arrow Red Light District
Elliterate

DXVII

Aduven Kroww

Sins of an Angel

Paidi tou Selini

Damnatus

User Image

XXXXDamnatus was right. His instinct, that is. Such energy could draw out evil things from the Warp, such turmoil and violence, and with that thing bring devastation. Damnatus did not consider he would become the final pull, though; he was the final blip that brought the beast running, rooting out the source of such....
XXXXEnergy. Radek felt it strum in his home through the thread he'd stretched from Durem to Sarcopagus, and the note was NEW! He left everything and speed away, skittering outside of space and time along a length of twine that brought him to the epicenter of it all. Rubble was still clattering to the floor as he pressed against the inner wall of the black, shadow-laden interior. He looked through the mesh of reality and saw the being approach the hole to the outside world. This was the place.

shkrreerrrzzzzshhhhhhhtttckckckcktghfffffffssssshhhhhheeerrrrehshsssssh

XXXXStatic distorted the room, leaving the vampire rolling in feedback that was akin to nothing less than nails on a chalkboard. Radek slid out from the slit he'd slashed into the sheet separating Sarcophagus from the shadowy room. Everything changed. Raien had just become the incorrect party. Something had finally come, and it did not obey the Warp. It did not obey Chaos, but brought chaos with him in his ordered pursuit for the solution. Radek had research to conduct. Boots thunked against the floor as he planted himself. Abattoir was strapped to his back, the long, broad blade seemingly simple in design. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail and hidden beneath his hood. Tresses fell over his shoulders to flash their colors. He looked down at the vampire with his ugly eyes, their milky white orbs stained about his lids with tobacco yellow tendrils, like veins, that slid into his eye. His mouth held no smile. He was here with purpose, not for fun.
XXXXThe static stopped. "Test Subject 12-01." He looked at Damnatus. "Subject 12-Σ." Raien. "Subject 12-02." His HUD input their designated names for the duration of the test and began to record. Radek reached out for BK's head and tried to grab it, picking her up with his mechanized hand to hold her before him. His other hand began to break at the skin, royal blue crystals forcing their way through his pores and fusing into each other to become larger and thicker shards. Damnatus would feel the great energy swallowing the air around him, much as Radek recognized the power Damnatus wielded. Two abominations stood before each other. There was little hope for the rest to escape now. Ruin approaches.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Market District ~ Hotel Ensemble: Hodge-podge of clothing

When the electricity began to arc and bounce about his body onyx took a further step back. The hair on her arms stood on end, her entire body tingled. She was a chi manipulator and as such one might think that it was all perks but it wasn't. Very high levels could do funny things to onyx, even be dangerous. It was overwhelming, made her heart race, could make her adrenaline rip through her body so fast that she'd pass out. Those were heavy negatives to be certain. Onyx's full pout parted to allow the draw up of air that soon became a gasp. Her eye's rolled to a close. She wanted to get closer. No! She should move further back. The groan & sigh was slight that roamed up her throat, passing her lips. Her heart raced. She took yet another step back.

Then it stopped. The scent of burning flesh was enough to make the gut wretch. Leon was fine...ish. His clothing and skin was singed and some old wounds reopened. Not good. They were so close.
                    "Leon? Are you good?" she asked now that the surge of power was over with.

Her body relaxed, she walked over to him and removed her coat. Putting it around his shoulder and wearing nothing but a dress now, she shook violently. It was damn cold.
                    "H-here. Y-you can't go in looking l-like that. Just a-around the corner now. Hurry. I'm ******** f-f-freezing!"

Onyx grabbed his hand to help him to his feet. Once she felt like he was decent she would walk very quickly. She'd run in small bursts. Once into the hotel lobby she didn't stop. She beelined it for the elevator. The doors closed.
                    "if you want to head to the basement I'm on floor twelve. Room twelve o-four. Just don't drain energy now. You don't want to be locked in a box with me. I promise you. Just give me like five or six to get up and off the damn elevator if you're going to go charge." she said looking at him. Teeth chattering she grinned.

He had two choices. Go and charge more or come up to the room with her.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Name: Leontias Métaliene

“Oh Yes, I’m chipper Lass, nothing I’m not used to.” He smiled, adding click of his head for good measure. Well He was fine in terms of him not actually caring about the seething pain he was going through, but it was obvious. His scars was glowing the same color as the electricity that it had absorbed, a bright neon blue that lit up the night sky. He chuckled for a second once she spoke about being cold. “Cold Yeah right, you certainly have never took two steps on my planet…” he took her hand once she helped him up and followed her to her destination. Honestly, he really shouldn't be doing this, he had a lot of things he needed to focus on none of them involved The Captain. They involved his ship which was still in need of repair, hell the only reason he came here was to steal a part. What he didn't expect was who he was stealing it from, which led to earlier tonight. Well, humans have a saying about one bad moment ruining your entire day, It wasn't usually one he believed in of course, but it was one that seemed to have a bit of basis behind it.

Once she opened the door into the hotel, she quickly made haste to the elevator, still holding onto the wrist of Leon. Now Leon was not a small guy at all, he stood at a Moderate six feet, three inches, and weight well over Two hundred and twenty pounds. She wasn't pulling around a lug here. So it was obvious that his captain had a bit of hulkish strength that he wasn't sure about. The male stammered, wide eyed feeling that his arm was being pulled like some cheap play thing. “Lass, You can slow down a bit can you, we aren't in that much of a rush.”

Well that would be a lie.

Honestly Leon wanted to skip town and skip it immediately. If there was anything that he learned was that Aarin did not take kind to him, so Leon stealing a part from Aarin’s ship wasn’t exactly something that he’d be happy about either. The ends outweighed the means of course, but that wouldn't mean jack s**t if he got caught. She ran toward the elevator and pressed the button, Leon took a bit of time to decide. Yes he could certainly just sit down in the basement and gather his energy from there. Of course he’d also risk detection from others that he didn’t know, At least with the Street lamp other things were going on outside that people wouldn't notice. However, this building was far away from the dragon’s impact area, it just wouldn't be smart for him to do so. Instead Leon decided another way to recharge himself. “Nah, I think I’ll be okay, come one we should be getting something to eat yeah?” His smile was stretched from ear to ear, and was completely fraudulent. His eyes were closed as to disguise the fact that he was worried, his head was clicked to the side, oddly more cheery than the Alien was actually known for.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Market District ~ Hotel ~ 12th floor Ensemble: Hodge-podge of clothing

Honestly, he really shouldn't be doing this, he had a lot of things he needed to focus on none of them involved The Captain.

Yeah, onyx had more important things she could be doing too. So much for honor and friendship and all that bs. Perhaps...he really was fine and didn't need her at all? But like the puppetmaster said he was in obvious pain and she just wanted to patch him up before taking off if that was alright?

he stood at a Moderate six feet, three inches, and weight well over Two hundred and twenty pounds. She wasn't pulling around a lug here. So it was obvious that his captain had a bit of hulkish strength that he wasn't sure about.

Nah, its just up until now those specs were unknown. She was stronger than average sure, and she was leading the way while holding onto his hand actually as she hadn't let go, which I suppose could be misconstrued as tugging and being pulled like some "cheap play thing"... I assure you no offense was ever intended. Onyx did not push any buttons yet. She awaited his answer first. She needed to know whether she was to push the B button or the 12th floor button. She beelined it to not be stopped by any hotel security. Six foot burnt man with glowing scars, wounds, blood on him...ya know? Leon was cheery, even said he was okay and had been wearing a smile.

She had hit the button upon his decision and when off of the elevator on the 12th floor, she stopped and turned to him leftting go of him.
                    "Well...if your fine then by all means don't let me hold you back." onyx wasn't psychic and she wasn't viewing in chi spark anymore to notice his emotions, she detected no lies. She had ignored his notion to eat. Really if he wanted to go he didn't need to be polite. Mixed signals she was unsure now just how she was suppose to feel here.

Chatty Lunatic

Vintrict

That was fine, she would take "my town" to mean that he felt that he had enough pull to make things happen; that he had enough pull to get her food was well enough for now. It was pretty much the same thing, non?

"Toccata... you can call me Toccata~," she offered. "You are Hui, and they are your... boys. You have a good handful of boys~" She gave them all one sweeping nod of appraisal before looking at Hui again.

"So now that we've been formally introduced, I'm going to go order one of those ridiculously large bar burgers or something really unhealthy and point to you, alright~?" She paused, then squinted slightly. "How long do I need to be with you to pay for this?"

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wasn’t his ideal solution to push his ally away, she’d been there for him since he crashed on this primitive planet, however it seemed to be best case scenario that he left and immediately. However, he had to show her at least to her hotel room, grabbing something to eat will come later when he had time and an open mind to do so. Leon ruffled his hair slightly the floor to floor transportation machine known as an elevator was slowly beginning to bore him. His planet were usually home to instant FTF travel, whether it was a teleporter, or just a high speed transport.

Though it just seemed that the elevator was unnessesarily slow and thus it was boring him a lot more than he originally thought it was going to. Because of that, he thought trying to make conversation would be the best thing to fight his boredom. The bard turned toward his pirate partner hand behind his neck and gave off a smile. “Sorry If I seem so cold, I’m kind of antsy…” It wasn’t completely the truth, but it wasn’t a lie either.

Something didn’t feel right about coming here. He sure it wasn’t Onyx, she never steered him wrong anyplace. But there was just a feeling in his gut, bubbling, and on fire, like something was going wrong. It left Left Leon slightly antsy to just get what he needed to done and get the hell out of Durem.

The Elevator opened on the twelth floor, With Leon stepping out first and taking a gander at the hallway. It seemed rather posh for what the hotel was supposed to be, quite a nice color of mint green and a off white for the accent to set everything off in the hallway, various pots and flowers strewn about to make things feel a bit more welcoming. Perhaps it was too welcoming, Leon was always paranoid but this just set him on edge, and he couldn’t exactly decipher why, or what it was, Just that it wasn’t going to be something that he was glad to see.

However, he kept it to himself, it was probably just him, and he was worrying about nothing, he was wrong before during his travels to rome, why wouldn’t he be now. He turned toward his raven haired partner, hands in his pocket and the same false grin on his face. “So where is your room Lass?”

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Market District ~ Hotel ~ 1204 floor Ensemble: Hodge-podge of clothing

She just sort of stared at him. He had been first off the elevator, her brows furrowed. ******** he was acting like right spaz. Onyx felt awkward too but to be frank she thought it was Leon making her feel that way. She sighed.
                    "Leon..." she said softly with a chuckle.
                    "I brought you back here because I thought you needed help. You weren't looking so good. I thought that being here would be safest, you know? I thought you'd come in and I'd treat your wounds but...I was wrong. It seems I underestimated you and you are perfectly fine. Now mate...you are seriously weirding me out. I...I am going to go into my room and get out of this ugly a** dress and get some sleep. If you need anything Leon I will be right here. Okay?" she laughed lightly shaking her head back and forth as if to say: silly rabbit.

Movie to her tip toes a bit she stretched her neck and kissed his cheek goodnight. She hoped this time he'd take better care. She didn't give him a moment to speak. Her walk was brisk. She'd slip off into a room about four doors down.

Inside her room she flicked on the lamp. To her chair to the right was her freshly laundered clothes. Onyx would pack it into her bag. Removing her custome back holster she placed it to the chair where her clothes once sat. She kicked off her boots after sitting to the end of her bed. Grabbing the hem of the dress she stole she brought it up and over her head, tossing it to the floor. This left her in her undergarments and her tank top. Leaning back and over to her side, twisting her body a little she hung off the side of the bed as she fished for her brush. Her plan? Ready for bed! Come tomorrow she was going to move on.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Her bed would be occupied.

Who was there in her bed?

A blue haired male chuckling evily. He looked eerily similar to another brown skinned alien that Onyx had known. However, his hair was short, spiky even and he was obviously much more muscular, He seemed taller as well standing and odd seven feet tall. His clothes were also similar to Leon's though obviously based on something else entirely, he wore a black jacket, that was much shorter than his fellow alien, a pair of black jeans, and brown boots. Once he lifted himself out of bed, he grabbed his black ten gallon hat from the nightstand.

His ears had caught glimpse of the conversation, and a bit of extra struff that he needed to know. Leon, he seemed to have gotten better at hiding his pain, it was strange seeing the little private grow up. He seemed to be making friends as well, specifically one attractive looking black haired lass with quite the build to her. The blue haired male blinked, his red eyes staring into Onyx with a Chuckle. “….Hiiiii!” His voice was low, somehow possibly lower than Leon’s already brass baritone voice. He lifted himself from her bed, his men managing to leak from her closet, from under her bed, and one even managed to sneak from the bathroom, with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his rear. The man chuckled for a a second, seeing that Onyx had decided not to bring Leon along.

“You know, it’s rude not to invite your friends in.” If Onyx had felt awkward before she certainly would now, his voice dripped of deviancy, slow but very blunt and clear. The man crossed his legs and chuckled, he looked down at his watch, the ticking was louder than a normal watch, but that was because it was partially broken. “And Leon should be coming in…Three…..Two…” At that point he pointed his hand toward the door, However, Leon would make his entrance from a different route.

Crashing through the wall of her room.

Leon’s body suddenly stumbled inside, he managed to recover the goons that thrown him, obviously not strong on their own to take him. Leon licked the bit of blood that was on his face and stared at the male that had obviously brought him inside. “Aarin!” His voice had cracked, the calm, slow voice of Leon was gone, replaced with a brash, and desperate tone. He ran toward the blue haired male ready to attack him. Only to be stopped by a rope of light wrapped around both of his wrist, restraining his movements. Aarin’s chuckle broke into pure laughter, it was nice to see somebody struggle so hard; It was nothing compared to when Leon was fighting for his life as Leon desperately do so during their last encounter.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Market District ~ Hotel ~ 1204 Ensemble: undergarments & a tank top

In the shadows an assailant awaited. Onyx had no need to view in chi spark mode, she hadn't felt threatened. She didn't see the one on the bed, under it, in the bathroom. His voice made her fall off the side of the bed. They crawled from hidding spots like bugs.

LEON SMASH!

Leon bust through the wall like the kool-aid man. Onyx's hands flew up to cover her head from debris. When next she looked, leon was bound by light. What was going on? She turned her eyes up to the man leon had called Aarin. Her right hand slid down descreetly over her thigh. She was ready if anyone made any sudden movements. She was feeling a little too shocked to be feeling embarrassed about being peeped on. She did really like the feeling this Aarin guy was making her feel right now. She was most definitely on her guard.

(Sorry post was short. I was dealing with something here on my end.)

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Leon snarled through his binds and chains, struggling to release himself from his bondage and smash the opposing alien’s face in. The bands of light however, only tightened with their resistance. He had forgotten about The Anti-Maligned Weaponry that Aarin and his men had. Aarin chuckled as he stared at the man’s sudden attempt to escape. “Glad you decided to meet with me today Leon, First off.” Suddenly, his body slid off of the bed, and in a blink of an eye Aarin’s fist had collided with Leon’s stomach. This caused Leon to let go of the alien equipment that he hwas currently holding. Leon’s face contorted to a look of shot, before turning into a grunt of sorts.

"Isn't this cute, that face, it looks just like it did when I attacked your pathetic little base....I can see your face now, burning under the inferno of my men, disfigurement happening before my very eyes....Oh it was such a glorious sight my friend, I really should've brought a camera." He then lifted Leon's head up, Leon's Green eye meeting up with The red hues of Aarin. Leon's eyes were still, filled with malice and desperation. Just staring at this man's eyes were something that Leon himself had to spit the taste out of. Which he did so, right on Aarin's face.

Aarin of Course, Retorted with a right hook to Leon's face.

“Now then, You have something that belongs to me.” Aarin picked up the machine part and snapped his fingers. A male with brown haired, nude to the core had appeared from the shadows, his stare blank and expressionless, no doubt a slave of Aarin’s used to do his bidding. Aarin handed him the Machine Part and then suddenly stared at Onyx a grin laced on his face. A grin that Leon did not like, He was aware of Aarin’s extracurricular activities, and that smile, usually spelled nothing good, especially if it was toward a Superpowered being.

“Now for Collateral…”

Leon pulled his head back and swung it forward smashing his head to the side of Aarin’s temple. “Onyx Now!” He pulled at his light harboring chains and snarled Signalling her to attack them, his voice was literally rising at the octaves. Leon was actually yelling, even more, Leon was actually yelling at her. None of this was supposed to happen, Aarin had found out too much about his allies, certainly they would all be in some sort of danger now. Leon was focused on one thing, getting himself and Onyx out of the district. At least Onyx was going to have to, Leon had to get the part back eventually, but there was no way that he was going to do it under THESE Conditions. The best he could do for now was to retreat and make sure Aarin did not ever find Onyx.

Omnipresent Poster

04 Spriggan

She really was a weird woman. The way she referred to them was a but objectified. It was almost like she was not use to being around this culture at all. She was just a foreigner they assumed trying to get use to the town. They could live with that. Hui did laugh when she said what she wanted to get. They weren't in some expensive restaurant where a dish cost a hundred a plate, so she was fine to do so.

"Go ahead," he said, waving his hand casually.

"Hey. Your turn," said one of the guys to Hui.

He turned his head to him and nodded, walking over to the table to return to the game.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Market District ~ Hotel ~ 1204 Ensemble: undergarments & a tank top

It was like the yelling that came from Leon had been the trigger. Like a lions roar, gun blast, the headbutt to the side of Aarins face was in slow motion. She jumped to her feet. She was given the direct order to attack. The sway of their bodies, forward motion as the toes curled and the heel came up as they all made to dart for Leon, did not go unnoticed.

She pulled off her five thigh daggers resting them between each digit of her right hand. Her eyes locked onto the guy who had come out from the bathroom. Her left hand curled into a fist and went snapping to her left to punch the guy that had crawled out from under the bed, in the face. Hard boney knuckles collided with his face that broke the flesh of his lip open. As he bit into his own tongue his mouth filled with blood, he screamed. Blood came pouring down over his lip, went down to the ground. Her right hand was already in motion. Palm up, still holding her daggers between the digits of her right hand, she tossed her hand as though she had thrown a frisbee.

THWIP

A dart had gone sailing, whizzing between Leon and Aarin and stuck into the right shoulder of TP boy. He staggered back with a yelp hitting his back against the bathroom door. That hurt.

Her feet had already started the lunge forward as she had made that motion. She ran for Leon. She rolled her back over his coming to the other side of him. However, the one who came out of the closet was quicker than the last. His right hand shot out to grab onyx's right hand before she could throw. His left fist slammed against her face in a back handed punch. Onyx face jerked to the side as she dropped to her knees. He wailed her again but was keeping her up by her right arm. Blood flicked to the floor as he busted the flesh of her brow. Onyx gasped in pain. Yes, immortal but not privy from pain. Onyx refused to turn her face up...she was healing and he knew no different.

TP boy was stabbed but not stopped. He was far tougher than that. With a growl he came over and grabbed onyx by her hair and front of her tank and hauled her to her feet, whipped her to his right, sending her body smashing into a dresser. And yes, it ******** hurt. Onyx refused to let go of her daggers. She withered upon the ground a moment.

Leon was left to tend with Aarin and his servant. So cocky, he just stood aside with a smirk to watch the chaos unfold. He had the most important item. It was a pity they were roughing up the girl with the balls out banging wrack though.

TP man was angry to see that onyx, though down, was not out. He stomped over to her and reached down to grab her up. He locked her arms behind her back so that way her arms were useless. He purred into her ear.
                    "we're going to make you wish you never met Leon the ******** great"

Closet man flexed his fingers into a fist causing them to crack. He came at onyx a little too quickly. Pushing back against TP boy she brought both legs up to wrap around closet mans neck. Her left legs ankle cradled the back of his neck, turning her leg in the slightest. Her foot would hook around the back side of his jaw. Her right foot pressed against the right side of his mouth she quickly pushed hard to the right snapping his neck!

"you ******** b***h!" the man behind onyx screamed upon seeing his comrade fall to the ground as onyx let him go. TP man was NOT happy! He violently walked her to the bathroom and shoved her down so hard her head smashed off the side of the toilet. Her head rolled as did her eye's, her vision blurred. Warmth ran down the side of her head and out onto the floor. TP man hoofed her in the gut. Onyx screamed in pain as she twisted and tried to coil up holding her gut.

SPPLLLIIISSH

The sound of movement, wet, squealching, could be heard. Tiny flesh colored worms wove their way in and out of the wound, sacrificing themselves as they sealed her wounds. The blood and bruises would remain of course and her body was ripped with pain.
                    "if you want me...your gonna have to do better than that"

TP picked her up by her arm he was baffled. "what the hell are-
                    That was as far as he got. Her left foot stepped onto his right foot to hold it down, angled to the outside. Her right foot made 3 quick motions. Calf, knee, hip. Fibula snapped breaking out of the skin in an open compound fracture. Patella was crushed into a comminuted fracture. Hip joint cracked into a displacement fracture. See TP was standing before the bathtub. It acted as a solid barrier for her to ensure broken bones. TP's scream was so shrill it was the sound of nightmares. He fell back into the tub smashing his head. He brought the shower curtain down on himself. Onyx quickly wrapped it around his face and head tightly suffocating him until his body fell limp. She ran the shower onto him to wash the blood.

Panting onyx backed up until her back smashed against the hall. She took a moment as she stared at the body to get right. Her daggers had fallen upon colliding with the cold porcelain, she scooped up the four and unstuck the 5th from TP's shoulder. Onyx ran back into the main room to see what damage became of the other three.

Aged Gaian

Downtown Durem - Bank of Durem

"Now young lady, you can't be serious?"

The elderly black man exclaimed gently at the tellers window. The young elf behind the window seemed presently enthused by the sweet old man yet maintained a cold professionalism about their dealings.

"Now Mr. Ecstuffuan, it says right here in your contract that if you aren't heard from in more than five years at a time, you are to be pronounced dead and all of your wealth distributed to various charity's, your son, and your wife."

Siegfried Ecstuffuan had not been in Gaia for quite some time. He vanished from gaia to battle unknowable threats in the Far-Realm and once he returned he decided it was time to retire. Sieg had spent his life fighting evil in the name of god and his one begotten son Jesus Christ. However, at this point in Sieg's life he reached the kind of theological awareness to realize that in the end god would judge the world fittingly and good will triumph.

Of course, Sieg was going to be around for the final battle but he needn't crusade any longer. Sieg wanted to get back in touch with his family and old friends and to live out the rest of time peacefully until the final battle at the apocalypse. However the first step in starting that very sorely needed retirement, getting his retirement savings had just come to a screeching halt.

Unless Sieg was engaged with actual evil or an opponent, he was a fairly relaxed and passive individual. In situations like these, in matters of inconvenience Sieg often came across as a push over.

"You must understand young lady, they would destroyed all of reality I couldn't~"

"Mr Ecstuffuan we can't be expected to void contracts every time there is a minor disturbance. That would not be fair to the other customers who have committed to their contracts. Your not the only hero in town any more..."

"But?", Sieg attempted to cut in but his honeyed words were overrrun.

"Please step aside sir. you are holding up the line."

Sieg following the rules as his basic celestial instinct commanded him stepped aside when proper authority was instated. Sieg looked at the line that had grown behind him and decided that it likely wouldn't make a difference if he tried again and that it was a waste of time. The old man couldn't be too upset as he walked out of the bank into the streets of durem with his light blue walking cane clinking against the cement side walking.

Sieg was happy to know that Tres and Athena would be receiving a little gift, lord knew they both deserved after being forced to leave the world for so long. He hadn't been able to get in contact with Athena, her old cell phone number wasn't working but he was sure everything was alright his wife was the strongest woman in the world.

Sieg walked by an electronics store front and noticed in the window a news headline. Apparently there had been a dragon conflict in the streets earlier that day...

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Leon pulled on his chains yet again, this time however, he pulled toward his chest, causing the two men holding the chains to slam into each other. However, before he could do anything more, another fist impacted his face causing him to fall onto the ground with a resounding thud. After sliding a foot or Two, Leon lifted himself up, chains and all to stare at his attack: Aarin himself, another chuckle escaping the man's lips. Leons defiance not angering him, but instead putting a wide smile on his face, his pupils shrinking down to miniature size.

"You just couldn’t make this easier on yourself could you Leon?” He asked. Suddenly More Men began to slam through the window, Leon scowled at the sight staring at the man slamming through the hotel window and gathering themselves. Leon then focused toward the door to the entrance which also had men crawling out of the woodwork, Five each he counted, which mean that would be ten, added to the two that were still alive, along with Aarin and his slave. They seemed unarmed but Leon easily sensed energy in them, They were from his home planet, the entire Malmosian army were under this man’s order? It had to be, the attire, was the same brown and green garb, Though it was replaced with generic army issue attire across the board instead of a various attire usually made by the different sects. Their faces veiled with the masks they wore representing their elements, sort of a dead giveaway, but they didn't seem to care much.

That mean the leader had…

Leon had to think about this elsewhere, with a clearer mind and less ‘people trying to kill him.’ He grabbed the axe from his back and held it out in front of him, it seemed that he was going to have to cleave his way through. This was no time to fight and act tough, no matter how much Onyx rage would probably want her to. They were now outnumbered and overpowered. His ears caught the sound of a cackle, his eyes turned around only to see a man with a ball of fire floating in his hand. A Firestarter as his people would call them, those that inhibit the power of the fire and heat.

Leon’s eyes suddenly widened, his mind being placed back into the scene of the rebel attack. The man was trying to harm him, trying to harm he and his general. Leon let out a loud screech, his voice boomed through the halls, warning the other possible men of his attack. Not exactly Leon's intention but again, Leon just wasn't in his right damned mind to think rationally. He charged toward the Firestarter, axe at his right side, and swung once he was along side The Firestarter. Blood spurting from his midsection as the axe made a clean slash straight across the man's midsection.

He grabbed Onyx’s hand once he did this and looked toward the door eyes focused dead set in the middle on his way out, he took a deep breath, before he unleashed another blood curtling scream, a blast of wind escaping his mouth and blowing the goons back enough to make a hole for an escape. Onyx’s wrist in his hand he ran toward the hole in the wall and back into the hallway. The Elevators would not be the best idea to run away from, the bottom floor were probably already full of his men. They had to use the rooftops, Leon traveled to the end of the hallway and toward the stairs.

Aged Gaian

Fiend The King
Crystalloid
Trexasle

Officer Kearney had no family to mourn him. It was not the glorious death of a hero, but the death of what most felt was just in the way of their fun. Goodbye, Officer; you tried hard.

Downtown Durem - Commercial

Siegs the wrinkles of his face shifted into a solemn frown when he heard that one officer had been slain in the conflict. What touched Sieg was not the fact that this officer died in the defense of the law. It was the fact that his death was mentioned as a passing remark. They gave him no picture, not even a mention of his name and Sieg was deeply troubled by that. Though Sieg did not intend to go into the television station and punch things, as popular culture would have people believe (Sieg had been reading a TVtropes article made of him). He simply intended to go to the police department, so that he may know that officers name himself in remembrance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff