Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the dancing Fiddler.

There are a few rules here as there is at any other inn. First of all BE NICE! That is really all We ask of you! Respect others and thier point of view etc. Other than that just have fun!

Second issue is that we will be hiring people in a manner of speaking for various jobs around the inn. If you would like a job please ask either myself or my partner Onora. We are not going to list the job's you may have here, just post what you would like to do and we will approve or disapprove it.

Here are some useful things that you need to know:

Owners:

Onora and Arethea.

The Dancing Fiddler's Tavern is a small tavern located outside a forest. With tall trees sheltering it from harm, the tavern has stood for many years. Three storeys tall, and decorated in a victorian style, the tavern is a wonderful place to come and relax.

The first floor contains the dining area of the tavern. Equipped with a full bar, kitchen and relaxing area, it is well suited for any traveller.

The second floor has plenty of rooms for any knight, elf, human, and any other weary venturer to stay the night. Each room is equipped with a comfy bed, a small fire place and a desk to write any letters or journals one needs to. There is also a lovely view from each room, through the forest and some over look the lake.

The third floor is our games room. Every thing one can need is set up there. An olympic sized pool, and large hot tub to relax in after a work out on the various exersise machines. There are games, such as tennis and ping pong (gotta have ping pong) to enjoy. And one cannot forget our training area. Equipped with every type of weapon to train and build strength with. But, these are not to be used on other residents.

And finally, there is our main hall. Located right at the front door when you enter. It is a large hall, where you may leave your things, if you are not too in awe by its magnificence. Almost ten feet high, the ceiling is decorated in romantic frescoes and gorgeous tapestries hang from the wall. The windows are stained glass that portray battles and lovers. It is one of the most beautiful features in our tavern, but dont be shy to go see the rest of it! Enjoy your stay!
Onora walks into tavern, carrying food supplies for dinner. "Morning Arethea" She says cheerily.
Arethea looks up form her spot on the couch.

"Morning Onora. Aren;t you excited?" Arethea said jumping up and running over to her to take some of her bags.
Onora willingly gave up the heavy bags to Arethea with a sly smile on. "Oh yes! Our own tavern! It's SO great!" She dropped the bags in the kitchen and began unloading them.
Arethea put her share of the bags on the counter.

"whoa you bought alot, do you think we'll have that many guests?" Arethea sked and began to unpck them.

'You know it is going to be sort of hard at first with no hired help." Arethea said not loseing any of her spirit.
Onora looked at Arethea confused. "For the guests? Heck no, I was hungry!" She laughed. "Hey, dont lose your spirit! Im sure in no time that we'll get some guests. While we wait...." She pulled out a big bag of chocolat Skor balls. "I bet I can beat you at ping pong! Winner gets the chocolates!"
Shinera quietly walked into the tavern. "Um...Hello?" She said a bit shyly. She had been traveling all day and had caught sight of the tavern while walking through the woods.
"oh." Arethea said... she thought the food would be for potential guests she sure knew she couldn't eat it by herself!

"You are so on!" Skor was Arethea fav.
Onora laughed. "Im afraid it will have to wait" she said as she stepped over to Shinera. "Hi. Can I help you with anything?"
"hello!" Arerthe agreeted gher guest and then looked at her watch!

"oh crap! I have to go! I'll be back later! Enjoy your stay! " Arethea called to thier first guest.

"Bye Onora sorry!"
"Uh...Yes. Can I have a room please?"
Shinera
Shinera quietly walked into the tavern. "Um...Hello?" She said a bit shyly. She had been traveling all day and had caught sight of the tavern while walking through the woods.

its u...i was the 1 who took u 2 court LOL
biteme.com
Shinera

really? hi!!! um....ur still not going to sue me r u? sweatdrop
Onora smiled to Shinera. "Of course. Their located on the second floor. Heres your key." She then turned to the new woman in the tavern. "Hello, can I help you?"
Shinera
biteme.com
Shinera

really? hi!!! um....ur still not going to sue me r u? sweatdrop

im still thinking bout that.. *smiles and sits down*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out