Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Roisterer

User Image
Captain Jeremiah Tusk

The Captain of the Pirate Ship "Rumour"

"Is that who we're docked atop of? Extend my apologies, then, when you get the chance! Let him know we appreciate the break!" Jeremiah asked, the grin still on his face, but surprise evident in his tone. It wasn't hard to forget that Trafalgar was a rarity on the seas, he had an island turtle. Truth was, Jeremiah had never actually seen Tonto in full and considering how infrequently he and the other captain crossed paths, he never really expected to. As Trafalgar made the deck, Jeremiah walked over to him, extending a hand to shake his. He also greeted Tira with a slight bow, she was new to him, Trafalgar's acquaintances were even more rarely seen than he was.

"Surprised you weren't disturbed by the commotion, frankly, Trafalgar," Jeremiah began, gesturing across the expanse of the Rumour's deck. The damage was evident all around them and some of the passengers, Morgan in particular were still present, "we took up a contract to ferry a few folks over to Ashford Bay, but we ran into a lick of trouble come sunset. Warned of a storm that was dangerous to us and detoured around, but that was when the worst of it came."

At this, Jeremiah glanced down to his feet and he was silent for a long moment, then he looked back up at the other captain, "I had to sink the Kymera," he said, pausing to let that sink in, if Trafalgar cared at all. The pirate captains weren't what you would call close, but they were still nominally friendly to each other and each knew at least the name of a vessel of another, either in passing or directly, if not their own names, "Captain Bloodlock's either dead or worse, but it weren't him that forced my hand. His officers were sailing under a black flag--I know you never much cared for all that ceremony rot--but I had to act in defense of myself and my crew. They fired first, we slew 'em to a man. They betrayed Reyno, Trafalgar, threw him to a demon ship."

Intellectual Lunatic

User Image
            User Image

It was rare for them to have such time to talk. Adira was patient, listening to Azreal as he spoke. She was interested in his opinions of the beast. As she took in what he was saying, she couldn't deny how true it sounded. The gentle smile her King had offered her added to the conversation. She watched him, his reactions and the small changes in him as he spoke. It was always nice to see this. This sight that no one else really got to see with their own eyes. The man was absolutely right. The beast was most likely older than them combined, and having lost all meaning for life, as fallen to the state he has now.

"Finding the right places to dig might take some time...but I'm willing to spend that time to find it." She spoke up, her eyes having moved to glance at the trinket he had given her that day. He started to speak on his own experiments. Though most would find it boring, Adira actually found it interesting. Yes, she didn't want their Study's to be in the same room, because his research could be chaotic, and her own couldn't be ruined. But them being separate didn't meant she didn't find such things interesting. She took in what he said, giving him a smile when he finished.

"Sounds like a lot of tedius and worthwhile work to me." She said, moving toward him a little. "Once you find a way to bring out the potential of the plant, it could be put to good use as well. I'm sure we have plenty of extra men from the forces that you could test it on. We could see what effects it has and weather or not it can be used to better their performance." Most didn't think she listened to him, thinking she didn't care. It wasn't true. She listened to everything, just only commented on thing she had an honest opinion about. It was another thing about her that the few that loved her took to. She was honest and to the point with her words.

Taking in a breath and sighing it out, she closed her eyes for a moment to clear her mind before looking at her King. "Thank you dear. This gives me a lot to work with. Next moment I have free I'll delve into studies of the mind, find a way to locate the right places to dig without doing more damage. The more damage is done, the harder the information will become to obtain." Slender fingers ran over the pages of an open book that was in front of her, her stroke gentle and thoughtful. "I can hear whispers approaching. I think we will soon have some information to work with." It was her way of saying 'the spies are on their way back'. They each had their own, though one of hers was taking a while to return. Her favorite little water maiden. She hoped she would appear soon, she was the best she had when it came to getting information.

Location: Blackstone Castle - Study X Company: AzrealX OOC: Behold! A royal...ly piece of s**t post. She isn't much of a talker unless she has a lot to say, so...not a lot of dialog. X

Serephiel The Forgiving

Intellectual Lunatic

User Image
User Image
Swords ~ Dagger ~ Throwing knives

User Image

After the battle had ended, Daedric moved back aboard the Rumour and disappeared amongst the ship's crew. He had gone to clean himself up. His weapons needed cleaned, covered in the blood of those he had slain. He was allowed to slay every last man aboard the ship, which let him release some of the bottled anger he had been keeping. With everything clean at least, he moved to the small room he was given and laid down on the bed. Might as well get some rest. They would be limping to their destination now, so he would have plenty of time to sleep. At least, he thought he would.

Having just fell asleep, he felt the rock of the ship as it landed. This confused him. There was no announcement of land, either island or mainland. Where were they? Getting up from his bed, he moved to the outside to see what had happened. They were docked on an island alright. Crew moved around him and began making repairs. It was night, the moons light cast an eerie washed out glow over everything. Moving to the edge, he looked over to see the captain talking to someone. He wasn't a pirate himself, but he wasn't out of the loop of who most of them were. If he was correct, he was looking at the Pirate King.

He stayed aboard the ship for now. Normally his arrogance would get the best of him, and he would he strode onto the island without even a inkling of invitation. But right now, he was to tired to purposefully piss people off. His favorite past time just didn't seem worth it right now. Daedric moved back toward the rooms, looking for the other passengers that had boarded with him. Where was the Knight? Or the woman who had brazingly appeared out of nowhere?

Location: The Rumour X Company: No one in particular X OOC: n/aX

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________

The mermaid swam for hours on end. Though she was fast, Blackstone was quite the journey from where she had left the boat. She had to pass through the open ocean and then venture into the cold arctic waters north of the continent. She would be faster swimming around Zeladis than traveling through it on foot. In a few days, she reached her destination. From the shore of Blackstone, it was only a half an hour walk to the castle.

Annatheia swam to the shoreline and then stepped out of the water once her tail has split into two toned legs. A pale green silk skirt covered her lower half. It flowed in the wind and even reminded one of the creature she was. Her top was wrapped in the same fabric that was tied behind her to secure it in place. This top left her midsection bare. In the spring, she hardly ever wore anything less revealing.

She spend some time running her fingers through her wet hair, detangling. The black waves fell well below her waistline. She let it loose in the water but on land, it became difficult to manage. She twisted her hair into a bun and secured it with a gold clip. Now she was ready to begin the trek to Castle Blackstone.

The guards allowed her past but not because they recognized her as one of the queen’s spies, but because she was recognized as an entertainer. This was her cover job to keep her identity as secure as possible. When not doing spy work, she often came to the castle to amuse nobles and other people of respectable social status. It was a nice break from stealthily acquiring knowledge on people of interest every now and then.

The mermaid proceeded up many flights of steps, strolled down many hallways, and finally came to the set of double doors to her queen’s study. This was where she often found Adira at this time of evening. The guards outside the door warned her, that if her presence was unwanted, that the queen would have no problem killing her on sight. Annatheia knew this well. ”Her majesty requested my presence.” She told him, which wasn’t a complete lie. Technically, she did. The queen wanted her to spy on the opposing nation and wanted her to return when she found something if interest. “Very well.” The guard sighed as he opened the door for the raven haired woman. He fully expected her to die the moment she stepped inside.

Upon entering, Anna curtsied to both Queen Adira and King Azreal unobtrusively. Without a word, she stood off to the side, waiting for instructions from Adira. The mermaid knew better than to speak of this kind of information in the presence of others. Even the king. Anna always waited for Adira’s permission to speak freely.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Location: Adira's Study xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Company: Adira, Azreal xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ooc: n/a

User Image

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
T h i s - O n e

I'm Located Here:Here, and here, and here~
I'm With:You, and you, and you~
ooc:Herpa derp~

Ţhe Ęye Οf Ɖeath

Tic-toc-tic-toc, says the clock, the ephemeral shade whispered to itself as it hovered so delicately in the air. Upon glancing, it would look as if even a soft breeze would blow the wisp away, scattering it's presence to the winds. Yet still it stood, as if standing upon some unseen platform, it's being slowly coming into focus. What was once just a shimmer in the light of the sun was now ever clearly a man of white skin and silver eyes, dressed in a macabre fashion that was so gaudy, it wouldn't be in style anywhere else than the land of Zeladis.

Floating to the ground, the odd man's foot touched the ground without a sound. Instead of a crunch as boot met grass, the soft greens seemed to almost bend out of it's way as if cringing in fear or disgust of something they did not yet understand. With each step, the being found himself closer and closer to the one's he was following. The one he was following. With the long stride that came with lanky legs, it took mere moments for the gap between them to close. Opening his mouth, a cracked shrill of laughter came from it's depths. Eheeheeheeheehee, he trilled, and what has this One found here? Oh, naught but an Pretentious Prince, a Towering Torturer, and a Glorified Guard of Bodies? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes, that's it. He ignored the prisoners that kept company with them.

With a single leap, the remainder of space between the two was cleared, allowing the being to land next to the woman. Mmmm, but this One cares not for such roles as Prince and Torturer, he chuckled as he zipped around the winged girl, allowing him to stare her in the eyes. His silver hair fell aside, revealing the silvery color they held. There was no pupil, simply a white of the eye that surrounding a silver the size of a coin. Yes..... yes, yes, yes! A creature such as you certainly likes to muddy the job of this One, oh yes she does. The being made a gesture to sniff the air around the girl, as if smelling some unknown scent, but you don't smell funny.... A frown appeared on the being's face, as if an attempt to pout.

As if on the flip of a coin, the being's demeanor changed from somber to elated, a spark shining in his eye. Oh, but where are the manners this One so diligently practiced before making appearance known?! A fit of laughter caught him once again, Ahahahaha, apologies abound, Mademoiselle Raven, for One forgot to make introduction in an orderly fashion. Standing straight, he gave the girl a nod before dipping into a deep bow as his hand cascaded out in a sweeping gesture, for this One goes by only one title: the Eye of Death...

ben9x

Tom_Suke

Nathan S. Cross

Dapper Lunatic

⊰ Caedis Avitus Mors ⊱
User Image

██████ ███████ ████████ ████████

Good and Evil are but two sides of the same coin.

████████ ████████ ███████ ██████

Caedis merely gave a slight smile and a nod when thanks was given for his assistance. "It was nothing. I merely took responsibility for what I had wrought. I am glad I reached you before it was too late." When she introduced herself, he noticed she stumbled a bit. Firstly, she gave only a first name, a bit odd when formal introductions were being given, as he, and the man who named himself as Damire Valron had done. Secondly, she had fumbled in giving his name as well. That could very simply have meant the two of them had not met before this voyage, but if such was the case, then why had she attempted to introduce him. It became even more clear she wasn't telling the entire truth when a young woman dashed out of the cabins, embracing Amy. Not only did the young woman, who he heard named Natalia, know Amy, she also clearly knew Damire, and the three had clearly been acquainted for some time. That being said, Caedis had heard of Grand Duke Damire Valron. The man was an enigma at the best of times, so it was only slightly odd to find him acquainted with two whoever they were in the middle of nowhere on a boat.

Addressing that, Caedis nodded respectfully to Damire. "Grand Duke Valron was it? I have heard of you, I must say, I wouldn't have expected to find you in the middle of nowhere on a vessel like this, but knowing your reputation, and that of your homeland, stranger things have happened no?" Calling him Grand Duke was a bit of a giveaway that Caedis was closer to the queen than most, but he didn't mind all that much. "I didn't know you had an ability to manipulate water. Some spell you found in your travels I would assume? Sounds like something that could be rather handy in many cases." The storm now weakened enough for him to move about, he rose, pacing slowly over to rest on the railing of the ship, gazing into the calm waters beneath them. "There is something calming about a sea voyage, is there not? It makes it seem like all of ones troubles are so far away..."

As he spoke, his right hand strayed up to brush the demonic half of of his face, and he trembled slightly. If one strained their ears, they could hear faint muttering. "Not now... no... can't... just a bit more... please... time..." He looked back to those behind him, shaking his head slowly. "I must warn you now while I have the chance... While I am protecting your vessel from the storm, there is a chance, slim, but terrible, that eventually you will need to protect yourselves from me. It is highly unlikely, but I desire that you be prepared just in case the worst does happen." Turning his gaze back to the water, the light that surrounded him dimmed slightly, the storm creeping slowly back towards the vessel, but was still halted a safe distance away from it. Whatever was going on in his mind was clearly effecting his magic.
User Image

I M O G E N -- graymark
        "Werewolf "

Dɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ? Oʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴜɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ?
                                      Oᴏʜ, ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. Mɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ғᴇᴇᴛ
                                      Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ Iғ I ᴅɪᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴏʀᴅ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ.

I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs

Imogen quietly watched as Fenrir rummaged through his things trying to find something for her to wear. A small smile played on her lips as she thought, "Obviously he doesn't have women's clothes lying around..." She studied the clothing that was there and most of it seemed to be that of tribal clothes. She didn't mind them, she had worn them one time or another. However, many of the articles of clothing looked like they ranged from several different styles. Imogen frowned and came to the conclusion that they were from his victims. Finally he had found something and threw it to her. With her quick reflexes she caught the clothing before it had the chance of floating to the ground. "I'm sure I'll make do." she muttered slyly before throwing her daggers down into the dirt, sticking up hilt first.

She saw that there was a few pairs of long leather pants, a cotton shirt, two different pairs of leather boots, some sort of vest, and lastly a dress.(the one in her picture) She stepped into a pair of the leather pants that seemed the smallest and would fit her without falling off of her hips. Once the pants were on she slipped on the dress. It fit perfectly and was quite beautiful. Imogen had guessed right, the dress fell just above her knees but the pants came to her ankles. She slipped her feet into one of the pairs of boots, they were a little snug but they would have to do. It would be suitable for travels, whatever that may be. She had faintly heard Fenrir's commands of quickly dressing. She rolled her eyes and picked up her daggers and slid them into her boots so that the hilts hung out over the tops of them.

Imogen followed after Fenrir and cleared her throat. "I'm ready when you are." she claimed as she pushed her braided hair over to one shoulder. She fixed her gaze on him as she awaited his next words and movements. She wondered why he had chosen such a life that was one of solitude. She was never one to enjoy being alone but she did have her moments when she would strangle someone if she didn't have her own peace and quiet. Maybe that was why he had chosen to be alone. Was it peaceful?

tab location: Travistock&& company:Fenrir &&theme:Stick &&occ:Finally

User Image

Intellectual Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Haku knew that the younger princess using his words against him would only annoy Andra. He had to speak his mind, but he wasn't going to argue taking the girl home. His only concern was for how it would look since the only name he had to play was the one he had to. If he were to use any other false name, it would have ruined all the work he had done to make sure nothing proved him false in the eyes of those that needed to know him as truth. With her comment, he had a slight disproving expression on his face. Damire was a man of drama with certain aspects of life, so of course Haku had to conform to the appropriate persona.

Haku noticed that Caedis, as the newcomer had called himself, had turned his attention to him. He had a point. Damire did like to travel, but being on a boat in the middle of no where with two random women he knew did seem very off. But, he could come up with an explanation of this. It would just be tricky to pull such a thing off since he had no prior time to talk to Andra and inform of of this guise. He could only rely on her quick wit and ability to adapt at this point. He also called him Grand Duke. Whoever this man really was...he was close to the Queen. This had him wondering just how close and how long he had known her. For now, he would treat the man as a friend and keep cautious.

"Any and all spells are useful, one is not confined to needing something in order to learn it." He said, giving a wave of his hand. His tone carried the same sound as when he introduced himself, but now held more of the personality he needed in it. One of being old, wise, yet a man of grandeur. The slight change could easily be interpreted as him now paying his full attention to the man where he wasn't before. With a smile, he stood straight. He wasn't going to bow to someone who didn't give a title that would require such an action. "I am the very same." Haku answered the man's earlier question of him being Grand Duke Valron. He watched and listened as the man wandered off in topic, then physically moved away from them.

He seemed to touch his face and say something. He watched, keeping himself posed confidently while mentally making notes as the man spoke once more. His warning was not one he liked. "I'm sure I can find something in the vault of my knowledge to combat it." He said, giving a slight chuckle of self arrogance. While the man was looking away, he glanced over to the girls. The expression he showed them just in the moments he could spare would tell them to just go along with it. Leaning close to Andra, he whispered so low that the roaring sea around them would keep the man from over hearing. "Damire is a noble Vampire. Keep up and we should be safe." He wasn't insulting her by telling her to 'keep up', but letting her know in the fewest of words that she would need to be keen and remember information he provided so that it could help her later. Being a friend of a noble in Zeladis, specially a Duke or Grand Duke, got people very far.

Location: Ship - Deck X Company: Andra, Natalia, Caedis X OOC: n/a X

Miss Fruit Loops
                                                          Shinu Eru
                                                          ben9x

Lonely Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Amadeus had killed many of the boarding party in his Saber-toothed form. It was not long before a circle of corpse were surrounding him and his discarded armor. Using the tiger’s fangs, he grabbed different pieces of the armor and brought them bellow deck and into his room. The last bit of equipment was “Cry Thunder”, which he laid gingerly on the bed. Using his claws to bat the door shut, Amadeus transformed back into his human form. The shapeshifting process was a tad bit stressful on his muscles but it was a small price to pay in order return to human form. Stretching his already impressive muscles, Amadeus picked his armor on and strapped it back together around him. “Mental note: do not shift unless there is no other option…”he thought to himself as the belts fastened against the metal. With several clicks, the armor was back on his body. With a cloak wrapped around his frame, he picked up his helmet and put it on top of his head. The Black Knight was now fully dressed for whatever came to attack the Rumor during this fight.

Sheathing Cry thunder on the leather strip on his back, Amadeus walked down the hall toward the top of the deck. It shook a lot and he almost lost balance. He was thrown left and right before finall it seemed to end. It would seem that the vibrations had ceased. Good. Amadeus could not afford to be injured before he made it to Zeladis. If he was going to save his sister then it would take all of his skills and power if he wanted to steal the undead royalty’s prize. He walked down the hallway with the familiar sound of metal upon wood heralding his footsteps. He looked around for any of the crew members or the guests until he made it to the starboard side of the ship. He opened a door and there is where everyone was. He walked in without saying a word and sat in a chair. “I assume we hit something?”he asked with his familiar deep voice.

Then he had heard of what transpired over the Kymera. It would appear that Captain Tusk was forced to slay the captain of the ship. Amadeus did not judge him. What he said was true. They had fired upon the Rumor and thus they knew what they signed up for. “They did not choose their enemy wisely”Amadeus thought out loud remembering the words that his werewolf brother in arms taught him. Everything he learned about life and the meaning behind his wearing a helm, was taught to him in that damnable forest so many years ago. It was Inigo, the Werewolf that taught him the strength of working as a team and the prospect of choosing your enemies wisely.

He was a tough old wolf, that Inigo. He had hoped that the old wolf had not passed on since he donned the black armor. It would be nice to pay him a visit once this mission was over. While Amadeus reminisced for a couple of seconds. He turned his attention toward Captain Tusk. “You made the correct choice, Captain. Were it not for this fight, the very people that attempted to destroy us would be out there pillaging the weak and defenseless. A pity they had to succumb to their more evil impulses but it is the way of the world and the world is safer without them in it”he spoke with a cold edge to his voice. Sometimes, Amadeus did not know if he was actually speaking. He acted like the perfectly, spoiled prince back home but as the Black Knight, it was almost as if he was some cold, unfeeling creature of vengeance. He guessed that was how he was so effective in the field.

location:The Rumornotextherefeeling:Relieved, Aloofnotextherehealth:100%notexthereooc:Sorry it's so late.

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

It was true that it was lonely in the palace for a princess, but that was still no excuse. Out here, Natalia was in danger. Her sister’s well being wasn’t the only thing she was worried about. Andra knew that she might not survive this. That owuld leave the throne to Natalia, who Andra thought would be a great queen. But with them both out here, if they failed, the throne would go to Amadeus next. Andra wasn’t so sure he owuld be the best fit. He was always sneaking off to who knows where and pretty uninterested in princely duties as far as she could tell. And he wasn’t a dragon like Andra and Natalia were. Ithus needs a strong leader now more than ever.

Her sister did bring up a good point. She wasn’t the little girl she was before. At eighteen years old, she was a woman. Andra just had a hard time coming to terms with that. In truth, they could use another dragon on their side. Haku and Andra were both strong, but they would be stronger with a lightning dragon on their side.

After several moments of careful consideration, Andra finally sighed, ”Alright, but you must do everything I tell you to. This journey won’t be easy.” She was sure that Natalia knew this. Hopefully if she agreed, she’d be able to protect her a little better.

Andra noticed that the split man looked to be thinking about her for a few minutes. She grew uncomfortable with this and glared slightly. But then he turned his attention back to Haku who introduced himself as Damire Valron. That was a name she had heard of but didn’t know anything about. According to this man, he was a grand duke. How interesting. It seems Haku chose a guise that was well known. She didn’t like this but guessed that he knew what he was doing. Taking the identity of someone well known wasn’t the safest of things to do, especially when running into people that knew more about him or even knew him.

These fears were confirmed when the man questioned Haku’s abilities. Water must not be something Damire could manipulate like that. She tried to look as if it was completely natural for him to have such abilities and waited for him to explain himself.

She inwardly scoffed at the split man’s comment: "There is something calming about a sea voyage, is there not? It makes it seem like all of ones troubles are so far away..."
                                                          ’Not when you’re racing toward them.’

His muttering brought her attention back to him. It seemed that he was a little crazy. Andra thought she heard something about time in his words but couldn’t be sure. What he said next concerned her greatly. ”Protect ourselves from you? What do you mean?” She asked worriedly. If she had to protect herself, she may have to use her abilities and this would at least identify her as a draconian. Only those with dragon blood could manipulate the invisible energy constantly flowing around them.

She thought more into what he said. His appearance was split. Did this mean that there were two people in there? And one was about to emerge that would hurt them? She couldn’t be sure but this was her suspicion. Perhaps by some dark magic, two avians were merged together into one being. And one was more violent than the other.

She gave a condescendingly questioning look toward Haku who said he could find something to combat whatever was coming. ’Are you serious? You’re a dragon! Not a wizard.’ Then Haku whispered to her. So he was posing as a vampire. ’Safe!? This is hardly safe!’ She thought angrily while glaring at Haku.

”I think I’m going to go back into our room.” She looked toward Natalia. She was sure the girl didn’t have one so she would share hers. Andra didn’t mind sharing a space with her sister. They had always been close. Natalia was the one family member she could say that about.

Location: Boat, deck xxxxxx Company: Haku, Caedis, Nataliaxxxxxx Ooc: n/a

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

He glared at the door and gave a hard huff just when the jar hit the floor. He looked down at it with a frown and saw the snow falling around the small fairy. With a sigh he picked the jar up gently and looked at the magical bug inside. He saw the large crack and shook his head. “I should’ve put you in a enchanted cage instead of a jar…” He muttered more to himself than to her. “It would have probably been more comfortable for you instead of this.” Cythos said to the fae. Setting the jar on the bed so it wouldn’t roll around he stretched and yawned. He was tired, and needed some rest; no matter what time it was.

Settling down, he moved the jar to a spot on the bed but away from him so he wouldn’t catch a cold from her abilities. He watched her for a moment before turning over and falling asleep. He wasn’t one for dreams, but something in his subconscious made his slumber one he didn’t like very much. There he saw torment and pain of people; from where he didn’t know and by whom he had no clue of. Suddenly something seemed off in his dream, and with it was the image of himself getting tortured for reasons he did not understand. He tossed and turned for a few moments here and there through the slumber and every once in a while waking up to look around the room. He hated having these sort of dreams, and found himself living the day as a grouch if anything the next day from the lack of sleep.

Sitting up with a grunt he wrapped the blanket around himself and looked out at nothing in front of him. The images of his dream still visible in his mind; he shook his head at the thought of it all, and covered his face with his hands. He smoothed his wild hair back and away from his face and leaned his head against the wall in back of him. There he would relax and fall asleep once again, this time the dreams were more peaceful; and although the sleeping position was not his favorite, it was comfortable none the less.

location Passenger Boat:xxxxxxxxxxcompany the magical bug xxxxxxxxxx ooc:xxxxxxxxxx

Tom_Suke

Miss Fruit Loops
User Image

WHO WAS IT TELLING MEHONESTLY
HONESTY IS ALL ABOUT THE TIMING//
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒: OH, MY BAD

xxxxxxxxxxTHERE WAS I THINKING THAT HONESTY ! !
WAS ALL ABOUT TRUTH OH, WOE IS ME

With your honesty....

E M E R Y -- saroya
        "I will follow you to death and beyond.... "

Emery stood in her chambers in the Palace of Ranthanas. Her sister had been gone for quite some time and her mother was beginning to worry. The Queen and King hadn't told her of what Elina had done to deserve exile but apparently their mother was still concerned for her safety seeming how she was sending Emery out to 'watch over her'. She finished buckling the buckle over her waist to her travel gear. She quickly fashioned her long red hair into a twisted hairstyle to keep it out of her face. Her small crown was fashioned on her head tightly so it wouldn't come loose. This was one of the tell tales of her being in the 'royal court' but not an actual royal. Royals wore crowns fashioned for foreheads, ones that were worn on your head were gestures of court nobles or high councilmen. The queen insisted she wear her's that she still had a right in court, she just couldn't have the throne. She thought about taking it off but decided against it. Who knew? Maybe it would help her along her travels. If anything, she could always take it off.

Emery turned when she heard the door to her chambers creak open. There stood the Queen with her hands behind her back. "I hope I didn't frighten you." the Queen spoke, her voice was soft as she stared at her daughter. She was speaking the human language, English. Emery rolled her eyes and said, "Please Mother. Nothing scares me anymore. Not since I was a child." She turned her piercing green gaze from her mother and back to her bag that she was trying to finish packing. "You know you don't have to g--" the Queen had started but Emery quickly interupted her with, "Yes, I do. You don't give me much of a choice and neither does the King. You want me in the King's good graces. I gave up on that two centuries ago. If I don't go and something happens to Elina I'll never hear the end of it. You will never look at me the same." This seemed to silence the Queen for a few moments. This was her relationship with her mother, them disagreeing on everything. "Very well Emery. Safe travels and may your ways be green and golden." her mother said before turning and leaving, closing the door behind her. Emery glared at the door and shook of the rage of her mother's softness.

She placed all three of her blades in their scabbards on her back and hip. She picked up her bag that had a few changes of clothes and some food and slung it on to her back. Lastly, she put on her matching leather hand gloves. Emery glanced out the window of her chambers to see the moonlight illuminating the kingdom of Ranthanas. There were tons of elves out tonight celebrating the full moon so it would be difficult to slip out of the Palace without any trouble. Making her way over to the door she pulled it open and slipped out into the hallway. She looked around before pulling the hood of her dress up over head. She made her way through the maze of hallways inside the Palace until she came to the place she was looking for. The stables, however she wasn't going to be riding a horse out of the Palace. She was going to exit through the stables so no one would see her. Unfortunately if Emery took a horse with her they would notice it was missing and the King would send his guards after her. Apparently her mother felt that the King wouldn't allow her to go on this little 'mission' so she was going to tell him in the morning once she had already gone.

Emery had argued that it was not a good idea to do so to the King but the Queen had simply waved her off. She moved past the rows of stalls that held an array of horses until she came to the side door. She quietly opened it and stepped out into the cool night air. Silently she shut the door behind her and took off into the night. She moved away from the Palace through the dense forest and woods of Ranthanas. Her best way of getting of the isolated island was to catch a fishing boat out. After what seemed like a short sprint she had made it to a small town. Emery went to the nearest market the was bustling with life. She spotted a seller who was selling a few horses. She pulled out a few coins and approached him. "Can I help you, Miss?" he asked her as her green gaze from under her hood looked over the four of five horses he had. They all looked healthy and appeared to be decent runners. Thankfully her hood made it easy to blend in so the merchant had no idea who she was. "How much for the black mare?" she said from under her hood. The Merchant patted the black mare on the side and said, "She's two coins, Miss." She nodded and placed the coins in his hand and gladly accepted his help onto the back of sturdy horse. With a slap of the reins the mare surged forward and they disappeared into the night.

TIME↺SKIP

The black mare trotted into a small fishing village. She pulled the reins back and their gallop slowed to a slow trot. She came to a small inn on the outskirts of the village. She tied the mare up to a post and entered. After a few moments of speaking with the innkeeper she was able to sell the horse to him for two coins. She emerged from the inn and cast the horse a farewell glance before making her way towards the water and the fishing docks. If she was to leave Ranthanas she needed to board a fishing vessel in hopes of making it to the mainland on the edge of Highgrove Forrest.

tab location: Ranthanas, Ithus && company:alone && music:Honesty && occ: yay, posted.

User Image

Nathan S. Cross

ben9x

User Image
guilty crownie guilty crownie guilty crownie guilty crownie
I CAN SEE tab YOU RUNNING tab I CAN SEE tab YOU RUNNING tab I CAN SEE tab YOU RUNNING
tab tab GNE IN THE) blink of my eye
guilty crownie guilty crownie guilty crownie guilty crownie
tab tab tab tab tab tab GONE,GONE,GONE. IN THE BLINK OF MY EYE tab GONE,GONE,GONE.IN THE BLINK OF MY EYE. IN THE BLINK OF MY EYE.
tab tab tab tab tab GONE,GONE,GONE. IN THE BLINK OF MY EYE. tab GONE,GONE,GONE. IN THE BLINK OF MY EYE. IN THE BLINK OF MY EYE.

Thannor -- húron
        "May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown"

████████████████████████████████████████

Thannor and the rest of the members of the Royal Guard were preparing for the nights full moon celebration in their own chambers. The elves thrived off of the moonlight and starlight as much as the sun's purist rays. Elves were gifted with the abilities to harness all light and use it to create weapons. For as long as he could remember celebrations of the gift of light had been going on for centuries beyond centuries. Thannor was no young elf either, he was well over four thousand years of age and even then they praised the light. He had changed out of his usual royal guard clothing to be more festive. There was no need for guards at these ceremonies, all elves, even those who might have tried to attack the Palace for other reasons wouldn't think of doing so on a night of celebration. It wasn't in the elf nature. He wore black and gray clothing and robes to resemble the night and moonlight.

A short while later he left his chambers and made his way out into the main ballroom. The activities of the night had already begun. He kept a watchful eye on the King and the Queen even though all of the guards had all been assured that they could enjoy their evenings. After what seemed like a good half hour he noticed that someone was missing. Emery, the Queen's illegitimate child. Usually she was lurking in the shadows or on her own on a balcony, away form the socializing of the festival. He guessed if he was brought up the way she was he would probably feel the same. Avoid as many people and as much criticism as possible. He slowly made his way around the room searching for her but she was no where to be found. "Where has that woman wondered off to now?" he thought to himself as his eyes searched every person's face trying to find Emery's. Thannor had found her in the weirdest places and most alarming away from the Palace.

He turned and inconspicuously left the ball room. He first checked the stables but she was not there and none of the horses were missing from their stalls. Thannor looked in the training room that he usually trained her in but she was not there either. He quickly climbed the stairs and walked to Emery's chambers. He knocked on her door with his right hand and waited. There was no answer. Fearing the worst he tried the door and it was unlocked. He swiftly opened the door and peered inside. The room was dimly lit from the moonlight but it was vacant. "Where are you Emery?" he muttered with a frustrated tone. Of all nights he was not very fond of having to track her down during the celebration of the moon. He needed to inform the Queen of Emery's disappearance.

Thannor left Emery's chambers and briskly walked back to the ballroom. Once inside he slowly walked up to the queen and bowed. He approached her side and said in a low tone, "Your Majesty, I'm afraid your daughter Emery is missing from the castle." The Queen merely raised an eyebrow at him and said, "I know. Follow me." Now it was he who raised his brow. He walked beside the Queen out of the room and followed her to.....his chambers. He hesitated before following her inside and watching her close the door with his shining silver eyes."She left before the celebration. I sent her to off for the mainland. I need to know if Elina is alive. Emery's probably boarding a fishing vessel as we speak." the Queen said her tone was calm but hinting. He blinked at her and then slowly said, "Your Majesty.......no one is allowed to leave nor enter Ranthanas. You are....allowing her to leave? What of the King? What's he say?" He watched a small smile cross the Queen's lips before seeing her sigh. "The King knows nothing. And it shall stay that way until dawn. I am Queen and have the authority to allow people to come and leave this kingdom. I can't have two daughter out in the mainland without protection so you will follow and watch over them both. You leave as soon as you can. That's an order." the Queen commanded before giving him a look that said, 'and that's final'. He nodded and then bowed to the Queen and watched her go.

Within seconds of the door closing he was in a whirlwind of packing clothes and weapons for his journey. He was not thrilled with idea of having to chase after two elves, one an heir to the throne and the other a b*****d child. He didn't have time to change, he would leave in his ceremonial clothing. His long white hair fell down his back freely, usually he would bind it with a leather strap but their simply was no time. Once he was packed he swiftly left his chambers and made his way to the stables. He mounted a white horse and took the reins in his hands. He gave the horse a quick pat before slapping the reins on his back. The horse took off at a gallop out of the stables and into the forest towards the fishing village.

tab location:Ranthans, Ithus && company:Alone && music:Exxus && occ: Click pic for weapons

User Image

Nathan S. Cross

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

User Image

Raven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven gave the worm a shove to keep him moving through the halls. Even though he should have known that there was no way of changing what was going to happen, the fool seemed to want to delay her at every opportunity he had. Despite the worm's annoying behaviour, Raven was still excited. This man had wronged her queen and, whether she knew of it or not, he was going to request her forgiveness. Raven knew that her Grace would show this man mercy, in her eyes, there was no way that she could not treat him more kindly than he deserved. If she commanded that this worthless speck of dirt be tortured until he begged for death, it would be as much kindness as he deserved. The fact that this man was conspiring to rebel against the queen was heinous enough for Raven to wish him a painful death, but to use such vulgar language about her Grace, this worm would not get off without reconciling for his sin.

As she shoved the man forward to keep him moving, Raven heard an annoying cackle behind her. Turning, she saw a lanky man with silver hair walking towards her and worm. She was unfamiliar with this man, but his high-pitched laugh was annoying. With a leap, he spoke of the prince and Harald. Whoever he was, Raven could hardly care less what it was that he had to say, his annoying voice stripped some of her joy away. Giving worm another shove to get him moving again, she continued heading towards the queen's study. It was late in the night, if her Grace was awake, she would most likely be in her study. If she was not in her study, then Raven would simply wait until morning, it was rude to disturb her Grace while she slept.

The black-winged avian was unable to take more than two steps when the silver haired man dashed in front of her and looked her in her eyes. Even his were silver. Raven shoved past the annoying man who had cut her off, she wanted nothing to do with this nuisance. If he had not already irritated her enough, he commented on her smell. Now he was smelling her?
Perfect, she thought to herself, a gnat to go with the worm. The gnat's speech did nothing to keep her from thinking of him as an annoying little bug, he seemed rather found of referring to himself as "this one", whatever that meant.

Raven stopped in her tracks as the gnat introduced himself. He knew her name. She had never spoken to this man before and he knew her name. No one was supposed to know her name, save for those employed by the queen herself, and even some of them only knew her as "blood-thirsty". She was the one who the queen spoke to when she wanted someone gone quickly and quietly. No one was supposed to know her name! Whoever this man was, he presumed too much by referring to her by name. As if he had not already over-stepped, the silver-haired man said that he was the Eye of Death. Now he was claiming to be the Eye of Death? This gnat was nothing more than a fool.

Giving worm a good shove, she almost knocked him off balance as she returned to moving through the halls. If this man knew her name, then it was likely that he was close with her Grace. If he was close to her Grace, then she would refrain from killing him, out of respect.
"If you really are the Eye of Death, then turn yourself elsewhere." This man had annoyed her enough for the time being, she had somewhere to be and would not waste time with the gnat that was buzzing in her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location: BlackstoneXXXXXXX Mood: Content XXXXXXX Company: "worm" XXXXXXXOoC: Well.... that happened
User Image
User Image

The light in the room had been out for a long while, and the rest of the ship was quiet of humanoid sounds. Rats were more open in running around, and only the creaking of the mast echoed in the halls. Kellinor had taken the smallest of naps in his nook, but with the night painting the sky he was wide awake and ready. With hands still bound he gathered his bags and summoned a small gust of air between his wrapped hands. He studied it before he blew it gently and watched it flit like smoke across the hallway. His wind was invisible unless he willed it so, and for now it was a hidden, small breeze that easily slid through the lock. It barely touched the sheets, a wide sweep of the room as if the door had been opened before it was gone, reporting back to him that indeed, the man was asleep, and the location of the jar. On the bed? It'd be trickier to get her away, but he had a few tricks up his sleeve--not to mention he could definitely be bolder in the night.

Kellinor flitted down the hallway and landed right before the door, staring around before he walked towards it. Even though he was smaller and thus, harder to hear, he still crept on his tip tos and tried to keep his robes from swishing so much. The grunts and groans of the ship did infact mask him entirely, but perhaps it was just his nerves making him work so quietly and carefully. Kellinor shrugged his bags off and peeked through a crack in the door. Just like the wind told him--the man was sleeping upright with the jar on the bed, sideways and full of snow. He wriggled in and kept his eyes on the man, pulling his bags in with him and sliding them on. He wouldn't exit the same way though; the hole in the floor he had entered the room in initially would be better, and larger for both of them to make a mad glide to. He had already arranged for the pelican to stay at the cannon gate-thing, and had checked earlier. It was dozing, but it had it's maw still open. Good.

In the darkness of the room, only the silvery sheen of his wings gave away his appearance. He had flitted about in the air for a moment, watching the man but it seemed as if the dull light hadn't alerted him. Still, he was wary as approached, keeping his eyes on him before he landed on the bed. He placed a bound hand on the side of the glass, keeping his eyes on the man-no doubt the fae inside would feel his body heat. He moved quietly and carefully to the front of the jar, head turned to the human's direction before he stuck his bound hands in the metal airholes. The magic in him hissed at the approach of iron, his body warning him-but the bandages were thick and he could only feel the heat of it, not to mention the sharp aching pain as his burns flared. Kellinor grit his teeth and sucked in a breath--he had to put up with it, it was the only way to get her out silently. Bracing his legs, he kept his eyes on the other and used his full weight and strength on the lid, and when it turned slightly, he paused, looking up at the male. He didn't stir.

Finally satisfied, he lowered his wings and turned his head to the jar, flashing the fae inside with a smile before he turned again, holding his breath with effort. The jar top was thankfully silent for now, and began to turn open, little by little as he'd nearly fall over with every tug, bags swinging on his form. It was getting easier to turn the jar, and his heart pounded heavily in his ears with every rush of adrenaline. Almost...

"Soon as the tops off,"
                                                  He whispered as quietly as he could, muffling a grunt with another turn of the lid, "Fly to the corner where I came from, there's a pelican waiting for us. He'll take us to the closest bit of land. I'm not leaving without you." A pause, before he turned the lid again, "If he wakes, get out and don't wait for me." As long as she was free, he didn't care what happened to himself. After all, he had no home to run back to, and he'd probably just be a bangle of good luck. At least he'd be fed and would have some amount of certainty on what would happen to him.

DeviantLuLu
                                                  Miss Fruit Loops

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas