched the princess sit and get something to drink. With calm expression, he walked up to her and stood by an empty seat at her table. "You know, going off on your own isn't always necessary." He said as he took down his hood to show himself. He was non other than Haku, the resident Water Dragon and teacher of their capital of Ithus. He resided in the castle, since he was commanded to teach the siblings of the Princess sitting before him. "May I?" He asked, inclining to the seat that he stood beside. He hadn't been joking when he had mentioned he would look out for her, no matter what her parents wanted. A smile was on his lips as he watched her. "Chai, your taste haven't changed much over the years." He commented quietly.

Haku was older than Andra but quite a few years. He had grown up close to the royal family because of his bloodline. He might not know everything about her since he wasn't allowed to be near her, for she might 'drag him down' because of her element and how much people feared it. Haku wasn't one to follow all the rules, despite how he acted most of the time.

Location: Port Egalewood - Cafe X Company: Andra, Damien X OOC: n/a X

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Zeddicus Maora

Before he took hold of the cane, Zeddicus felt the presence of another wolf approaching. He spun around, leaving the cane where it was, one hand held behind his back, the other in front, across his abdomen, the demon regarded the female wolf with an appraising gaze, looking her from the ground up. She was poised to strike if it became necessary, but Zeddicus noticed she was holding back, biding her time, waiting to see what he would do. Smart. He gave her a bright toothed smile, bowing deeply at the waist, his long, black hair falling forward before whipping back as he straightened, then he lowered his arms to his sides, "I very much dare, dear lady," he said, without a hint of guilt, in fact, his voice was positively cheerful, "werecreatures hold no fear for me and I am afraid you can't possibly comprehend just how far away from home I truly am. At least in the grand scheme of things, but I'm sure you wouldn't care to hear that particular story, not now, least of all," he gestured to the corpses of the wolves he had slain and then clasped his hands behind his back. He grinned again...then vanished, leaving the cane where it was, stuck in the old werewolf leader.

"As for my business here, I was merely collecting what was owed me...well, in so many words," the voice seemed to echo, as if coming from everywhere, yet nowhere, until the very end of the sentence, at which point the voice very clearly came from behind Imogen, despite this trick, Zeddicus made no move to attack her, he still stood in the same pose he had held before, although his voice no longer seemed cheerful, "I helped this old fool find something he sought in the mountains far to the north. A talisman of some kind or other, kept in the ruins of an old human church, you'll most likely find it just there," he pointed to the corpse of the older, bearded man, "around his neck. I know nothing much of werecreatures, but this talisman is said to help focus their powers, perhaps even help them to control the change on nights when the moon is full, but anyway, once he had his prize, he and his sons trapped me in that church. I have been there for fifty years," Zeddicus strokes his chin with his thumb and forefinger, then shrugged, almost innocently, "really a mere blink of an eye to me, but still...I was insulted."

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Whoops. A black hole ate this Andra post. mad
User Image

User Image
                                иєчтιяι-ιяσиғσσт
                                ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

»
                                Standing before a huge fire, Neytiri held the end of the sword over the flame. A frown was set into her lips as she watched the end of the sword turn a bright orange. She had been forging this sword all morning. She stood there dressed in her usual gear, a brassier with a fitted skirt that came to her knees. Her white hair was pulled up out of her face and bound with leather in a high pony tail. Her bangs fell to her gray eyebrows just above her crimson red eyes. Even though she was over nine hundred years old her hair had always been white, she had been born that way. It was common in her race, Drow. A race of Elves which practiced Dark Arts. Because of this her skin was a dark in color, almost a blueish gray. She had tribal and magical runes place on her body which she often changed, depending on the battle or what she needed the extra hand for. She stood near the open flame, without a drop of sweat coming from her skin. It was cool in the dark earth, where the Drow's resided. Most of the communities were under Blackstone or the Thornland woods. The cities were dark and were illuminated by a stone that gave off a blueish purple haze, called Witch Light. Torches burned so hot that the flame was blue, adding to the darkness of the Drow communities.

Neytiri pulled the sword from the flame and held it over the anvil in her working 'cave' for lack of a better. She raised a large hammer and brought it down on the sword, sending out a loud 'clang' that echoed through out the cave, and probably through out the city. Neytiri was only a five minute walk from the Palace. The Drows had built a tunnel leading up from the earth to the palace when they needed to be summoned by the King and Queen. Now, only a few Drow generals and herself ever traveled the tunnel. She brought up the hammer and brought it down, keeping up a steady rhythm. She wasn't the only one at work, in other caves close by; that made up the major Blacksmith, other blacksmith's under her were working on other weapons. She looked up when she hard her name called, "Neytiri!" There stood another blacksmith Drow, male. "What?! What do you want?" she snapped at him, seeing him narrow his eyes in return. She was tempted to pick up the still hot sword and throw it at him like a dagger for his disrespect to her as Master Blacksmith. "The Queen speaking with Harald. She might request your presence to discuss weaponry." he said, after hesitating after he caught her deathly glare. A sly smile appeared on her lips as she thought, "Ah, so the Queen wan't more weapons.......as usuall." Out of all the royals, she got along quite well with the Queen. It wasn't that she disliked the Royals, because this was not the case. She just found herself to be more comfortable around the Queen and speaking freely which was strange since she knew the rumors of how the queen killed anyone that spoke about anything she disliked. Beauty.

Giving a quick nod, she said, "Very well. Return to your post." Neytiri watched the Drow nod to her before quickly exiting her cave. She licked her lips before glancing back at the sword still poised over the anvil. It was straight, perfect. She picked up the still hot sword and placed it into a bucket of cool water beside the anvil. Steam rose form the water and it bubbled as the color started to fade from the blade. After almost a minutes she pulled it out and saw that it was now ready to be sharpened. Neytiri threw her hammer down in a stack of other tools and picked up a sharpening stone and began to run it along the edges of the blade, thinning it down thin to cut through any object like butter.

tab location:Blackstone, Under Palace && company: Alone && Theme:Wyrd - Glass Animals

User Image

⋅⋅⋅ ooc ⋅Ya so....hope dis was good. ⋅phy grl xoxo :
User Image

I M O G E N -- graymark
        "Werewolf "

Imogen blinked in surprise when the demon respond with such confidence. Did he not know that slaughtering the leaders of a tribe was a serious crime or was he that cxcky? Either case didn't matter to her, she wanted this demon to leave so she could at least take care of the corpses. The worst part was that he sounded so cheerful in his responses too. "I don't think he understands he playing with fire, taunting me." she thought bitterly to herself before narrowing her eyes at him. She wasn't sure what he meant where he claimed that was far from home. Was this demon not from Sladevale? She rolled her eyes at him in a 'of course I don't care' manner.

Imogen's eyes flickered to the corpses that lay on the ground. Fury rose up and spread through her veins. When she looked up from the bodies the Demon had vanished. She froze trying to sense where he was. When he spoke again his voice seemed to echo around her, she turned her head as she tried to pinpoint where exactly he was. She couldn't find him until she heard his voice behind her. Her instincts told her to turn and slash at him but she focused and kept herself completely still. She let out a low growl when he claimed the tribal leader had taken the talisman and that his so's had locked him into a human church for fifty years. Imogen had seen the talisman around the neck of the Tribal Leader but she had never knew what it was meant for. She didn't need once since she had learned to control most of her shifts and by doing so made her shift during the full moon less painful.

She could relate to him seeming how she had been captured by Demons and had been imprisoned with them for twenty years. Although, they used ark magic on her, altering her in her wolf form. However, she felt not sympathy towards the demon. "So you kill him for trapping you as you call it for a mere blink of an eye? You should be more than insulted..... more like assaulted." she said, the last part was more of a sarcastic mutter under her breath. Imogen huffed out a sigh slowly turned around to face the Demon. She stared at him for a few short moments before placer her daggers back into the folds of her clothes. "Don't act like such a victim. You don't know what a victim is. Especially to you're kind." she snapped at him and turned around and walked over to the bodies. She lowered herself into a squat to examine the corpses and she cringed. The sight of the first son's headless body. She reached out and picked up his severed head and set it back in place. Imogen knew she was going to have to tell the rest of the tribe of their leader's death.

tab location: Travistock&& company:Zeddicus && occ: merp..

User Image

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Zeddicus Maora

Zeddicus huffed, an amused expression on his face. The lady had spunk, he had to admit it, he watched her put her weapons away and then, even more surprisingly, turn her back to him. She was either supremely confident or extremely stupid, but...that had gotten the demon's attention nonetheless. He really had no interest in killing her before, after all, he had exacted his revenge on a former foe, he wasn't some sort of bloodthirsty serial killer--at least, not at the moment anyway. He stepped over to his cane, still lodged in the old man and, without preamble, jerked it from his chest, twirling it over his knuckles and flinging blood free. When he saw it was sufficiently clean, he placed the tip into the ground and leaned on it with both hands, watching Imogen move the head of one of the younger wolves closer to the body. He watched in silence and then said, "Oh, trust me, I know very well what a 'victim' is...or at least the meaning of the word, at any rate, but I don't claim to be one myself," he held one of his hands out, palm up, in a gesture of carelessness, "the old man and I merely had a deal and he reneged on his part of it. You don't break bargains with a demon, that is basic!"

He replaced both hands on top of his cane and sighed, letting Imogen continue to rearrange the corpses at her leisure, "And now I have to go off and find another pats---oh, er, uh, partner, to help me achieve my own goals. He wanted that artifact there--and by the way, you should probably keep it, a smart young girl like you might not need it, but it would fetch a pretty price, might even be worth something at a museum--and I wanted something else. He cheated me! I don't deny that I have murdered him and his sons, most brutally in fact, but he owed me nonetheless! Now his debts are squared and his troubles are over."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Ceres Aduro Caligo
The most beautiful flower can hide the deadliest thorns...

The promise of blood was always a wonderful way to start the day, and as she walked down the hall Ceres was in a fine mood, almost beaming with vigor and happiness to be spending time with her beloved mistress. It was quite out of character for her, considering her normally cold demeanor, but such was the effect Adira had on her, and such was the cause of her mood heading towards the throne room, hopefully to pass judgement on some poor fool who would, if she was lucky, become her breakfast, or well, her third breakfast to be more accurate. Despite the fact she hadn't been up that long, her endless hunger had already driven her to consume two full breakfasts, and one maid who had spilled water on her. Did that make three breakfasts? Or did the maid count as part of the second breakfast... hmmm, not that it really mattered, it had all been very satisfying, or at least delicious.

Stepping into the throne room behind Adira, Ceres couldn't stifle a cruel grin as she saw the man trembling in front of the throne. She smiled at a touch on her shoulder, and moved to deposit herself on a oversized, luxuriously soft pillow Adira had situated next to the throne room for her handmaiden to relax on while the queen held court, something she was always grateful for. She paused for a moment to look at the servant with contempt as he tried to defend himself, to save his pitiful excuse for a life, sneering as Adira cut him off suddenly, waiting for her to decide what to do with him. Ceres beamed as her hopes were answered, with the queen deciding not to torture the man, handing him off to her instead as she beckoned a servant out of the shadows, ordering the girl to go fetch Harald. This caused Ceres to forgo her typical playful torment of the man in her clutches, she didn't want to be distracted from the meeting that was about to happen, so she crushed his throat before dragging him to her seat, nestling deep into the pillow as she tore into him with vicious fangs. When in public, she was a shockingly tidy eater, not even a single drop of blood soiled her clothing or her seat.

Ceres perked up immediately when Adira spoke of purging the lower servants, bloodstained lips spreading into a beatific smile. "Oh, that would be just divine Mistress! It has been some time since you dealt with your incompetent servants. Shall we clean them out and replace them with beings who have a modicum of intelligence? It would be my pleasure to do so for you!" Despite the fact she was currently eating, speaking of a slaughter of that magnitude only sharpened her appetite, her tongue snaking across crimson lips before she tore into the remains of the unfortunate in her hand with renewed gusto to distract herself until Harald arrived.

Fortunately for her, she didn't have to wait long for the big man to arrive, though he didn't really do much other than ask Adira what she desired, which Ceres had to admit was probably the best possible move she could have made. Now she had to wait and see exactly what it was that Adira did want, and whether or not Harald was able to deliver.

...Come, join me in my garden.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces