Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the most tragic figure?

Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Elder

(There aren't turns except during specific instances. In this case, if you want to post you can post as this is free roam time)

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Terra: We'll see.

*Kat and Cain take Bato to a free room, in order to fully rest from his ordeal.*

Elder

Opal: Of course if you do become my sister I'll have to strive to be better then you like I do against Ruby.

She pulls out her scythe and points it at Terra before putting it away and smiling

Diamond: I haven't got long Shade.

She holds up her arm to point a spell at him but her arm blurs.

Diamond: Damn it, she didn't give me nearly enough juice.

Diamond shrinks down and transforms into a chibi, female version of Rezile.

Diamond: Ah crap! I look like that stupid bobble head on the desk. At least I remembered my gender.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas reforms in the space, only two doors remain. Judas walks into the middle one. the Terrain changes. He's back in Doc's old town, standing on top of a hill under a tree, the wind kicks the petals around him. he looks into the distance, the old Ruby is running up the hill towards him. she stops and pants to catch her breath, but no noise comes from her mouth, she smiles and Her lips move, but no sounds follow. Judas hears nothing. he looks at her bewildered. Ruby cocks her head to the side and laughs, again silence. Judas tried to think to himself, but he cant even hear his own inner voice. A maddening sensation overtaking him, this pure silence, the isolation, he realized, he wasn't sure how, but he did, this is the power of inner self, of how he identified, he tried to explain it out loud but no sound, he screamed some sort of rage filled rant, his arms flailing, he stomped his foot, the earth cracked but no sound, then suddenly the final words left his mouth as he roared them at Ruby*

Judas: I CANT LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU ANYMORE!

*the scenery is shattered, the whole world seems to fall away. Judas is left face to face with a static figure of Ruby, it stares at him, tears seeming stream down its face as if on a loop*

Judas: That's just it...I've been fighting without a sense of my own identity. I have only been fighting for you, for the memories of you i have, for What i lost. what I'm trying to regain...but that's not anyway to live...I need to find my own way, my own self...

*Judas hugs the image and it shatters into shards of static*

Judas: So that means the last Door...

*the scenery reforms, into a blinding white cathedral. Judas turns around and stares his mother in the face, she smiles and kisses his forehead*

Rina: How've you been love?

Judas: It's been a wild ride so far, when I started this journey, I'd all but given up on this world. I would have my moments of passion or whatever, but, for the most part I was blase', I would just lul around with Cain watching him fight and train...but now I have a family again, a Reason to fight aside from Joy or money.

Rina: so there you have it, you Light side source, Love.

*she kissed his forehead again and the scene blacks out. Judas comes to, he slowly opens his eyes and Milenko helps him sit up*

Milenko: How'd it go?

Judas: I feel...i dunno how to explain it...like I'm whole.

Milenko: good, well seems like its all about to go down. Here take this...

*Milenko hands judas a frosted over Vial. he pops the lid off and drinks it*

Judas: Is this?

Milenko: Yeah the revitalizing Potions you mom used to make From Rezile's blood. I've been toying with the formula, for Cain's blood...how did it work?

Judas: Its...amazing, its not as effective as the original but damned if i dont feel at my top shape. Lets get ready.

*Milenko Leaves Judas' room and he puts his clothes on*

Elder

(Nuts to it Z)

Shade laughs at the comical figure that Diamond has turned into.

Shade: Why would you turn into a *snort* chibi Rezile with boobs?

Diamond actually appears sad as she looks at her form.

Diamond: You know that feeling you get when you look in a mirror and say, "that's me there". I haven't had that feeling in over 10 years. I... forget myself sometimes.

After everyone finishes training they head back to the ship. Ruby checks on the clock.

Ruby: Wonder if Judas is up? Bet he's hungry if he is. Better go check.

She picks up a few pieces of food and a glass of water before slowly opening the door quietly in case Judas was asleep.

She hadn't cleaned up since her sparring so she still had leaves and twigs in her hair and some tears in her outfit.

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
*Shade stops chuckling when Diamond makes her remark about forgetting herself*

Shade: On the other hand, having a corporeal body does has it perks. An example being you don't have to bother with body limits like broken bones or blood loss... or dying of old age it looks like...

* At that, Shade's attention seems to drift off briefly, observes his hand as he flexes and moves his fingers around.*

Shade: I think after I'm done being used for target practice, we continue this conversation later, I think I have some side research that might be of some use to the both of us.

*After the training was over, Shade headed towards his room, preparing some stuff in case diamond was interested, and then proceeding to study his tomes,*

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*When Ruby opens the door she feels a slight breeze, she looks and See's Judas is not in his room, but his window is open*

Elder

(I was gonna post yesterday but Gaia crashed on me)

-before they leave-

Diamond: I did envision my revenge. To just sit in a barren room with my soul gem on a pedestal. To watch as time ate his flesh while my crystal prison remained the same. But such a thing would take to long and I have better things to do.

-after the return to the ship-

Diamond: Hey Ruby, give me a bit more juice. I want to make a form at least 5 feet tall.

Ruby gives her a bit more energy and Diamond follows Shade.

Diamond: So what is this side research?

Ruby looks into the room. She puts the items on the counter.

Ruby: I'm going to kill him.

She pulls her tonfa out of the desk and looks out the window.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*when Ruby sticks her head out she sees Judas has made his way top side, he's standing on the top of the bridge.*

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
Shade: Heh, it's a secret to everybody.

*With that, Shade closes the tome he was reading as he looks at her now.*

Shade: I'm researching into a way on how to achieve a state akin to ascension, or something like that. These physicals bodies have a limit to them, and there not all created equal, Judas and Terra for example, have probably lived longer then some civilizations have existed; while a human such as myself, has like roughly eighty or something years.From that I'm looking into the possibilities ascension has for extending one's life. One of the other benefits of it is that unlocking it grants a s**t ton power boost as well to the ascended, enough power lets say that you could form your own body at will maybe?

Elder

Ruby begins walking along the hull of the ship keeping Judas in sight.

-Shade's room-

Diamond: The forces you are playing with are not to be taken lightly. To fully understand yourself and accept yourself can grant you much but perhaps not what you desire. I shall share something with you. The void that follows behind every existence abhors those that seek to evade its grasp.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas stands in the Dim evening light. His Red hair catching the remaining Rays of sun. He's wearing Black pants a Black Tank top and his boots. He spreads his arms wide as a breeze hits him, it pulls his hair to the side, he leans his head back, and lets him self be taken by the gust he gracefully falls away from the stable surface of the ship. He falls almost flat for a moment before gravity pulls him head down, He closes his eyes, His stripes pulse with red light, the light consumes his form and bursts away, replaced by shimmering Golden beams. Majestic angel wings white as the clouds open, a few stray feathers catch on the wind, Judas spirals and then shoots straight up, he pauses, the sun to his back his hair a lustrous Silver mane topped with a Crown of blacked thorns, long and straight, his eyes piercing blue, pale as the morning sky, his face and body feature soften to an almost feminine form. his abdomen covered in white bandages, his legs in white baggy pants tied off by a pair of Armored boots each crested with a Blue gem. Golden chains bind his arms, he pulls them apart and the dangle from his wrists also covered in white wraps. his stripes a Golden yellow. Judas Lands on the surface of the ship once more. he turns to face the sun*

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
Shade: Damn, figures so, nothing worth having is ever that easy. Still, untapped power sounds just as appealing, if not more than extending my life. Anyway the offer is still open, and with this fight, its gonna be an a feast.

* At this he smirks a little bit at the thought of it.*

Shade: Oh and before you try to warn me, I'm more than aware of the dangers of what I'm doing, I have been present for that burning pain it causes. However, the reason the stars shine so bright is because them consume themselves from the inside out, after all.

Elder

Ruby took off after Judas when he went for a fly, transforming into her light form she followed him and after he landed she hovered near him.

Ruby: The hell are you doing out of bed?

Diamond: When I have time to think about my future perhaps I can see if ascending will yield anything. Or perhaps the forms you take are just reality trying to process the metamorphosis of your soul. To show what can not be seen.

She holds up her hand again and it fades for a moment before reforming.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas chuckles, he doesn't turn around. when he speaks his voice is soft and calming*

Judas: Don't worry about me, Milenko helped me heal my soul.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff