Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*After a few moments Milenko jolts back to normal*

Milenko: wuuuuuh....Good news, you were right. I CAN do this.

Judas: Its gone hurt isnt it?

Milenko: Like you wouldn't believe...and Kat is currently indisposed with Bato.

Judas: Great...

Milenko: Okay lets get started.

*Milenko begins to set up her spell ground and do her thing*

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Terra nods, a sad smile forming on her face.*

Terra: We were close...our families have always been close, so we were like kin...she was like the sister I always wanted. The cool, big sister.

*Terra goes silent, lost in thought*

Elder

Onyx has made it through about a quarter of the rock.

Onyx: My slashes are weak. I should have broken that rock within 5 strikes. Practice though.

-behind the rock-

Opal: Interesting. Was she like she is now? Strong willed, fierce, and protective to an almost self destructive level.

-somewhere else-

Diamond: Come now, Ruby didn't give me that much energy. I can't keep this form up for much longer you know. So come out come out wherever you are.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( Doc's characters always ask this, but we don't know because he never described Ruby before razz ))

Elder

(Oh but there have been hints and allusions to her and what she did XP )

(If this doesn't fit with something that would happen with Terra feel free to tell everyone to ignore it)

Terra remembers when she visited Doc's town once when she was 10 or so. She had gotten separated from her aide and wound up on a playground. After timidly shaking in a corner looking for someone to help her a group of kids walk up.

They don't seem to like her and seeing her timid nature they bully her. After shoving her and knocking her down Ruby finally finds her. The kids try to bluff but Ruby stares them down demanding they apologize. One boy tries to shove Ruby but she flips him rear end over tea kettle and shoves his face in the sand before dragging him over to Terra and twisting his arm demands an apology. After that she lets him up and glares at the rest of bullies who back off.

Ruby helps Terra up and smiles.

Ruby: I was wondering where you were. Don't worry I'll get us home.

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Perfect. x3 ))

*Terra looks up at Ruby, wide pink eyes in awe as she nods, taking Ruby by her hand as they walk off.*

Lil' Terra: Okie, sissy!

End of flashback

*Terra smiles*

Terra: She was...still spirited in fire, but she was more like her father. Less vengeful...*She sighs*

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
Hijiri would look over at the idea of sparring and would wave her hand lightly*

Hijiri--I think I'll pass this time around.

Hijiri would sit back as the others would go about their spars and would start to think about back home wondering how her mother was, she would pray that her letter to her about fighting the greatest evil in the land wouldn't have her in the hospital tied to a bed *

Elder

(Well everyone I have discovered what is wrong and why I feel like crap. Turns out I'm suffering from my normal skin ailment along with, sunburn, heat rash, allergic reaction, and poison oak. Needless to say I hate my flesh right now)

Opal: Probably due to her being raised in the labs and on the run. But it sounds like you still consider her a sister.

At this moment Onyx gets tired of slashes and does a shockwave thrust with his staff and shatters the rock they are hiding behind.

Onyx: Now I can try working on my accuracy. Prepare...

At this moment Garnet and Ruby come tumbling out of the woods like a hurricane coming right for Onyx.

Onyx: AHHHHHHH!

He tries to run but is caught in the crossfire and swept away. Only the clanging of steel and the pounding of flesh along with a few choice grunts and goading lines can be heard. Opal and Terra see Onyx get thrown from the fray landing in the tree a few yards away.

Opal: But if you consider her a sister and I consider her a sister, what does that make us to each other?

Shirtless Lover

Dr.Dilbert
(Well everyone I have discovered what is wrong and why I feel like crap. Turns out I'm suffering from my normal skin ailment along with, sunburn, heat rash, allergic reaction, and poison oak. Needless to say I hate my flesh right now)
((You really need to stop with this foot fetishness stuff. I don't care if all the guys love you sunburning your feet and rubbing poison oak on them, if you're strapped for the cash just ask your friends.)) biggrin

Elder

(You don't want to know about my left foot. The skin and flesh I've lost, the weeping, the oil, the dry cracking, the flesh tearing, and everything else.
Ya I hid it to spare you some of the details. Look at your own risk.)

Opal dusts off her dress.

Opal: Well at the very least even though you aren't one of my kin if Ruby speaks so highly of you I feel more comfortable around you. At the very least I think I can call you a friend, who knows, maybe I'll call you sister too one day.

Shade fires off a blast at Diamond but it is neutralized. Diamond hits the bottom of her fist against her upward facing palm.

Diamond: Oh that reminds me. Shade you've had some rather bad luck dealing with spell vamping recently. As you've seen spells and energy blasts don't work on me, a natural talent that not many can boast. I can give you a few tips so you don't turn into a pile of tainted mana next time you try to absorb a spell.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Milenko cracks her knuckles*

Milenko: Okay Lets get started. lay down on the bed. I dont know whats going to happen Judas, once you're in the trance...but whatever it is...good luck.

Judas: Thanks...lets do it... I'm going to be there for you...Ruby.

Milenko: Okay in 3...2...1 -

*Milenko's eyes light up dark red, and Judas' do the same. Milenko waves her hands over Judas and her black aura cloaks him in darkness*

Milenko: you're on your own now...

- Judas sits in a dark area alone, he can hear the dripping of water on stone, he stands and looks around. three door manifest around him, One is Black with jagged gold trim, the second in white with flowing silver trim and the last is Red with plain black trim -

Judas: I see...so that's why i feel weakened. I was separated from my Soul...so it makes sense that my Dark, Light and Sense of Self have been severed from me...well Let's start with the easy one.

*Judas steps into the Dark doorway and it slams hard. he emerges on the other side, into a warped version of reality. he gazes around.*

Judas: this place...

*a voices echoes from the darkness Familiar but awkward at the same time*

Voice: Judas...welcome back.

*Ruby steps from the shadowy area, only it isnt Ruby, her hair is black and her eyes are a dark purple color. her voice skips with static when she speaks*

Ruby: Look at you...you've given your self over to me completely...Pathetic. If i left you here cold and alone, no one would even care. you are Worthless. you think I could ever love you? I am the Unifier, I am a GEM a Product of superior Genetic science, you are NOTHING without me...

* a second static riddled voice speaks out*

Voice: so Weak. So undeserving

* a similar image of Rezile steps forward looking down at Judas*

Rezile: you couldnt even stop a Malnourished Rogue, you couldn't Save me, and you can't save them. you aren't strong enough, no matter how much you try, no matter how much you gain, you will never be strong enough, never be worthy to carry my Mantel the Mantel on the BloodGrave Crown!

*Judas starts to shiver, but quickly shakes it off, he takes a deep breath*

Judas:...you're right, I do feel like this sometimes. What if i never earn your Love, or even Deserve it. What if you aren't the Ruby i once knew. What if i never become string enough to save my friends, am i really worthy of being King? ...My Dark side source, It was pretty obvious, its my Doubt. Doubting my self.

*Judas draws his sword and slashes through the two specters the shadowy remnants reform into a darker version of Judas, it stares at the ground. Judas places his hand on it's chest and it steps forward into him.*

Judas: One down...two to go.

Elder

(Z, Shadow, where are you two?)

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Waiting for something relevant to myself comes up. lol. ))

Elder

(But Opal was talking to you gonk )

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
Was gonna say I'm off looking in a book so I knowz its not my turn yet >.>;;; )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff