Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I dont know, let's decide later, it's getting late..."
//OOC: I have to go! Sorry! Bye!//
"Alright!" Arethea said tkaig the kitten and putting it into her lap. She picked up her booka nd began to read.
Later on in the day, Onora woke, finding that she had fallen asleep on one of the couches. She felt something land on her stomach with a soft "mew?" Oprening her eyes, she stared staight into the furr face of the kitten. "Why hello" she said. "I suppose your hungry. Come along then." She told the cat as she scooped him up in her arms, carrying him to the kitchen. "Cat food sound ok to you?" Onora laughed. She was talking to a cat.
Pouring some of the food into a small bowl, as well as some milk, she put the small grey and white kitten on the floor. She hooped up on the counter as she watched the kitten eat. "You still need a name, dont you?" She asked the cat, who was too interested in the food to care.
Onora sat in the kitchen for a while, watching the little kitten play and eat. Every once and a while, the kitten would hop up, looking for a playmate. She would entertain it, until it returned to it's dish, looking for more food.
A loud crash resounded upstairs, causing Onora to jump. "What the hell?" She figured Arethea was up in the game room, perhaps training with the weapons. But when she peered out of the kitchen, she saw Arethea sleeping on the couch, her book on her face. Onora stood at the bottom of the stairs, peering upwards. "H-Hello?" she called out. Another bang reponded. Looking around for a weapon, Onora picked up an umbrella that she had dropped previously that morning, when she came flying in. As she lifted it over her shoulder, she was reminded of those horror movies, when the young maiden is folly enough to go up to the vampire or whatever, armed with a stick.
She smiled a bit, slightly comforted. She had reached the second floor. Going from room to room, she began to hear slight padda-padda-padda footsteps behind her. Onora froze. Slowly she turned around...and there stood the kitty. "Whew" she sighed in relief. "Don't do that to me"
Finding nothing they ventured up to the third and final floor. Scanning the rooms, Onora sharpened her senses. Another loud crash came from the room up the hall. Onora took a deep breath and ran into the room. There stood...a huge bird. A raven, by the looks of it. Onora saw that they had left the window open when they were cleaning. The bird was panicing, and ramming into walls. Carefully, Onora ushered it back out the window, closing it behind the bird. Turning to the kitty, she said "It seems this place is more like a zoo than a tavern, eh?"
Onora went back downstairs, picked the book off Arethea's face and began to read on the couch, petting the kitten. She sat hoping that guests would soon come, even though she had had enough adventure for one day. wink
domokun ((Bumparoonies!)) domokun
*knock knock knock!* at the door of the tavern
"hello?," said kinoko neko as she watched a huge-normus bird fly out of the wondow and curiously stared at it fly away...
Onora pulled open the large doors. "Hello!" She said "Come on in!"
onara! ohayou gozaimasu!!! o genkideska?
"Hai! Genkidesu. Ogenkidesuka?" Onora responded.
hai! genkidesu!! 3nodding *sits down in main lobby and stares at ceiling in awe until the kitten jumps on her lap..*

"why hello there mr fuzzy paws, what are you doing getting fur all over my skirt? ahh im just kidding" *pets fuzzy kitten and it licks her hand* awwwww blaugh
Onora laughed at the small kitty. "Do you like him? We found him in the woods, believe it or not! So, can I get you anything?" Onora said.
uh no..ill just stare..this is very occupying..so many designs..do you have an art centre where i can paint on canvases?
Onora laughed. "Yes, we do have an art place. Theres a small corner tucked away upstairs, with charcoal, paint and many other things! Feel free to use them!" She said.
wOOt! thanx onOra! ill be needing a room for about a month or two too. *gets up*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff