Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Mithra looked down to the small girl and nodded her head before giggling. "Yes, your idea is perfect, now let's get this training shindig started." She would then look over to Erebus and point to herself then the little one. "We're both ready over here Erebus, whenever you're good to go we're good to go." Mithra would then kneel down and look to the child before patting her on the head. "You're a good child...and if you're ready to bust some butt so are we."

Mithra would then stand and walk into the Wadi before turning back to everyone. "Whoever is going to train with me...or heck, spar with me, tell me now and I'll give you a round sound butt kicking, unless of course good ol' Erebus is picking the routines. Then I'll just leave it all to him, he is the big guy around here." She would then look over to Erebus who was talking to Joel and she would smile. "He's pretty good at the pep talking stuff, isn't he?" Mithra said with a smile before turning to face the others.

When Erebus came over to stand beside her she would look down to the ground then back up to him. "Hey, when you get the chance can I talk to you...only when you get the chance that is." She would then turn back to the others and nod her head.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Helga Swarovski

Helga would happily accept the hug and she would then pat her dear sister on the head. "Yes, I am still under the graces of mother and father, but worry not, I've not come to slay the beast. I've come to live with my dear, beloved sister. So come Sephora, rejoice that your sister has come to shine her guidance upon you once more. I know you must have been dreadfully lost without me to take your hand, and brush you off when you skimmed your little knees." Helga would then back up out of Sephora's range as she gave a light laugh, or more or less float backwards. "So, you may show me your gratitude and affection now."

Helga would then turn to the cat girl once more and she would hold up her hand. "After I introduce myself to someone that is." Helga would then pat her probably irate sister on the head and jump high into the sky, but in a very dignified and graceful manner. She would then land atop the roof and as she landed she was already bowing to the cat girl. "Hello there. My name is Helga Swarovski. I was noticing you atop the roof and couldn't help but notice, you have cat ears and a tail. That's very interesting, and might I add very attractive." She would then stand to her full height and drop her eyes onto the girl. The girl was attractive and made her smile with her interesting features.

The vampire woman would then turn to look towards the same horizon as Azariah. "Hm, it's quite the sight isn't it?" She would then turn back and smile down to the girl before offering her hand. "So, might I ask your name?" Helga asked in a gentle and polite manner.
Azariah Howle

User Image

Curiosity was certainly part of who Azariah was,so she eaves dropped here and there. She also took time to observe Mithra, the little one, and some boy they were training with. She sighed,she hated being exhausted. it was more like her to hibernate and study, rather than to train.

Her attention was drawn to the girl who was now sprang up to the top of the mansion and was bowing before her. "Thank You, I guess" a light blush spread across her face. Her male form was more than intrigued at this point, watching as Helga's smooth and sleek silver hair fall back over her shoulders as moved. "Is a fair view " she nodded and reached up with a gloved hand to shake the vampires hand.
"I'm Azariah, but I go by Az" the little blonde blush fading away. "And to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit, hm?" she asked inquisitively staring up at her with her hand extended for a normal, more modern handshake.
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

He watched Erebus go, blinking before shrugging and following, what did he have to loose? Maybe Erebus was right? Granted, he didn't know how useful making the guy angry at him would be, after-all after what he saw he'd die pretty damn fast. . . Didn't know how good of a distraction he'd be. Regardless, might as well try it anyway. Of course, before they could get to training, Mithra had approached to ask Erebus for a moment.

Joel nodded lightly, "Don't mind me, you can go Erebus." He said, shrugging once.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Helga Swarovski

Helga would look to the girl before smiling down to her, her sunglasses seemed to oddly shine in the light a light purple. "Why I merely saw a lovely lady and decided in my best interest to introduce myself." Helga would then draw the girl's gloved hand up when she took Helga's and kiss the back of it, politely of course. She would then let go of her hand and slowly turn to sit down beside the girl, her eyes watching the sun something most vampires probably didn't enjoy doing in the least.

"Azariah? A wonderful name indeed." She would then look out towards the sun and just remove her sunglasses and put them back into her jacket pocket. She would then look to the girl and speak in her angelic voice, her rich British accent stood out quite nicely compared to most of the accents that were around here. "So, tell me...do you live here? Oh, and do I come off as a little too brazen for your liking? If so, I may leave you be if you wish?" She would then turn and look to the girl before standing up and looking down to the group. "Hm? I wonder who the man in yellow is?" She would then turn and give the beautiful woman a hold on a second finger and drop down to stand behind Joel. "Hello, the-the-...wh-what?"

Helga would move around to stand in front of him before pointing to the creature before her. It looked like some disgusting monster, and was it...it was? This nasty creature was sliding tentacles up her pant leg, the nerve. "Why you disgusting horrible creature!! Take your disgusting filthy, tentacle out of my pant leg you horrid beast!!" Helga would then then stare at Joel with full intention to kill, his Revulsion working quite the number on her. "You sick depraved, perverted monster, prepare to die!!"

Helga would brandish her hands to reveal the vampiric claws about them. She first came down just out of curiosity, and now she just wanted to kill the creature that was so brazen as to try and get a feel of her soft panties.

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

Amber was waiting patiently until she saw that one of the strange ladies was going to attack Joel! She dropped her rock quickly and dashed over in Joel's aid, grabbing the strange lady's arm, using her momentum to swing to the opposite side of her, forcing her to her back. With fangs bared, she gave a low growl at the lady who was going to hurt her friend, even if it was out of the Revulsion.
"Stop Strange Lady! Joel cant help his power! It is just something that is making you hate him! Stop being mean!"
With a cat like hiss she guarded her friend, not wanting anyone to get hurt.
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

User Image

He'd only started to turn to walk away, when he suddenly found himself faced with the vampire, Helga. His eyes widened some in shock, "Tentacl-- Oh no not again!" He took a step back, ready to take a blow as Helga swung, but suddenly Amber got in the way, stopping her. Yep, he was being protected by kids now. He shook his head, "Amber, this is dangerous. . . I don't want you getting hurt here. You should go to Mithra, I-I'll be able to handle myself."

Yeah that was a crock of bullshit, he knew he was physically inferior to Helga in every way, but frankly he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if Amber got herself hurt trying to protect him. Sam sure as hell wouldn't want it, and he'd be damned to let his late friend down.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Helga Swarovski

Helga would spin about on her heel for a moment having been grabbed by the girl, it made her a little dizzy to say the least, but after she came out of the spin she would turn to look to the girl and shake her head. "Child, are you a fool!?! Get away from that thing, oh heaven's...it's going for you too!!" Helga would go to push the child out of the way, in her eyes she saw her protecting the child, in her eyes she saw it as saving the child. "Child run!!" If the child just so happened to avoid being pushed aside then Helga would leap over the child in an attempt to tackle Joel.

"Get away from that poor misguided girl!! You horrible beast!!" Helga was pretty much going to tackle him into the ground and rebound herself off his chest. She didn't want to be around those disgusting, and perverted tentacles. Why it was like something she watched in this horrible cartoon, which had no plot, no discerning characters, but what it had a bunch of was women, tentacles, and the rest can be done by math. "I know exactly what you are!! I'm not a...wriggly tentacle type girl anyways."
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

User Image

Joel watched as Amber was pushed out of the way, he tried to duck backwards when she went to tackle him, but wasn't much of a match for the agility of the vampire, only being human himself. He found himself knocked to the ground, a loud crack as the back of his head impacted the earth before she rebounded off his chest, further knocking the wind out of him before rebounding backwards. "O-Oww. . ."

He rubbed the back of his head, pushing himself to sit up on one elbow while trying to get his breathe back. At least she hadn't done anything to try and kill him, that was something. He just kind of stared at her a moment, as she mentioned 'what he was'. "I. . . Y. . . Don't mention those kinds of things around a little girl!" He said in an exasperated tone. A hand going to his hood to hold it down as he tried to push himself to his feet, unsure if another attack from Helga was coming.

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ThoseWhoAreShining

User Image
SILVER

Silver looked up to the angelic being that came before him on the third floor. It seemed as if he were lost in her gaze as her words fell upon his ears. After a brief moment of silence, he nodded to her. Training would be most beneficial in order to take down the terror, Heo. Silver figured that he could use a bit of combat to shake loose the metaphorical rust on his skills.

".. I would be honored to take part in training, miss. And, in no way are you a bother."

He nodded to the girl as he pushed up from his perch on the top step. Pausing for a moment, he turned his head to peer over his shoulder at the sealed door. Moments earlier before Prizm's arrival, he was decoding a particular frequency. Something, or someone, tried to communicate with him. Shaking it off, he turned back to her as he made his began the descent to the lower levels.

(Shorty McShortenstien. Sorryyy.)
Azariah Howle

User Image

"Oh, uhm, Thank you a-again" She blushed again as the girl sat down with her. She didn't mind the company, it was just that her other was teasing her. She her self had little to no love experience, and being a fallen angel, mostly all of her thoughts were pessimistic and doubtful. "Y-y, Yes, I live here, but I am just as new as you are to this place" Azariah pointed down to Mithra, "The one who leads this place is down there right n---" before she could even find time to finish her sentence, she noticed whom this 'man in yellow was'. That was quick for his energy to be up and running so quickly.

Not being ably to fly and only levitate, Azariah tried to catch up to Helga and Joel, her speed was no mach for that of a vampires, " No! Wait!" She shouted after her, obviously being too late to catch her attention, or to warn Joel. "He lives here too!"

She knew she shouldn't get close to Joel. She knew her other half was going to be able to get out if she stayed down there too long-which could potentially cause more problems for Joel. As long as she could hold him back, she could maybe, possibly hold Helga back. At least for the 3 minutes it took to see Joel as a normal individual.

The one good thing about having Azariah inside of her was that she always had his advice to abide by in dire situations, granted it often had gotten her into messes with him, but it would always get her safely out of a situation. With this knowledge that it was only an illusion she was seeing, she landed a few feet away from Joel and walked over to his side and passing his illusion and stood next to him, placing her hand on the little girl's shoulder gently and reassuringly, "Your having a fun day it appears, Joel." she paused "I can't stay near you long, but long enough to keep her from beating you to a pulp" she stated coldly and firmly not glancing down at the boy who was still struggling to get up. She hoped to at least to help him get some distance and time away from the the new exquisitely attractive girl...wait, Azariah, not yet, wait..she thought to her self, trying to keep her other half back as she quickly looked the girl's figure over and made eye contact with her My, my, you really are a pretty sight, her male self boasted to Az....Yes, yes, but No, Not, yet.. she refuted back to him internally.

Chaos Neverending

Tachi Zotura

MyHeartsABattleGround

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina
The Cheshire if you please...

I will help you out, just wait and see, You'd be glad that you found a cat like me, I'll show you around this fascinating place, Only if you keep a smile on your face...

.......... Cheshire nodded in understanding as the man left and she realized almost amused that he never did tell her his name. How odd, but if it was the way he was that was fine. She hadn't told him her real name either, just her commonly given nickname. Chasity prefered to be called Cheshire anyways, It felt more fitting than Chasity did. Finishing up her tea she cleaned up the cups and tray also noting the man had left her to clean all on her own. He had taken the offered milk but didn't bother to pay for it. Or at least she thought the saying went like that. Shaking her head she placed everything back into the kitchen and cleaned it all up before putting all back where she had found it. No need to create dishes. She noticed someone walking down the stairs and her cat like curiosity hit like a speeding train. Who was he? where was he going? Could she go too? Was he nice? Was he mean? Would he mind if she stalked him for a week? Ok the last question was just to seem a little creepy and for the fun of it, she didn't stalk people, she just followed without notice until she got bored. Well nothing ventured nothing gained right? She'd get no answers to her questions if she stayed in the kitchen like some common house wife all day now would she?

There was also a pretty girl with him. One with wings. The thought of wings reminded her of the fish thief Mr. Birdsworth still at large... The beaked fiend! Tilting her head she disappeared and reappeared beside them and began to walk in step with them as if she had been there the whole time. Of course she hadn't been but they didn't need to know that. They were talking about training. Maybe it was to fight that sweet fatherly demon who was watching over that kid at his house? He had killed one of the Hive's tenants after all. What? Was she NOT supposed to know that? Silly creature reading this, Chasity Is a Cheshire Cat after all, she knows a lot more than she lets on. Cat's always were a bit... Elusive with thier thoughts and wioth how much they truly revealed. Training sounded nice right about now though, get her up and moving about, excersizing her muscles that were under used due to her lazy nature to just disappear and reappear where she wanted to be. "Could Cheshire join you on this training? I shall try my best as long as its not raining" She spoke softly with a sheepish smile rubbing the back of her head. She didn't often talk about herself in third person but sometimes it just slipped out.

Training would also give her the chance to show her fellow Hive friends how useful she could be. She could disappear and reappaer where needed sure... But did they know she could take people with her too? She had only done it with unconscious people but they technically counted right? She was also fast and flexible on her feet, a upside of being a Cheshire cat. You never know when someones going to attack you right? The shadow balls she could make she wasn't sure if they were considered harmful. She hadn't really made or used them past keeping her kitty-ish side entertained from time to time. She guessed they could be used as a weapon but in what sense? Maybe the training would open a few doors to those questions.

Dry your eyes, Because there's no time to cry, You'll see me again as the years come flying by, And just when you think that this might be the end, Never forget, that in your heart, you'll always be my friend...

[O.O.C: Tea, Tea, The magical drink, The more you sip, the more you think, The more you think, the smarter you'll feel~ Drink more tea~]

Romantic Bloodsucker

Just wanted to let everybody know that im going to be gone 4 a while, Heart already knows why...so, as of today both Suri and Jade are stuck in deep sleep states and Heart will be in charge of them.

The minute Suri stepped out of Heo's front door a wave of dizziness hit her full on and send her falling face first onto the gass, out cold. Little did she know that her life's essence was depended on her hair and by ripping her hair before shortened a bit of her life.

Sorry, people crying

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver-vixen-babydoll

User Image
SILVER

Silver was stopped by another female who appeared somewhat feline in nature. He remained with sealed lips as his gaze fell upon her to gather general information regarding physical features, power level, or anything worthy of a side-note. Silver then looked to Prizm for a moment for any sign of approval, he did not feel comfortable in inviting the girl along as it was not his training session.

"Personally, I wouldn't mind. However, I do not make the calls here. You seem fit enough in my eyes to train alongside those out there currently. A side note, you seem as if you'd be enjoyable to keep near for company's sake."

Silver nodded to the girl, his face remained stern, but a small glint in his eye was produced as he did so.

"You can call me Silver."

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Amber Trae

Amber Was pushed out of the way, doing a roll and getting on her feet only to see Joel go down and the lady say something about weird things. Why was Joel so upset about it? Anyway, she then saw another lady defend Joel too, so she quickly dashed to her side.
"Joel doesn't have those things! Stop being mean!"
She stuck out her lower lip and glared at her, not liking how she was attacking Joel. He never hurt anyone and was very nice to her, even when she clawed him the first time.... and bit him as a baby.... but Papa always told her he was a great person and a valued part of the family! So to stop her.... she used her natural ability to be super cute and raced up into her arms with her bit cat eyes and pouting face.
"Please don't hurt Joel..."
Her little eyes watered a little, looking as if she were about to cry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff