Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the most tragic figure?

Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Elder

By the gods has it really been 6 years? Six years since I decided, "Hey, I'll make my own role play thread. Wonder how it'll do". Well I guess I have an answer that's for sure. I'm glad that I got to experience a whole different world with such interesting people. But this thread, this story would be nothing without real flesh and blood personalities behind the keyboards from across the country putting their time and talent to populating this world and coloring it with their own unique flavor.

Shadow: Your endless compassion keeps not only this thread but the people within it from becoming bitter hearted buggers. You try so hard to cheer everyone up even when you feel down. You try to hide when you feel down (you suck at it but you try razz ) so that others won't be infected by it. For one who cares so much for others you don't take good enough care of yourself at times. No matter the road ahead we'll always have your back, all you need do is ask... or don't then you can be surprised when we break down the door of who ever caused you pain and pound them into the dirt xd

CA: The true muscle of this threads army. Endless parades of chaos and bloodshed follow the wake of your own delicious brand of madness. When it comes to flat out evil or insanity no one has a monopoly on the market quite like you. But enough about your raidcall performance HAHAHA. Seriously though no one is better at giving people a swift kick in the rear like you man. Don't know where I'd be without you to pull me back every now and then and remind me of what's going on and what needs to be done.

Z: You may not be the seasoned veteran of this thread like Shadow and CA but you have had a decent tour of duty. You've gotten better since you started and I'm sorry if it feels like I'm being really harsh on you. I wonder what sort if quirky antics you'll surprise us with in the future.

Everyone else: So glad you could join us on this, the 6 year anniversary of this thread. I hope you'll stick around for another year and have your characters make their own mark in this world.

Truly you guys are the only reason I log onto this site anymore. I'm glad to have met you and my life is richer for it. Our time together has made things that wouldn't be worth my time normally become something important and treasured. Thank you all for being there for me, you can be sure I'll return the favor.

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well y’all, tis that time of year again! The ye olde anniversary of our lovely role play thread!

We have these speeches every year, and it may seem worn by some, but I find it an important tradition, and it’s always nice to have a friendly reminder of tender moments and feelings. =^^= At least, I think so.

For once, we’ve gotten more members this last year or so, and they’ve stayed! Congrats y’all! We’re happy to have ya. I love this thread. I love all the memories. I even love all the ‘what if’ scenarios we all made for the lols. Six years we’ve all built this role play’s story. Six years; I think that’s the heart of this whole thing, at least for me.

This anniversary marks much more for me than even this role play. It marks the time [roughly] I’ve known Dr, Z, CA, Kayakou, Tom, and everyone else. So many years I’ve been friends with these people. I hope for many many MANY more. We’re all close, and I consider each and every one of you as part of my family.

Dr: Your fatherly heart makes me smile when I encounter it each and every day. You keep our crazy sugar high antics in check, and calm the rage quits during games like League of Legends. x3 You work so hard in real life, but you always manage to make time for us, and I thank you so much for that. Your patience is astounding, and gives me a bar to build mine to someday. A truly amazing individual, you are. *Hugs*

CA: Wow, umm, six years with a crazy psychopath as my friend? I must have Stockholm syndrome or something XD No, in all seriousness, I love ya CA. You’re our fearsome, aggressive brother, who’s a softy at heart. I am always surprised by the crazy things you say and do. Never really a dull moment with ya. x3 When the rest of us are skittish to say or do something because of social conventions, you’re always there to flip the table and do the deed. Even though our personalities clash sometimes, you’re a true friend to me, and I am so glad Dr made the thread so that I was able to meet ya! *Huggles*

Z: Z….SIX YEARS! Omg! We’ve been best friends for so long! *Hugs* From our mage and ninja beginnings to now, we’ve come such a loooong way on the road of life. Our road has been filled with so much OMGWHY but we’ve always gotten through it. =^^= Let’s make this friendship last at least another 60+ years, okie? Ya’ve got more mischief to cause, and I need to bail ya out! XD Love ya Z, glad ya joined the thread to have fun with us all.

Our newcomers [and Tom XD] :
Thank y’all so much for joining us, and I hope y’all stick around for another year, so everyone can make a post of awesome!!! To another year down, and hopefully many more to go!

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
6 years is a LONG time, its about 15% of a life. Which is insane. most everyone in here even those who haven't been around for the entire 6 years is a big part of my daily life. Even though i hang out with my friend off line, you guys help me never have a dull moment, thats why I'm on so much.

Doc: You have been the proof that there are in fact people who are level headed 80% of the time. Which i thought was impossible. You have help me resolve issues in ways i may not have thought of. Not to mention you always try to find away around the Cynical ways of the world. I respect you for that bro.

Kitty: You're always trying to make everyone happy and you succeed about 74% of the time. Even though you and I were on the complete Opposite side of the personality scale I feel like i've been corrupting your mind slowly over the years, like a corrosive mold turning everything black. You even Rage openly now. Which i find hilarious. razz

I feel like I've said it all before, there isn't much left to say that everyone else hasn't.

Shirtless Lover

@All: I love and hate you all, equivalent to the amount of time I have known each person.

iilovecakes generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 74!

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Love the role play we got going, this actually is very interesting unlike some of the role plays I joined only to see them die shortly after x.x
But I'll do my best and continue to show up

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
*Walks up to the speech microphone, wearing god only knows.*

Okay then testing testing, one, two, three, four. One two three four. Alright this seems to be working. Okay first of I'd like to thank Dr. Dilbert for allowing me to come up here and bore you all to death with my speech. Second I'll like to thank Minecraft for causing me to wall myself up in a hole earlier today, when surrounding by monsters, so I had some time to come up with idea for what to do with this thing

So onto the more main event. Damn this thread is 6 years old, just damn, and I've been apart of it for around 2 years or so. At first I was hesitant in wanting to join this massive thread, It's pretty intimidating, but I'm bloody glad i did, since i was able to meet some brilliantly fantastic people. Ive enjoyed the time we've spent, through thick and thin, and the middle, And i very much want this thing we have going here to keep on going till we're the oldest still alive thread on Gaia.

Dr.: You magnificent b*****d. Before joining in on the thread you were just some old guy kitty knew, now your some old guy who's company i very much enjoy for the most part. I've lost count on the number of times we've stayed up talking and talking about whatever the hell we found interesting. Along with being a great friend, you've become somewhat of a rival which i shall surpass in whits and nerdyness in the future, and when that times come, I shall become the next Doctor, and the TARDIS will be mine.

CA: Damn CA, you scary, that's all i gotta say. I have to admit, at the very beginning you scared/intimidated the s**t out of me, but now not so much, guess I've just gotten somewhat use to that abundant amount of psychotic rage energy you have in spades. Along with that, your allot more humorous then i thought you were, also way more clever as well. Hopefully I won't do anything in the future to make ya want to kill me...more, I quite enjoy living.

Kitty: Kitty, Zomg girlfriend u iz ma BFF 4 lifez, Okay i"m done making you cringe from my horrible grammar intentionally XD. I just have to say thank you for harassing like no tomorrow to join this thread. I can only imagine what it would have been like if you had harassed me to join as much as you did the second time around. My mind is also drawing a complete blank here cause i really don't know what else to say except I luv ya Kitty, and you just have to deal with all the chaos that come with it.

~ Honorable Mentions ~

Cakes: I must tip my hat off to you for sticking with us for this long, especially since most people just join, do a few post here and there, and then we never see them again.

Tom: The feeling is very much shared Tommy, you Ragin Cagin Caucasian XP

Kaya: Y U NO POST MORE IN HERE !

The Other people who might be reading this thread for some reason: I know your there.

Elder

And with all that the anniversary has been celebrated. Now back to our regularly scheduled role play.

Elder

When last we left our hero's Shade found himself between a rock and a hot place as the old man hammered him with lava from the sky. Can the young thief turned mage turn the tide of this battle or will he be served his second beat down?

Elder

Find out on the next episode of The Adventure.

Elder

This episode of The Adventure is brought to you by boredom. When you have to do there is always boredom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff