Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

Downtown Durem
Lokas Samandar
Was that a smile?

Caught off guard by suddenly stopping, Jessie looked to the him curiously. The woman perked up a bit now that the man was himself. Then, she deflated just as quickly as he failed to give his name once more. "You have a cold since of humor," she muttered more to herself. All she really intended was to thank him properly with his name. Without it, she may as well forget about that well-meant deed. Not that he could read her mind, nor did she expect him to. Let Mysterious Man be mysterious by all means. Whatever floats his boat.

"So long as you don't share yours, I suppose it's only fair I withhold my own." Jessie raised a brow right back at him in jest. I can play that card, too.

At the question of food, her hands came out of her pockets only to have her arms cross over her empty stomach. The joint looked shady. From past experience, some of the shadiest looking places served the best home cooking. It reminded her of a small Mexican restaurant that was only big enough to seat twelve people. Each time she went, she ordered the same tortilla soup and went to town on the chips and three sauces.

"How'd you know?" she said with a timid grin. "My treat, it's the least I can do." If he wasn’t going to let her thank him properly, maybe a free meal would suit him better. I think I made enough today, anyway. The smell of greasy burgers made her stomach make another distant dying whale sound. Her eyes bugged a little and red returned to her cheeks. ”Ahem.. Right, let’s go eat,” she choked out as she went to the doors

Dangerous Hunter

Downtown Durem

Faye Moss
"So long as you don't share yours, I suppose it's only fair I withhold my own."

"Fine by me." Lokas countered. Much as he'd like to know her name, if she was going to be stubborn he'd just have to find a nickname for her. Between the idea of calling her kitten or something equally cutesy and her rumbling stomach, a little laughter escaped his lips and that tiny smile of his remained on his lips. He may not have shown much emotion, but there was certainly a good degree of amusement on that face.

Faye Moss
"My treat, it's the least I can do."

"I'd sincerely appreciate that, thank you." The big-middle-eastern man said politely. He might be huge, gruff and a murderer, but he said his pleases and thank yous and he'd even hold the door open for her as she went to enter the little burger joint. He stopped to glance over his shoulder and make sure no eyes lingered on the pair of them too long before closing the glass door behind him and stepping into the little joint. It had a staff of three and just as few customers lingering around at the faux wooden tables, seated on chairs that looked like they belonged in a school ten years ago. There was no line at the register, just a tired young man with shoulder-length hair and an acne problem waiting to take their order.

It didn't take long to figure out what Lokas wanted. Double cheeseburger, with sauteed onions, bacon and jalapenos. A bite of burn to go with his meal. He hummed a sound of approval in the back of his throat and decided that some fries would go good with it. Of course, ladies first, he'd wait for Jessie to order. After ordering though, he'd pose a question to the young lady. "So what put you in such a good mood today? Hm? I couldn't help but notice the little lady dancing her way down the sidewalk before she lost her wallet."

Blessed Friend

Downtown Durem
Lokas Samandar
There was certainly a good degree of amusement on that face.

With that, Jessie let her nerves calm down slightly more. She cast him a quick look at his own stubbornness, the two of them butting heads. ”Fine by me then, too.” The man had manners, which had pleasantly surprised her even more. The door held open for her, she thanked him and tried not to fumble with being so caught off guard. Her hands clasped behind her back as she approached the counter, looking up at the menu above it and the tired cashier.

I wonder how good these are. Skimming through the combo selections, she settled for something that made her feel like her stomach was about to cave in. ”Just a cheeseburger with fries and a drink. No onions, please,” she added quickly. Maybe I'll let him have my fries. With her cup on the counter, she looked back to the man. Fishing her wallet out, Jessie grabbed her card. After his order was made, she paid the acne ridden boy and snagged the cups.

”Lokas Samandar”
"I couldn't help but notice the little lady dancing her way down the sidewalk before she lost her wallet."

”You saw that huh?” she asked, a smidgen embarrassed. Her headed nodded towards the soda machines as she gave him his cup. ”I worked at a tattoo convention today. Made enough to start up my own place and have at least six months worth of back-up money. Maybe have a few customers come by for more work.” No, she hadn’t carried that back-up money on her, but there was at least one month’s worth in her wallet. Smiling at the man enough to make the corners of her eyes crinkle, she continued, ”So really, you saved my livelihood and not just my raggedy ol’ wallet.”

Sure, she had seen a man killed today. That same man would have prevented her from seeing her dreams reached. On top of that, he had stolen her money. Okay, he really did deserve it... Jessie tried to deal with the inkling of guilt that rose as she filled her cup with sweet tea.

Dangerous Hunter

Downtown Durem
Faye Moss
”You saw that huh?”

Lokas nodded and took his cup with a soft thank you. She didn't exactly blend well with the crowds. It didn't even take a keen eye to pick you out when you were dancing with strangers down the sidewalk. Lokas was a little more subtle. Hands in his pants, head down to keep people from seeing his face. Oh yes, he was a master of blending in. It was an art he'd mastered during his long and illustrious military career. As she got her caffeine fix, he filled his cup up with ice and water. Boring, but good for the body. Lokas didn't need to be fighting no cavities now, he had bigger fish to fry.

Faye Moss
”I worked at a tattoo convention today. Made enough to start up my own place and have at least six months worth of back-up money. Maybe have a few customers come by for more work.”

"No s**t." He said out loud. It was a statement, not a question as to whether she was serious or not. He let out one more of those dry chuckles and shook his head. It was funny how fate played out. Just when he was wondering if he could use any new ink, he runs into a tattoo artist. Lokas started towards a table and pulled out her seat for her before claiming one for himself.

Faye Moss
”So really, you saved my livelihood and not just my raggedy ol’ wallet.”

"Well." Well indeed. Lokas paused again, looking for the right words and failing to find them. It's always nice to know you've done a good deed and Lokas took some satisfaction in that, but what he'd done was murder a man in cold blood. Shot him through the gut and the executed him on the curb while the s**t from his intestines poisoned his blood and spilled into the street. He'd been scum, he'd deserved to die, but a murder was still a terrible thing. Lokas had no illusions about what he'd done. That smile suddenly vanished from his lips and the quiet moment dragged on. "Well. You might have found a new customer." Lokas finally said, his poker voice returning. Deft fingers seized the zipper of his jacket and undid it, momentarily revealing the hardware once more. But the place was practically empty and Lokas had his back to most of the other occupants. He would be okay to pull his left arm out of the jacket and reveal a tribal half-sleeve in black ink. He turned his arm to let her get a good look at it before slipping it back into his jacket. Even if this was a relatively safe location, could never be too careful.

"I have a few more, but I'm always looking to expand my collection." Lokas shrugged lazily and then took a sip from his cup of water. He glanced in the direction of the kitchen. Suddenly he was quite hungry himself.

Fluffy Codger

arrow Downtown Durem - Shady Apartment Complex

James laid his human thumb on the keypad, the audible click of the door signaling an opening of the rather shady looking apartment complexes door. James had lived here his whole life, and when his mother died he simply up took the rather high bills such a shitty place had. Two flights of stairs later he was at his door, his right metal hand twisting the handle roughly. Inside it was a wreck, motorcycle parts laid out on anything even resembling a flat surface far as the eye could see. James chuckled at that, just now remembering he had dragged a Honda 500t frame, engine and tranny all the up here and intended to build the damn thing inside his apartment.

The only clean area was the left corner, a desk and a computer sat there, the old screen flickering its image slightly. "Hrm." James could no longer resist, navigating his way through engine parts he sat down at the desk, intent on typing something out. His right hand proved clumsy, unable to type what so ever. While it slowed the process, eventually he was where he wanted to be. GTB Online Registration. He entered all his info and sent it quickly, and got a reply surprisingly quickly. It was intitally a no, but upon providing background information on his lineage, Son of Kong Jing Mao and former leader of The Front of Armament, he was quickly accepted. "My last hurrah." James said with a smile unusual on his normally gloomy face.

With that, he crashed onto his old twin sized bed, engine parts at his feet. He was off into dreamland in no time, the weight he had been bearing on his shoulders lifted in the comfort of his own bed. The dreams were nonsensical, no nightmares or sudden realizations. Just random garbage. The King was sound asleep.

Character Art [x] [x] [x] [x]

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Name: Leontias Métaliene

IT had been 10 minutes since Leon’s and Onyx escape from Aarins goons, and Leon was still on the run. The alien had managed to give himself a bit of headroom by escaping up toward the roof of the hotel and down the emergency exit. However, though he managed to escape them temporarily, he was shocked to see so much of the same goons on the streets. Leon was currently sneaking through downtown, his face concealed by a lofy brown hat which seemed to have aged horribly, and a freakishly huge scraf that managed to cover the bottom jaw of his face, but also drop down all the way to the shin of his legs. IUt wasn’t the best disguise that he could’ve come up with, but in the short notice he had to come up with it, it was probably the most reliable.

Leon found himself in a different district of the town. The streets seemed neater than Than The Red Light District, and unlike all of the neon and color that district seemed to have, this one seemed a bit more homely, The Clock Tower that stood above certainly helped, though it also gave off a looming feeling, as if something was always watching from above. However, Leon quickly ignored this, his paranoia was probably getting the better of him aga…

“I think he travelled here!”

Or maybe he was right all along. He needed some place to hide out, post haste. He didn’t imagine going up against nearly 15 high powered aliens would be exactly easy for him nro would it be smart. The alien trailed away from the sound source, making his way through the downtown district with a bit more of a sprint in his step. He would need to hide in the first place he could find, which seemed to be a restaurant, specifically a burger joint. The Alien took time to slow himself down and walk into the burger shop inconspicuously. Running in just would’ve looked strange and the customers would’ve probably pointed him out if any of Aarin’s men were to look for him.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Faye Moss
”I worked at a tattoo convention today. Made enough to start up my own place and have at least six months worth of back-up money. Maybe have a few customers come by for more work.”

Lokas Samandar
"I have a few more, but I'm always looking to expand my collection." Lokas shrugged lazily and then took a sip from his cup of water. He glanced in the direction of the kitchen. Suddenly he was quite hungry himself.

+++Then the man that was renowned for his tattoos and attitude walked by the shop. The very anger seemed to radiate off of the gakker as he walked by. Wife beater clinging to his form, ripped up jeans, and combat boots clinging to his form. Then he'd suddenly stopped and looked straight through the window. His bronze eyes narrowing as he'd lay them upon the form of Lokas. The man would know the second those eyes were laid upon him and a slith-eating grin would grow upon Dzan's face. His backpack was on his back and his chainaxe within easy reach. He'd merely wave though. A wave that was cocky as slith and would push all the buttons that Lokas had. Who cares about the grox-reamer that was next to him. She didn't mean slith to the Khornate warrior. Though, he didn't know that was probably the future artist to his own son, nor did he know Lokas was acting, somewhat, as a mentor to Makar either. Warp, Dzan didn't even know Makar was on the planet.

Blessed Friend

"You might have a new customer."

Jessie rose her eyebrows at this, and leaned in to take a closer look at some of his work. "Not bad, not bad," she said with an approving nod and a smile. "Keep an eye out for Mayday Ink, I'll be set up there. I wouldn't mind having you by some time, whether you want ink or not." Turning her head as she heard their number called, she scooted out of the seat to go get it. "Be right back."

After she grabbed both their food, she turned to go back to Mister Mysterious. Another man had managed to come in to the restaurant, which wasn't to strange. People like to eat. Maybe it's a better sign that they're food isn't so horrible. A second man walked past the window, yet paused to look at her acquaintance. One brow furrowed while the other quirked up curiously, glancing back and forth between the two. She watched him wave a greeting of some sorts, but it didn't come across right to her. This man was just as imposing as her rescuer, if not more terrifying. Both of them made her feel like a mouse in comparison in height and bulk. Okay, so maybe they might know each other..

Back at their table, she scooted back in to her seat. "Hey, you know that guy?" she asked with a quick, unnoticeable nod towards the window. "He's wavin' at you, so I kinda figured.." Jessie began to separate her food from his, hoping to seem less conspicuous and failing miserably. She watched him from across the table to gage any kind of reaction. Snagging a french fry, she began to nibble away at it while stealing a glance back at the window.

Dangerous Hunter

Faye Moss
"Be right back."

"Mayday ink." Lokas said it out loud, more to himself than anyone else. He liked the sound of that. Of course, being the pragmatic soul that he was, he'd have to see some examples of her work before he'd commit, but at the very least he could make sure she wasn't bothered by any local scum. Crack a few heads, flash a piece and let the bangers know that she was protected. Keep her out of trouble as best he could. She seemed the honest type, and Lokas had no intention of letting an innocent soul get in harm's way be his own inaction. As he pondered it, he lazily swirled the ice in his cup of water and glanced at the newest entrant. Little disheveled, breathing hard. Running recently, or working out. Not a good sign. An eyebrow cocked curiously, but Lokas said nothing, nor continued to watch. He was maintaining the down low here. The last thing he needed was to be made. He returned his gaze to Jessie and watched her as she sat down. Then he watched her look at the window and a chill ran up his spine.

Faye Moss
"Hey, you know that guy?"

Despite every fiber of his being urging him to not look, every ounce of common sense telling him to just let it go there was no way he couldn't turn around. He just moved his head, glanced over his shoulders and his eyes went wide while the muscles in his jaw tightened.

Ebag The II
A wave that was cocky as slith and would push all the buttons that Lokas had.

A kindred spirit. Perhaps the only man on Gaia whose personal death toll rivaled Lokas's own. A mass-murdering monster who reveled in blood and violence. If Jessie or Dzan was looking for a reaction from Lokas, they'd get it. His eyes narrowed, his teeth were threatening to shatter under how tense the muscles in his jaw were and the hatred for this man was practically radiating from Lokas.

User Image

Faye Moss
"He's wavin' at you, so I kinda figured.."

"Stay here." If she was going to continue that train of thought, Lokas abruptly cut her off with a voice that was very much an order. It was a line delivered in a voice that only men who'd been face to face with the devil himself could muster. It was pure authority, there was no way to deny what he was saying. One hand reached up to unzip his jacket as he continued. "When the shooting starts, get under the table and stay there until it stops. The first chance you get, or if things get too close, you go out the back. Jump the counter and run until you can't run anymore." There was no question that this was going to turn into a small war. The fact that Lokas was pulling his jacket off to reveal his hand was proof of that. There was no point hiding the fact he was armed from anyone, they'd find out soon enough. There was an AK-74U fastened under his right arm with a one-point sling, wire stock folded to one side. The handcannon he'd used earlier was under the left arm, five rounds left in the current magazine. He had two revolvers hidden in the waistband of his jeans, a knife over his heart and one in each boot. Two spare magazines for the cannon, one for the rifle.

And yet he felt naked, he normally carried twice as much firepower. It was a mistake to bring so little and Lokas was positive it would be insufficient to put an end to Dzan. He tossed his jacket into Jessie's lap and strode out the door to meet a fellow incarnation of destruction. His right hand tugged the rifle off its sling and let it hang lazily at his side. His left was balled in a fist at his side. The Scorpion stood with barely two meters of distance between him and one of the few beings that he truly despised. "I'd hoped you were dead." Lokas greeted Dzan bluntly.

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
arrow Red Light District

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With all the noise going on outside nobody would even have noticed the body of a man falling from the 4th floor of a building... not until he slammed onto the roof of a sedan parked on the street with a series of fast and heavy thuds along with a sharp crack that split through the noise of the hustle and bustle of Durem's red light district. Very much not like how it was done in the movies, the man struck the edge of the car over the passenger side door and shattered the window when the door frame buckled; the body then sliding off and striking again harshly against a nearby parking meter which contorted the man's shoulder and arm badly in the wrong direction with the sound of a crunch, and finally the limp body collapsed in the gutter beside the front wheel of the car in such an unceremonious way that it would have been hard to even notice him lying there if the blown out window of the car beside him wasn't so readily obvious and the sidewalk weren't covered in shards of pulverized glass from the shattered window above. He made no sounds, not even a pained groan or a gurgle, because this man had just fallen from a 4th story window onto two subsequent steel rods and a sheet of concrete. If he wasn't dead already he was not long for this world.

Standing at the edge of the window he had fallen from was another man, who watched only long enough to see the body come to a rest before he stepped out from it himself and dropped down the side of the building; one foot and a hand dragging along the edge as he fell to arrest his descent every few feet by catching himself on window ledges or outcroppings in the wall. In a few seconds the man was on the ground beside the crumpled remains of the other and looking far better for the journey than his predecessor had been. This man, who wore a mask covering his face, grabbed the other by the neck and hoisted him up out of the gutter; slamming the man back over the roof of the car with one arm and with the other grabbing onto the man's hair to pull his head up despite how far back his body was bent.

"If there is any life left in you put it to use now. Tell me where your master has run to and perhaps you may survive this." The masked man's voice sounded somewhat hollow, but he seemed neither angry nor hurried in making this demand. He waited for a few seconds but there was no movement from the other man and he said nothing, not even to beg for his life. This was enough, there was no more need to waste time with a pointless interrogation. "A pity." The masked man released him, shoving him over to the side to fall against the side of the car again and slump back down into the gutter to bleed away the remaining moments of his life.

The masked man turned, shaking his head slowly from side to side as he walked to the corner of the building he had just leaped from and turned down the alley there. He would need to find another source of information about this city.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Lokas Samandar
"I'd hoped you were dead." Lokas greeted Dzan bluntly.

+++Dzan turned around as Lokas came out and greeted him and his slith-eating grin would remain plastered to his pierced face. His head slowly cocking to the side slightly as he merely stared at him for a few more minutes before looking at the woman and then back to him. He'd chuckle at that point. A dark foreboding sound that came from the damned that only the damned truly understood. It was a laugh that was truly without mirth and the other emotions that were mixed into laughter. It was merely just a sound that the human body made.

+++"My my. Here I am unarmed but for me axe and you're armed to the teeth. Do you still think you'd be able to best me. I bet I could clear the distance and knock the gun out of the way before you got a bead on me and then absolutely maul you. Do you want a repeat of our last encounters? Maybe I just wanted to talk!" The smirk remained.

+++It was obvious, though, that Dzan wanted to fight. He wanted to spill this man's blood for Lokas was one of the few rivals that Dzan still had left upon this planet. He wanted to rearrange that ugly fraggin' face. He wanted to rip the man limb from gakking limb. Yet, he wouldn't. Even though his body was tense for the fight he didn't want to just charge in. Though, this man made Dzan think. Did he want to announce that he was about to leave the planet for good again? To retire out of this life and travel, most likely, to the Eye and kill the very daemons and Gods that had trapped him? He was still pondering those thoughts before he'd grin all the more.

+++"Did I interrupt a date, ya old b*****d?"
[Durem - Light Temple]

The religion of Falis was a far reaching group. Not as big as Christianity, Catholic, and other mainstream religions, but it was growing. A year ago, they managed to get a few remote branches placed about in major locations. One of those locations was Durem. Recently, they had attempted to set up a spot in Latent, until a little accident involving stolen artifacts of darkness let loose a slew of demons from a portal and caused a horrible tragedy. Many were injured and killed, resulting in their crusade there taking a time out for the time being. The items of destruction had since been locked away within the safe keeping of the Latent militia until the time that the main branch of Falis comes to retrieve it. Alas, Sey did not wish for their journey of preaching the light to end there. No matter what fate the times brought, it was their duty to persist through the worst in order to try to bring good will to all mankind.

The Hope hovered over the temple, a white airship that had a bright glow that made it seem like an angel had descended from the sky. In truth, this was simply the effect caused by the reflection and refraction of light by the cerulean-colored jewel decorations upon its exterior. The sloping ramp lowered itself upon the roof of the building, allowing the members of the Falis organization to step out, from white mages to paladins. They were greeted by the home bearers of the Light Temple with the head Priest waiting in the fore dressed in his formal white robe. The captain of the unit of paladins of this company was Captain Witterham, a man with luscious brown hair descending over the pauldrons of his silver and blue armor. Following in tow was another person of importance. She was dressed in a white short-skirt blouse with a pendant of a silver dragon hanging from her neck. Over her clothing, she wore a white coat with a lining of fur; over her legs, white stockings that were made of special elven cloth that insulated her well from the cold. Her black hair was flushed outward in a meek style, the individual strands shining in the light that passed across it in a glossy sheen. The priestess's best features were her eyes, gray colored eyes which held the kindness and hope that embodied all the members of Falis. Looking into them, one could see the gentleness and strength that this young woman carried despite her meager frame.

Seyumi Kaikou gave a bow to the welcoming Head Priest of the Light Temple, along with the paladin captain.

The Head Priest spoke to them in a carefully paced tone: "Your arrival was swift."

The captain responded in his deep voice: "By Falis's light, it could not be fast enough."

"I heard of the misfortune in Latent. Our prayers sung throughout the hours."

The paladin shook his head. "Let us not dwell on that. Those who gave their lives are with Falis now."

The Head Priest nodded his head, then looked to Seyumi. He stepped over to her, extending out his hands to take hers in a humble show of welcoming to the woman. Sey had no choice but to accept the gratitude, even if it irked her a little to do so. She dared not show that displeasure upon her pleasant face.

"Ah, it is so nice to see you, Lady Seyumi. Your prestige proceeds you."

Sey gave a light laugh, returning a warm smile that detested the brisk of the cold weather: "Bishop Aadavon, your kindness is most welcomed. I am here only as a messenger of Falis. I wish not to boast of my adventures."

He returned a smile and laugh of his own. "Well respected. Please, come inside. The days have become most cold."

Taking heed to his words, they began their walk to the awaiting stairs that led down into the temple. Sey, however, looked to the side, walking to the edge to stare out upon the expanse of the city of Durem. As she looked upon it, a hungering greed filled her core, her hands moving to her chest as a foggy breath escaped her petite lips in a moment of increasing excitement. With her back faced to everyone, no one could see the malicious smirk that played upon her lips, opposite of the smile she presented to His Holiness.

For that one moment, eyes of red stared defiantly onto the city.

Soon.

Wealthy Lunatic

themightyjello
The masked man turned, shaking his head slowly from side to side as he walked to the corner of the building he had just leaped from and turned down the alley there. He would need to find another source of information about this city.

THUD.

The masked man would find himself being shoved aside by what resembled a crow-like man. While the tengu was only 4'4" in height, far shorter than that of the King in Red, his strength was not to be underestimated.

"Watch where you're going, punk."

With complete disregard towards the person he slammed into, the strangely dressed tengu continued on his way. Decked out in attire created from the 'nicer' bits from a hodgepodge of different outfits, Satoshi the Bloodwing was a strange sight to behold. His feathered griffon-mane cloak billowed with each step, holding no purchase against the moderate breeze. By the way the cloak was pushed away from his own form, it was apparent that the man wore some sort of pack underneath.

Even during the brief interlude, it would be clear that Bloodwing was fully armed; two wakizashi were worn at the bird-man's sides and a long, curved dueling sword was worn on his back.

Dangerous Hunter

Ebag The II
"Maybe I just wanted to talk!"

"We never just talk." Lokas wasn't the type to bullshit. There was a war about to unfold and the soldier wasn't one to beat around the bushes. There was only two ways for this to end, and both of them were a shallow grave.

Ebag The II
"Did I interrupt a date, ya old b*****d?"

"I met your son." Again, there was the bluntness. No need to ******** around, Lokas was straight to the goddamn point. "He's reforming the front and for his sake and that of everyone else, you're never going to meet him." Lokas exhaled. While there was so much in common with Dzan, they were two very different men. While Dzan fought with the rage burning in his chest, right now Lokas was calmly regulating his breath and taking in the little details. Axe was still on Dzan's back. Right arm was a prosthetic. Ear implants made unbalancing him difficult in the past. High pain tolerance. Lokas's mind was assessing the best way to begin and end this.

Suddenly his left hand snapped to the grip of the rifle and he was in motion. There wasn't going to be anymore talk, no more taunts, no more bullshit. He didn't bother unfolding the stock, that would be bad for sustained shooting but Lokas was a goddamned professional. Small bursts would do. His movements were ******** perfect conservations of energy, doing as little as possible to accomplish the right result. For one, he didn't raise the gun completely to his shoulder, not that he was firing from his hip. He was aiming low. Cut the tree down at its ******** roots. An amateur would have blindly sprayed at thigh height, hoping for a bullet to stick. Lokas was anything but. He swept his sights in from his left to his right and woulds squeeze the trigger for a couple of two-round bursts when Dzan's legs came into his sights. Why left to right was important was because to the left was the street, to the right was the storefront wall. If Dzan wanted to dodge, he'd go towards Lokas's left. If he tried going right, he'd end up cramped against that wall and cut down at the knees anyways. If he charged head on, Lokas would still have plenty of time to take a leg out from under him. Funny thing about when you're running, the kinetic energy of a car hitting you at 20 miles per hour in your thigh will trip you up and send you face first into the pavement.

Lokas knew one bullet wouldn't end this, but maybe. Just maybe. It'd buy him a little distance. Keep the ******** out of arm's reach.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Lokas Samandar

Lokas knew one bullet wouldn't end this, but maybe. Just maybe. It'd buy him a little distance. Keep the ******** out of arm's reach.

+++The last phrase would cause a shock to happen through his body but then he was moving. He was indeed going right, but his backpack was loose on his back. Easily coming off and whipping out further. Knocking the gun off kilter to make the rounds to miss and ricochet before the backpack was thrown to tangle into the gun with its straps and everything to get in the way. It'd hang from the front so he'd either have to shoot through it, lose the killing velocity of the rounds(sure they'd still hurt like a grox-reamer), or use a back up weapon. Already the chainaxe was free though. Yanked suddenly from the backpack as it would get caught up and revved up and swung towards the vest to get it out of the picture. Just barely enough to graze it with the teeth of the weapon; but that'd be enough to demolish a vest. The entire time he closed the distance. He'd choke up on the axe when he was within true striking distance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff