Tenacious Genius

4,650 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
Lucas Thomas Edge
A.K.A. Bubbles

We look at world through distortions;
We filter life through ourselves, through our experience....

User Image
It had taken sometime; but eventually the madness inside the mall had died down. Everyone who remained was either dead or dying; but at the same time the rats seemed to have formed into giant masses to attack. While healing the dying, Lucas had stumbled onto one such mass as it struck out at any it could. When Lucas came into view, the mass turned towards him and lunged. Having seen it before the mass saw him, Lucas was prepared; and as it turned on him Lucas vanished. Reappearing behind it, his bow reformed into a sword; but glowing differently. It was his bubble abilities in use this time, and when he brought the sword down on the mass it didn't cut but rather slipped in through the gaps between rats. Once near the center of the mass the blade melted into bubbles that shot outward, breaking the mass apart as they did. The bubbles reformed into the blade immediately after. Though the attack had done no real damage, it had been quite effective in its purpose. There was, however, still the matter of whomever had been controlling the rats. That person, likely the same person as the previous night, was still lose and had proven them-self to be quite dangerous.

Thus, despite his reluctance for battle, Lucas began his search for the creature. S.P.E.A.R. had arrived on the scene, but had arrived late and thus far had done little to alleviate the situation. Based on their earlier appearance and their lack of progress thus far Bubbles didn't trust them to handle the situation effectively. He found himself to be correct when he did find the creature; and saw that S.P.E.A.R.'s big gun not only had no regard for human life but was actively threatening a child. Of course Bubble's had arrived in time to see that the child was almost being treated as a pawn by others as well. That created quite a conundrum. What was the best way to protect innocent human life. Simply jumping into the fray would endanger people, but neither could he simply sit out of it. Instead bubbles teleported to the next floor, standing atop the railing overlooking the scene. He didn't act quite yet, but he did concentrate on both the child and the captive soldier; preparing to shield them at a moment's notice should anything go wrong.

...We don't see the world as it is, or even as it could be;
We see the world as we perceive it to be, as if looking through bubbles.

Company: No one
Current Activity: Watching the scene from above.
Wearing: Distorted bubble-armor.
OOC:

Cheow_sky

isagirl909

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Liiroy_Jenkins

Gravity_Dragon
User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary
XXXCurrent Whereabouts: In the mall, spying with security cameras, talking to Vex and poking a bear with a body

"If you're good at something..."

Mary grinned at the sight. She had chosen a good accomplice. He was efficient and knew how to get a job done with a bit of his own theatrics. Meanwhile, Mary had stopped the recordings and deleted whatever saved footage she could find. It was like they were never there. And then trouble showed up. The Spear solder was only out of her sight a moment before he reappeared by Vex and the others. There were others diverging onto their position too. Supers, by the looks.

More problems were abound. Vexxen was too large to make transport easy now. Camile could transport herself around the city as she pleased for the most part but other people and things took a bit more out of her. It would have to be a short jump for now. She scanned the live feed and got a view of an outside wall around the back. Not many people were milling around there for whatever reason. 'Perfect.'

"Too much heat." Mary spoke quickly in a harsh whisper, "Go. Stash him and we'll meet up you-know-where. Kid's invited but lose the extra wheels." At that, the portal closed. Suddenly, from up above Louis, something came hurtling down from the cieling towards him. It was the poor, poor security guard that Mary had knocked out. She wasn't sure how durable the solder below was but, at least, a hundred pounds falling on your head was not something to be ignored. That was all she needed; a distraction.

Mary closed both the portals again without waiting to see if it worked or not. The familiar pathway opened behind Vexxen and Kendal, large enough to fit the Rat King and transport him, the Little Princess and their prize outside. The dark-haired woman was worried though. A bigger portal took a bit longer to close as with most doors. She would try to be fast but she could only hope it would be fast enough to avoid unwanted guests, following after them. But then, who would be brave enough to do that?

"...Never do it for free."

((Since she is in close proximity, Telia can probably get through on time if she wanted. Louis will have a harder time about it, since he's farther away but I would say he could do it too, if nothing slowed him.))

Cheow_sky

Ryo Tarn

Sicx Hell

Liiroy_Jenkins

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

User Image

Vexxen

⁞The Rat King⁞

Vexxen's ears perked up when he heard an unfamiliar voice. He turned around and glared at an armored man. Without even so much as an introduction, he began to threaten Kendal and Vexxen. He had pulled out a gun and was currently pointing it at Kendal, saying that he would shoot her if Vexxen tried anything funny.
"Heh, S.P.EA.R. must be desperate... Now they're sending in mindless killers to do their bidding. I underestimated their...dedication." Vexxen hissed with a light chuckle. He didn't really feel like risking Kendals life, not when he had just found her. She was still an asset to him, and he did enjoy her company...for the moment, so he decided not to put her in harms way. But at the same time, he refused to put her down. Why? 'Mary' of course.

From behind Vexxen a large portal opened up, giving him, Kendal and his captive a way out. All he needed to do was to make sure that they wouldn't be followed. From above the armored S.P.E.A.R. agent, 'Mary' created yet another portal to throw some random guy through. Vexxen knew that that wouldn't be enough. They needed more...much more...

"Well, I can't say it's been fun." Vexxen said, before entering through the portal to the outside of the mall. Just after he went through, thousands upon thousands of rats began to fall from the ceiling. They scurried over balconies and existed through the vents that ran through the mall. Soon the floors and walls were covered with the dark furred rodents. Some of the rats formed golems to guard the portals, while other started throwing themselves at anyone who threatened their king.

Outside of the mall, Vexxen dashed down the street and scaled up the building closest to the mall. He was no longer under the cover of darkness...he would have to find a place to change back soon...

⁞ Location: Punch City - Mall
⁞ With Whom: Kendal
⁞ Inner Thoughts: "Plans, plans, so many plans..."
⁞ Current Form: Fully Rat
⁞ Theme: Told Ya So
⁞ OOC: Just putting this post in to get Vexxen out of the mall.

isagirl909

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Ryo Tarn

Liiroy_Jenkins

Gravity_Dragon

User Image
Kellin
--- The Misfit ---

"Er...so...Chester...got any leads on these spear guys?" The blue haired guy asked.
"No, not really anyway. I know that their leader has some sort of grudge against 'mutants', but I suppose that's a given, huh? Something about his daughter being killed. I only heard bits and pieces really." Kellin said, hoping that that little bit of info would help them. To be honest, he didn't really care for the whole 'war against S.P.E.A.R.' thing that was going on here. As long as they didn't try to go up against him, he was fine. Hell, he'd probably work for them if they paid him enough.

Kellin's attention refocused on his palm for a few seconds, before shifting towards the TV screens. It looked like some sort of battle was underway between the dragoness, a big suit of armor and a gigantic rat monster. Well, it was safe to say that Kellin had never seen something like this. The boy pushed himself off the wall, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"You could, also tell us about yourself... Simon dislikes unknowns." Kellin heard the blue haired guy speak up again.
"Hmm, a bit poor worded but Mao does have a point. I would be more comfortable knowing more about you. You said you were a dimension wizard of sorts?" The man with the glasses quickly replied.
"Yeah, and I dislike people who don't mind they're own business... I'm just here out of curiosity, that's all. If you're uncomfortable with me being here, I'll gladly get out of your hair." Kellin said whilst looking over the TV screens. Kellin didn't know these people enough to share any sort of information about himself...not yet anyway. By the looks of it, this guy practiced some sort of magic. The boy wondered if he knew about the Abyss...no, he couldn't go asking questions now. Maybe if he learned a bit more about these two first...maybe...

"And the whole wizard thing was a joke. Let's just say I have a means of getting around that most would find, well, a bit unique." Kellin said. He'd let that little bit of knowledge soak in for the moment. He would decide whether or not he wanted to answer any more of their questions later.

- Jester -
User Image

→ My Whereabouts: Mao's Hideout
→ Sup: The Kendal Twins, a blue haired girl, a dragoness and a boy with glasses
→ Wearing: His long, curve nosed jesters mask (a white mask with two black stars for eyes and a wide spread grin), a black hoodie with a yellow, melting smiley face on it with the phrase 'Happy, Happy' written under it in red, a pair of black jeans, some high top, and multi-colored converse.
→ OOC: ...

Sicx Hell

Original Phantom

User Image
Louis Hedge

''I always catch my prey.''

''You have no idea, how dedicated. The worst for your kind is yet to come, if you don't turn yourselves in.'' Louis said, but what on earth did he mean by that?he wasn't trying to threathen though, just giving them their last warning. When vexxen tried to escape, Louis was true to his word. But unfortunately the Security guard was not enough to damage him, But it was enough to mess with his aim. But his bullet did hit. But Not Kendal. It hit Vexxen right in the leg, and this was no small caliber pistol, considering it was designed for hands this big. Louis tried to make it thorugh the portal, but didn't make it in time. ''Damnit!'' He said. Well, at least his target would have much harder time getting away. As they had teleported just outside the mall, The police and Spear grunts spotted them almost immeaditly. ''Supers, Open fire!'' One of them shouted and they began to fire.

"I can calculate everything. "

{ OOC:}

User Image
-┣▇▇▇- Mao -▇▇▇-

∝╬══ : "Help" >

"Er..."

The mention of a girl dying did ring a bell. That would help narrow it down a bit. It wasn't often supers were involved in a girl dying. Well it was but it wasn't, the sticky details of the information was something. Perhaps they should just drop the search. After all they weren't harming people. Supers could take care of themselves. None of this was really Mao's business anyways. But if little girls like Kendal get hurt in the process then maybe an anti-spear ace in the hole would be worth it. Unfortunately 'Chester' had reached the limit of his use and had greatly wore the patience of Simon. "Out, now." The boy ordered in a stern voice. A laser turret began to lower from the middle of the room and the walls began to cover themselves with protection. "First exit right there." He pointed to the door where the others left from. Mao shrugged, Simon was his friend and he'd help him out over the 'unknown'. But Mao expected the person to leave peacefully.
"...Need something?"

Company: Chester
Weapons: Katana, Mauser, Revolver

~Currently on MaoRadio: The Strokes- Fear of Sleep

Cheow_sky

(( So Kellin is from the Abyss? like the hellish Abyss, or another plane of existence? Does that mean Mao could summon him? The thoughts that run through my head.... ))

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Not your AVERAGE six year old GIRL!

KENDAL

Company~ Many~
Location~ The mall
Thoughts~ Ow....I wanna go home!

Kendal felt a bit conflicted. Vexxen had sounded like he'd wanted her to come back. But, at the same time he kept talking about her being loyal and returning to him and proving herself. She had to prove herself? She didn't know that she had to prove her loyalty to him. Kendal just sort of thought he'd always wanted her around, so hearing him say that he had just been basically testing her, she stayed quiet as the two of them spoke about her. She knew she shouldn't have asked. Some things were just better left unknown. But, maybe she was just thinking too far into it. Maybe he was just saying that stuff because Telia was making him feel nervous or something. She would come up with any excuse in her mind that she could to justify his actions. It just made her feel better that way. Even though he said that it had been all part of his plan, she was just happy to hear that she was his. That, he he had admitted.

Kendal looked up to her large rat brother as he bent over and plucked her from the ground. Kendal giggled, her thoughts from the conversation before disappearing into thin air. Oh the mind of a child. Holding onto some of his fur atop his head, she glanced down at Telia. She was so high up! She smiled and waved down to her both cuddling into Vexxen's fur. Glancing behind her, Kendal saw the woman from a few days ago. Were her and big brother working together. They way she was talking, it sounded like she wanted to take her away. But, she'd just got here! However, she was soon proven wrong when a plan was brought up. Wait, what was going on? All she'd really known was that someone was chasing after big brother. Holding onto his fur, she leaned down slightly to get a better look at him. "Big brother. What's going on," she asked trying to sound like she was whispering, but it was pretty much heard by anyone close enough.

Suddenly, when Louis stepped in, she gasped grasping at his fir as the gun was pointed at her. H-he wouldn't shoot her would he? Kendal began trembling scared. She didn't want to be shot! She wasn't even seven yet! Closing her eyes, she felt her big brother move backwards, and the both of them were engulfed in a portal that took them outside the mall. She let out a breath still shaking. She wasn't scared of much, but the way he so easily would have shot her, just made her nervous. Her trembling now uncontrollable, her body began to seperate into her two halves. Once she'd fully separated, the two twins sat next to each other atop his head. "S-sorry big brother," the softly Kendal spoke hugging him from the top. The other looked to her and did the same. No matter how different their personalities, they had one huge thing in common, they really loved their big brother. Hard to believe they'd only met a short time ago.

Both of them sat up instantly as the SPEAR agents began to fire. The Kendal in black gasped as she was suddenly nicked in the side of the cheek dodging a bullet. She grabbed her cheek suddenly her lip quivering. "T-that didn't hurt," she wavered her eyes beginning to water with tears. "Big brother. I-I want to go home..." Of course with him. Wherever his home was. She was trying her best not to cry, but it had hurt! And, she was only six!

Cheow_sky

Liiroy_Jenkins

Gravity_Dragon

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
User Image

Pumpkin

Pumpkin shook her head. She just stood in the corner, not really sure what she could do to help."I wish I could use the shadows to get in there, but I don't think my powers work like that. So far, I have only been able to go places that all of me can fit in, and I'm much too tall to fit in one of those small boxes."she said, a little sad and disappointed that she couldn't do much to help.

The money was being placed in a pile on the floor, and Pumpkin took off her hat, shoving as much of it in there as she could fit. She was surprised at how much money her hat could hold, but it quickly became full enough that she had to stop. While trying to guess how much money she now had, she heard a strange noise and looked up from her hat of money to see the mystery fellow using a flamethrower-arm to seal the door. Pumpkin did not like the looks of that.

"Did something go wrong? I've got all the currency I can carry!"Pumpkin said loudly, wishing that she had brought a bag with her. She made a mental note to do that next time, then realized she could get one right then."Hold on, I'm going to get a bag!"Pumpkin said quickly, before climbing back into the shadows and popping out back at her house, in her closet. She grabbed a messenger bag that she hadn't used in years, and popped back into the bank vault.

Pumpkin held up her bag triumphantly, before she started to try and fill it with as much money as she could as well.
"I'm back! Do you think we will be able to get all this money out before they can get through the door? Where do we go once we've got enough money?"Pumpkin wasn't entirely sure how bank vault doors worked, but she did know that she didn't want security guards after her, nor did she want to be sitting in the shadows for a while, not knowing where to go.

Thoughts: "I wonder what he wants all that money for."

Sicx Hell

((Pumpkin's a lot of fun to write for, too. She thinks she's so much smarter and scarier than she is.))

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Telia was vastly amused at Vexxan's predictable attempts to cover his a** with eloquent speech. It was a time tested method, and predictably it mostly worked. Telia could see the doubt in Kendal's face regarding Vexxan's test, but it quickly faded as his words won her over again. It pained Telia to see such a sweet child clinging to such a dangerous and unethical person, but the child refused to be reasoned with.

The more immediate concern is how far Vexxan was slipping into the bestial aspects of his abilities. He had indeed grown more powerful, but the cost would soon rear it's ugly head, and he was oblivious to the fact it was eroding his mind. The realization would likely be a painful one for the rat king, and Telia was very familiar with what he would have to do to fix the issue. Getting him to let her help on the other hand would be a challenge in and of itself.

Telia's racing thoughts slammed to a halt when Louis' scathing applause and comments came slithering out of the corner to confront them. She was immediately on guard, and turned to keep both Vexxan and Louis in front of her. Louis on the other hand seemed far more interested in putting Vexxan in his place, by whatever means necessary. This happened to be pointing a rather massive handgun at Kendal, and telling both of them to surrender Kendal into his custody.

Any chance SPEAR might have had in making use of Telia's abilities, and experience, flew out the window in those brief seconds. Her previous indecision on how to proceed with the military organization was quickly put down, and she was now going to make their existence a living hell. Sadly with him locked on Kendal, Telia couldn't make a single move. Fortunately, the third party that Vexxan had been working with came through in a spectacular fashion.

Without warning, a rather roughed up looking man appeared from a portal, and dropped right on Louis, spoiling his aim. The big cyborg still managed to squeeze off a shot at Vexxan, but the rat king managed to slip out of the SPEAR enforcer's grasp, with Kendal in tow. Telia decided not to follow. She might have been able to slip into the portal, but since she had no way to gauge the extent of the user's control over the aperture, she wasn't sure she would end up in a safer place anyway.

With that, the rats had swarmed from every nook and cranny, carpeting the floor knee deep on the Dragoon as they attempted to protect their master. Telia ignored them until they started trying to swarm over her, and with a flex of her energy abilities, flung them away from her, leaving a clear space several feet across the rats couldn't enter. The rat golems could likely manage to land a hit if they pushed, but they were still only normal rats, even if they piled on each other they could only hit so hard before the rat's bodies started suffering the consequences.

That still left Louis and a number of his SPEAR goons in the building she would have to contend with. Or in this case, multiple opportunities to vent her building frustration. Louis of course threw the old 'do as we say or else' card in for good measure, just as the others escaped. That left Louis, some rats, and Telia alone in the mall.

The gunfire outside was muffled at best, but it was there, so Vexxan was escaping, though Kendal was far more likely to be hurt this way. Nothing for it now however. Telia only had a vague idea what direction they were in, so she couldn't do much to help. Nothing direct that didn't involve a lot of bodies and property damage at least.

"I see you're short on basic values, tin man. I will ensure the people of this city know what you are willing to do to them to get what you want. You haven't come to Punch City to save the normal humans from the Superhumans, you've come here to capture and kill the supers, and to hell with anyone that you feel is in the way. You aren't a soldier, you're a thug that has pretty toys and a fancy uniform. Before this little encounter, I had left the option open to consider a working relationship with SPEAR. Some of the superhuman in this town need serious help. You just removed that possibility. Now you have two choices, let me walk out, and risk me becoming a hazard later, or you can try to subdue me yourself." she said, her tone enough to make even some of the hardest soldiers shrink back.

With her piece said, she simply waited for Louis' reaction. Once the choice was made, she would either leave, or fight.

Company: Rats and Spear cannon fodder : Punch City Shopping Center.
Translation:

Liiroy_Jenkins
Meow

Sicx Hell
Ivan SMASH

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
I am Kendal

Cheow_Sky

((((OOC smile )))

Original Phantom

User Image
Louis Hedge

''I always catch my prey.''

Louis gave a sigh. Not only had he allowed his prey to escape twice now, he was being lectured by not his superiors, or even a human, but an Alien. Louis didn't hurry, he stood up, brushed his coat, then glanced at Telia. For a moment, he didn't say anything. ''I wasn't really going to shoot her. It was trying to make the little girl realise that this ''big brother'' of his was willing to sacrifice her if he could. '' He said, slowly removing his mask. What his real face looked like (but cant really show here) Was not pleasant for Telia. He had wires and cybenetics covering almost the entirety of his face. '' I don't have much humanity left, so remember this brief conversation while i still can think reasonably. My commander is relentless, and he will not stop until all the supers have been captured. And my loyality doesn't let me stop either.'' He said, motioning for the emergency exit. ''head out that way, others won't catch you then.'' he said, putting on his mask again as a cable dropped from the cracked glass ceiling. It had been lowered from the chopper. '' And i shall not judge you if you choose to stand against us. '' he said and rocketed upwards as the cable retracted. ''Follow the target! Don't let it escape!'' Louis ordered his troops, and thanks to the new Super trackers, Vexxen was gonna have a much harder time escaping than last time.

"I can calculate everything. "

{ OOC:}

User Image

Vexxen

⁞The Rat King⁞

After Vexxen had scaled the building, he began to feel a burning sensation in the lower section of his left leg. The Rat King looked down and cringed a bit when he saw a deep gnash on the back of his leg. Blood was quickly seeping out of the wound and slipping onto the roof top. The b*****d must have shot him before Vexxen had escaped! Damn it! And to make matters worse, more of the S.P.E.A.R. agents had spotted Vexxen and Kendal and had started shooting at them.

"S-sorry big brother." He heard Kendal say, and quickly noticed that she had slipped in two again. The darker twin suddenly let out a gasp before muttering something about how 'it hadn't hurt'. Had she been shot? The Rat King glared down at the agents, his eyes glowing a venomous yellow. How dare they harm him, how dare they hurt Kendal! Vexxen's tail wrapped around the two girls and set the two on the ground. Just as their shoes touched the roof top, rats began to swarm around both the twins and the tied up S.P.E.A.R. agent. Fenton hopped off of his kings shoulder and landed on the lighter twins head. He would continue to protect the twins with his life.

Without another word Vexxen leapt off the roof and landed with an earth shattering smash on the sidewalk below. No sooner had he landed that Vexxen began to lash out at the S.P.E.A.R. agents closest to him. He tore through men and women alike without hesitation, mercilessly ripping their fragile bodies in half and spilling their inside onto the pavement. Whenever the agents got the chance to fire, he summoned his own set of armor. Bulky quills that were created by smaller quills merging together, made it so that every bullet fired would simply bounce off of him. In return, each S.P.E.A.R. agent who had opened fire received a spiked quill to the skull. The enormous rat spoke in wild hisses and let out deafening roars when an agent tried to get the upper hand. Reasoning was no longer something he cared for. He whipped his bone crushing tail around, catching multiple agents and sending them flying out in all directions. It was a massacre...

A twisted grin began to form across the rat creatures blood soaked face, as he plunged two of his claws into the abdomen of one of the agents. The agent cried out, spitting up blood as he did, but the Rat King just continued to grin. He let out a raspy chuckle, before shoving the agent into his gluttonous maw and tearing him to shreds. His rage had quickly turned into a ravenous pleasure. He was enjoying this, every bit of it. He had all but forgotten about the twins atop the roof, and continued his assault on the policemen and S.P.E.A.R. until every single one of them either lay dead on the pavement, or was wasting away in his stomach. The wound given to him by Louis still stung, and had definitely slowed down the rat, but it had failed to stop him.

Vexxen stood in the center of the newly created carnage, hysterically chuckling as he smashed in the head of an already dead S.P.E.A.R. agent. The mental link between Fenton and Vexxen was what brought the Rat King back to reality...or at least gave him enough reason to finish what he was doing so that he could continue his escape. Vexxen let out a satisfied sigh and shook some of the blood out of his hair.
"Now you know...now...you...know..." Vexxen's voice had dropped in tone, becoming low and distorted.

The Rat King turned around and scaled the building once again, meeting the twins at the top. He limped over to the two and let out a low growl, ordering the horde of rat around them to carry the twins and the tied up S.P.E.A.R. agent. The rats did as they were told, acting as a rat made vehicle, and carefully lowered the twins and the agent down to the ground. They continued forward, searching around for 'Mary'. Vexxen followed close behind, limping and dragging his injured leg along behind him. As he walked, he began to shrink in size and started absorbing his latest meal. This granted him more energy to work with, and also would make it more difficult to spot him. He stopped shrinking when he reached the size of a small horse...

⁞ Location: Punch City - Outside the Mall
⁞ With Whom: Kendal and S.P.E.A.R.
⁞ Inner Thoughts: "You're mine...all of you are mine!"
⁞ Current Form: Fully Rat
⁞ Theme: Told Ya So
⁞ OOC: Just putting this post in to get Vexxen out of the mall.

isagirl909

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Ryo Tarn

Liiroy_Jenkins

Gravity_Dragon

Dapper Genius

5,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User ImageUser Image

Mason looked to the creature as she said she wouldn't give him the pleasure. He maintained his scowl as she began to use her tentacles to swing inside of the cube. He listened as she continued, saying that they were quick to learn about her true nature. "My men are the best in the world, the smartest, the most well equipped, and the most efficient....learning about your true nature was child's play" he said with a low growl as he stood there, looking at this creature from beyond the stars. Mason wouldn't claim to be the smartest of his men but he was perhaps the angriest and the most determined man in uniform on this boat. He was phased by her appearance, he'd fought in his share of war and had seen plenty. There was very few things in this world that bothered him anymore.

Mason looked to her as she said that he was either here to study her or weaponize her. Neither was technically true but if her powers could be used to aid SPEAR's cause then perhaps he would consider using her as an agent. She didn't have the abilities like the last prisoner, she could perhaps be controlled. She was a parasite after all and it would stand to reason that it required a host to survive. That was a vital part that could allow them to control her...at least for a brief time. He listened as she said that she would scratch his back if he scratched hers. "And what exactly could you offer me? For that matter, what could you possibly have me do?" he said with a slightly amused look. She was trying to bargain her way out of her cube. He was curious to see where this went, what she could possibly offer him and what she'd possibly ask of him.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image

Liiroy_Jenkins

Original Phantom

User Image

YOG-KOZ

Everybody tries to be straight,
But things are still unchanged
It's useless to resist,
Their effort will be wasted

Company: Obviously the leader
Thinking: Funny...
OOC:

Yog thought about for a second. What did she want? Well, there was plenty she wanted. And she was probaply not gonna be granted any of those. What, the commander was gonna feed her humans? Even he wouldn't fall that low. ''Well, i'm getting awfully hungry~'' She said, Rubbing two of her tentacles against the cube and licking her lips. Her laugh was both playful and unnerving. ''As for what i can provide...Well, i'm sure you can figure that one out, my little commander. '' She said, switching her tentacles position, resting like it was a makeshift Hammock. ''Just remember... I'm not stuck here with you...'' She said, then her voice changed into her true, Abhuman voice. ''...You're stuck here with me.'' she said, followed with a laugh.

Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

Alex_The _Lionheart
User Image
Kellin
--- The Misfit ---

Kellin slowly looked up at the boy with the glasses. Looks like he’d overstayed his welcome…shame, and he was just starting to get comfortable. Kellin stared at Simon for a solid minute, his eyes unwavering. The boy then blinked a few times and shrugged, before walking away from the TV screens and over towards the exit. He opened the door and left without another word. As soon as he was outside of the hideout, he put on his jesters mask and looked around. He picked a direction to go and continued down one of the sidewalks.

After walking a good distance away from the hideout, Kellin pulled back up his hood and floated up into the air. He landed atop a roof and walked along a telephone wire. He would have to ask ’The Madame’ if she knew anything about S.P.E.A.R. Knowing her, she had probably already sent out plenty of her spies. She had eyes and ears everywhere…

Kellin hopped over to the next power line, taking out his phone after he had landed on the wire. He checked his messages and, low and behold, there was a text from ’The Madame’.
“Are you okay?” The text read. Kellin smirked and began texting her back.
“Peachy. You got anything on these S.P.E.A.R. guys yet?” He typed.
“Glad to hear. And yeah, apparently they’re a some sort of separate branch of military that formed due to the recent ‘mutant’ attacks, or so I’ve heard.” Her text came only seconds after Kellin had sent his.
“Hmm, alright.” He replied.
“That all? I thought you would be more interested.” She texted back.
“Not really. They’re more of an annoyance at the moment. I think I’ll just observe for now, maybe ruff’em up a bit.” Kellin responded.
“Have fun with that.” Read her last post before Kellin put his phone away.

Kellin looked off in the distance and saw the fight that he had seen going on on the TV screens in Mao’s hideout. He slowly took out the gun that he had been hiding in his pocket.
“I think I know what I want to do today…” He said and disappeared in a small cyclone of dark purple lights. He reappeared a few yards away and disappeared again, before finally reappearing on a rooftop nearest the fight. He would occasionally skip to the next building to get a better look, not wanting to get too involved...at least not yet anyway.

- Jester -
User Image

→ My Whereabouts: Punch City
→ Sup: No one
→ Wearing: His long, curve nosed jesters mask (a white mask with two black stars for eyes and a wide spread grin), a black hoodie with a yellow, melting smiley face on it with the phrase 'Happy, Happy' written under it in red, a pair of black jeans, some high top, and multi-colored converse.
→ OOC: No, Kellin was born in the ‘world of morality’, but he has the rare ability to travel into and through the Abyss (this ‘rare ability’ is explained later on once his backstory is revealed a bit more). Kellin is able to travel through the Abyss without falling prey to the nightmares and dream like beings that reside within the Abyss, and as far as he knows, he can’t be influenced by the dimension.
The Abyss itself is a world that I created. It is a world of dreams, nightmares and insanity, and is completely separate from the hellish planes that Mao can tap into. Until Mao, Kellin can’t control demons and isn’t able to enter any other dimensions (except of course for the Abyss). He can, however, summon some of the lesser nightmares from the Abyss because he has spent enough time within the dimension.

Sicx Hell

Liiroy_Jenkins

Gravity_Dragon

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary
XXXCurrent Whereabouts: On the street, looking for Vexxen and his plus one...er...two.

"If you're good at something..."

'Time to go.'

The body was disposed of. Evidence was destroyed. Prize acquired with a bit of extra. Job done and rather successfully Mary believed. The dark-haired woman was about to make her escape when she caught a glance of something in the monitors; a children's store.

Vexxen's kid was going to make things interesting. Did he intend to keep her? Regardless, the thought made her hesitate. The kid had looked like she was wearing an old shirt and little else. Weren't the Heroes supposed to have taken care of her? 'I don't have time for this!' Mary frowned but opened up a portal to the kid's shop. Within a minute, she had grabbed a few articles of clothing and shoved them in her bag. After that, she was gone; portalled safely back home.

There the woman changed hoodies, stuck on some shades and was on the street once more to look for her accomplice, his plus one and their prize. She stuck mostly to side streets and alleys that she assumed Vexxen would use for cover. She portaled a bit to make the search faster but used them sparingly and not in the view of sane people. The dark-haired woman already felt a bit of weight on her as she walked. She wasn't used to transporting other people, especially when she had to open such large gateways for those people. Still, she had to find them quickly and get them out of sight. Something about this whole exercise told her that subtlety wasn't Vexxen's strong point.

"...Never do it for free."

Cheow_sky

Liiroy_Jenkins

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items