Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image

User Image

L O C A T I O N ⋮ LaMarche
W I T H⋮ Rock

"My lady," Came a voice at the door. "a guest has arrived to see you." Morrigan stood up and ran her hands over her tangly mess of not often let down black curls, opening the door to see her handmaid and Rock Armand-Viridian standing before her. The handmaid bowed herself away and Morrigan grabbed Rock by the wrist to pull him into her bedroom, shutting the door again. Damn, if she got in trouble. She didn't care.

They stood in silence. Morrigan's chin crinkled with the barely containted effort to fight back tears. "I was beginning to think you just hated me." She said, very quietly. Very unlike herself. She wanted to kiss him but she did not. She simply stared at him and waited for him to say something soon. She didn't care if he didn't speak, either. She could stand all day and stare at him. It would just be awkward.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Rock was shoved back against the wall by Xantha, her hand grazing his busted lip and making him cringe at the closeness of getting struck again. He shook his head at the hungover Lady of House Drake. She tripped over Raven and abused him too. He passed by his sisters on the way out, "Tell mother I'll be back for lunch!" he shouted and kicked the door. The young man cleaned up his vest and face as best he could before he headed on to the castle.

Morrigan's handmaiden was an easy find. She led him inside and right to the bedroom of the princess Torric--the younger one--without being seen by the king or queen. Or at least, anyone who was going to stop him and demand something along the lines of get the hell out of here turdface. Queen Andrina wasn't a very creative name-caller in Rock's mind. He was surprised to see Morrigan in the state she was and that she pulled him behind a closed door. Rock stood apart from her.

"Hate you? How could anyone hate a princess? Especially with one so cute a chin and good a kick," Rock smiled weakly. It faded and he put his hands behind his back, standing a little straighter. "I wanted to apologize for what I said, Morrigan. I was angry and I knew it was mean. It was a lie told to hurt you, and I'm sorry that I ever said it."

He looked down at her feet. Neither of them said anything for a while. He brought in his chin more to examine his chest. "I didn't do it," he mumbled, placing his hands there and poking at the droplets of blood with a finger. "Raven accused me of making a mess in his bed and he punched me... my mouth really hurts..."

location: LaMarche, with Morrigan Torric

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image

User Image

W I T H⋮ Rock

Morrigan pressed her mouth against Rock's and began to cry, pulling away when it got to be to much. "I'm so sorry, Rock. This is all my fault. I just got so angry when I saw you with Anna... I get so angry when I see you with any girl because you're supposed to be mine. I'm okay with it until... something about seeing another girl in your arms and I just..." She sobbed, stepping back to her original place. "I love you, you know? I don't wanna hold you back... but I don't want you to go." 

The princess cleared her throat and tried not to cry too hard when she told him the truth. "I slept with Kessler last night. In Raven's room. It was horrible and it hurt and I cried. I missed you. I know... I did something terrible. I did it out of jealousy." She said. She couldn't bear to look at the look on his face. She was crying too hard to see anyways. 

"I don't blame you for hating me now. I don't. If you're going to leave, don't say anything. Just go." Morrigan says. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you, I'm sorry." 

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

They were all pretty quiet after that. Rohesia raised an eyebrow. "Well this is great dinner conversation," she muttered and stood.

Karan had been listening closely, and when his mother seemed to just blow it off he turned to her. "So you would ignore it?" he asked.

She stopped and shrugged. "I'm not saying that. It's just depressing, and I'm tired. Getting clawed by one does that," she said and gestured to Atlas with the bowl. Rohesia cleaned up the table and kicked the back of Tutor's knee when he tried to take it from her. "The Aurelius knows how to kill them and I'm not Aurelius. Until they know what they're dealing with and get to sharing with everyone, perhaps then we could help."

He watched her head over to clean the dishes and then looked to his father. "I... could help," he stated with confidence. Until he heard his mother make a choking noise behind him. She covered it up into a cough and went about her business. Karan was more concerned with his father's reaction, hoping it wasn't a heart attack.

Rohesia, Karanlık Tuhaf Oğlu, is there a problem? ;; here is my body, west of Coraline and we speak, Mercer, Theodore, Atlas.

Divine Muse

User Image
Xantha Drake

Speaking with: Virgil and the girls

She looked up to see Virgil staring at her. “Thanks.” Her head hurt too much to come up with some witty response. She reached over and grabbed some bacon off the platter and bit into it and started chewing, lost in thought…Until he mentioned hair.

Her hand went to her own hair but nothing felt amiss…She hadn’t even combed it…Just wrung it out and ran her fingers through it. Then she looked up to see Soraya and…She squinted slightly. She could have sworn it was Lady Aine when she was a kid, but she was too tall… “Rain! What happened to your hair?!”

“Oh dear gods…” Soraya said with a grin as her elder sister dived across the table and took the Lady Pirate to the floor.

“What happened to my hair?! You happened to my hair you psychopathic drunk!”

Xantha was too busy guarding her face, and trying to keep from getting jostled too much to pay much attention to anything else that was going on. “Hey!” She brought her knees in and kicked up, following the momentum of Rain’s weight over her head. She rolled back and was on top of the girl, pinning her down. “You know, if you were a guy, we could have a lot of fun.” She smiled and shoved her friend’s face as she stood up and reclaimed her overturned seat.

Rain slumped down next to her, glaring through the red hair. She smiled in a friendly manner to Virgil. “So, you looking forward to going back to Cavandia? I plan on leaving sometime today. Lady Aine did say I had to take you back, right? I don‘t think I was so drunk I imagined that.”

Divine Muse

User Image
Gleneva Draego

Speaking with: Cynne

She smiled brightly. Eva loved books. She adored books and scrolls…The older the better.

“Well, I was wanting to read some of the earlier books on summoning circles. I’ve read quite a bit of the Revenent histories that spoke of a few things that I’m curious to see if they were isolated or if there is any basis…”

She thought about how best to present this. “The summoning circles can be tampered with. It’s not difficult. One just needs knowledge, and if one just wants to interfere, luck. I read some instances where the circles couldn’t be tampered with. I want to look more closely into it, but I’m afraid my books don’t go back far enough where the knowledge of the circles is concerned.”

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
k r e s i m i r

in Vimal with no one

He fled back inside as soon as possible. Kresimir was saved. "Stay still," he hissed into the sack. The Imp ceased movement and he quickly conjured more orders to carry out. Mainly, shut up and stay hidden. He was spinning in the hallway trying to figure out which way to go to hide himself. The sound of his mother's voice and Eva spurred him out into the courtyard. He watched the two walk on by through the curtains. When they were gone, he slumped down and dropped the demon in his lap. It stared at him.

"It's easier watching things happen," he sighed and sneered at the hideous thing. Shadow was better looking. He pulled the bag back over its head and carried it with him. Kresimir had a few hours left, so he was going to throw everything into them. He made his way to pay a visit to Padmini Mavati. He hadn't seen the man in months and he might as well while in Vimal. His mother changed everything... he supposed he ought to change a few things too.

Divine Muse

User Image
Anna Bloodmoon

Speaking with: …Raven

It was good her father was so easily preoccupied with his inventions or she might never have gotten to come back to LaMarche. Sometimes, being the daughter of an inventor was better than being a noble born…Aine’s family was an exception. Their guards played least in sight, and their patriarch was already murdered…He had been in their home, surrounded by guards…That was a family who understood all the guards in the world would mean nothing if it was time for you to die…Or if someone decided it was time…

Anna liked to think the same. But again, she was the daughter of an inventor, and not without her own skills, despite her reputation. She walked up the pathway that led to the house Aine owned in LaMarche, smiling to the guards who were visible. Anna knew that for every guard you could see, there were probably two that you couldn’t. They opened the door and she walked in, taking the familiar halls towards the dining room.

She noticed a figure curled up in the floor and she immediately recognized it. Given that Aine was standing in the background, looking annoyed, her arms crossed, she figured it hadn’t been an assassination attempt. “Good morning, Anna.”

She gave a smile and then looked down to Raven. Aine rolled her eyes. “He and Rock got into it.” Anna wondered what they had gotten into it about, but refrained from asking. Aine turned and started towards the dining hall, giving her son some space.

Anna knelt down, her gown splaying out around her and she gently touched Raven’s shoulder, keeping it light so as not to startle him. It was awkward being this close to him after last night, and she knew they were in for a discussion of some sort, but that didn’t change the fact that Raven was in pain…Whether he was hurt or not was irrelevant, pain could be just as damaging in some ways.

“Do you need me to heal you?”
User Image

Seraph watched as the water slipped from her form, following the mass to where it landed a few feet away on the deck. He frowned and put the match back in his mouth with a sigh and a shrug, though his eyes stared maliciously at the man who was threatening him with his face… There’d been no verbal exchanges of the promises of violence but it was quite clear what everyone was saying with their body language. There was now another reason for wanting to win this stupid challenge… if these two assholes weren’t off the ship soon people would die.

With a grunt he turned to His Captain, leaning in to whisper to him eyes still on the duo that was a thorn in his a** ” I’m really beginning to dislike them Captain… I could just set them both on fire and be done with it.” He was then reminded of course of the bright eyed man’s ability to use magic in a similar fashion to himself which once again ruined all the fun. This left Seraph to be just shy of a petulant child whining about how long the trip was going to be, there was a quiet pout and he once again taking the match from his mouth but this time striking it against his palm to set it ablaze with a fire that was far too large to have come from such a small matchstick.

He looked to the horizon, watching the sun creep down to meet it and he wondered if they really would get there in time enough for the 5 platinum, cuz if they didn’t get it the entire trip would have been absolutely worthless and Seraph would likely kill the little v****a haver and her master… It would definitely make up for the lame trip they were currently embarked on.
And to think he’d rather have dragons.

User Image

WhERe aM I?: Out at Sea
wItH WhoM ?: Captain Fidelio Nicolo... And the other two ********... Don't even know their names.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

He winced as she threw herself at his injured mouth. Rock found it a little funny, but she was crying so hard and he made such a mistake that he had to fix it and not make a joke about it. "No, Morri, it's not your fauuulll..." he began and ended prematurely all because she said she slept with Kessler. He thought she was upset about saying things and believing them, not actually doing... "That's so funny, I was just thinking it must have been that guy and how hilarious it would have been if he had mistakenly wanked one off in Raven's room!" He laughed, and took a step back.

Rock had to calm himself down or he'd be looking as lovely as Morrigan. "Who was he?" he asked, so he could kick him harder than he had struck Raven. He tried to think of how the man looked and how he spoke, but all he could picture was him on top of Morrigan, and that in reality he had been beneath her. He put his hands over his eyes.

"You shouldn't see men behind closed doors and you shouldn't be without your guards. I heard some funny things went on that night. Other things that were not at all funny and more, dead serious. Morrigan," he said and uncovered his face. He kept his distance with a shaky hand. Touching her, he couldn't stop thinking about it. The idea made his blood boil and he was going to do things he would regret all over again. "I need some time."

The other things, he wouldn't feel bad about doing. Rock leaned forward to give her a kiss on the forehead then quickly went out of her room. He bowed his head to the handmaiden and walked down the hall.

location: LaMarche, with Morrigan Torric

User Image
User Image

He was going to kill that b*****d... Once his vision stopped swimming.

Raven wrapped his arms around his stomach, trying not to lose dinner from last night... Rock had kicked him so hard he'd almost thought he was going to throw up. Usually a punch between the two of them was nothing, but admittedly Raven had overreacted a tad and his brother had responded in kind. He would apologize when he was in his right mind but for now all he could think of was tossing his brother off of on of the roofs of the manor and jumping down on top of his groin.

The image helped calm him down but the pain was still there, made worse by the heavy footed Xantha who'd just stumbled all over him because she was too hungover to look where she was going. The kick to the back elicited a groan from the young man on the floor, and while he'd been getting to a point where he could possibly stand again the jostle to the head set him back a few paces and he coughed as he tasted the faintest bit of puke at the back of his throat. In his dizzied haze he heard his brother say something about coming back by lunch... he would talk to him them. Until then he just needed the world to stop moving around on him.

His saving grace thankfully came in the form of the girl who he'd been sure was still mad at him. When Anna asked if he needed to be healed, he simply nodded his head and let out a sigh of relief when he felt the pressure from his genitals subside to a dull ache. After a moment or two Raven stood again, blue eyes looking at Anna with gratitude and guilt all wrapped into his handsome face. [cadetblue]" Thank you Anna... I ummmm. You and I should talk about last night. But AFTER we have breakfast... If I don't eat something I don't know what my stomach will do."

Look where I am LaMarche
And Oh Goody, see who's here Anna.

Questing Sex Symbol

V I R G I L
User Image

is in LaMarche (Armand-Viridian House) with Xantha & Rain, Soraya

He heaved a sigh as the pirate was tackled by his cousin and decided that meant he could eat the bacon. Virgil nearly dropped it when Xantha became friendly. He looked at her with heavy suspicion. "Cavandia Cross, my home, not just anywhere on Cavandia," he said slowly, explaining it to an idiot. He was explaining it to the woman who thought he wanted to be thrown overboard when he asked to be let off the ship as soon as possible. He didn't want to end up just anywhere in Cavandia. Dark Walkers abound, he would more than likely be eaten alive in an ambush of twenty-thousand all thanks to The Lady Pirate of Drathia.

He snapped into his bacon. It was delicious. "I appreciate that you're only taking me because Lady Aine ordered it. I should thank her that I get a captain such as you." Virgil looked up to see Anna walk in with Raven. He scooped up the last of his eggs.

"Please don't drink so much we hit an iceberg, Captain..." he commented drily as he left the table. The meal with the whole family was a little too busy for him. He excused himself. He picked up his swords and headed out to the back.

Divine Muse

User Image
Anna Bloodmoon

Speaking with: Rain
Trying to Avoid: Raven

She was angry with him, but she wasn’t the sort to let someone she knew be in pain…Or a stranger, unless she was the one causing the pain…Sometimes someone needed a good hit…Or shot in the leg with an arrow…That thought passed guiltily through her mind as she stood and stared down at the floor, refusing to meet Raven’s gaze.

She didn’t nod that they needed to talk. Raven had said plenty at their last talk and she refused to sit through another one if she could help it. What she did nod to was breakfast. Breakfast meant her friends…Human shields to keep Raven at bay. If she was acting like a mouse, Xantha would send Raven through a wall, and Rain…Rain had warned her before Raven had asked her out the first time…She hadn’t listened…But Rain would understand and keep her brother at bay for her friend…Even little Soraya…She’d remark on Anna’s behavior and bring Aine’s attention to it. No one wanted that.

She moved to dart towards the dining room, but Raven seemed to anticipate her actions and linked his arm with hers, another one of those guilty looks accompanying the pat on her forearm. Anna was highly tempted to yank her arm away, but then he’d know she got under her skin and she didn’t want that. They walked to the dining room to see a-

“Uh?” She lifted her hand to her head and looked at Rain.

“Don’t get me started.”

Raven pulled the seat out for her and she was left with no choice but to sit, away from her friends and her human barriers to his conversational skills. She only hoped she could finish breakfast and slip away before he finished.

Virgil got up and left almost abruptly...“I'll come talk to you later, Virgil.”

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image

User Image

W I T H⋮ Rock--Andrina and Finn Torric

Morrigan lowered her head in shame, cheeks flushed red and wet all over. She did her best to stifle all of the little sniffles when he spoke. Pretended as if she didn't think this would be it for them. It was more for her own sake than his. She was already a miserable little girl even with him. Being the daughter of a kingdom was hard enough alone. She needed him more than he needed her. 

Rock asked for his full name. "Kessler Stern, he said his name was Kessler Stern." She whispered, sucking in a shaky breath before she began to cry again. Him worrying over her like that was just his way of caring. She nodded her head at him, acknowledging that he was right and she was wrong. But he forgot how often she ditched her guards to be with him, how many times she'd stolen away for one kiss. It was all she wanted, more often than not. 

He kissed her forehead and she choked. She found herself unable to move even after he left her. She lowered herself to the ground and put her head in her hands, shaking it back and forth. She hated herself for hurting him. Morrigan Torric loved herself a great deal... Morrigan Torric did not cry. Rock was good at turning her stupid. 

"You can come with me, Morrigan Rae Torric. Now. Get up."

"Go away, Mother."

"The King and I need to have a talk with you. Don't play games with me, child. Stand up before I order you to stand up." 

She sulked all the way to the Throne Room. She was only in there on two occasions: holidays, and when she was in trouble. Big trouble. It was not a holiday. Two of the four chairs were empty. Once there had been five, but one seat had never been sat in once. It had been taken out. Morrigan had a funny feeling about it. 

She stood looking guilty up at her mother and father for a moment. "What really happened last night?" She set to explaining the entire situation (there was no getting around it. Her parents were experts at telling when she was lying). When she finished speaking, she looked back down at the ground. 

"It's not Rock's fault, Mama. Not really. Don't take him away from me."

"Finn? What do you think of this?" 

Divine Muse

User Image
Aine Aiyana

Speaking with: The Family and Jackson Acaelus

She rubbed her temples as they ate. “So, you are planning on taking Virgil back to Cavandia later today?” She looked at the still hung over Xantha and bit into a slice of bacon.

“If you’re going to order me to. No offense, I’d rather not, he’s a self righteous little p***k. I don’t like him. But Rain said I’d catch a fish I really shouldn’t throw back, since he was the only thing I fished out, I figured better not throw him back. He would have gotten eaten.”

“Otherwise you would have left a man to drown?” Aine’s voice more than conveyed her disbelief in that. One could say Xantha had some questionable morals, but she wouldn’t just leave a man to die who did nothing to wrong her. Cal would have, but not Xantha…She had a drop too much of her father in her and she wouldn’t admit it.

Xantha only shrugged. Evasion rather than tell the truth, yup…That was Xantha alright. “Rain…”

“Mother?”

“Soraya…”

“I need to discuss that with you in private.” Aine felt a distinct pounding in her head. The only time Rain ever wanted to speak with her in private was when she was going to say something that she wasn’t going to like, but had to occur anyways. She watched as her eldest daughter took cards from her deck and stared at them for a moment before setting them down onto the table. “Besides, you have someone waiting for you in the hall.”

Right about then, a guard walked in and bent down next to her to whisper in her ear. “A young man by the name of Jackson Acaelus is here to speak with you. His sister was abducted from the ball last night. He seeks aid.”

“You really should have gotten a castle, Mother…Then you wouldn’t have to kick all of us out of the dining room to speak with him.” Rain smiled sweetly and threw what food she could onto a slab of bread and held it in her hand before grabbing Xantha, and her sister to stand as well. She looked to Raven and Anna and sighed before making a shooing motion. “He is the son of a Prophet. He has a soft spot in my heart. Now shoo!”

Aine watched as Anna stood and Raven quickly followed, as if he were a hound scenting a hare. “Do I want to know?”

“No.”

“Are we going to find the girl?”

“Nothing is written in stone, Mother. Do what you can to help this boy. He is a set of triplets as well, even though one did not grow to adulthood. Think of how I would feel if Rock or Raven were taken. Or they if I were.” Aine could only nod as her daughter grabbed her cards and made sure the room was empty aside from her mother. “Give the boy some bacon. I’ll be in the garden.”

She blew her mother a kiss and slipped through the patio doors. Aine nodded to the guards to let the boy in. She saw Anna staring at him, presumably talking with him in her own way, Raven just in sight. She really didn’t want to know.

She raised a brow at the young man who was escorted in. Before he could even speak she held her hand up to stop him. “Sit down and get some food in you. I can offer you twenty five of my men to help you in the search for your sister. The guards you will have will have access to other eyes and ears. It’ll take some time to get the men assembled. In the meantime, eat, and tell me what you can.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff