Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

Isaac
With: Claudia, Joseph, Sh'e
Mood: On edge

"KEEP ON HIM!"

Isaac stepped into Joseph instead of away, putting himself inside of the neutral zone of the seraphs attack radius. The bad thing about fighting with a blade was that it was a possibility for an opponent to get too close.

As he stepped in towards the seraph he drove a plated shoulder into his chest and threw a knuckle strike at the inside of the seraphs arm. If it struck, the strike along with the electric charge coursing through him would be enough to make him potentially lose hold of the blade. His free left palm shot in front of his nose and up towards the seraphs chin to unleash another charge blast.

Seraph Unit

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Designation: Arcanum
Weight: Varies
Height: Varies
Sex: Varies
Ability: Doppelganger and Arcane
Recommendation: Recapture when able forces are acquired

The air in the bowels of the ship was toxic and acrid. The crash had destroyed so many containers of various chemicals and biological agents that it made bottom half of the ship too dangerous to even venture through, which is probably why nobody came back after trying to explore the wreckage; Valkiss had also made a home in the derelict ship's bowels. Lucky for Arcanum, his suit shifted itself to create an air purifier within itself; plus, Arcanum morphed his innards to be able to withstand high toxicity of air quality just in case; having learned how the Valkiss could adapt to any environment has its applicable perks. That did not mean he and the suit were not keeping an eye on the poison levels in the area.

Arcanum came to a halt upon coming up to a blocked door. There was too much debris to climb over, so he had to move everything by hand. "Man...this blows. I want to just blow this crap out of the way, but the shrapnel would just end up impaling me or something else horrible would happen. If I had thermite, I could just melt through, but noooo. This is not a video game, so that sort of convenience will not be popping up at all. Stupid ship being stupid broken!" grumbled the science experiment as he went to work.

He worked for an hour straight without rest and made all sorts of noise. This echoed all over the ship and confused some of the denizens as to where the exact location of the source of food was. That did not stop the valkiss from gnawing on every bit of scrap and make more tunnels and further hollow out the ship's interior. Arcanum could not care less about any of his ruckus, he just wanted to hurry up and complete his self given assignment and then treat himself to some ice cream or some other multitude of desserts. After throwing the last part of scrap out of the way, the shape shifter pushed on through. And after walking, crawling, sneaking, jogging, and hopping in succession for what seem for several miles his energy radar in his helmet suddenly began fluctuating immensely. "Oh, ho, ho? What do we have here? Huh? HUH?"

"It appears we are nearing the Lancelot. All power to the ship has since dissipated, and nothing else could possibly give this much output. If we keep track of how strong the readings get in proximity to the Lancelot, we should find it," informed the hive mind AI to its host.

"OH! I super agree with you! This is wonderful news! I just wish everyone was here with me so we can experience all this excitement together," sulked Arcanum as he trudged on through, his radar and lights from his helmet being his guide.

"Character Morph List
Dr. Gabe Finkman: Complete
Gail Quinn: In Progress
Cain: In Progress
Valkiss (Cerberus): COMPLETE
Valkiss (Tank): In Progress
Grant: In Progress
Felix: In Progress
Dr. Morgan Laurer: In Progress
Angela: In Progress
Dr. Myrna Lumiere: In Progress
Sh'e: In Progress
monoshift96

Name: Iosara
With: Xalerius

Hahn seemed to make little attempt in avoiding the attack. With a horrible squish he was compressed into the space
but it seemed only momentarily as he melted through the plating and reformed most of his upper body. "You fight like
all you have is one Element." Came his giddy voice as he brought both hands up, attempting to mirror Xalerius' attack
by wrenching up parts of the floor's paneling. With two hoisted into the air, he slapped them together, attempting to
sandwich his foe in the middle.

As the panels were sent, Hahn stepped out of the metal and revealed that he had successfully rebuilt his entire form
at this point though his clothing was still soaked in his own blood. The once pure white lab smock was now painted in
a crimson.

Alex and Iosara's fight had reached a new intensity as the former's True Form had completed. Iosara may have been
able to excel at many things in his life, but combat was not really one of them. The two angels clashed time and time
again, spewing flame and smoke everywhere around the room, though Iosara had successfully began to lead Alex up
into the air.

They were hardly at any real height, but enough so that the collateral shouldn't spill into Xalerius and Hahn, though
Iosara was still waiting for a moment in which he could attempt a coordinated attack with Xalerius.
MrAngelOfDeath

Name: Claudia
With: Isaac

Joseph's recovery was sluggish as it took a long moment to adapt to being outside of that thermal
armor. Electricity coursed through him from Isaac's combo and he was sent staggering back but
quickly the two were overwhelmed by another outbreak of valkiss. Three came up from the floor to
snap and bite away at Joseph, as if using Earth themselves.

A fourth and fifth seemed to warp right into existence on either side of Isaac and as if in high speed
both came to try and bite down on him. Two more came up but were cut down by a swathe of
lightning from Claudia who had appeared once more.

Fully energized as she had found a conduit to 'borrow' from temporarily, she hissed and popped as
electricity came off of her. She began to channel something together for the moment as a mass of
Air welled together in her hands.

Joseph though wasn't having any of this. His right arm had indeed gone limp but there was still a
few cards in his hand. Quickly he moved his left up to his heart and grabbed hold of something that
he gave a rough twist to. Immediately a force billowed from him and at point blank the valkiss near
him were vaporized by the intense heat he began to generate. (At the distance between him and
Isaac it would be burning hot but not actually damaging)
X Caster

She hurried along, stopping to let the ringing in her mind fade but otherwise progressing along well.
Unbeknownst to her though the rooms were indeed shifting and changing, bringing her slowly right
back to Zeno.

As the room came close it dawned on her that she had been deceived however that was just fine.
If he wanted another round, this time she was mentally prepared to fight a Riftwalker. With a sly
smirk her run became a walk and she took a slow stride coming back in.

"It's rude to keep a girl who's clearly refusing your advances." The jeer followed with a coy laugh.
It was very faint but the woman was gathering just light amounts of energy from the surroundings
and wreathing herself in it, as if preparing for something big.
Seraph Unit

Zeno gave a playful chuckle in response. "Well shucks, and here I thought ya were just playing hard to get." He gave a simple smile, while his eyes focused on the Seraph walking into the room. "I wouldn't step much farther in if I were you though." The blade, Hour, cut a line 3 feet in front of her."The gravity on this side is several hundred time more than normal, something even over-limit would have difficulty fighting in." A knowing look spread across his face. "For now I just want to talk."

Once fully in the Room, the hallways shifted once more, sealing her in he room. "Now than," Zeno continued, "I've a few questions, that is if you don't mind." His hand reached for the hilt of Hour, preparing for any attack she may try, while Minute drug lazily around him in a circle on the floor.

Dapper Hellraiser

--Xalerius Dentari--
--With: Iosara--
--Endgame--

"What the hell?" Xalerius exclaimed as Hahn emerged from the metal ball. He gasped in surprise as Two floor panels came up beside him and prepared for a fatal blow. "LIKE HELL!" he shouted, Keeping the metal a small distance away from his body with a gravitational field. Xalerius attempted to counter Hahn's offensive with another crushing field of gravity, which would condense Hahn's body into a ball the size of a small ball bearing. "If this works," Xal thought to himself, "I'm changing the vector of the gravity field to shoot him directly into the crossfire from Iosara and Alex, If I can't kill him outright, maybe the fight between those two can burn him to a crisp. let's see him regenerate from that." And with that thought, vengeance burned bright in his heart and mind.

Seraph Unit
monoshift96

Where: Seraph Laboratory, Endgame
With: Xalerius against Hahn and Alex

Another laugh as the gravity field collapsed onto him and sure enough he was on the receiving end of heavy
damage from the attack. Though, this time he stopped screwing around and shifted himself. His feet had grown
into the very metal he stood upon, solidifying the entirety of the mass and cementing it to the ground. Though
unmoving, his body became dense already, avoiding the gravity well's attempt to crush him further.

In return now, he lifted both his hands up and sent a massive area of the floor that Xalerius stood upon
into the air (A circle with about 15 feet of diameter around Xal). His goal was to try and smash the man into
ceiling and crush him. At the same time, his morphing body finally found what he had been searching for as
he connected himself to the power grid underneath them all. Electricity started to hiss and spark off of his
metallic form now.
X Caster

Her approach halted at the line and so to, did her gathering of power. "Right then... Talk." The grin became
a simple smile now. "And what would I possibly possess that could gather the interest of a Riftwalker eh?"
A sound question really, one she was very curious to learn the answer to.

Sarah's movement reversed, with her pacing back to the wall and leaning against it. The power that she had
collected ceased in expansion but now condensed to the small of her back as if being stored in the event that
she needed to continue gathering it in. "On that note." She interjected quickly, "You'll of course do me the
return favor of answering any questions I have, won't you?"

Quotable Poster

Isaac
With: Claudia, Joseph, Sh'e
Mood: On edge

Isaac squared up as the Valkiss leapt towards him. He felt the plates on his arm shift as they bit down. He could feel the pop of breaking teeth as he blasted electricity into both of them, They froze as all their muscles locked up.

With a roar Isaac cast the dead valkiss aside and charged forward again. With every step he launched a bolt of lightning across the room. He was focusing on the core that Joseph had activated with each blast.

The heat grew as he closed the distance between him and the Seraph. He felt status flow through him again as the armor cooled down. Isaac grabbed a valkiss as it jumped at him. One hand locked around its throat as the other arc welded it's way through the creature's chest. He dropped the dead creature and shot another powerful arc of lightning at the Seraph.

"You're not melting your way out of this this time!"

~You won't be able to handle pushing yourself this hard much longer.~

~Just dull the pain and keep me in the fight. If we fail there's a good chance we'll all die anyway.~

He could feel the heat beginning to creep through the plating. Isaac knew that his time in close range was limited at best, he needed to strike now. Already he could feel the heat beginning to sear his skin.

Isaac charged forward into the Seraph, launching a flurry of electrified strikes at his chest as he closed the last steps between them.

Seraph Unit

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Designation: Arcanum
Weight: Varies
Height: Varies
Sex: Varies
Ability: Doppelganger and Arcane
Recommendation: Recapture when able forces are acquired

Arcanum rushed through broken corridors and damaged hallways, following the energy signature of the super weapon, Lancelot, to its source. After what seemed forever to Arcanum, roughly twenty minutes, he came to a rock wall.

The barrier was made by the impact of the Vognis II. The stone mountain had pierced right through the haul after it was dug up by the impact. Staring at it and tapping his foot, Arcanum wondered how he would get through without the powers of Grant or any type of explosive charge. "I wish we could check to see if there is another way around this, but without the power of inter-webs and electricity we can't, huh?" he asked his AI.

"Correct. I can bring up diagrams of the ship, but it is useless if the passages that would lead us to an alternate route were blocked. We believe we are hard pressed for time as it is given the circumstances. We would have to accelerate our speed of search exponentially if we wanted to make up what would be lost searching at our previous pace," explained the AI without a hint of humanity.

"Welp, that just means I will have to do this Grant's way..." said the shape shifter with a sigh.

"Question. How do you plan to do that? You do not possess terra-kinesis or any earth based powers."

"It's fiiiiine. I've watched Grant enough times to figure out how he does his magic mumbo-jumbo. And Felix's lady friend could do the same thing, and that gave further insight and stuff. Now, watch this!" explained the super human with some chuckles here and there. He then placed his hands over the rock wall. Charging up his arcane power, he sent vibrations through the surface of the obstacle. Within moments the stone moved away in a circular formation to form a tunnel big enough to allow him through.

"Query. We understand. You charged up the atoms making up the stone before us and forced them together and made the surrounding area more dense. Looking up research, it states that Arcane can mimic other elements if the wielder has the mind to do so. It is powered by understanding and imagination of the user."

"What? I just wanted to make a door. Grant just places his hands on stuff that is rocky or metal and moves it out of the way. So I just did the same thing and it worked! He would be so proud of me!"

"...Acknowledged...your power comes from curiosity and...possibly ignorance...Computing this hurts us."

"Awwwe. Do you need a Band-Aid(R)?"

"Negative. A bandage would not solve the problem."

"You sure?"

"Affirmative."

"Okay, if you say so."

Without further delay, Arcanum moved through his self made tunnel and into the antechamber that housed the Lancelot.

The weapon was relatively large and gave off immense heat signatures on thermal scans. Circular in shape and almost resembling a cannon, the Lancelot was anchored the walls of the room and high off the ground as he continuously drilled through the floor towards the core of the planet. Arcanum whistled an impressed note as he marveled at the destructive machine. "That thing is awesome. But how do we turn it off? Can you remotely do it like you can with cruisers or holomonitors?" he asked.

"Possibly. You will need to get close in order for us to establish a stable connection. Heat signatures off the device are high. We will buffer up our defenses to allow enough time to get close and begin hacking procedures," said the suit without concern of the circumstances before them.

"Okay sounds goooooood...what's that noise? You know, besides the loud roar of a super weapon enjoying its destruction of a planet?" asked Arcanum as rumbling from above caught his attention. He stared up at the ceiling and awaited for his surprise. And it came in like a wrecking ball. A valkiss queen in all of its hydra like glory crashed erupted from above and came crashing down before the shape shifter. "Huh? I thought it would be like some huge poodle thing or a giant space duck for irony. Because Duck Hunt, that's why!"

The queen hissed and roared and drooled from its many hound like heads before its prey. With a steel like hide and immeasurable strength, this creature was going to be an issue.

"Character Morph List
Dr. Gabe Finkman: Complete
Gail Quinn: In Progress
Cain: In Progress
Valkiss (Cerberus): COMPLETE
Valkiss (Tank): In Progress
Grant: In Progress
Felix: In Progress
Dr. Morgan Laurer: In Progress
Angela: In Progress
Dr. Myrna Lumiere: In Progress
Sh'e: In Progress

Dapper Hellraiser

--Xalerius Dentari--
--With Iosara against Hahn and Alex--
--Endgame--

The gravity field Xalerius formed around himself to stave off the first crushing blow barely held against the second onslaught, He had stopped focusing on the defense and tried to crush Hahn, after all. Thanks to his gravity field, he was almost pinned in midair. He could move freely, but only within a limited area, and he'd have to stop assaulting Hahn for a second to warp again. He could see Iosara and Alex trading blows up top. "I need to get in that fight and help Iosara." he thought to himself. With the floor torn up as it was, Xalerius noticed multiple gas lines exposed to him now. "You know what's great about electricity, you freaky a*****e?" Xalerius shouted, creating another gravity field almost on top of Hahn, "It's a ******** blast!" And with that the force of gravity tore open the gas lines, all that inflammable gas heading straight toward Hahn's sparking, now-metal body. All the meanwhile, His defense still just managed to hold, at least his focus was stronger now, not trying to do ten things at once.

Seraph Unit
Seraph Unit

Zeno let out a sigh, keeping his attention on the Seraph. "I'm glad, never was one for fighting. My name's Zeno by the way" Relaxing a bit he shifted his position. "So it seems we know each other's secrets. As for what I want well..." He bounced his head in thought for a few moments. "I guess the first question would be, well how about what should I address you as." he asked realizing he didn't know the Seraph's name. "After that I would like to know why you are targeting Cerberus." He left the question vague, not indicating either the Planet or the Blade to see how she would respond
MrAngelOfDeath

Name: Claudia
With: Isaac, Joseph, Sh'e

Approaching Joseph in close range was as brave or foolish a feat as possible. The
Seraph wasted no time bringing his modified AUG sword into a stance and beginning
to slice and cut the arcs of lightning as they came at him. White hot burned the
blade with the light intensifying with each cut he made, to the point that even he
could no longer look at it.

Joseph's eyes clenched shut and he focused on just heat signatures, picking up a
large amount of valkiss but then amidst them Claudia and Isaac. A few valkiss tried
attacking him but withered away from the heat he billowed out just moment's before
engaging Isaac in a frantic melee. The flurry that came from the Status blade met
his weapon as they clashed.

Each hit sent a cascade of fire and electricity to rip through area around them,
causing such disarray that a few maelstroms briefly flickered into existence before
dying out. Claudia looked on helpless for the moment, trying to think of what could
be done.

Then it made sense, it was risky but she had to try it. Joseph's flame abilities were
akin to a Phoenix. But if stripped of them, he was little more than a simple man with
a sword. She began to channel that same Elemental cancelling effect from before,
radiating a field that seemed to 'kill' the modified valkiss if they entered. Muramasa
took note of this and looked for any opening to try and get away from Isaac, finally
leaping away and throwing one of the auxilliary AUG weapons on his side at Claudia while
she channeled. The spout of flame that accompanied it was nullified right away however
that merely masked the weapon underneath as the dagger whirled for her neck.
monoshift96

Where: Frozen Wastes: Objective Point: Endgame
With: Xalerius against Hahn and Alex

Hahn absolutely detonated as the gas vents all poured onto him. The explosion caused
even Iosara and Alex to momentarily pause. Realization hit Alex at this and he
shimmered through the air appearing a distance away. "Well now you've done it." He
said almost non-chalantly, "What a mess really, I was having fun with you Moscline
but looks like it's time to go."

His hands came together and an oppressive level of Elemental output practically
devastated the room. Just from him gathering a mess of Elements, the very panelling
and structure of the room began to warp and wither away. Within his hand came a
super condensed sphere that he threw at Xalerius with full force.

"Oh sh-" started Iosara as he whisked through the air to act as a shield for his
ally. Both hands came up and rapidly warped the temperature to meet an unstoppable
heat with an immovable chill. The blast went off and leveled the floor they were
on, painting the room in an ashen black.

As the smoke faded, Iosara dropped his barrier as the angel's True Form faded away.
Alex though, still remained in his as a grin lit up. "You both survived that? Well!
Looks like your family isn't a bunch of worthless wings after all."

Iosara looked over to Xalerius and nodded, "Good work with Hahn... But I'm afraid
this is going to be rough. He'll regenerate, but aim for his head whenever you can.
It'll slow him down the most. Whatever you do, don't let him touch you directly or
it's over." His warnings came as he rolled his head back to crack his neck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff