HEROES! 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
VILLIANS! 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 12 ]
SPEAR! 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 >

User Image

Vexxen

⁞The Rat King⁞

Vexxen looked up from where he stood and greeted ‘Mary’ with a light smirk.
“Glad you found your way back…” Vexxen said. He had already spotted Kendal before ‘Mary’ had mentioned her. She was whole, for now, and looked to be doing a bit better. He was actually kind of glad that ‘Mary’ hadn’t turned the kid over to the ‘heroes’. They hadn’t exactly kept the best eye of her. What if S.P.E.A.R. had fund her first… He wasn’t all that sure on how he would have felt if S.P.E.A.R. had managed to get ahold of her…

“Kendal…how have you been?” Vexxen said and made an attempt to kneel down to see her. He flinched slightly from the internal pain, but was able to get down to an eye level with Kendal.
“Sorry I wasn’t able to get back to you sooner. I had a little run in with S.P.E.A.R.” He started to say before noticing Fenton was sitting on Kendal’s left shoulder. “Glad to see that you stayed with her Fenton.” He muttered.

⁞ Location: Punch City —> ‘Mary’s’ apartment
⁞ With Whom: ‘Mary’ and Kendal
⁞ Inner Thoughts: ”..."
⁞ Current Form: Human
⁞ Theme: Told Ya So
⁞ OOC: Crap post is crap

isagirl909

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Not your AVERAGE six year old GIRL!

KENDAL

Company~ Mary and Big Brother
Location~ Apartment
Thoughts~I love you big brother!

Kendal nodded as she followed Mary out of the diner. She looked up at her as they walked sporting a small smile. She was actually kind of glad Mary had tried to make her stay. She still wasn't completely sure about Vexxen, but she was pretty happy that she'd been able to spend time with Mary. She'd needed some girl time. Well, she barely knew what that was, but she'd always heard about it. Not having a big sister or mother to look up to, she found it difficult to really have a good connection with any women. She'd always wanted a father figure, but maybe having a mother or big sister would be a benefit too. Glancing back up at Mary, she looked down wondering if she should say what she was thinking and feeling. Just asking if she would be her big sister seemed a bit forward, and now knowing Mary a bit better, Kendal knew she would probably freak out at a statement like that. Maybe it was just better she keep her feeling to herself, she knew how it felt to have feeling for someone and then have them trampled.

Kendal walked with head down for a bit before looking up when Mary began to speak to Vexxen. Pulling her head up to meet him, she suddenly felt a tightness in her chest. As much as she'd been telling herself that she was done with him, her heart was overjoyed that he was in front of her. Swallowing shakily, she looked up at Mary and then to Vexxen as he knelt down to her. She took in a breath as tears formed in her eyes and quickly began rolling off her cheeks. Leaving Mary's side, she ran to Vexxen practically crashing into him, her arms quickly wrapping around his neck. She buried her face in his shoulder before speaking, her voice muffled. "I missed you...I was afraid...you didn't want me anymore," she sniffled holding him close. Being in this place. Being near him, Kendal didn't want to let go. She was just trying to fool herself. She needed Vexxen. Whether or not her needed her was another story, but she wouldn't leave his side again.

Hearing he had a run in with SPEAR, she backed of a bit rubbing her eyes and sniffling softly. "I hope you're okay big brother," she said softly her voice a bit shaky after her tears. Turning her head back towards Mary, she nodded at the idea of going back inside to talk. Taking Vexxen's hand, she wore a small smile looking up at him. Tugging on him gently, Kendal decided she would lead the two of them back to the apartment remembering where it was. She looked to Vexxen and smiled as they got closer to the apartment. "Big brother. Mary took my out to a diner and bought me and other Kendal something to eat. It was really yummy. I had tomato soup and grilled cheese." She really didn't know if he cared or not, but she at least wanted to tell him about her day. Maybe, he really would be interested. Now curious about their partnership, she stopped. "Mary. Are you and big brother still going to be together?" So that came out a little wrong, but she really hadn't thought about it at the time she said it.

Cheow_sky

isagirl909
User Image
-Ⅹ-

<- 'Unknown' or Mel ->
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Syndicate's Monster"

Current names: Unknown, Mr. Mystery, Monster, Lindsey Lohan

His 'companion' Pumpkin arrived on the scene, Mel assumed the noise must have been quite surprising. "Well your highness-" He took on kind of an Igor-ish impersonation. "It seems that I've captured these two here valkyries...but one didn't...hehehehe" Or perhaps more of a Dr N. Gin from crash bandicoot voice, "Didn't survive." At this the boy returned to his normal form of mild laughter. In his normal voice, "But we have one capable valkyrie with a few repairs that may... 'fly' home" A dark cackle brewed in his throat. "To the mothership I dare say... A little collateral... a little leverage... Yes, things do seem to be going according to plan." At the mention of the guards in the vault he kind of just shrugged. "They serve no purpose now. Let's flee the scene though and start counting our eggs." Mel began restraining his new captive. With a free hand he wiped a spot of blood from the cut he got. Damage my pretty face, see what happens. Hope that punch hurt like hell.

"Ah.... do you think you can transport this thing?" Pointing towards the valkyrie as he finished up binding the man. It would be difficult for them to inconspicuously move the vehicle. He'd have to call Sven or someone with the machinery and quick get away skills. A hired driver of sorts. If only he had thought that part through.

.."What's my name?"..

Company: Witchy-Pumpkin

-Ⅹ-

General Sticky

Alex_The _Lionheart

(( sorry im slow on the posts. still kinda busy i guess >.< ))
User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary
XXXCurrent Whereabouts: Home, sweet home with Kendal, Fenton and Vexxen

"If you're good at something..."

Well, he didn't look Hell bent for revenge. So Camile was probably safe for the moment unless he had led Spear to them. He looked far more interested in Kendal and she in him. It was cute. It almost made her forget the beast Vex could become when the little girl clung to him like that. Almost. She noticed Vexxen flinch when he stooped down but didn't interrupt. She let the pair have their moment together until Kendal pulled away from her Big Brother. As much as the girl had denied, she must have missed him.

Camile followed the suddenly cheery little girl into her apartment. She smirked at the girl's question, "Well, that's up to Big Brother." Camile looked to Vexxen and grinned, "But we'll figure that out soon enough, I think. For now, we'll let him in since he's your guest." At that, she stepped in and blew out the candle near her door. Camile felt a bit of deja vu when she gestured to the couch. She really had to stop picking up strays. "So how did you lose our friends?" Camile asked Vexxen. After a moment, she added, "I got your other delivery, by the way. It's in storage cooling off." She referred vaguely to the Spear soldier she had tied and locked up in the warehouse. She had wanted to speak with him soon but..priorities. Anyway, it's not like he was going anywhere.

"...Never do it for free."

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Cheow_sky

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
User Image

Pumpkin

Pumpkin looked at the Valkyrie with a bit more surprise than she would have wanted to show, but she genuinely did not expect anything like that to be captured."You managed to get that, and took down another? I must say, that is astounding work." She had to give credit where it was due, she honestly expected the plan to go down in flames, but it was moving along perfectly.

She couldn't help but let out a small sigh of relief when she heard the guards were no longer important to the plan. Though guarding them was easy, it was very boring work, and she had tired of it quickly. Her relief soon turned into uncertainty, however, when she was asked if she could transport the Valkyrie though her shadows.

"Move that? While I am sure I could get it through the shadows, I am not sure how we could get it in there, I suppose I could drop it through into the void, but finding a dark enough place to bring it through to would be a different matter entirely. Do you know where you want it to go to?" Beatrice was hoping she wouldn't have to try and locate SPEAR headquarters, she didn't know the first thing about where it was located, but she chose to give her comrade the benefit of the doubt, and touched the Valkyrie with one hand, and placed her other on the captive, bringing both the captive and her companion into a sort of chain, and moved them all into the shadows.

Thoughts: "..."

Alex_The _Lionheart

Sicx Hell

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Telia was happy to finally be free of pursuit so they could head back. Kendal was nowhere to be found during the mess they had made, and from what she could tell, they were still trying to find both them and Vexxan. The streets were not safe for mutants with SPEAR running around with their new toys. Once Sapphire had visually disguised herself, Telia happily helped her to the ground in an alley so she could head back to Mao's place. Telia wasn't far behind in the air, keeping an eye on things to make sure that SPEAR wouldn't find them.

Company: Sapphire : Punch City
Translation:

((((OOC smile )))

User Image

Vexxen

⁞The Rat King⁞

Vexxen chuckled lightly and put an arm around Kendal.
“Don’t be silly Kendal…” He said and gave her a light flick on the nose. “I could never get rid of you…you’re family now.” He chimed and lightly pat her head. After greeting Kendal, Vexxen lifted himself up using his cane and began to make his way towards 'Mary's' apartment. He felt Kendal tug on his hand and gave the girl a light smile.

"Big brother. Mary took my out to a diner and bought me and other Kendal something to eat. It was really yummy. I had tomato soup and grilled cheese." Kendal told Vexxen, before turning over to 'Mary' and asking if she was going to continue working with Vexxen. That was a good question. Vexxen still hadn't decided on whether or not he could still trust 'Mary'... He supposed that she would give some form of an excuse for leaving him. Whatever it was...it'd better be good. The woman was walking a very thin line at the moment...

After walking into 'Mary's' apartment, Vexxen sat down on her couch. He set his cane down beside him and let out a sigh. The pain in his leg had numbed up a bit, making it feel stiff. It was a strange feeling, but at least it wasn't burning anymore...
"So how did you lose our friends?" 'Mary' asked him and then added that she had his 'other delivery' cooling off in 'storage'. He glanced up at her, his fluorescent yellow eyes narrowing slightly.
"I took an alternative route..." Vexxen said. "As for the package, I'll deal with it later... Did you search it for any tags?" Vexxen asked. It wasn't in his best interest to fight off S.P.E.A.R. twice in one day. They seemed like the type of organization that would put a tracker on their agents...

⁞ Inner Thoughts: ”I’ll keep her around…for now."
⁞ OOC: ...

isagirl909

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

User Image
-Ⅹ-

<- 'Unknown' or Mel ->
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Syndicate's Monster"

The surprised look on her face fed his ravenous ego like a bleeding animal to a frenzy of sharks. Of course there was more praise he wanted but the little he got went straight to his head. "Of course deary~" he sang inching his way close to her invading her personal space again. "What else would you expect from me?" On her response to moving the Valkyrie he was a little disappointed. It seemed like this part may not fall through so easily. And how was he going to get her somewhere she's never seen? "You provide some good points. Do you have a cellular device or some form of communication? I can show you an image and then you can send us there." Mel did keep some areas of his safe houses rather dark for his eyes.

.."What's my name?"..

-Ⅹ-

General Sticky

Alex_The _Lionheart

(( sorry, tense day at work. cant seem to keep my mind clear enough to make a good post ))

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
User Image

Pumpkin

Her eyes widened when she was asked if she had a phone, and Pumpkin shook her head disappointedly, ignoring how close her friend was. "I don't trust cellular phones, sorry. The government uses them to track people down and brainwash them through the radio waves." She said with complete conviction. Though she did have a corded phone at her house, she trusted it not to track her location.

"I do have a regular phone at my house, though I'm not sure if it would be of any help." Pumpkin felt a little bit useless, just standing there in the shadows with no clue where to go. It did embarass her a bit that she did not have phone, but she would rather be technologically inept than be brainwashed."I suppose I could try and make it through a description of the place, although that is a very risky option, but I can try."

The last time Pumpkin had tried to go somewhere based off of description, to pick up some soup for her mother, she wound up two miles off-target, and in a completely different grocery store chain. But she was on the right track, and that made her feel a little more confident in her abilities.

Thoughts: "I can do this."

((Pumpkin shows her true, paranoid colors!))

Sicx Hell

Alex_The _Lionheart
User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary

Camile busied herself with the kitchen mess from earlier in the morning. It wasn't much but it was something to do while she kept an eye on Vex and Company. "If he had any tags, they aren't working anymore." Camile answered Vex. She grinned, "There's a reason I don't carry a cell phone around...Well, that's -a- reason anyway. Tech doesn't play well with my gift. Who knew?" Camile explained in her own roundabout way. She didn't really like explaining her powers to people but, if she really was going to continue working with Vex, she might have to to avoid another issue like today. She needed to know a few things too, "By the way, can your rat friends understand other people? They seemed to but I wasn't too sure."

Camile caught herself in a yawn. Damn. She really -had- used her portals a lot today. She was tiring out already. "Hey Doll face, you staying the night, after all?"

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Cheow_sky

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Not your AVERAGE six year old GIRL!

KENDAL

Company~ Mary and Big Brother
Location~ Apartment
Thoughts~I love you big brother!

Kendal's eyes lit up at that one word. The word she'd always hoped he would say to her. Family. They were a family now! She couldn't believe it. Kendal would have never guessed he would have said something like that because he'd seemed so against the idea, but now, he was actually saying it! All of it was true. How amazing! Kendal stayed quiet as Vexxen and Mary began to talk leaving the room briefly to "go get a glass of water." Honestly, she just need a place to do a little happy dance. No one had ever accepted her as part of their family before. They'd always felt bad for her and took her in for a few nights, but they would always shoo her away again or try to find her a homeless shelter to stay in which wasn't exactly warm and cozy. Jumping up and down a bit, she took a deep breath before reentering the room hoping they hadn't seen her doing her little jig. She didn't want Vexxen to be embarrassed by her after all.

Right as she came out, Mary walked past going in. Good timing. Hearing them talk about tags, she became a bit confused. It was possibly because she was only seven years old, but she really had no idea what was going on with SPEAR. She knew that they were bad guys to everyone. And, that they had tried to steal Kendal away from the others, but other than that, she really had no clue who they were or what they did. However, hearing her big brother and Mary talk about them, it seemed like they were pretty tough and mean. She didn't like the idea of her big brother going out and getting hurt, but if he was doing it to protect her, she couldn't really do much. She couldn't really have said much anyway, he would have simply walked past her and done it anyway. After all, he was bigger than she was. Hearing Mary bring up his rats, Kendal found her time to interject. After all, she'd been talking to Felton this whole time.

"I can talk to Felton, and he seems to know what I'm saying. He's helped me a lot. I love him so much," she said happily. Felton had really been around to help her a lot. She appreciated him, and now that Vexxen was family, Felton was family too! The thought of that brought a happy smile to her face. Turning her attention back to Mary, she then looked to Vexxen. "Are we staying tonight big brother?"

Cheow_sky

isagirl909
User Image

Vexxen

⁞The Rat King⁞

"By the way, can your rat friends understand other people? They seemed to but I wasn't too sure." Vexxen heard 'Mary' ask. Now wasn't that an interesting question. It looked like 'Mary' was finally making an attempt to try and understand Vexxen's powers. He supposed that she had been curious for a while, and now that they finally had time to sit down and talk, she had thought it would be a good time to bring it up. Vexxen removed his petticoat and let out a light sigh. he was just about to give answer the question, when Kendal spoke up and answered it for him.

Kendal claimed that she could 'talk to Fenton', and that he could understand her in return. Well, that was half right...at least with his other rats it was. Some were more intelligent than others.
"The kid's right. Fenton can understand the human language, mostly English and a bit of Spanish. Some of my other rats need a bit of help with understanding English though, so not all of my rats know what we're saying right now." Vexxen said.

Vexxen's ears perked up a bit after hearing Kendal ask if he was staying the night. He scratched his chin a bit and tottered his head back and forth.
"I suppose so, if 'Mary' agrees." He said.

⁞ Inner Thoughts: ”I’ll keep her around…for now."
⁞ OOC: ...

isagirl909

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary

Mary nodded to the pair, "Kendal is always welcome and I do owe you a favor or two for today, Vex." She might not be willing to admit why she owed him or to start up right now when they were both tired but it was a start to make amends for the moment. Tomorrow she would need to work on a few things. She had new plans to make based on these new developments. It seemed today didn't go all that poorly. At least she knew what they were working with now. The tech Spear had. That Metal Soldier. The Response time. The Heroes.

"Oh, speaking of today," Mary smiled at Vex, "Do Sparky and Company follow you everywhere? I think someone's gotta crush." Mary chuckled at the memory. That's twice she had to whisk Vex away from the Hero, not that she had outright attacked him. Just his rats. Mary was curious about the Heroes.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Cheow_sky

User Image
-Ⅹ-

<- 'Unknown' or Mel ->
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Syndicate's Monster"

"Oh for the love of...!" He yelled out and started to spaz out. His hands ruffled his hair roughly in frustration at the predicament. "Uhh... Beach! Beachy! Place with lots of people. Find one. I'm sure staying in one spot like this for so long is already drawing attention....I mean, not like I can't take on an army but uh.... I don't feel like taking on an army...Or maybe I do? Pay for the first set of repairs first you twit!" When he argued with his self he used a hand puppet to imitate the other 'voice'. Mel snapped his fingers to help provide focus and clarity to his mind. "Rioght. First things first. Beach. Then I'll teach you how not to worry about the government by being a super assassin or being able to kill any one and everyone. Lesson one: Live dangerously."

The mention of randomly and quickly wanting to go to the beach may have seemed odd to his companion but Mel did have a plan. For one, it was out of the way and a quick jump to an unknown location. Causing trackers to recalculate to find them. For two, the more civilians them ore phones he can steal. The boy only needed one but it would be a lot more productive that way to show her the location. It was necessary for her to have a screen to see the image. Once again he wrapped his arm around her before they teleported. It seemed she was getting use to the invasion. Wonder why she doesn't think they put those waves in other objects like normal phones? Heh?

.."What's my name?"..

-Ⅹ-

General Sticky

Alex_The _Lionheart

(( lol i cant blame her. i think its creepy weird how the gov is >.> ))

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
User Image

Pumpkin

Pumpkin was a bit unnerved by 'Mystery's' reaction, but she had certainly seen stranger. He mentioned going to a beach, and that she could probably become strong enough to not have to worry about the government tracking her, to which she snorted skeptically.

Either way, she shifted the shadows to a dark spot under a dock, dropping them off as close to the beach as she could get, but leaving the Valkyrie stuck in the shadows. She seemed a bit shocked that she could even do that, but reasoned it was because the Valkyrie just wouldn't fit under the dock. She wasn't entirely sure what they needed to be at the beach for, although, given that he seemed a bit disappointed she did not have a cellphone, she reasoned that getting one was the top priority.

"Well, we have arrived at our destination. I suppose cellular phones are what we're after, yes?" Pumpkin asked, looking around at the people on the beach. She was surprised how many people would head to the coast for fun, but smiled a little when she saw how many cellphones there seemed to be, just sitting on towels under umbrellas. A perfect oppourtunity for her. "Just a moment, and we will have phones." She said politely, before again jumping into the shadows.

Pumpkin leaned a bit out of the shadow of an umbrella, it was just barely dark enough for her to go through, and she grabbed the phone while its owner tanned. She did this three more times before deciding she had enough. Travelling back to where 'Mystery' was, she handed him the four phones she had nabbed.
"Surely, one of these will work."

Thoughts: "I cannot believe I touched multiple cellular phones, eugh."

((Pumpkin probably believe every conspiracy theory ever, no matter how strange.))

Alex_The _Lionheart

Sicx Hell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas