Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the most tragic figure?

Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

As she thrusts the butt of her weapon at Jurik, the silver flash reveals itself to be his arcanic chains,

"Gotcha."

His chains wrap around the staff of her weapon from the momentum they once had. Jurik grins as his stance stiffens, his back straightening out to make him stand tall,

"What else do you have? Show me."

He grips her staff as the bloodmist begins to cave-in on them, thinning the air for the girl and empowering Jurik's grip on the weapon. He flips his scythe in his other hand to have the blade below his fist. He swings the weapon back as he pivots on his foot, bringing the blunt edge of the head to fly towards her head.

Elder

The girl raises her stick up and moves it to the side so that the force from the strike is deflected rather then absorbed through her body. She stabs her stick in the ground with the open part of the head facing Jurik.

Girl thinking: Can't have fun chats right now, jerk thinned the air. How does he intend to survive in this? Is this mist saturated with enough O2 for him to breath freely? Focus, won't be able to build up another blast like this in this thin air.

She twirls and kicks the back of the head and Jurik realizes that she wasn't twirling for fun. All the wind she had captured has been compressed into a sphere about the size of a fist with the added force of her amplified kick. The force of the captured air is like a mini hurricane trying to plow through him.

Elder

(Just letting everyone know that cakes did not leave us she has just been swamped with finals work. I have given her a pardon this one time so please try not to bust her chops to hard. The other player has not responded so he has been removed from the equation)

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
((Yes I apologize for being unable to post in the forums, I'll try and post when I can, besides school work I was just called back to work by my boss. So from 9AM--6PM CST, you will not hear from me online, but I will post and this rp will not be forgotten.))

Hijiri sat up from her sleep as the match unfolded.*

Hijiri--Geez, I gotta start getting more sleep at night.

She rubs her head as the fight continues*
(Sorry, was feelin sick and didnt really get in the ZONE to post razz )

Jurik's eyes shoot open in suprise as his arms come up with blood spikes from the ground, spinning like a jagged drill. Hoping this will hit her or at least avenge the hit he will take, Jurik grits his teeth and readies himself for the blow.

-------------

Kayakou smirks and ruffles his hair,

"These kids now-a-days, let me tell ya. All the power and youth in the world yet they still get pushed around like this."

Elder

Girl: Crap!

Unable to shift her momentum in any meaningful way the girl puts energy into her cloths which light up as the protection runes go off. They do not stop the force of the attack they just manage to keep the jagged spikes from turning her insides into chunky soup. The spinning spikes hit her and knock her back. She coughs loudly as she gets up a few spots of blood appearing on her clothes.

Announcer: And it looks like Jurik's the first to draw blood in this match, but I wonder if that wind sphere got the job done. We can only guess till the dust dies down.

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Waits for my turn.* =o.o= lol. It's nice being back. =^^= ))

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Hijiri--Well I know that had to hurt.

*she continues to watch while stretching her limbs*

Elder

Ruby leans forward.

Ruby: What do you guys think? For being normal she's not making Jurik's job easy.

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
*looks over at Ruby hearing her question*

-Thinking::If you ask me, there's nothing "normal" about that individual, something about her steers her elsewhere, but not toward normal-
Jurik flies back from the cloud of dust, trailing blood as he cracks against the wall of the arena,

"GAH!"

His body falls as he groans, resting on his knee. His eyes shoot up as his blood whips up to form new dark chains,

"Now...you've pissed me off a bit..." A crack from his back is heard, "This body was fairly new, and you just had to wound it...didn't you?"

His blood tendrils lash out, tearing the ground as they fire at the girl at an alarming speed. He stands slowly with his actual broken chains circling around to form a decent melee barrier.

Elder

Her eyes widen as she sees the tendrils coming at her. She girl calls her stick to her and sticks the butt end into the ground.

Girl: Extend!

She grabs the head of her stick and rockets into the air as the staff extends just before the tendrils rip the ground apart. She shrinks her stick down and sits on it like a witch's broom. She holds a hand to her chest and tries to steady her nerves.

Girl: Holy molly that was close.

Elder

The girl looks down at Jurik who hasn't moved.

Announcer: 1...2...3 Jurik isn't making his way back to the ring. Has he given up? 4...5...

Girl thinking: At this rate I can just hit the edge of the ring when I come down and that will knock him back long enough for the count to finish. A little cheap but he hasn't made a move.
Jurik growls and moves into the ring within the blink of an eye,

"Tch, don't count me out just yet."

The air fissures as his bloodmist rises from the ground, his chains going wild through the air. He raises a hand and grips the girl's 'broom' by the tip. He clenches his fist as the blood seems to cover a portion of the stick, encroaching ever closer to where she rests upon it.

"Now, why don't you come back down here?"

Three tendrils of blood lash out and grip her leg, stick, and wrist. The blood begins to spread on each of the contact points, releasing a burning sensation that feels like boiling water.

Elder

When the tendrils start to move along her stick she flicks the stick so that the head connects with the tendril and absorbs the part it hits. She flicks the part that is no longer attached to the main tendril off of her stick and catches it in her net. Jurik feels his connection to that mist weaken to the point of non-existence once it enters the void that is her stick. She continues to swing her stick capturing pieces of the tendrils as she comes down. Considering she had captured artillery fire in her last match this is only slightly harder for her to defend against.

She lands in the ring a few feet from Jurik.

Girl: If you wanted to get close all you had was ask. Come on big boy, let's see what you got.

She twirls her stick behind her like a bowstaff and motions for him to come at her with her free hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff