Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onora smiled and brought the two ladies each a drink. "On the house" She said.
//OOC: Sorry, I g2g. I'll be back later!//
i have to go also. bye.
Arethea retunred from her trip shortly after she left. She looked around and the Inn seemed rather empty in fact there was no one in it at all. She tooka seat ont he couch after liting the fire and began to read her book that she had left on the table.
Onora came running into the tavern at full speed, skidding to a halt in front of Arethea. In her ever so graceful manner, fell flat on her face. "Ouch" was all she managed to say.
Arethea jumped out of her skin when Onora came crashing in. She leanred own and puleld Onora onto the couch.

"Are you ok do i need to get some miracle bandaids out to the bathroom? " She asked
Onora bounced up on to her feet, rubbing her nose in a comical fashion. "Im...OKAY!" she said gleefully. "I meant to do that.... redface " She picked up the small bag she was carrying, and placed it on the table. "I just came from the market, and guess what I found!"
Arethea sighed and put away the miracle bandaids she had wanted to see them i action. She thought they would do some sort of miracle! Her sprits returned though when she got to guess! yay.lol.

"Umm .. i dunno i can't wait just show me!" arethea said bouncing on the couch like a little girl.
Onora laughed at their childeshness, and hastily grabbed the bag off the table. Slowly she pulled out......cat food!
Arethea just stared at the cat food.

"Are you feeling ok Onora? "she asked and quickly pulled out her bandaids and stuck on oh Onora's forhead laughing.

"what is that for?"
Onora tried to see the band-aid on her forehead. "Hm?" She said. "Oh! The cat food, well I was hungy again, and..." She smiled.
Arethea jumped up and stuck another bandaid on Onora.

"Ew you bought it to eat!You are so very gross!"
Onora laughed. "Ew! No way! I bought THESE too eat." She brought out some menthos. "These-" Indicating to the cat foods "Are for this little bugger!" She pulled a small kitten out of her purse, where it had been curled up, asleep. It mewed and peered up at Arethea. "He was all alone and lost in the woods, so I brought him in!"
"OMG!" Arethea said taing the kittie from Onora's arms.

"It is so cute!!!!!! I thought you wanted to eat ther cat fod!" she said slapping herself on the head and almost dropping the cat.
Onora laughed and gently pet the small kitty. "I thought he might feel at home in the tavern."
He is so cute! what should we name him? or her?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff