8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa bit her bottom lip and shrugged her shoulders.
"I might have if you told me when we were younger."
Crissa wrapped her arms around Daniel and led him back inside.
"Let us get you something to eat. That fight was something else. You won me a good 25 gold gears. I think that deserves a good meal. What do you say?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
occ//- - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

۞ D A N I E LXXXS L A T E R ۞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, that actually sounds really good." He smiled. Something told him that a meal from her tonight would be something special.

((Post is short. Sorry Dx))

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa smiled and held Daniel's hand as they made their way to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, Criss took off her cloak and set it on a box that was on the floor. She tied her apron on and then looked over at Daniel.
"So what sounds good?"
Before he could answer her eyes lit up and she started pulling veggies and meats from the ice chest. Her smile was set in a curve as she pulled a frying pan from a rack and placed it on the stove.

occ//- Haha no worries. - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel laughed as he watched Crissa get to work. There was something mystifying about the way she moved about the kitchen, swiftly grabbing ingredients and preparing them. He leaned back, smiling to himself. She was something else...

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa turned the heat on for the pan and placed some meat that she had cut up into it. Then she vegetables and a little oil.
She moved about the kitchen in her usual manner; quick and with purpose. She got into a taller cupboard and brought down a jar of dried rice. She measured some out by eye and threw that in with the rest of the stuff in the pan. She turned to Daniel.
"Now, are you feeling like something spicy or sweet?"

occ//- - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel tapped his foot rhythmically on the floor. "Oh man..." he said slowly. "I'll have to go with spicy. It's always been my personal favorite." He laughed. "Not too spicy though. Don't kill me." He shook his head, remembering the last time he had ordered something too spicy. He couldn't taste anything else for almost a week.

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa nodded and then turned back to the pan. She hummed lightly as she added spices to the dish. Soon the room was filled with scents of something spicy and pork.
Crissa put a lid on the pan and then turned to Daniel.
"It should be done after a few moments. The rice has to absorb the juices."

occ//- - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel chuckled. "You're a culinary genius," he said lightly, walking up behind her and encircling her waist with his arms. "I almost hate to eat it."

He suddenly backed off, listening carefully. The siren of a Dust Raider sounded in the distance. He could hear it even here. Daniel realized they would have to pull off soon, or they'd have a fight on their hands. A big one.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
and the night shall be filled with 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈

and the cares that infest the day

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

As always seemed to happen, Delphia found her way back to the main deck. But unlike earlier, there wasnt really anyone out here now. With the moon shining down on the planking, it looked peaceful. Delphia glanced up at the stars and the moon. It certainly was late, and she was actually surprised she could keep walking.

She made her way over to the pile of rope that had become her unofficial-official spot to sit on deck and sat down to look out over the city. Eventually, she curled up, somehow finding a comfortable place amidst the bulky rope, and drifted off to sleep again.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

shall fold their tents

and as silently steal away

Tipsy Nymph

User Image
The gears of my plan have begun to turn...

Canaan had tailed the sand-ship until it docked in Gallinus. When the architect had finally docked his own ship, it was reluctantly. He had since laid low, listening in on his comrades radio chatter and plotting his own course on a map he had purchased.

'Alameda', A former Blackshade ship. Canaan hissed when he had heard that and stepped up his investigations, until finally he worked up the nerve to infiltrate the ship.

Moonlight illuminated the docks of Gallinus as the Soldier made his way across the port to where the Alameda had docked. Few crewmen were up at this hour, and Canaan took advantage of that, quietly moving up the dock ramp before taking cover behind a crate as a crewman passed. 'No blood tonight...' he thought and extended one of his whips, and removed the injector tip.

Canaan stood up and threw his right hand forward, the whip snaking through the air until it caught it's mark, wrapping around the man's throat before yanking him across the deck. As quickly as the small scuffle had started, the target had been subdued, and was now resting peacefully, if a little battered, behind the crate. Canaan dashed across the deck to the lower deck doors and skidded to a halt, his considerable armoured frame sliding a good four feet past the door.

He hissed lightly and looked over his shoulder. Nothing moved in the darkness as the dust settled on the deck. He was too used to moving around a battlefield, not stealthily infiltrating an enemy stronghold. Surely the sound of his heavy footfalls had alerted the crew to his presence. Now, with the enemy preparing their defenses below decks, Canaan sighed "I've come to far." he said and drew his sword as he moved to the door and leaned into the frame.

Still more nothing "C'mon... give me a sign, anything... anything at all..." he muttered and simply stood, waiting for the right moment to move. As Canaan waited he felt his body coil, ready to spring forward and strike at any moment.

... The blood is already on my hands. This night, your world burns...

((OOC: To much reading to do in such a short period of time, so if there's anything wrong, let me know and I'll revise my post))

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel never slept. It was a simple fact. Sleep was not in his repertoire. He had been trained by Blackshade to never sleep, and then by the Dust Raiders to never let his guard down.

So, when he heard scuffling above him on the Main Deck, he was already moving, his saber drawn and his pistol in his belt. He leapt up the stairs and opened the door to the main deck.

All was silent, but Daniel knew someone was here. He could feel it. He stepped around, his saber clenched tightly in his hand, his thumb clicking back the hammer of his revolver.

His amber eyes swiftly took in every shadow, every detail of the ship deck he knew so well. He knew something was amiss, and his muscles tightened, waiting for the problem to reveal itself... "Come on," he whispered, almost tantalizingly. "Show yourself."

Invisible Streaker

User Image
Xeno (13/XIII)
○-○-○-○-○-○
__________Alameda Navigator__________

Since Xeno wasn't interested in normal things as much as your average person, he couldn't think of anything else to do in here.... He'd already memorized the areal view of the place, which was about all he even did in new places.

Xeno flew back to the Alameda, but didn't go inside..or even on the deck.. the teen and his hawk ended up on top the ship. Nix ended up just flying around knowing it's have to remain flightless for awhile after this, so that left Xeno alone perched on the ship, watching.
The teen noticed something..smaller dark armor..his viewpoint allowed him to see what happened, which made him angry. An intruder.

Xeno silently glided down from his perch and even landed without a sound, going after the armored intruder. He pulled his sword off his back, sheath too, so it would look like he had a rifle out, 'aiming' toward the intruder. The intruder was so focused of who might come out of the doorway that Xeno didn't think he noticed him. Xeno was basically behind the intruder...and he noticed that the Captain was coming from inside.. so the teen also shifted his wings so he could actually shoot if needed.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel looked over and saw Xeno, his weapon pointed at an intruder by the doorframe. Daniel pointed his revolver straight at the armored man. "I don't care who you are, or what you're here for, but you have exactly five seconds to get off my ship!" he said loudly, though his voice held no emotion. His revolver wouldn't pierce the man's armor alone, but that is why Daniel had a pressurized steam gauge on it. This would add the tremendous pressure of steam to the bullet, allowing for some nasty damage, even to armored targets.

He stepped closer to Xeno, in case the man tried anything. "Keep your gun trained on him. Let him have it if he does anything." He knew Xeno had a sword, sheathed to make it seem like it was a gun. Otherwise, he would not have been holding it the way he was. And Xeno was no idiot. After all, a gun was more intimidating than a sword.

Tipsy Nymph

User Image
The gears of my plan have begun to turn...

As soon as the door flew open, Canaan moved like lightning, all of his training converging on one target as he moved around the door. His heavy sword hummed to life and stopped just short of it's mark "Slater!" Canaan shouted and jumped back and stumbled into another man. Canaan glanced over his shoulder and hissed. It was done now. He had failed.

The Architect winced under his helmet and stepped forward as Slater moved to stand beside the other man, sheathing his blade as the man moved. Better to live and possibly continue his investigations, than to fight and die like an idiot. "This is a fortunate turn of events..." he muttered and lowered himself to his knees and folded back his faceplate. Canaan leveled his icy gaze on Slater and smiled weakly "Can we maybe talk this over a nice cup of tea?" he asked and closed his eyes.

... The blood is already on my hands. This night your world burns...

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel narrowed his eyes viciously. "You'd love that wouldn't you?" He sniffed the air lightly. "You reek of Blackshade," he spat. As he spoke, he moved carefully around the man to a small panel on the other side of the door. He smashed the glass with his elbow and put his hand to a button.

Once pressed, massive gears under the ship would start turning, and an extraordinarily loud siren would blast, sending the entire crew to the Main Deck, armed. Doing so would also wake the entire town of Gallinus. He wouldn't get away without being seen.

"Mind telling me why you're here? If you've got a problem with me or this ship, get in line, because I've already got twenty other assholes on my tail."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff