Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

User Image
Theodore Tuttleledge

Speaking with: Rohesia, Karan, and Atlas

He had thought he was earning his keep, helping Karan with the chores, but either he hadn’t been working long enough, or he’d fallen into the one woman in all of Drathia who couldn’t cook to save her life… He leaned over and forked his food, what he could of it, and started chewing. It sounded like he was munching gravel.

“I’ll get that for you.” He grinned and took the man’s waterskin to the well and refilled it before sitting it back down where it would be within easy reach when he was ready for it. He was even nice enough to bring the man a bowl and cloth to wash his hands and face if he wished. Then he retook his seat next to Karan.

“I still have some of those bars left in my bag.” He whispered to Karan, but was immediately punched in the shoulder. “Ow!” He groaned, a grin on his lips. He’d probably fell into the hands of the third most abusive woman in the world. He’d met Sunnifa once many years ago when he was working at Armand Manor. She was first, then came Lady Aine. This one was a close third.

“Mistress Rohesia, would you like me to teach you how to cook something even you couldn’t mess up?” He’d heard the horror stories. No wonder Mercer had gone off to take care of Dark Walkers…Safer than eating Rohesia’s cooking.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well, Tutor made himself useful by taking up the task from her. She shrugged and returned to the kitchen. Rohesia tossed some food in front of Atlas and just as she was going to sit down to eat, he decided to make a comment to Karan--she frowned and punched him in the shoulder. Then he offered to teach her how to cook. Her son was given a slight suspicious glare and he suddenly became very ravenous and interested in what was on his plate.

"Am I going to regret saving you from the Dark Walkers?" she asked Tutor, shaking her head. "Look, Karan likes it." He stopped shoveling it into his mouth and looked up at them, hearing his name, but just cleared his place as he excused himself instead of getting involved.

She sighed and picked up her fork. "Don't see what you're..." Rohesia took a bite. She chewed and dropped her fork onto her plate, grabbing some salt to sprinkle atop it. She resumed eating. "That's better." Everything was better with some salt on it, that or she had no more taste buds after years of her own cooking.

Karan cleaned his dishes and turned back to those at the table, throwing his question more at his mother than anyone else. "Is Father coming inside?" he asked, leaning back to see if he could get a glimpse out the window.

"Is it still burning?" Rohesia gnawed on her dinner, raising a brow as she turned to Atlas.

Rohesia, Karanlık Tuhaf Oğlu, is there a problem? ;; here we are, far west of Coraline in the Safehouse and we speak, Atlas, Theodore.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

"I need you to find out where Paden went," Cynne was talking to Lucian. They were in the dining hall, Spider sitting on one of the benches against the wall. She had her legs up on the table pushed close, her back resting against the wall as she played with some string. She wrapped and moved them about her fingers, a game that usually had two players, but she was content by herself. Lucian was busy being talked to about a task and she kept her eyes downcast in front of the lady. A game was a good excuse to not be looking if he thought to make her.

"And let him know he's not being sent away when you find him," she heard, supposing it was about how all the Nazar children went off on their own little adventures. Spider knew that at least two of them weren't told to go, and Slade seemed to have no use of her lately... it was Cynne who tasked them with killing Sybil years ago, and now she wanted them to find her son and Lucian's cousin. She had also been assigned to slit the throats of a few Southern men, but nothing too challenging. Spider sneaked a glance up at the two.

"Lucian?" Cynne turned to look at what he was staring at. Before she got a look too, Spider lifted her leg to roll onto her side and teleported to a stand behind Lucian. Her fingers became knotted in the string and she yanked at them. The lady turned back with a curious look before walking away. "You both can go," she said and waved them off.

Spider loosened the string, beginning again when she was gone. "To find Little Master Paden, where do we start?"

Divine Muse

User Image
Lucian Odol

Speaking with: Cynne and Spider

Bored…Bored…BORED! Who gave a ******** where Nazar number four got off to? Seriously? The man had been coming and going as pleased him since he hit puberty. He hadn’t gotten himself killed yet, though that last time had been a close call, but still! Why was Cynne getting her panties in a twist? She never gave a s**t further than if the boy was alive before…Why go tell him? He didn’t want to go, he took off, case closed.

But no…Now he had to go find him for his momma. At least she hadn’t told him to bring him back. Just deliver the message. Nothing else. And she hadn’t given him any specific directions on how to go about finding her ne’er do well son. He and Spider could have a lot of fun with this if he put his mind to it.

He stared at the floor, as if something interested him…And in a way it did. It was a shade darker than the tiles, but he could see it by the way the light touched its shell. The scorpion was crawling closer and closer to Cynne. She turned to see what he was staring at, but obviously didn’t notice it. He smirked and looked back up to his aunt as the creature took itself closer and closer, stinger at the ready to kill the woman with its deadly poison.

It was going to kill the former Empress of Drathia.

Lucian could let it do it and not have to worry about going to find Paden!

Uncle Slade would kill him. He sighed and took a few steps forward, exaggeratingly lifting his booted foot and stomping on the scorpion with a smile to his dear auntie as the insect crunched beneath his foot. “Of course, darling Aunt.” He gave her a smirk and a wink before he turned his back on her and started for the door, Spider easily following in stride.

“Where do we start? If we want to find someone to kill, where do we usually start Spider? With his friends, dear girl. With his friends.” That brought a smile to his face. Paden had a rule about his workers and friends not using his merchandise…Oh, what fun he was going to have!

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

She didn't think they were killing Paden, but she supposed that made sense. They were looking for him just like they had to do with people they wanted to get rid of. "Oh," she said and smiled, stuffing the string in her pocket. "I will fetch us one, Young Master. Where do you want me to bring him or her?" Spider was eager to please, she noticed the look on his face, and kept up with him until he told her where exactly to meet with the "friend" of Paden in tow. She vanished as soon as he said the word.

Spider stalked the few men she found who were known associates of the Nazar. He had quite a few workers in the city and outskirts. Spider followed them until one split off to be alone, most likely waiting for a buyer of his goods. She was going to be one of them for a few seconds as he turned around at the end of the alley. He jerked back, startled by her sudden appearance, and then stumbled, punched in the nose by her fist. She gripped his shoulder and spun around, tripping up his legs.

She teleported the both of them into the room she was to bring him to. Spider jammed her knee into his lower back, twisting one of his arms to keep him pinned. He reached for some weapon, but she slammed a force of magic down onto his knuckles, making him drop the knife. She flicked it far away from them. She reached into his robes and pulled out the drugs he had in neat little packages. Spider didn't like those. She wrinkled her nose as she handed them over to Lucian.

The first part of her mission was complete. She looked up at Lucian for further direction with a smile, thinking she did good, with her other hand gripping the back of the man's neck on the floor. "Got one," she sang. The man yelled some things she didn't understand.

Divine Muse

User Image
Lucian Odol
Speaking with: Spider and a soon to be broken toy

Lucian was pulling his shirt off when Spider appeared in the special room he had arranged while she hunted for their amusement-uh-soon to be informant. There was a sizeable stool even with the rim of the tub, and steaming hot water with bubbles floating on the surface. It was a bit girly smelling for his tastes, but it was hard to find manly smelling bubbles.

“Wonderful!” He chuckled as he stared at the shocked man. “Now…Where is Paden?” The man spit at his feet. Paden had the fear of something in all his workers, they had never been able to find out what, but whatever it was, it tended to make sure they kept their mouths shut under almost any circumstances… Almost… Lucian smiled and took the packages from Spider and looked at them. He took out each pretty vial and tipped the contents, giving them some study, as if trying to see what they were by the look of them.

“Oh…What the ********? Why not?” He set the vials on the stool and then used magic to make the man’s face break them open, one by one, a barrier up around his head so that he and Spider wouldn‘t be exposed to Paden‘s little toys. He noticed some teeth were broken, along with some glass fragments in his eye. He used his Physical Manipulation to remove the glass from the cuts, then Healing to keep him alive.

“Where’s Paden?” Again, the man spit, but this time it splattered on the inside of the barrier. “Wrong answer ********] He let Spider hold the man in place as he tightened the barrier, suffocating the man save for the drugs that were contained within. He had no choice but to breathe them in, taste them, fill his body with them.

It wasn’t long before the raging hard on came into view. That explained at least one of the drugs. He smirked and walked over to a wall, using Physical Manipulation to pull a nail out. “Sit him down on the stool, my dear. Legs spread, if you will.”

Spider did as she was bade and before the man could try to turn on his precious Spider, he had a nail through his d**k, pinning him to the chair. He screamed in pain and pleasure. Paden’s drugs seemed to blur that line for the ones who took it. “Where’s Paden?”

[******** me.”

Lucian laughed at that one and climbed into the tub. “Spider…I could use some more bubbles, don’t you think?” She smirked and shoved the man’s face down into the water and held him there until Lucian would gesture for her to let him up for air between drinks of wine. The man would turn his head to the side and cough and sputter and purge the soapy water onto the floor. They would repeat the question, and usually the action until Lucian got bored.

“Spider, break something every time he doesn’t answer us, then hold him under again, will you? Now, ********, where is Paden?” Apparently the man wasn’t so far gone that he would answer. Lucian refused to believe that the man didn’t know anything. People who didn’t know anything usually lied by now in hopes that the pain would stop. Surprisingly, it took ten fingers, an arm, and a foot before he finally spilled his knowledge.

He didn’t know where Paden went, only that they had been told to send word to Sahleen if something came up that needed his attention. “I hear that once you take that drug, you can’t get a boner without it…I’d hate to live like that.” He jumped up out of the water and smiled to Spider. “Put him out of his misery, would you dear? Then we’ll be on our way to Sahleen.”

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Spider liked the bubbles, but it did little, so she had to break his bones. When he finally gave them what they wanted and Lucian got out of the tub, she looked at him. "Heads or tails?" she asked and flipped him a coin. He called heads, slapping it onto his wet arm, and it came up... tails. Spider drew her dagger sideways and spun around, stabbing the man in the shoulder, the eye, and the cheek. She took a step back, grabbing the side of his bleeding face. He made weird noises having to do with what she assumed went on in his pants so she drove her blade on the inside of his mouth, cutting the other side of his face open before she stabbed him in the chest three times. Her final stab was in his stomach and he was beyond dead, flopping back over the stool and kept there by the nail that had been put in him.

She took a deep breath and exhaled in a sigh, staring up at Lucian and holding out her bloody hand for her silver back. Spider turned to the tub and rinsed off in the rosy smelling water. The tub darkened, but it didn't matter to her. The coin had said tails. She shook bubbles off her hands as she walked over to him.

"How would you like to travel, Young Master?" she asked, wondering if they would be taking a few quick teleports provided by her or someone else, either forced or paid for.

Divine Muse

User Image
Lucian Odol
Speaking with: Spider

Well, that was entertaining. He thought to himself as he watched Spider finish off the poor fool. When she demanded her silver back, he smirked and cleaned it off before handing it back to her. She was a sweetheart…Deep…Deep…Deep…Deep---Who was he kidding? They were both wonderful-ecstatic individuals who enjoyed giving tribute to Death…Sometimes…Other times, Lucian enjoyed leaving his victims alive, but this wasn’t one of them.

“Thank you, my dear.” He delicately placed the coin in her palm and quickly pulled his shirt back on. A flick of his wrist and his pants were dry, if rose scented, and they were on their way. “How to travel? Hmm…”

He weighed the merits. They could take a ship-one of Slade’s would get them to Sahleen just as quickly, and they wouldn’t have to pay or kill anyone to teleport them. Paden was a tricky sonuvabitch (No offense to Cynne), so he wanted to make sure that Spider had all her strength when they found him. Granted, they weren’t going to find him to kill him, but how would he know that? They’d need her Teleporation just to keep them alive until they could convince Paden they weren’t there to see what colors his insides were.

Teleporting, if Spider didn’t do it, they’d have to take all that time to find someone and then convince them to take them…And there was the energy issue…

“Let’s take a ship. Cynne is sending us to find Nazar number four! We’re allowed!” Or if anyone asked, that was what he would tell them. None of them would risk taking the time to ask Cynne Nazar for fear he was telling the truth. That old saying, better to ask forgiveness than ask permission. Cynne wasn’t as nice as Lucian and Spider when she wanted to see what someone’s insides looked like. She would sick a demon or Leto on them…

“We’ll be in Sahleen before nightfall!”

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

User Image
Current Location: LaMarche (Castle Armand-Viridian)
Speaking With: Personal Guard

"How festive." The little man could not help saying it as they passed by the Thornias estate on their way to Aine's castle. He had not known that anyone was holding a ball, but that was to be expected when you were a mere nobody on the political ladder. But that would change one day... Of that, Haster was certain. And it would all begin today, if fate was kind. He had the means, he had only to deliver the appeal. That was much easier said than done for a person who was no larger than a seven year old child. He was used to being underestimated, and that was what made him such a threat.

"I will send for Lady Aine, my Liege." The servant bowed.

"Thank you. But there is no need to bow. It merely brings you to my height, and I find that highly amusing."

The servant couldn't help but chuckle as she left the room. He turned to look at his personal guard, who also held a smile on his face. "She has a rather sweet laugh, wouldn't you say?"

"I would."

"Do you think I should bed her? She was rather alluring."

"I'd not advise it. She isn't your type."

"And why is that?"

"Well, my Liege, you're a rather shallow person."

"Is that a stab at my height?"

"No... But your height is part of the problem. If you were a little taller, you would have noticed the bald spot atop her head."

"You're right. Not my type." The two went back to waiting in silence.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Current Location: Far west of Coraline (Safehouse)
Speaking With: Rohesia Malle & Karan Eronel & Tutor Tuttleledge

"I find the food rather enjoyable." Which was not a complete lie. He'd been stuck eating jerky and raw fish for the last few days, anything cooked was a nice change of pace... Even if it was overcooked. "Open fires seem to draw in the Dark Walkers, so I've been eating uncooked fish for the last two nights." He reclined in his chair and chewed as hard as he could on the incredibly rough meat. It tasted fine-ish, but if it was half as hard to swallow as it was to chew, he would die before taking his next bite.

"So Mercer was in the Battle of LaMarche... What about you?" He looked at the woman and the other man. The child was too young to have fought in said battle, or he was a talented Shapeshifter in disguise. Atlas managed to swallow his food, then took another bite while waiting for either of them to answer.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rohesia grinned and studied the man when he mentioned the battle. She thought he looked somewhat familiar, but she couldn't place him anywhere for certain quite yet. "Merce and I fought beside each other," she replied and decided to make her late introductions to better explain the others. "This is our son, Karanlık Tuhaf Oğlu..."

"Karan," he said, looking between them. It was easier for strangers and acquaintances to say.

She turned back to Atlas with a lazy hand at the other man. "And Tutor's a guest," she had finished her dinner and set her chin on that hand as she looked at him. "My name's Rohesia. You are Aurelius then?" She supposed that would make sense seeing as how he was alone and in the midst of a land plagued by Dark Walkers. She wondered if there was anything he had found worthwhile out there, to tell them where they were coming from or something of the sort.

Karan seemed to want to ask the same of the man, but neither of them really wanted to throw all of the questions he was undoubtedly already asked and sent to answer at the dinner table. Especially when it took so long to chew, the suspense would kill them and they would be disappointed by an answer of I have no idea when it finally came.

Rohesia, Karanlık Tuhaf Oğlu, is there a problem? ;; here we are, far west of Coraline in the Safehouse and we speak, Atlas, Theodore.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

The Captain is in the Unknown Waters with his pirate crew.

He didn't care, he could wear ten hats. Fidelio's eyes sparkled as he opened up the chest to look in on the contents of it. Rich goods, and--eh, a few coins. The entire dead crew's pay from the Revenge. They had the crates so he could get away with giving the men what was in that chest and take a larger portion of the sale himself. "Give me the hat," he said, taking it off Seraph's head. He tried it on, but his own fit better, so he threw it over his shoulder and into the water. "Bah!"

Fidelio had the men work fast on the course South, putting the dragons far behind them. It didn't seem as if they were after the pirates, but rather someone else on that ship, perhaps in answer to the whistle. He made a mental note to smash the face of anyone holding some similar object next time they boarded another Drathian or Cavandian ship. Another measure could be taken and he could just have every Cavandian be killed first.

Fidelio counted the dead and the lost; the total of missing men was six. One dead from a teleport the wrong way, two dead from one of those dragons, and the other three had more than likely fallen into the water to be left behind and then taken care of in the blast of the ship or the high waves that followed. The night gave way to dawn and it was a new day they sailed. Fidelio would need more crew members and considered where he would find the best sailors, and where he may be able to find his type of men. "We sail to...." He had pointed at the map and moved his finger around the coasts before landing on that particular city. In recent years it seemed to become quite busy, so they were more than likely to find an interested party anyway.

"Vimal!" he told Seraph and the nearby men, then plotting a course and quickly navigating such waters for the eastern island of Mahimā Kṣētra took not long at all.

User Image

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

"One of your ships or someone else's?" Spider posed, thinking that taking one of their usual boats would get them spotted and Paden would run away somewhere else. Assuming he actually was in Sahleen or near there, hiding out, and thinking that his father would send the both of them to drag him back and make him go to Drathia--and the slight chance that they were going to murder him for Lucian's own amusement. He might not think his mother would use them as messengers first, but instead demons, which probably would have been faster and easier. Spider wasn't going to point that out though, she was happy out doing things with Lucian. It beat anything, especially a string game by herself.

Spider was thinking of all the ships at the docks as they headed there, following him closely on his heels out the door like a shadow at noon. She bumped into his back when he stopped. Her finger running on her bottom lip as she had been deep in thought and fantasy.

"That one, Young Master?" she said and pointed to the ship they had stopped next to. She didn't know if he intended to or if it was even the one he wanted, she merely saw that it was ready to sail. The faster they could hop on and the faster they could get underway. He had said they would be there before nightfall. They would need a ship that was swift and quiet.

Well, Spider liked quiet. It didn't have to be, just fast enough to get them there in the time Lucian wanted. If it was, then he was less likely to be shooting the crew with a crossbow and Spider was less likely to run into unfavorable people aboard she couldn't get away from without making them lost at sea.

Divine Muse

User Image
Aine Aiyana

Speaking with: Haster Crane

“Lady Aine, Haster Crane from St. Daegon is waiting for you at your home.” She looked up to see one of the servants from the townhouse smiling at her.

“This late?” The servant nodded. Aine sighed and grinned. “I would say ‘Thank the gods for small favors’ but that might be seen as a bad joke.” She stood and paid her respects to the birthday girl, and her parents, then gathered those of her party who wished to go home. Soraya and Rain stayed, but she took Sammy with her, along with any of the others who thought to make an exit.

There was some issue with a guard who wanted to make sure she was who she said she was, and a little demonstration that had him singing soprano due to the suit of armor that became suddenly snug around his nether regions was proof enough. A short while later, she was back at the townhouse she held in LaMarche. Most called it a castle, but it was no such thing. It had no large hall. It was literally for her family and a few select guests to stay in. She had a hall in Armand Manor, this place…If she needed an audience with anyone, she just borrowed one from her in-laws. She left the manor to take care of things in Finn’s court, or to get away from her own responsibilities for a day or two, she’d be damned if she was going to make a place for it to follow her. Though, the place was big enough to possibly be considered a small castle. She had five children, two foster children, the servants, the guards, and the occasional guest-it was definitely spacious, though crowded compared to the Manor that no one would call a castle if they knew what was good for them. Castles meant large targets, and Aine did not like to make herself or her family a target if she could keep from it.

She handed Sammy off to a nanny and made her way to her office where Haster Crane should be waiting. “M’lady, you should change.”

“Why? He knew I was at the ball. I came straight from there. He’s had a long trip, and I’m sure he’ll understand.” Besides, once she made it to her room, she had no plans to leave it until morning. She might not sleep, but she’d enjoy a nice long soak until dawn if she could get away with it.

The sound of softly clinking metal could be heard as she approached and she inclined her head slightly to the dwarf, Haster Crane himself. “Good evening, Master Crane.” She opened her office and ordered refreshments for them while they spoke.

Surprisingly, she also ordered floor cushions to be brought in and took one from a servant and set it down after the candles were lit and took a seat. Aine was a fairly short woman, so once Haster would take a seat on a cushion as well, they would be near eye level.

A short table was brought in and food and drinks set upon it. She pulled the chain mail mask from the top half of her face and dropped it on the table before she gave the man as close to a smile as she managed these last eleven years without her children being present. “I’m afraid I have no furniture here in my office that could accommodate your height, Master Crane, I hope this is alright. We can easily move to the chairs if you‘d prefer that. Have a seat where you would be most comfortable.” She gestured to the other cushions or the chair.

She poured tea and took a sip of one after setting a cup in front of him. “So, what can I do for you Master Crane?”
User Image

" But... But..." Seraph watched as his hat fell to the water and drifted off behind them as they continued to put distance between them and the dragons. He'd hoped the man would let him keep the hat and for a minute he'd been lulled into some false sense of security that Fidelio would... but when His Captain had tossed it over his shoulder Seraph felt as if his hopes were being dashed on the rocks. There was a small whimper that escaped from his lips, sounding much like a kicked puppy, but this sadness was temporary quickly rationalizing His Captain's actions as ones made with his well being in mind. " The hat was probably ugly anyway... the men would have laughed at me."

The young sailor followed his fearless leader to the navigation table watching as he plotted course to their next destination... Hopefully a place without dragons. DEFINITELY a place without Dragons. "We Sail to... Vimal." Seraph turned to the helmsman and the rest of the crew" You heard the captain set sail to Vimal ya lazy bastards!" Once the rest of the crew was to work he gave his captain another salute and went to help out, barking out orders until they were well under way.

Seraph spent the rest of his travel time in his room wrapped up in that shirt like he always was, casting deadly glares and evil hisses at the Synx when it got too loud... If he wasn't so intent on selling it again he'd break the little things neck. But selling a dead Synx would not a good business move make. And if he didn't earn his keep Fidelio could get rid of him, and find some other loyal crew mate... probably one of those GIRL things with a v****a or whatever. Sera shivered at the thought and took another breath. He'd be the very best pirate ever, and he wouldn't even need a v****a to do it.

By the time they were within sight of the docks Seraph was back up on deck, decked out in his now clean coat standing next to his captain as they approached. Docking was always smooth for them, and even with six men down they made good time. They would be in and out of the place in no time, with just a bit of time spent eyeing potential prospects for replacing the men they'd lost with that little dragon fiasco... Seraph was excited to pick some of the crew so that His Captain wouldn't have to worry about it.

He was heading off the gangplank to go out into the city when he saw a girl pointing at them... And looking back at His Captain he could tell that HE had noticed her too. Cuz he was looking at her tits, they were all out and presented and s**t... it was disgusting and completely distracting to the Captain apparently. Seraph spoke with a slight edge to his voice, trying not look overly upset or anything " Do you know that lady Captain?"

User Image

WhERe aM I?: Vimal
wItH WhoM ?: Captain Fidelio Nicolo... Looking at a Woman's Breasts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff