Welcome to Gaia! ::

X Caster

She laughed pretty hard at this for a moment but composed herself quickly. "As if
you, Zeno, do not know why I'm here." She gestured down the path she had so hastily
ran down before. "The name's Sarah though I think most refer to me as Crystalline.
And simple enough, I'm here for the same reason I suspect you to be here for, for the
blade of Fire sleeps within."

With a quick lean forward she left the wall and began to pace about, still avoiding
the line drawn by Zeno of course. "My turn then... Let's see... You're a Riftwalker
but you're not Vaulkner. Who are you? Oh and if you get the blade, what are you
planning to do with it?" Sarah still maintained that massive bit of energy within
herself but her body language suggested a very relaxed state.
Rocza

Name: The Red Queen
Where: Vognis-2, Underbelly
With: Arcanum

It was no ordinary valkiss queen though. This one had managed to steal a
bite away from BE# Core 010 before she had departed the hull of the ship.
The creature itself had mutated at random, looking indeed like a hydra as
each head extended outward as if with the neck of a snake.

Still it kept its Cerberus motif, but appeared no less dangerous. The beast
had thin little red spikes, as if rows of hair, all down its body and with a
hiss that built into a roar, sent all of the spikes from its front in a spray
at Arcanum.

The spines fired forth like a shotgun, but notably each was attached still to
the creature as if along a thin little strand of some webbing. Should one strike
true a terrible poison would be sent along the barb in an instant.

No real form of intellect came off of the valkiss as it now acted purely on
instinct, just trying to keep Arcanum away from its nesting ground. It was worth
noting that the spines immediately began to regrow.

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Designation: Arcanum
Weight: Varies
Height: Varies
Sex: Varies
Ability: Doppelganger and Arcane
Recommendation: Recapture when able forces are acquired

"She seems mad..." said Arcanum as he observed and took note of the horrific creature's form. His hive mind AI suddenly spoke up after analyzing the barbs that protruded from the creatures front.

"ARCANUM, DODGE! ITS BARBS CAN KILL YOU!" Upon command, Arcanum amplified the kinetic energy of his jump with his Arcane power and leaped up to one of the suspension arms of the Lancelot. He was so small compared to the behemoth before him.

"Yikes. She is mad. I should calm her down," said the shape shifter as he brought up his right hand and pointed at the spikes as if it were a gun. He then fired a concentrated, bright orange beam of raw power. He readied himself to dodge backwards and use his power increase his speed enough to run along the walls of the room in case his attack had no effect on his opponent.

"Character Morph List
Dr. Gabe Finkman: Complete
Gail Quinn: In Progress
Cain: In Progress
Valkiss (Cerberus): COMPLETE
Valkiss (Tank): In Progress
Grant: In Progress
Felix: In Progress
Dr. Morgan Laurer: In Progress
Angela: In Progress
Dr. Myrna Lumiere: In Progress
Valkiss Queen (Hydra) In Progress
Sh'e: In Progress
Seraph Unit

A smile came to his face at her question. "Heh heh Well miss Sara, Your questions are a bit vague. As you know my Name is Zeno, I'm a Riftwalker, and I'm not Vaulkner, seems you have me figured out." He brushed off the first one with a wave of his hand. "As for the Blade..." He looked up thinking about his goals. "...let's just say that I wanna make a large impact on the universe."

Zeno also took on a more relaxed position, leaning on the blade Hour like it was a cane. "Though I guess if you wan the full details about me well..." He rested his chin in his arm and thought for a few seconds.

His expression changed, Though he kept the same smile, his eyes, now orbs of obsidian, seemed to became windows into the eons that he numbered his life with. The energy he had stored was released, reaching close to god class levels, enveloping him in a aura of Physics. Around him the gravity intensified even more, causing a large impression on the floor. Six blades floated behind him like wings, a pair of Hour and Minute from each past present and future. Looking back to the seraph he began to speak, a deep bellow came from his lips. "I am one who has seen the birth of worlds, and their final moments. I am the wandering man, who brings death in his wake. I am the Ageless Zeno, ever on the quest for redemption."

Abandoning his quasi-True Form as quick as it started he resumed the conversation, acting like nothing changed. "Next I must ask why someone of your strength is working for Alexander, We both know you out class him" He looked into her eyes. "What is your motivation for serving him?"
X Caster

A massive grin took her face. A display of power was it? Should that be the
game, then she had just the answer. In response, the power that welled at
the backside immediately dispersed throughout her entire body as the
Overlimit activated.

As if that was not enough, she too, began her True Form. At a physical
appearance it became very apparent why she was called Crystalline as a
solidification took place, rendering her body to appear as if it was made of
glass or perhaps diamond. The power she exuded far surpassed that of
Alexander's which only further drove Zeno's point home.

Much like Zeno had done, she relinquished it, letting it fade away. "Why
indeed. But to be truthful I don't serve anyone save whomever offers the
highest credit. Alexander wants power and he paid me quite well to ensure
he gets it." Just a shrug from her, "It's the same as when I was paid to take
out Tsukidayo whom I'm sure you know of. A job is a job. You're just a
grandstanding person, so don't think I have high motives." Her words were
almost deplorable, insulting, as if she had this great power and chose to
merely be greedy with it.
Rocza

Name: The Red Queen
Where: Vognis-2, Underbelly
With: Arcanum

She wasn't the red queen for nothing! The beam came and bit off a leg before
she jaunted to the side and readied another barrage of the spines. Her eyes
found his movement and honed in on the path he was taking. One spray at
where he would be, another to where he was, and lastly was a few stray spines
sent erratically, as if in random trajectory where he could possibly go.

The previous salvo had melted, darkening the floor with a stain from doing so
though the 'queen' took no notice. Throughout her movements though, a bit of
activity began to stir upon her backside as if something was growing or moving
underneath the leathery skin above her spine.

Dapper Hellraiser

--Xalerius Dentari--
--With: Iosara--
--Endgame--

Xalerius didn't even know what was going on in that second that Iosara jumped in front of him. A bright flash of light and suddenly Iosara had left his true form. At least now with Hahn dead, it was two on one. The odds weren't terribly great in their favor, but Alex was at least outnumbered.

"Roger," Xalerius replied, "Go for the head, stay on the defensive." Xalerius whipped out the .50 Caliber rifle as the barrel snapped into place. Without the distraction of Hahn's interference, he could at least keep moving, and Continue to fire rounds directly into Alex. "I'm assuming you're taking point for this, then?" He inquired as he fired a round, acclerated through a small gravity well in the barrel, straight at Alex's head.

Seraph Unit

Quotable Poster

Isaac
With: Claudia, Joseph, Sh'e
Mood: On edge

Just a little more.

Isaac pushed his system as far as he could, Sh'e dulled the pain as best she could. Begging his beaten and bruised body for what strength it had left. He felt the surge of energy flow through his body and mind as his level of perception skyrocketed.

It seemed as though time slowed, though he knew it was a distortion of his minds temporal perception. He wasn't just thinking faster he was taking in more information.

The dagger, he'd seen it leave Joseph's side, Claudia's negation field had erased the fire instantly but the weapon continued it's path. Claudia was wide open but so was Joseph, even at his limit he only had what he would see as seconds to decide what to do.

As he set his path his perception sped back up. With Joseph between them Isaac fired. The last shot of his MSA-Rifle and what lightning he could muster erupted from the end of the barrel at four times the speed of sound.

It was a prayer, and he'd known that before he pulled the trigger. If the shot hit it'd punch a permanent softball-sized hole through his chest, the temporary cavity would be even larger than that. With luck it would force him back into the negation field, snuffing what fire was left in him out for good.

The shockwave from the end of the barrel threw him backwards. He was struck deaf and dumb by the incredibly loud report. As he pulled himself back to his feet, his senses returned and he began to piece together the aftermath.

Seraph Unit

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Almia
User Image

Designation: Arcanum
Weight: Varies
Height: Varies
Sex: Varies
Ability: Doppelganger and Arcane
Recommendation: Recapture when able forces are acquired

Arcanum jumped from his place on the support arm and ran across the far wall in the oven of a room. The poison barbs were right on his tail, and he thought he could out run them; however, the second barrage caught him off guard. "AH!" he yelped as he stopped abruptly before that attack could connect and began flailing as he plummeted towards the ground. The third wave of spines came hurling right for him without much of a delay in timing of the attack.

As he fell, Arcanum tried to blast anything he saw with smaller beams of arcane power using the nanosuit's targeting system. There were so many though, and one managed to strike his left side. The suit, reacting to the impending attack, did its best to toughen up that location; still, the barb was moving so fast and was so sharp that it still managed to penetrate the surface enough to inject Arcanum with the venom the horrid spike possessed. He hit the ground without being able to recover as the toxin began taking effect. "Owwww....my body hurts...and I burn! Why do I burn? Ergh! Analyze the venom...and tell me exactly what..it is made out of and...what would neutralize it..." gasped the shape shifter as he tried to get to his feet, but felt his strength being sapped.

"We are already working on it. Try to stay alive until then,'" said the hive mind AI.

"That is going to be really...really hard though. This woman is not going to give me a chance to take...a break...and have a snack...at all..." wheezed Arcanum, finally getting to his feet to stare weakly at the Red Queen.

"Character Morph List
Dr. Gabe Finkman: Complete
Gail Quinn: In Progress
Cain: Complete
Valkiss (Cerberus): COMPLETE
Valkiss (Tank): Complete
Grant: Complete
Felix: Complete
Dr. Morgan Laurer: In Progress
Angela: In Progress
Dr. Myrna Lumiere: In Progress
Valkiss Red Queen (Hydra) In Progress
Sh'e: In Progress
Seraph Unit

Zeno's eyes darkened as she began her true form. The sight, and her declaration about taking Tsukidayo out, were the final peices to one of the long running riddleshe had bee questioning since becoming a Riftwalker. "So it was you..." He muttered under his breath. Standing up he grabbed the shorter of the two blades, the other kept on it's circular pattern in the floor.

"So it's all for the money eh?" Zeno asked as he began pacing in front of her. "Nothing wrong with that. The world is full of folks who do what the are able too with what they are given." His pacing continued as he measured the distance between them, saving his energy for an attack should the need arise. "Well then, how about I make you a better offer?" Hoping the Seraph's lust for money would give him an opening he needed. "How about you cancel your arrangement with Alexander, and I can give you something that'll make what you would'be earned seem worthless." He gave her a few moments to consider the offer
monoshift96

Name: Iosara
Where: Frozen Wastes: Objective Point: Endgame
With: Xalerius against Hahn and Alex

Alex's hand whirled up and swatted the bullet away as if it was a fly. As he did,
he began to brighten in appearance as a set of Holy armor was donned. The
Element shifted and set itself, giving him a very bizarre appearance as he was
still within his True Form.

"Yeah..." Iosara began, watching this display. "Yeah, I'll take point. Just... " His
mind raced, in trying to deduce how could they possibly win. It did not look good
to say the least.

"Provide suppressive fire, aim for any cracks in the armor namely the face." His
eyes narrowed for a moment, "No actually, aim at the reactor. Tear those cables
free. I've got an idea."

Alex began to walk towards them with a brisk pace, "Whatever you're both planning
isn't going to work." He lifted an arm and in his hand a titanic blade of Holy was
created. In mirroring him, Iosara charged forward with both Fire and Ice forming into
one. His makeshift blade from the dual Elements met Alex's and began to crack from
the pressure.
MrAngelOfDeath

Name: Claudia
With: Isaac and Sh'e against Joseph

The dagger hammered her to the ground. The weapon was small but
Joseph was no slouch. Still, from the ground she continued to radiate
her field which continued to kill off the valkiss that entered or neared.
Within a moment it would overtake Isaac and Joseph though that may
not be necessary anymore.

At the point-blank distance, Joseph flew backwards with a spray of his
blood everywhere and that was when the core went rogue. Immediately
a line opened up with an A.I. reporting an error.

"Warning. Beyond S Level output detected. Threat level is 3 and
identified within Laboratory Sector 3-2. All personnel are advised to
evacuate to an expected safe distance of three miles." From there it
began to repeat itself as Joseph's body began to ripple and distort.
X Caster

"Sorry but I've got a shred of honor left. If I've taken a job, I'm not going to betray
whoever bought my time." She rose up as well, mimicking him slightly by also
pacing. As he picked up his weapon, she knew that 'talk' was over and thus it
would come to blows again.

But now that she knew what he was, who he was. This time she felt more
confident in what she could do against him. "Though once I'm done here, I must
say, you and I should work together. Think about it, both of us immortal. Both of
us able to bend time to our desire. We'd be unstoppable."

Her movements stopped and she lifted a hand up. As she did, a portal seemed to
appear before her and the hand dipped into it before extracting a rather lengthy
blade colored in a lattice of black and silver. As soon as it was drawn free, the blade
gave a horrible feeling as if the Elements themselves feared it.

"At least consider it?" Came her last request as she brought the blade to her side.
Seraph Unit

Zeno ignored her reply, fir when she mentioned her involvement with Tsukidayo she had all but steeled his resolve. When Sarah began her own pacing is when he acted. Throwing Hour in the path of pacing he timed it so it would, provided nothing deterred it, stick in the wall behind her around the center of her path. Immoderately he pushed the gravity field to encompass the whole room, lowering the force to about fifty times normal to lessen the drain from in.

Once the field was in place Zeno grabbed Minute, covering he distance with a single step back. With blade in hand he propelled himself towards his opponent, aiming a horizontal slash. Behind him the portion of the floor that the blade was cutting earlier lifted up and sped towards the seraph as well. The spire made from the floor passed Zeno spiraling in it's path as if attracted to her.
X Caster

The attacks merely smashed through a crystal replica of her, blowing the
dust everywhere and immediately filling the room with its smoke. Gravity
increase or not, it still billowed to every nook and cranny, lightly coating
everything in a faint white powder.

If breathed or inhaled, it would have a calming scent as if in the midst of
a field of roses. In any case, Sarah appeared back where he started as
if she had come from the dust itself.

The woman sat on a table's edge with her blade laying calmly across her
lap. "I'll take that as a no then, such a shame." A maddening grin sprawled
across her face as she left the seat and rushed forward, entering an
Overlimit state and bringing her sword to rip through the air at Zeno's back