Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hellraiser

--Xalerius Dentari--
--With: Iosara, Violet, Isaac vs Alex--
--Endgame--

Xalerius started quantum tunneling a few of the spears aimed at him, so they went right on past him without harm. He took a leap back and began laying down another barrage of bullets aimed right for Alex's head. Xalerius scanned the area as much as he could afford to, looking for something he could drop on Alex's head. Multiple plans began to run through his head.

"What if I used gravitational relativity to create pockets of slow-time around Alex so that if he moves he gets left wide open?" he thought, "Nah, wouldn't work. It'd just slow our attacks down too."

"I could use gravity wells to modify the battlefield into lessflatland, giving us potential cover and high ground." This thought buzzed in his head for a bit "I'll keep this option open, it's not terrible."

"If I can manage to get a decent chunk of rock in the air, I can try to crush him with it." he mused shortly, "Not terrible either, and I can always attempt to crush him under his own weight with gravity if I can't."

Continuing to lay down a barrage of bullets, He weighed his options.

Seraph Unit

MrAngelOfDeath

Quotable Poster

Isaac
With: Alex, Violet, Iosara, Xalerius, Sh'e
Mood: Tired

"Why were you holding back before?"

Isaac's form shifted as the massive wave of spears were launched at them. He lurched forward a step and in an instant his entire form arced forward. He arcstepped point to point, rapidly closing the distance between himself and Alex. Searing spears of holy blasted past him as he made a long jump past his target. Each spot he stepped to was charged as me moved on.

He whirled on the ice and unleashed another charged blast at Alex. The blast destabilized his form for a moment, before he arced again.

~You're all pushing past your limit.~

~...We have no other choice...We have to stop him here or there's a good chance nobody will.~

His voice drifted again, finding it's way to Iosara and Xalerius.

"Fight around him and keep spread apart. If we bunch up or stop moving we're gonna get skewered."

Seraph Unit

monoshift96

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Designation: Arcanum
Weight: Varies
Height: Varies
Sex: Varies
Ability: Doppelganger and Arcane
Recommendation: Observe Final Experiment

"Arcanum. There is nothing here besides our possible destruction! The facility has gone critical. Energy fluctuations are beyond measurement. We have to leave, now!" exclaimed the nanosuit to its host.

"I guess you're right. Let's go," he said sadly. The ship then rose back up into the air and blasted off away from the facility, fire and explosions licking the ship's rear as it left.

As they flew, the radar began going insane and his suit piped up again in as much distress as a robotic voice could muster, "High Class Maelstrom forming to the south of us!"

"Sounds like fun! Let's go and make a grand entrance!" said Arcanum excitedly.

"Negative. It was suicide to approach that military base. It is madness to approach that amount of power so close to the surface!"

"That's why I'm driving! Assuming control now!" said the shape shifter before taking hold of the reigns and changing the course to elemental storm ahead.

It would only take moments going at top speed of the military carrier. Arcanum had the ship locked onto the being exhibiting the most hostility, Alex and all of his Holy glory. As the ship flew towards the power hungry leviathan, the shape shifter let go of the controls and walked back towards the Lancelot. It still needed time to charge, but it looked like time was not on anyone's side at the moment. "You are insane. You could get us eradicated!"

"Nonsense! This will be fun! I just need to attach some fun stuff to this super death ray...there we go...And now to open up the hatch!" he said as he placed some peculiar box on the Lancelot before pulling the lever to open up the rear door.

Once it was fully open, he shoved the Lancelot out of the back and flung himself outside along with it, grabbing blazer rifle on his way out while shouting, "WHEEEEE!" just moments before the ship would impact Alex and anyone else that happened to not get out of the way. Arcanum and the Lancelot would hit the snow and become buried from hitting the ground hard mixed with how deep it actually was.

MrAngelOfDeath

monoshift96"

Seraph Unit

"Character Morph List
Dr. Gabe Finkman: Complete
Gail Quinn: In Progress
Cain: Complete
Valkiss (Cerberus): Complete
Valkiss (Tank): Complete
Grant: Complete
Felix: Complete
Dr. Morgan Laurer: In Progress
Angela: In Progress
Dr. Myrna Lumiere: In Progress
Valkiss Red Queen (Hydra) Complete
Sh'e: In Progress
Iosara: In Progress
Violet: In Progress
Isaac: In Progress
Alex: In Progress
X
Seraph Unit

"Damnit!" Zeno screamed, no longer dedaling with hiding. If time wouldn't effect her, then he'd just hve to alter his own. Hastnening himself he was now moving faster than humanly possible. In tandem with his own speed boosting coated Sara in field of gravity to slow her own reaction, if only for a few seconds.

Once Hour and Minute made their true strike on the Seraph, a blinding inferno shot up around his foe. in the after math of the column of fire, Zeno had saw that Sara disappeared "s**t." He exclaimed wiping the sweat from his face a rip in space opened up and Zeno stepped through chasing after Sara and the Blade of fire.
Rocza

X Caster

MrAngelOfDeath

monoshift96

Name: Iosara
Where: Frozen Wastes: Objective Point: Endgame
With: Xalerius and Isaac against Alex

"Well I hold back so I don't blow the facility with us in --" His words were cut short
as a holy lance sailed by, clipping his face. A paint of blood covered the sand and snow
of the debilitated desert. He cursed loudly hitting the deck and clamping a hand to his
face.

In fury, Alex moved like a blur as both hands swatted the myriad of bullets coming at him
from in front by Xalerius and then afterward as Arcanum arrived. However at this ship's
descent at him, something curious happened.

Almost impossible to see, it would be a blink and a torrent of flame. Sara appeared right
next to Alex and with Cerberus in hand, she uttered its command. "Even the infinite of the
abyss..." Her form billowed with a pitch black flame, "Can gaze right back into one that
beholds it." With that completed, the blade came down and it was as if the maw of hell
opened up and swallowed the ship, leaving nothing there.

Right after, the blade swung again, sending an enormous gout of flame to consume both the
Lancelot and Arcanum should the latter remain near the titanic weapon. Noticing her arrival
Alex was almost possessed by the desire to tear the weapon from her hands but he knew better
than that, instead he continued to provide a defensive field of holy armaments around both
of them.

"This is bad." Violet stated plainly, noting Sara's arrival. "That blade is already awakened
and we are not going to beat it, not even my regeneration can prevent something of that
magnitude." Studying the situation for a moment, she headed over to Iosara and began to help
heal his face. "Give us a cover, even if it won't hold long. Anything will do. We need to
devise a plan as attacking them head on will do nothing, especially now that Sara is there.
She'll just erase anything that comes head on."

Dapper Hellraiser

--Xalerius Dentari--
--With: Iosara, Violet, Isaac, vs Alex & Sara, with Arcanum standing over there--
--Endgame--

"You got it!" Xalerius Shouted as he began using gravity to tear the earth and rock from the ground, compacting it into many walls, various pillars, whatever he could muster, and compressing it back into a solid. "How in Hades are we going to deal with that?" he muttered under his breath. "Alex was bad enough, now we have to deal with a time-manipulating blade? Dammit."

He momentarilly calmed himself, long enough to ask "So what's the plan? is there any way we can get that blade away from them?"

MrAngelOfDeath?

Seraph Unit

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

The snow would melt away easily from the fiery blast, leaving a great crater in its wake. No trace of Arcanum or the Lancelot was seen, only solid earth. They were most likely vaporized by the attack. At least they would have been if Arcanum did not know how to move through earth based materials thanks to the knowledge gained from a certain space pirate.

"WARNING! WARNING! MASSIVE HEAT SIGNATURE DETECTED! KEEP A MINIMAL DISTANCE OF 80 YARDS!" said Arcanum's nanosuit as he burrowed through the soil, dragging the charging Lancelot behind him.

"Greeeaaaat...now how to deal with energy signatures like that? Let's make our way towards our potential allies. We need to gauge what their Elements are. Once we know that, a plan of action can be devised more accurately," he said to his panicking armor. Changing course and keep a significant depth until the two strong energy signals above him were more out of range, he headed towards the three less powerful ones.

MrAngelOfDeath

monoshift96

Seraph Unit

X caster

"Character Morph List
MrAngelOfDeath

monoshift96

Seraph Unit

Rocza

"Well if you'll allow me to intrude." Zeno stepped out of a rift appearing on the same side of Xalerius' barrier. "First of all, that witch doesn't manipulate time so much as she abuses it, and the blade she has is Cerberus, the blade of fire." Positioning himself in front of the others he allowed the two blades to orbit around his waist.

"I'm aware that this is the first time I am meeting a few of you, but there is no time for introductions. Right now, as one might say, it's game point, so how about we give it all we gout huh?" He questioned the group. "Now it's unfortunate, but I've interfered with Houkana too much and will be all but useless against him." Rubbing his chin, he looked up in thought. "So I'll leave Alexander to you while I'll handle Sara and the Lancelot." Taking a step forward he stopped between Xalerius and Violet. "Though Alex with a highly awakened blade versus you guys with the freshly awakened Status blade, hmmm." Lost in thought he let the blades Hour and Minute fall in front of Xalerius and Violet. "It's not interfering if I set my weapon down and you use it right." He smiled. and walked towards the back of the group. "Unless we've any objections."

Quote:
The blades Zeno left in front of Xalerius and Violet would pulse slightly as if calling out to them. Even though they were but a portion of Gilgamesh, the blade of Physics, it would still greatly amp the power of the two of them. Once grabbed the blade would assume the shape most comfortable with the wielder. Also if the two of them reached out, they could have a near perfect mental bond.

In addition to the power increase, the two understand the prime timeline of the universe, in particular the events that transpired on the planet Cerberus,and he fight for the blade.

Dapper Hellraiser

--Xalerius Dentari--
--With: Iosara, Violet, Zeno, Isaac Vs Alex & Sara--
--Endgame--

Xalerius turned to face this new person, a little suspicious, but the offer of help was much needed. "I think I'll take you up on that offer, we're going to need as much firepower to take down Alex as possible." He replied picking up the blade in front of him, the blade shifting into the form of a large battle axe. He felt a large increase in his powers and an influx of knowledge rushed into his mind. He could feel the hairs on his neck stand on end. When it was over, he looked Zeno straight in the eye. "You come back to us, you hear me? I'll need to return this blade and thank you properly when this is over."

MrAngelOfDeath

Seraph Unit

X Caster

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Arcanum was almost to the second group of lower power levels when that area exploded with more power. This caused him to halt his progress. "Woah! What is all of this nonsense? Is there anyone not exploding with super powers...granted that I'm hauling around a doomsday weapon capable of eradicating a planet, but this is getting ridiculous. If this was a video game, then we just stumbled onto the final encounter. In any case, let's just keep track of the one that tried to kill us with super fire," he said mostly to himself. Backpedaling, Arcanum made a big enough den to house himself and the Lancelot comfortably beneath the super power houses directly above him. The goal was to get the Lancelot fully powered up and then launch the sneak attack while one of them was distracted. Hopefully the flaming sword wielding woman would be destroyed instead of the holy man, but he would take what he could get. And as long as he was presumed dead, he had the advantage, but he could not stay beneath the ground forever.

MrAngelOfDeath

monoshift96"

Seraph Unit

"Character Morph List
X
Seraph Unit
Rocza

X Caster

MrAngelOfDeath

monoshift96

Name: Iosara
Where: Frozen Wastes: Objective Point: Endgame
With: Everyone

Uncertain really, Iosara opened his mouth to answer however he was silenced by Zeno's
appearance. Letting the man speak, he gave a sigh of relief at the notion that he was also
one who wielded such blades. One was not handed to him and it was not hard to tell why.
At this point the angel could scarcely stand, let alone continue fighting Alex.

The blade hummed in Violet's hand for a moment before shifting completely. It took a
bizarre appearance for her, turning into something that no longer even looked like a weapon
and instead resembled a ribbon. She seemed almost confused for a moment but remained
silent.

While the group had convened with Zeno, Sara had passed off the blade to Alex. The man
looked overjoyed at this, staring at the weapon in awe. "With this my contract is completed.
Enjoy your new toy." She stated matter of factly to him. A mocking salute came from her and
she looked at the ground below them. "I will be collecting my bonus now, have fun Alex and
do let me know if you need my service again."

Her words more than likely never even reached his ears as he looked the weapon over. Power
just poured out of him in a wreath of flames and for the moment he was blind to everything
around him. Moving onto the next set of business, Sara left him in a flicker and appeared down
below to where Arcanum had been preparing the Lancelot.

"That weapon doesn't really work like that you know." The woman called out to the shifter as
she pulled her sword out from a vortex that manifested near her. "But that also doesn't really
matter. How about you get away from it and go play with the others above, hmm?"

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Location: Beneath the frozen tundra. Arcanum vs. Sara. End Game.

Arcanum was busy at work preparing the Lancelot when a guest appeared, although he did not really jump at first. He was distracted with the error of output he was getting. "Yeah, I know. It's supposed to be for destroying whole planets, but re-purposing it to destroy homicidal maniacs is close enough...it is just getting the riiiiighttt...Wait, who am I talking to?" he said as he stared at readings before slowing looking up to see Sara wielding a most deadly sword.

"AH! The woman that tried to kill me! If I had known you were coming to visit, I would have put tea on the kettle," he said startled. Regaining his composure after the awkward moment of being caught with his metaphorical pants on the ground, Arcanum addressed her request for him to just give up the Lancelot and leave to go die. "See...as much as I would like a warm, fiery bath courtesy of someone whose mother did not hug him enough, I cannot really hand over a device to someone without proper clearance, even to a beautiful person such as yourself. Clearance being someone not working for a madman. Ooooohhhh...sorry, that does seem to include you. Bummer," he taunted as his Arcane power was welling up inside him while grasping the blazer rifle hanging off his shoulder.

His suit, including himself, was analyzing Sara in order to determine just which element she was capable of. It appeared to be physics since she was able to rip a hole in the fabric of space on a smaller scale. Her teleportation ability could possible fit that bill as well. Further observations were needed to figure out how to counter this deadly assailant.

MrAngelOfDeath

monoshift96"

Seraph Unit

"Character Morph List
Grant: Completed
X

Dapper Hellraiser

--Xalerius Dentari--
--With: Iosara, Isaac, Violet vs Alex--
--Endgame--

"So what's the plan, then? inquired Xalerius, "Now we have the three of us against Alex, with Iosara being relatively out of comission, but we're still lacking a plan of attack. Looking at Violet and Isaac, "I have an idea, not sure how well it will work, What if I used gravity wells to make hyper dense rock balls, then launched a bunch of them at Alex and reversed the gravity fields holding them together like massive frag grenades? Can you guys play off that?"

Seraph Unit

MrAngelOfDeath

X Caster

Quotable Poster

Isaac
With: Alex, Violet, Iosara, Xalerius, Sh'e
Mood: Tired

"Just do it. We can't beat him in a direct fight we'll have to overwhelm him" Isaac rotated his hips and took off.

He strafed a wide arc around Alex, shooting arc after arc of electricity into their flame-wreathed opponent. He could feel his soul pressure skyrocketing.

"MAKE YOUR MOVE NOW!"

Seraph Unit

monoshift96

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out