Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the most tragic figure?

Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Elder

(Alright let's make a gamble for the final play Kiddo. Let's say Terra can strike from 4 directions. I'll lay them out and you pick one before reading the post. If you pick the one I pick you're down to just Kat and the fight continues, If I misjudge where your strike comes from this battle ends within a post or two. You can strike alongside Judas, behind Spinel (who is facing Judas), from Spinel's right (where the other members are), or Spinel's left (largely empty space). Chose wisely Kiddo twisted )

With the rapidly shifting locations from Terra along with the over powering sense of Judas's fury Spinel finds herself having trouble focusing as precisely as she had before. She taps the stolen knowledge of the two greatest threats and like an instructor she hears Ruby's thoughts as if they were her own.

Ruby's knowledge: He's in so much pain and in such a frenzy. He won't make any fancy moves... he doesn't need to. He'll just tackle you, and if he grabs you he'll bat you around like a child's play thing before either burying his fist in your chest and ripping out your heart, crushing your head beneath his heel, or ripping you limb from limb. This is a classic Terra moment. How many times has Judas charged the front line while she slit tendons and throats from the shadows?

Spinel thinking: If Terra were to strike along side Judas their combined might would normally be enough to overcome me but here I could stop them both... Terra has seen what I can do and she probably wouldn't risk losing the two strongest fighters. But she is blood thirsty right now so she might enjoy sharing my life's blood splattering onto both of them. From the right? Maybe, open me up just enough to let the other mages draw blood knock me off balance and secure the kill from Judas. But if I over reacted I could send enough energy to kill her and maybe the weaker players, to risky for her taste normally. Behind? This is her preferred striking pattern, it's what I've been waiting for the entire time. But I have failed to hide that I expect such a move from her also she has seen me weave spells and strike Bato with my tails so she may fear that. Left? Best spot to hit me without risk to herself from Judas's rampage or my counter attack hitting one of her friends. it is the best choice, the obvious choice for someone who has claimed to know what her family knows of her... to obvious. All for the choice.

Spinel stands as if ready to do battle with the berserk Judas barreling towards her weaving her tails through the air reading a spell for Hell's King, all the while waiting for the energy spike that would herald Terra's attack. When Terra leaps out Spinel performs a 180 and rips the space that had been behind her asunder with claw and energy. The room thrums in response to the out pouring of energy and the preventing of massive structural damage such an attack would normally inflict upon a room.

-The chosen-

The chosen had been racing down hallway after hallway, through boardrooms, offices, and labs. Banks of terminals containing life times of data but no one dares bar their path and many shrink away for fear of being noticed by such beings.

The members who aren't flying stumble as the facility shakes under them slightly. Despite the concealing runes the chosen feel the surge of power as Spinel attacks.

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Terra signature keeps moving faster and faster, before it appears like mist from the sea to Spinel's left; the direction favored by her mother, and her dominate hand. Her eyes want blood, as she drive her left katar into Spinel's chest, swiping the right to try and decapitate her with no mercy.*

Elder

(Forgive my delay and the rambling I'm about to put down. Hopefully I'm coherent enough to get this done. Also thinking about it technically Terra's left would have been behind Spinel but that's just late night brain ramblings.)

As Terra comes out of the shadow she feels the rush of movement and the crash of power just 30 degrees to her right as Spinel attacks the empty space behind her. As Terra moves in she sees a look of surprise in Spinel's eyes.

Spinel thinking: WHAT THE?! Why is the brat there? Didn't she see that spot was an obvious spot and likely to be struck? Damn!

Spinel twists her tails, breaking off her spell craft, Terra sees that it was a greater demon seal spell. Judas would have gone through it but it would have torn him apart doing so.

The katar sinks into the soft flesh of Spinel's neck despite Spinel trying to shift her weight enough to lean away from Terra. The slash right showers Terra with arterial spray, and while the left katar draws blood it is denied the crimson bounty of its counter part.

Before Terra can follow through or Spinel can counter attack Judas land devastating blow to Spinel's back.As his gauntleted fist continues to its destination on the other side of Spinel's torso Judas feels the shattering of spine and ribs while the Hell fire plays on her lab coat and flesh. With a burst of energy aimed at bisecting the scientist Spinel is sent spiraling into the wall, her blood spraying everywhere like some scarlet tie dye project.

The walls dim again as more power is drawn from them. Spinel reaches a shaking hand into her lab coat, finds a syringe and injects herself with its contents. Her throat wound mends just enough to stop being life draining but there is still a horrible scar. Her form should have broken but she still maintains her hold on it. She pulls herself out of the hole with slow methodical effort. Her right hand has started forming signs that both Terra and Judas would know if they had reason to recall. Spinel speaks in ragged gurgly tone due to her wind pipe being hastily patched together after Terra had severed it.

Spinel: Be prepared for the consequences of your actions. Every Unifier, every Chaos incident, massacre, and disaster from today onward will be borne by your shoulders. Let in not be said that Specimen 24, Spinel died in fear. BLOOD BANG!

With that spell all the spilt blood detonates with devastating force. Susano'o's form is broken which is all that kept his head on his shoulders but he pitches forward onto the ground and would have been spiked had the spikes not withdrawn when Terra landed her attack. The lights on the wall and ceiling come together in spots and rain down like cardinal comets each standing member being targeted by at least 3 of these last stand strikes.

(with that Spinel is basically open for an @$$ whopin once the attack is done, she may react but her tank is pretty much empty and her reaction time is impaired. So have fun)

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( im honestly not sure what a "Cardinal Comet" is, meaning i dont get the reference here. so I'm not sure how to react to them. I'll post my "after tha" bit, feel free to fill in the blank for me smile ))

*Judas lumbers over to Spinel, his hands dripping with her fresh blood, his eyes burn with hatred, red flames trailing from them. He looms over Spinel, his shadow engulfing her*

Judas: Give...Back...

*he kneels his nose almost touching Spinels, his breath cold and foul, each exhale a plume of steam, his fangs dripping with black ooze that felt icy as it fell from his maw*

Judas: Give...her...back, Or Die.

Elder

(I was using more red terms. Basically the energy formed on the walls and ceiling and than streak towards the team. Kind of like that comet from "Your Name" only energy instead of rock. Torso sized balls of energy)

Elder

(We'll also book end your post. It'll be interesting to see what's left for him to talk to. Come on people give me a good show. Let me feel the release as mounted frustrations against this character are laid bare in a flesh rending bone splintering crescendo of pain.)

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dr.Dilbert
(We'll also book end your post. It'll be interesting to see what's left for him to talk to. Come on people give me a good show. Let me feel the release as mounted frustrations against this character are laid bare in a flesh rending bone splintering crescendo of pain.)

(( I mean, we all HATE Spinel, but no ones been playing a Vengeful hate lord, I think savagely beating a person whose basically dead isnt really our style this time around ))

Elder

(I'm trying to think heat of the moment. Sure Judas is off balance from the attack so he gets there late but other people might launch their attacks during the final attack. One last chaotic burst. The reason I gave her status is to give you guys some wiggle room for ghosting her. A thrown punch that Spinel tries to duck but ends up taking it in the side of the head, stuff like that. Sorry my time line of events and intention was poorly presented. I'll wait till tomorrow before posting Spinel's final action. Either evasion or counter attack. Can't wait to see. Remember the streaking energy balls hit hard and explode like a tank shell)

Elder

(Alrighty then)

Spinel leans against the wall and chuckles.

Spinel: You simpleton. Those two are the same thing.

If Judas doesn't end her that moment she slumps to the ground.

Spinel: I don't have time for your tortures and your time is limited too.

She places 2 fingers over her chest.

Spinel: I've made my choices.

With that Spinel fires a thin beam straight through her heart and goes still. Her lifeless hand falls into her lap as her head tilts forward. After a few seconds the room manifests multiple doors. One door opens to show the chamber where the gems are still sleeping in their tubes. A console in the center of the room would seem to be the station from which to control them. The memory gems are embedded around the center console, each facing the gem they are connected to.

Another door is blown open the the elemental chosen enter the room ready for a fight.

Chione: So much blood.

Geo: It would appear we are late to fight. *He sees a few of the teams bodies* No, not comrades.

Rose: This room... it is drenched in death.

Cassiel: In so many ways.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas shakes his head, and turns away from Spinel. Still in his demonic shape, He walks toward the end of the room, and retrieves Hope. He carries her into the Gem room, walking toward the pod that houses Ruby. he raises a clawed hand to the glass. a blood tear rolls down his face, and lands on hope's cheek *

*Bato looks up at Cain, tears in his eyes*

Bato: She said they would come back...why aren't they back?

*Cain embraces his student, pulling the boys head to his chest. Cain realized, that for all Bato had been through, and the strength he had, he was still only a child*

Cain: I shouldn't have asked this much of you...I'm so sorry.

*Milenko joins the embrace and the three drop to their knees together*

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Terra is breathing heavily, her eyes still violently red. She can't seem to shut down her adrenaline, but fights so desperately to stay in control. She makes her way over to the console, to try and make sense of it, and to set things right.*

*Kat runs over to Shade and embraces him tightly, crying her heart out.*

Elder

The tubes give no response to someone looking at them. The Gems inside still as statues.

Terra sees on the screen all the Gem's names as well as an all command. Once a target is selected another menu pops up with options like, view, edit, program, delete memory, reformat, and at the very bottom release.

Rose makes her way over to Oliver and Joan.

Rose: They've been dead for a little while now. Hardly any warmth in their flesh.

Chione: Can't you do something?

Rose: By myself I'd be hesitant but with so many of us here I think we can pull it off. Cassiel, Cain, Ember, I need your help. Gather our fallen together.

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Terra contemplates, before choosing to only release Ruby. The fiery monster was enough to handle after their exhausting battle.*

Elder

The memory gem lights up and disappears as Ruby begins to stir. Suddenly her eyes snap open before she smashes out of her tube. She goes into her Unifier state while moving to strike but sees her target isn't who she thought it was so she leaps over Judas, summoning elemental blades and her tonfas as she lands. Her wide eyes scan the room, her muscles taut ready to pounce.

Ruby looks at Judas and Terra. Judas, while looking more monstrous seems to be in fair shape physically. The form in his arms confuses Ruby but Terra looks far worse, Ruby lets out a gasp through clenched teeth.

Ruby: Terra?!

Terra runs a hand through her hair nervously as she begins to speak but starts as her hand comes back wet, her hair still dripping with Spinel's blood. The scent finally reaches Ruby and her eyes which had been filled with confused wariness now betray shock. Her head whips between Judas and Terra.

Judas nods to the unspoken question and another silent moment passes. Ruby looks at the room in a daze, not seeing the carnage in the other room though. Ruby puts her right hand on her face and clenches her left hand tightly around her tonfa. She speaks softly as if to herself.

Ruby: Damn it.

She quests out mentally to see where everyone is.

-the other room and the chosen-

Geo goes to pick up Ninja but Ninja.

Ninja: I ain't dead yet.

The rest of the chosen gather up the dead and lay them next to each other.

Rose: We must hurry before their souls depart.

Together the 4 chosen repair and resurrect their fallen friends.

Oliver puts a hand to his chest and grimaces at the motion.

Oliver: Bloody tart ruined my shirt. The missus is gonna be cross with me.

Joan gasps and goes to move but Rose puts a hand on her chest and pushes her down.

Rose: Easy Ms. Avalon. Your charges are safe.

Sakura's eyes open still filled with terror. Her mind is in shock as it tries to piece together the overload of sensory information.

(Sorry for the ghosting. I don't think I did anything out of character but if I did let me know)

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas takes a deep sigh of relief and his Demonic form gives way,he clutches Hope close to his chest now having to use both arms. He walks to Ruby, and pushes his forehead against hers, his horns are cold, but his skin is warm*

Judas: Ruby I...

*Cain, Milenko and Bato finish their moment just in time to see everyone being revived. they all seemed relieved*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff