VILLIANS! 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 12 ]
SPEAR! 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 >

User Image
-┣▇▇▇- Mao -▇▇▇-

∝╬══ : "Help" >

"Er..."

The boy was annoyed that the intruder didn't up and leave right away. Seeing the situation though it seemed that the two hero girls wouldn't mind defending their place of quarters Although an all out fight wouldn't end well resulting with the roof collapsing on them and the like. But Simon was ready to escape in such a situation and was sure Mao would be fine. The only irritation would be his current interests being damaged in the occasion. Simon was a rather curious person and to entertain his curiosities had taken on a 'scientific' method of living. Unfortunately he was still young and acquired more help than anything to get where he was. Mao himself being one of the helpers he came to befriend.

When offered to let Simon have his way he kind of smirked. At least the guy was in the living room area now. Much easier to clean up messes there than in the rooms. It seemed now Mao was groggily waking up. There were too many people and the constant noise was too much for him to rest normally so he figured he may was well attempt to interact. Perhaps he could get some new games beaten and checked off his list as well. Throwing a pillow he hit Simon from the distance. A total sucker punch. "The hell was that for!?" Mao shrugged and began yawning and stretching. Hunger began to hit him though. And seeing Ivan's body on the ground brought him little comfort. At the same time though it was kind of relaxing having him in that state. He grinned evilly as he went from the couch, over Ivan and then made his way to the kitchen.

His path was altered though when he noticed Kendal trying to find her way to the door. With a sigh and a rub of his eyes the blue haired boy made his way over to Kendal. "Hungry? Food?" Then it occurred to him that he probably slept in and everyone was fed by now. For the sake of the girls he hoped otherwise.

"...Need something?"

Company: Vaan, Kendal, Telia, Unknown infiltrator
Weapons: Katana, Mauser, Revolver

~Currently on MaoRadio: The Strokes- Fear of Sleep

Liiroy_Jenkins

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Gravity_Dragon

Cheow_sky
User Image
-Ⅹ-

<- 'Unknown' or Mel ->
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Syndicate's Monster"

Current names: Unknown, Mr. Mystery

"Mystery eh? That one's new." He smiled cheerily, "And my senses are sharper than your lies sweetums. I'm not really blind you know." Pointing to his eye wrappings. Little did he know that she had a trick that would trigger his panicked state which would not end well for either of them. He continued to stay close to her personal space as he led her out the door. It seemed to make her uncomfortable and that was causing him a bit of joy. Mel was curious about her insistence on giving him fear though. The boy had fear but it wasn't something particularly easy to trigger. Or was it? Man you're a moody one, he thought referring to himself.

"Well I never did say I was against Spear," As they were finally outside. Mel really hoped he'd be able to return to the restaurant in peace later. "I was just against them thinking they own this place... So... the way I see it.... they obey me....let me do whatever etc.... and we'll be on happy terms. I don't much care what they do to the other supers. In fact they're doing me a favor. Getting some of those pesky people out of the way so I can do more of what I want. Then again I do get bored without a good fight..." His mood became saddened for a split second and then he got over it upon noticing a stray cat. "Fiona! I've missed you!" The boy scooped the creature up and he began nuzzling it with affection. "Er...I've been out of town for a bit....Isn't she precious?" At this point Mel was in her face again with cat.

.."What's my name?"..

Company: Girl in Orange

-Ⅹ-

General Sticky

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
User Image

Pumpkin

Pumpkin had a scowl on her face as she walked with the mysterious person. She didn't like how close he was to her, and it was obvious that he knew it. She turned a shade of red when he caught her in her lie about not being scared of anything."Okay, maybe I do have fears, but everyone does, and my powers happen to involve manipulating those emotions, so you do not want to be on my bad side."

As they left the restaurant, Pumpkin started to wonder about what scared the fellow she was hanging out with. There were so many possibilities, and Pumpkin kind of wanted to know what they were. But he did look like he could probably beat her in a fight, so she decided to keep her face as normal as possible. Pumpkin had a small laugh when she heard him say he wasn't necessarily against SPEAR."You must be joking, there's no way they would want to work with you, or anyone with powers. From what I've seen, they want to get rid of everyone who isn't normal, and so far that seems to include you, no offense. They might ignore you for a while, but I bet they'll come after you eventually, they'll come after all who aren't completely human."Pumpkin didn't like the idea of anyone being taken by SPEAR, no matter if they were good or bad, because she wasn't sure what happened to those who were captured. She really didn't even want to think about it. Unfortunately, it was difficult for her to get an idea out of her mind once it was planted there.

Then a cat was held in front of her face, and that seemed to drive the thoughts of horrific experimentation from her mind. Pumpkin didn't really mind cats, she didn't like that they ate mice, but she liked their association with her favorite holiday. She reached out and scratched the cat behind the ears.
"Cats are good creatures, friends to witches, fluffy and strange."Pumpkin mumbled, partially to herself. She knew her comments didn't make much sense while she was dressed in her civilian gear, so she tried to explain as best as she could."Normally...normally I dress like a witch. I've just chosen not to today because my preferred garb would most assuredly alert the authorities."

Thoughts: "I should buy a cat, but it would probably disturb my spiders."

Sicx Hell

((Pumpkin is so bad with socializing. XD ))
User Image
-Ⅹ-

<- 'Unknown' or Mel ->
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Syndicate's Monster"

Current names: Unknown, Mr. Mystery

Mel was a little surprised to hear her mention her power like that. That meant he would be prepared. "Ever heard of an ace in the hole? Don't rat out your powers so easily. You must be a newb..." But she was right, fear sucked and was hard to fight against. Usually being the one instilling fear in his targets it was easy to see the advantage. Although considering she seemed to be fresh meat Mel wasn't too worried bout himself, more worried about her. Well, her as a capable minion. Her reaction to the cat was a good one. "They're like my kindred spirits...I see a few dogs from time to time too but then it leads into fights and asserting dominance.... such a pain." He continued to nuzzle the cat. "But I get excited when I see them again..."

The boy motioned for her to continue following him. "So Newb, you think Spear won't work with me eh? Guess I better convince them. You can use fear? Well let's use that to the advantage. I can induce fear as well....well...via real methods that is. Kukuku. But you may want to dress up and 'hide' your identity. Besides...authorities are nothing to worry about. I gots plenty of scary toys." A really evil smile showed some teeth and he released the cat back to its habitat. He held his right pointer finger up and turned it into a blade. "Fun scary toys...Are you in? You can be the witch and I'll be the unlucky black cat to walk down their path~." The last little bit he sang lightly.

.."What's my name?"..

Company: Witchy

-Ⅹ-

General Sticky

(( seems fair. Garb is an interesting choice of words though... usually hear it from ren people. hmm... ))
User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary
XXXCurrent Whereabouts: In the mall, distrubing the peace and spying with security cameras.

"If you're good at something..."

Rather than follow Vex into the mall, Mary deviated into a side street just long enough to pull on her new black wig in solitude and away from the prying eyes of mall security cameras. Vex had his part of the plan, now she had to work on hers. Her part required a bit more subterfuge though.

Wig in place, Mary strolled her way into the mall and then she waited. She didn't have long to wait before she heard a scream coming from one of the stores. It was followed by another and another. Soon, a crowd veered past her in droves, screaming about rats, a monster and some kind of massacre. That was her cue. Vexxen was definitively eager to get started. She supposed what she had seen on the walk was just nerves or, maybe even, anticipation. Regardless, it was her turn.

Mary hurried around a brightly lit corridor. It was one of those that you might go down to get to the mall bathrooms. Instead, this one turned at the end and continued in a long, white hallway. There were doors on one side; Electric, Janitor and, finally, Security. The now dark-haired woman knocked on this door frantically, as if the hordes were on her heels, which they very well could be. Mary hurried her breathing, as if she was panicking and knocked frantically again before calling at the door, "Hello? Is anyone in there?"

She heard a shuffling behind the door and a nervous response, "Yes. Yes! I'm coming!" The door opened to a thirty-something-old man. He looked about as frantic as she was, holding a cackling radio in one hand and grasping the door with the other. His eyes darted down the hallway past Mary.

Before he could ask, she explained, "Rats! They're everywhere! You have to help!" The dark-haired woman pushed herself closer to the door way as if seeking shelter from it. Noticing this, the man ushered her in, with a last look down the hall, and bolted the door behind her.

"I-I saw it on the camera feed." The man motioned to the camera footage rolling on two huge monitors mounted on the wall. He tried to soothe the distraught woman though it seemed like he was speaking more to reassure himself than her. "It's alright. It's alright. We've called the police. They're coming."

Mary looked to the live camera feed. Vexxen was definitely making a mess of things. Rats ran amuck around their king. She wondered if he was enjoying himself or if it was just part of a job for him. 'Focus.' She told herself. She couldn't break character just yet. "What can the police do about that thing!? What're we gonna do!?" The dark-haired woman dry sobbed into her hands.

The man's eyes softened. He set his hand softly on the young woman's shoulder, "It'll be alright. Just calm down. I'm sure you'll be fine. Look, we'll just lock ourselves inside until they get here." The man smiled reassuringly and the woman stopped sobbing, "Doesn't that sound alright?"

The woman wiped from her eye and sniffled but she nodded, "Yeah, that sounds alright." Suddenly, her hand flicked up. Something buzzed to life and then there was the smell of burnt flesh and hair. The man jolted and spasmed under the electric shock of Mary's taser. When she finally released him, he fell in a crumpled heap on the ground. He wouldn't be waking up soon, if ever. Mary let out a sigh, finally able to break character and get to work. She took a seat and started on the computer. "Now, what's our friend up?"

Meanwhile, sirens and emergency vehicles screech down the crowded city streets as people flee the shopping center in fear.

"...Never do it for free."

Cheow_sky

Tenacious Genius

4,650 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
Lucas Thomas Edge
A.K.A. Bubbles

We look at world through distortions;
We filter life through ourselves, through our experience....

User Image
Having made it to the shopping district, Lucas was having little luck on his search. He didn't really know what to look for; but there were few buildings that weren't still in business. He should have expected that, he supposed, the shopping district contained premium land that would likely never stay abandoned for long. Still, he didn't know where else to look. The Warehouse district would of course have abandoned warehouses, but he wanted more than one location; and he wanted his first to be near other regular humans. In truth, Lucas felt in way over his head. How did you decide who was allowed in, how did you defend against traitors; it was all so complicated. Perhaps, at the end of the day; he would just open up a club or something. Somewhere that people could be protected while they were there where he could prevent fighting; but then he wanted some place where they could live.

Despite his lack of luck in finding a suitable building for a safe house; Lucas did find something interesting. He found a horde of people scrambling out of a mall, screaming and crying as they did. It didn't take a genius to realize there was something terribly wrong with that picture. Not wasting the time it would take to change, Lucas simply decided to conceal his abilities with his powers. A thin bubble armor enveloped him; it distorted his image right down to the colour of his clothes. Facial recognition would be impossible, and he would leave no finger prints; he was ready. He had quickly parked but didn't get out of the car, at least not the old fashioned way. He melted into bubbles and quickly burst; seemingly instantaneously the bubbles appeared inside the mall and burst, revealing Lucas A.K.A. Bubbles.

The first sight Bubbles saw in the mall was people scrambling to get away from rats; which indicated the same person responsible for the previous night's events. Someone would have to stop the culprit, and Bubble hoped that person would show up soon. Meanwhile he'd do what he could to help people, which for the moment meant helping people escape. He needed to conserve his energy, but he also needed to help as many people as he could as quickly as possible. Thus he devised a plan to combine his healing powers with his teleportation. He used his healing abilities to conjure up a bow; but rather than heal with the arrows he infused them with teleportation energy. They were bound to a fixed location, outside the mall, thus he could teleport many people with very little energy spent. The downside was that he had to shoot each person and they wouldn't be going very far. But ultimately he felt it was the best possible compromise.

So there he was, standing on the top floor of the mall; bow in hand and baseball-bat on his back, shooting shoppers with his teleportation arrows while his bubble-armor protected him from the rats. It would have been quite the sight to see if all the people who could apparently see it weren't terrified.

...We don't see the world as it is, or even as it could be;
We see the world as we perceive it to be, as if looking through bubbles.

Company: No one
Current Activity: Shooting shoppers with teleporting arrows to get them out of the mall.
Wearing: Distorted bubble-armor.
OOC:

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Telia said nothing in reply to Kellin comment. She had said her piece, and his attempts at angering her further were barely childish. His little attempt at barging her was met with her not moving. It would be akin to trying to shoulder aside a wall. She paid about as much attention as a wall would have too.

The Kendals merging into one was not unknown to Telia. The girl's energy was familiar, so it's changes were easy to pick up. Telia said nothing as the girl dressed in what looked like Mao's shirt simply ignored them and left. It was like karma was determined to laugh in their faces as the news suddenly opened to reports of a giant rat destroying a mall, and eating people alongside the hordes of regular rats causing additional chaos. Vexxan had made his move aparently, though Telia had no idea what his plan was.

"I feel like your world is doing this on purpose, Sapphire. Kendal just left, and Vexxan is in the news, eating people. Let's see where where he's at and go pick the kid up. I'm sure this will be more of us being called liars, but I did promise her I'd help. After that we can put him in his place. I'm sure SPEAR will stick their noses in just far enough to get bitten off."She said, sounding rather annoyed and somewhat disgusted with the whole situation.

With that she headed for the door to leave. As she passed the common room she spoke up again. "Heading to the mall to pick a fight with Vexxan, and if I'm lucky, a mess of SPEAR goons. You're welco,e to tag along if you like Mr. Wizard. I'm sure watching a small dragon beat on the rodent of unusal size size will be entertaining or something. Mao, I'm sure the civilians will need some help. Up to you if you and Ivan tag along though." she said, opening the door. She didn't wait for responses as she left. As she approached the door to the street, Telia vanished from sight, her cloak again doing a perfect job of hiding her.

Company:Kendal, Sapphire, Mao, Ivan, "Mr. Wizard" Kellin, and Debbie the cat. : Mao's Simon's 'Safehouse'
Translation:

Liiroy_Jenkins
Meow

Sicx Hell
Ivan SMASH

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
I am Kendal

Cheow_Sky
Now he's poking the dragon. Not a great plan.

((((OOC smile )))

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
User Image

Pumpkin

Pumpkin felt rather stupid for having told the mystery person her main power. And though she was technically a newb, only having started on her path towards being a super cool villain the other day, she did not appreciate being called one.

"Scaring is not my only ability, I've still got a few secrets up my sleeve. The terror I cause is just icing on the nightmare cake, so to speak." Pumpkin felt very proud for not mentioning her scream, it was the only one of her powers she hadn't already accidently mentioned, with her teleporting being the reason she was taking to the mysterious stranger in the first place.

Pumpkin wrinkled her nose up at the mention of dogs. It seemed like dogs had an almost instinctual dislike of her, and it had been that way even before she gained her powers.
"I don't like dogs, and they don't seem to like me either."was all she said on the subject.

She nodded and smiled when she heard he could cause some fear as well through different means. When the person she was with mentioned she might want to wear something different, and she motioned for him to hold on a second before they went anywhere else. She looked around quickly for some shadows, and jumped into them, concentrating hard on being under her bed.

Pumpkin rolled out from under her bed, changed outfits, putting on her 'going out to do some villainy' clothes, along with a scarf around the lower half of her face for added secrecy, planning that if she needed to use her nightmare face she could just lower it, and popped back to where she was before in a time that she was sure could be record setting. She jumped a little when she saw her new 'friend' turn one of his fingers into a knife, but nodded a lot when asked if she wanted to help out.

"I'm more than ready to cause a little chaos."Her voice was a little muffled, but she was very excited at the possibility of Pumpkin wasn't entirely sure what the persons plan was, but she was willing to go along with it. It certainly beat sitting around at home all day watching horror movies.

Thoughts: "Oh, I bet I'll finally get to be a big time nightmare!"

Sicx Hell

((Pumpkin's probably the kind of person who would go to the ren faire and speak to the employees only in what she thinks are period accurate terms.))
User Image

Vexxen

⁞The Rat King⁞

In less then 30 minutes the mall was empty. The shoppers who had managed to get away were now scrambling through the streets, screaming and panicking. As for those who hadn't found the exit fast enough...well...they weren't so lucky. Pools of blood lay scattered across the ground. Hordes of rats gnawed away at half eaten corpses. The few people who were still alive tried to hide themselves, but they wouldn't last for much longer... Some tried to run, but that only hastened their death. Discarded food and trash littered the floor. The lights in the mall gave out after the rats had torn through the generators. The only source of light that could be seen was coming from the windows.

The mall was completely silent, except for the occasional pitter-patter of rat feet. From high atop of balcony, a black mass of fur watched over the bloody carnage below. The creatures venomous, yellow eyes scanned over the blood and gore and within the darkness, a grotesque grin spread across the beasts head. A mixture of rat and canine teeth could be seen if one looked closely. The hulking rat creature had doubled in size since his last transformation, and after eating countless shoppers and a heaping pile of mall food, the beast had only grown larger.

The Rat King got up from his place on the second floor and made his way down a tiled pathway. His steps were surprisingly quiet for something so big. His tail swayed from side to side as the enormous rat dragged it behind him. He stopped momentarily to lick a small pool of blood from off the ground, before continuing onwards. The beast knew that the police would be here soon, judging by how far away the sirens outside were. S.P.E.A.R. wouldn't be to far behind, and he was ready for them... Now that he finally understood what he was and what he could do, he was ready. He course he still remembered 'Mary's' plan, but that wasn't going to stop him from tearing through as many S.P.E.A.R. agents as he could!

The Rat King let out a low growl, sending every rat in the mall away. The rodents slipped into the shadows, hiding themselves within the vents, bathrooms, and anywhere else they could fit into. Vexxen continued to walk deeper into the mall, away from where most of the carnage was. Until S.P.E.A.R. arrived, Vexxen would continue to snoop around the place; maybe even scare the last few remaining humans out of their hiding places. The thought made the beast salivate.

Further away, near the entrance, Vexxen could already here something going on. What it was, he had no idea, but it didn't really matter. He would get what he had come here for and more...so much more...

----

Fenton had been up all night searching for Kendal. He had looked high and low for the girl, but had yet to find her. The albino rat still had the girls scent, but ever since she was taken, he hadn't been able to pin point her exact location. It was really starting to upset him. What if he couldn't find her? What if something horrible had happened to her? Vexxen would be so disappointed in him... The white rat scurried around the city, continuing his desperate search for Kendal. No, he wouldn't give up! He had to find her!

Suddenly, he got a whiff of Kendals scent! Could it really be her?! There was only one way to find out! Fenton raced down the street, dodging feet and anything else that tried to get in his way. It was only when he jumped through a busy crowd of people, that he finally gained a clear pathway to Kendal. He saw her at the end of a corner and made a dash for her.

Within minutes, the white rat had finally reached the girl. It had taken him all night and through a heated battle with a group of pigeons to find her, but it had all been worth it! Fenton jumped up onto Kendals shoulder and squeaked happily, making himself known.

⁞ Location: Punch City - Mall
⁞ With Whom: My rat army
⁞ Inner Thoughts: "..."
⁞ Current Form: Fully Rat
⁞ Theme: Told Ya So
⁞ OOC: Time to set the scene.

isagirl909

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Ryo Tarn

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Not your AVERAGE six year old GIRL!

KENDAL

Company~ Felton
Location~ The mall
Thoughts~ Let me go!

Kendal continued running down the sidewalk until she finally started to slow seeing the apartments fade into the distance. Leaning over slightly, she panted trying to catch her breath. Standing up, she looked around her. Many people were walking around, some seemed to be head...no running for home. That was odd. Had she missed something while she'd been staying in the safe house with the others? Just then, she felt a sort of weight hit her shoulder. Turning her head to see what had landed on her, she suddenly heard a joyous squeak. She gasped with a cheery smile and turned to see Felton sitting on her shoulder just as happy as she was that he had found her again. Pulling him gently from her shoulder, she brought him into a warm hug. "Felton I missed you so much! But, you found me! You're so awesome!" How a rat had found a little girl in a city this big was amazing. He must have been looking all night.

"Where's big brother," she asked a bit worried seeing that they weren't together. Looking over to a store, she saw a large number of people gathering in front of what looked to be TVs. Scurrying over to them, she frowned seeing many legs and behinds in her way. Holding Felton closer to her frame, she squeezed and wiggled herself through the crowd, so she was now in the front and able to see. Fixing her eyes on the TV, she watched a new anchorman spoke frantically. She cocked her head slightly some of the larger words he was using not really connecting to anything she'd ever heard before. However, there were words that she did understand, and they were all she needed. Large rat. Mall. Big brother was at the mall! Her eyes lighting up at the adult's faces held sheer horror, she fought her way back out of the crowd and looked to Felton. "We can go see big brother now," she said excitedly.

Turning with Felton, she started down the street humming a tune softly to herself and her rat friend. Finally. This was all she had wanted, but everyone had told her she had to wait. Well, she wasn't going to wait. They had to of known where he was. He was on TV! Shaking her head, Kendal pet Felton as they walked overjoyed that she would soon be reunited with her "family" again. Though it was a bit of a walk, Kendal had made fairly good time getting to the mall. It was so odd seeing the parking lot empty. There usually wasn't an open spot. Now only about 20 to 30 cars remained. Walking up to the door, she set down Felton and pushed managing to get it open enough to walk in. She'd never really been to the mall. She'd never really had the money to buy anything, so why bother. Walking slowly, she looked around a bit nervous from the silence. "B-big brother. Are you here...? She walked a bit more searching. "Big brother," she yelled a bit louder.

Suddenly she was grabbed and pulled into a store by one of the clerks. 'Little girl! You need to be quiet! There's a mad giant rat on the loose!' Kendal nodded. "I know. He's my big brother." He shook his head and held onto her as she began to squirm to get free. "Big Broth..." She didn't get anything more audible out before the man had cupped a hand around her mouth to prevent her from yelling.

Cheow_sky

Original Phantom

User Image
Louis Hedge

''I always catch my prey.''

''Yes i understand. Don't worry, I will not let this Rat evade me this time.'' Louis said into his wrist communicator as a S.P.E.A.R. chopper raced towards the mall. '' Sir, Are you sure this thing works?'' One of the soldiers asked, handing him somekind of device what resembled a bulky cellphone with antenna. ''Absolutely. This thing should be able to detect and differentiate humans and Supers when pointed in their general direction. It has seen enough tests already. '' Louis informmed, placing the tracker into his coat pocket. ''So make sure you keep yours with you at all times!'' he ordered, with the other soldiers in the chopper saluting him. Finally, the chopper had made it to the mall, and even before the cops. Good, they were illequiped to deal with a super of this level. This rat was clearly A rank super. '' search the area for aall supers! I'm going in!'' Louis said and leaped off from the chopper. He crashed through a glass window in the roof, and used a cord to slow his descent as he dropped all the way down to the first floor, and only 10 meters away from Vexxen. Well, finding him had been much easier than he had thought. '' I would ask you to surrender peacefully, but you do not strike me as a negotiating type.'' Louis said, glaring at the Rat. He was not gonna let him escape.

"I can calculate everything. "

{ OOC: Now Vexxen Bit more than he can chew!}

Gravity_Dragon
xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Original Phantom

User Image

Sapphire Vaan

''Ever get hit by lightning where the sun don't shine?

Company:Telia
Thinking: god dang it.
OOC:

Just like that, Kendals were gone, Vexxen appeared on the news, and trouble had ensued. And Sapphire had thought to relax and plan ahead on this day! Someone out there hated her. But no use crying over spilled milk, but only to clean it up. Sapphire grabbed her inhibitor suit. ''You go ahead Telia, you can fly there in cloak. Take care of Vexxen, i'll try to find Kendal before she does something stupid.'' She said, placing her suit on before placing a hoodie over it, it wasn't much of a disguise but it would do for now. And with that, she left with Telia. Telia took flight while Sapphire began to run towards the mall. If only she wouldn't be too late. Luckily the mall wasn't that far away. Hopefully Mistiff and Mao didn't cause any more worries.

''Shocking, Aint it?''

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
Sicx Hell
Gravity_Dragon
User Image

Vexxen

⁞The Rat King⁞

The large, black mass of fur turned around to face Louis. The shape of the beast didn't look natural, as if thousands of different shadows were moving through it. A pair of small, yellow eyes looked at the metallic S.P.E.A.R. agent, before hundred began to open all around the creatures body. Within the darkness, thousands of rats had formed a larger rat by working together under the rule of their king. Vexxen called it a rat golem.

The creature was made out of thousands of others rats, all working together to keep the shape of their king. In the darkness, one could easily mistake this hulking pile of rats as Vexxen. The actual Rat King had planted a few of them around the mall as decoys for S.P.E.A.R., and obviously they were working. Not only was the golem a perfect decoy, but it was also able to put up a fairly good fight. If anyone were to run into one of these hordes, they wouldn't be going anywhere for a while.

All at once, the rats worked together and slithered across the floor, before leaping out to attack the S.P.E.A.R. agent. Working together as they were, the rats could hit harder and would make an attempt to try and get underneath the mans armor.

----

Fenton let out a second squeak when Kendal took hold of him and gave the rat a big hug. After a quick reunion involving Kendal calling Fenton 'awesome', the girl asked where her 'big brother' was. Fenton replied by looking down one of the streets. In all honesty, he really didn't know where his king was, but he had no worries about finding him. Kendal then began to head towards a large crowd that had gathered around a TV screen outside of a shop. Something had definitely caught the girls attention. As Kendal got closer to the noisy crowd, the white rat put his ears down against his head. Everything was so loud here...but there was a reason for it.

On the large screen in front of Kendal and Fenton, a frantic news anchor informed his viewers that a gigantic rat was rampaging within a mall downtown. It had to be Vexxen, who else could it be!
"We can go see big brother now," Fenton heard Kendal say, to which the white rat looked up and let out an excited squeak as a response. The girl then turned and began to hurry down the street towards the mall.

They arrived at the mall in record time, and to Fenton's surprise, there wasn't many people there. Maybe it was because they were entering the building through a different entrance or something. All of the action must have been going on at the main entrance. The white rat was placed back onto the ground and slipped through the door once Kendal had opened it. The inside of the mall was dark. The only sound throughout the entire building was the occasional scream and the faint sound of rat feet scurrying across the floor.

Fenton's ears perked up when Kendal began to call out for Vexxen. The white rat let out his own call, mentally searching for his king to tell him where they were. Fenton made sure to stay close to Kendal, not wanting to lose her again. Then, just as they had started to make their way into the mall, a store clerk leapt out from he darkness and grabbed Kendal! Fenton let out a defensive hiss when he saw the clerk put his hand over Kendals mouth to try and prevent her from talking. The white rat went into all attack mode and pounced onto the clerks face. He scratched and bit at the man, causing him to let go of Kendal.

"Aaaahhhh, get it off me!" The clerk screamed, before grabbing hold of Fenton and throwing the rat into the air. The rodent made a quick flip and landed on the ground next to Kendal, hissing and chattering his teeth angrily. The clerk rubbed his bodied face and stumbled back against a wall, muttering foul curses at the rat. Then, just as the clerk had finished wiping off his face, the wall behind him began to shake and crumble. Before the man could do anything, a pair of giant, clawed rat hand burst out from the wall and grabbed hold of him. The clerk didn't even have time to scream, as he was violently pulled through the wall and silenced by whatever monstrosity was on the other side.

There was a quick moment of silence, before a black mass of fur burst through what remained of the wall. A long, oversized rat tail whipped around and surrounded Kendal and Fenton. The white rat let out an overjoyed squeak and rushed over towards his king. He easily scaled up the enormous rats back and took a seat on Vexxen's left shoulder. The Rat King lifted himself up onto his hind legs and turned to look down at Kendal. He took in a deep breath of air, taking in Kendal's scent.
"You took a bath..." Vexxen breathed, letting out the air that he had sucked in. He got down on all fours again and turned around so that he was facing Kendal.

He had grown much larger since the last time she had seen him. His head was twice the size of her body now, and if he wanted to, he could easily fit her entire body into his palm. The large rat let out a content purr and softly nudged Kendals shoulder with his nose. As he did, his ears perked up a bit as he was sent multiple signals from his rat hordes. S.P.E.A.R. had finally arrived. Good. This would be his chance to grab one of them before signaling 'Mary' to teleport him out of here.

⁞ Location: Punch City - Mall
⁞ With Whom: My rat army and Kendal
⁞ Inner Thoughts: "Kendal?"
⁞ Current Form: Fully Rat
⁞ Theme: Told Ya So
⁞ OOC: Probs post for Kellin later on. He's just gonna be chilling and stuffs.

isagirl909

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Ryo Tarn

Liiroy_Jenkins

Original Phantom

User Image
Louis Hedge

''I always catch my prey.''

Wait a moment...something was off. This wasnt a single entitity that Louis was looking at, but a horde of rats bunched up together in the shape of a big one. Interesting. Was this his target? No, it didn't fit the description he was given by witnesses of the beast. It was clear, it could simply command other rats. Louis was not against a little hide-and-seek. but first, the golem. Se the golem began to advance in his direction, Louis quickly grabbed one of the rats on the ground. It tried to bite his finger, but recieved only broken teeth. Louis then Shoved something down the rats throat before throwing it into the golem. He then simply dodged the swarm of rats and began to walk in the different direction. He was spinning a Pin around in his fingers, and only one second later, the entire Horde of rats exploded. he had Shoved a highly powered grenade into the rat, and it took down the most of the horde with it. The rest of the rats either scrambled away or tried to bite him, but they were simply crushed underfoot. Louis Then took out the tracker. 'hmm...no signal...has the target le-wait.' Louis thought, only to see a very faint signal. One target should not give that much of a signal...there was at least two. He began to walk in the right direction.

"I can calculate everything. "

{ OOC: A golem made out of rats...now i have seen everything.}

Gravity_Dragon
xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
┣▇▇▇- Mao -▇▇▇-

∝╬══ : "Help" >

╬ "Er..."

A bit too slow Mao didn't even realize Kendal had escaped him. The boy groaned. "Simon...I think I need to get my senses checked...." Assuming that his body was still recovering he didn't think about it seriously. Walking over to his friend Mao pointed to his mouth. "Feed me." Simon responded, "You lazy bum you can feed yourself!" The red head crossed his arms offended that Mao would suggest such a thing. "But..." Another noise of the door signaled Telia heading out. At least this next time he was able to catch Vaan leaving. Mao waved lightly at her. He supposed at this point he could try to do some digging up on Spear, find out locations and other useful bits of information. The boy, still tired made his way over to the refrigerator grabbing himself some cereal. Just something so he could focus on making something else to eat.

Sitting at the table Mao poured his cereal and looked up. He then noticed a new face in the room. Pointing at the new face Mao asked, "Who's your friend?" Simon slapped his forehead. "I thought you would know him. The others did. What was your name again?" Mao ate awaiting an answer from the boy. Something seemed off though about the air. Could it be due to this person? Is this...magic? Who was he?
"...Need something?" ╬

Company: Vaan, Kendal, Telia, Unknown infiltrator
Weapons: Katana, Mauser, Revolver

~Currently on MaoRadio: The Strokes- Fear of Sleep

Liiroy_Jenkins

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Gravity_Dragon

Cheow_sky

(( oops, accidentally fubar-ed a post ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff