• Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

۞ D A N I E LXXXS L A T E R ۞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel was silent for a moment, then took a deep breath. "Well, I ran into a Dust Raider today. A crazed magician of some sort. He was taunting Delphia, our musician. He could have killed us both, but he was too cowardly to, so we made our way unscathed."

He looked at Crissa, his eyes shining dimly in the lights of Gallinus. "But he read my mind beforehand. He didn't get far, but he managed to find a part of me I never wanted to exist..."

He ran a hand through his hair. "I used to work for Blackshade Syndicate."

He looked at her again, waiting for her to pull her gun on him, to attack him, to shame him, to throw him overboard. Whatever she was going to do, he would let her.

Sparkly Spotter

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
ѦϾΣ ȘѦȽѶѦΩɌ
User Image

It was just another day traversing Sparonis, it was everything Ace every could have wanted. A loyal team of elite Blackshade warriors, a small sand ship with tons of tech and loot on it, and no one could stop him. A figure in the distance, the sands died down as the ship came to a stop, there stood a man cloaked in a blood red cape and slightly worn crimson japanese garb. "Look what we've got here boys! An exotic deeelight!" Ace's right hand man Sharktooth always too pleasure in introducing people he didn't know or give a rat's a** about, this time the introduction wasn't so bad a little too fruity though.
"Your givin me a tooth ache Sharky." Dex the techie and Ace's left hand man replied to Sharktooth's comment, it was obvious this group of warriors had been together far too long. Ace raised his gloved left hand and all his men got off the ship, there were a total of sixteen including himself. The crew and Ace boxed in the man so to speak with a four by four wall of the best damn armored badasses Blackshade had to offer, their leader Ace standing face to face with the man.
"Not from around here huh? Well there is an enterance fee, you must hand over all of your tech and money if you want to stay here. The Blackshade doesn't take kindly to freeloaders." Ace smiled and held out his right hand to the stranger expecting him to fold and give into his orders but instead the Crimson robed wanderer just returned a smile and shook Ace's hand. "I don't want trouble pal, but if thats what your asking for then fine. My name is Z by the way." His tone was a bit musical but also pissed Ace off to the fullest, his crew let out a long "Ooooooooo." It was on!
"Ok Z, i'm Ace. I accept your challenge and it will be blades." Ace smiled he knew he was the best swordsman in all of Sparonis, Z just returned the smile before backing up to the edge of Ace's crew while Ace did the same. Almost as if planned they both unsheathed their swords, Ace's was a magnificent Flame red double edged sword of his own design while Z just unsheathed an old engraved silver sword. "Hope your ready to die kid!" Sharktooth screamed out and Ace's crew started cheering for their leader and booing Z, 1...2...3... Then one swift move. Ace screamed out as both his arms were sliced clean off, Z had barely moved but he crossed the battle field and struck before Ace could even react with his enhanced cybernetic eyes. The crew had fallen silent, eight of his men rushed Z and were all killed decapitated by the warrior. "Didn't put up much of a fight at all did you? Guess I should take my prize." Ace looked and focused his eyes before he saw Z move two steps before Ace's legs were chopped off right above the knee. He almost fainted from the pain but not quite, he could feel every pulse of pain his nerves were screaming into his brain almost like a blade against a chalk board through a megaphone attached to a concert grade sound set up.
Z smiled as the eight remaining members of Ace's team parted and allowed the man to take their Sand ship with it's relativly large haul and equipment. The next thing Ace felt was the unholy pain of flesh being merged with machine as his arms and legs were replaced, it was even worse then bleeding out on the desert ground as his nerves were brutalized and re-made with the machine. Then there was nothing.
Ace woke up, he had fallen asleep his body in an akward position against his chair and his cybernetic legs hiked up onto his enchanted anvil a fire slowly burning in the Forge. "Just another dream." Ace sighed and rubbed his right arm where the flesh and the machine merged, it was throbbing with a slight pain that went in time with the knocking on the Forgery door. Knocking? "Come in." Ashy, basically Ace's right hand entered the room and sat on a stool across from where Ace was sitting leaning against one of the ship's walls. "Ya wanker i've been knockin on dat der door fer almost a bloody half hour! What where yew doin?" Ashy spoke with a british accent that had some illeteracy thrown into the mix, Ace always thought it was funny when the kid spoke especially in anger. "Ya know, just going a bit insane in the ol' noggin." Ace tapped his head a few time which made Ashy snicker a bit before he responded happily. "Why do yew fink that is? Ace replied sarcastically but in a nice way. "Oh my mum and dad didn't give me enough hugs and kisses as a kid, now I get nightmares about monsters under my bed." Ashy burst out laughing and so did Ace, this kept up for about five minutes before the two finally calmed down. "Guess I'll end up like yew one day huh?" Ace just smiled, got up out of his chair and patted Ashy on the head messing up his shaggy dark brown hair before gathering his weapons and making sure Carmen was attached tight into his right arm.
"Maybe... Maybe, and look into getting a shower I don't wanna have to clean up everytime you come in here. Ashy smiled and waved before Ace left the Forgery, his arm The Obsidian Guard sealed tight onto the half machine warrior. Ace set out above deck and out into Gallinus before he saw Slater and Del. "Yo." Ace just gave a nod and a wave as he kept on walking towards a small shop, nothing much but still a place that had it's own charm. "N-N you here?" Ace called out before an old short black man came from the back room and welcomed Ace. "Ace my brutha how have you been? That old C96 helpin you out?" N-N spoke with a Jamaican accent, he was round and short enough that he seemed to have no knees but dark white dreads that reached the floor, quite the unusual person. "It's doin good brutha gotten me out of a lot of bad situations." N-N nodded and held out his hadn, Ace slapped it before the pulled each other in for a hug and slapped each others backs and laughed before N-N stopped. "I think you might wanna check out the Gladius brutha they got a few good fights today if you wanna join any, im sure you'd win quite a few gears from it." Ace was never one to turn down money and N-N always knew what he was talking about when it came to The Gladius, so Ace gave N-N a farewell and walked out of the shop.
A mile or so away Ace walked the distance in ten minutes to the Gladius before stopping off at the gate to register for a fighting position. "Ace my man how are you doin? Haven't seen you in the Gladius for a while." The register was an old friend, who's name Ace always forgot for some reason but still they were pretty tight friends. "Oh nothin just came here for a battle or three, show some of your fighters how you actually knock someone out." The Register laughed and gave Ace a pass to the underdome, the waiting Area for the fighters where they could get a perfect below view of the current fights. It looked like some sort of mage and one of the generic gladiators. "Give that magic boy hell!" Ace yelled up before he started checking his equipment and armor making sure everything was in check and in working order.

Sparkly Spotter

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
((OutOfCondoms: Damn i've been holding A LOT of inspiration in.))

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
((I'll say eek ))

Sparkly Spotter

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
((Just ignore the Yo part, I was making this back when Slate and Del where still walking back to the ship.))

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa listened to Daniel. When he stopped speaking she wrapped him in a tight hug.
"Are both of you well?"
Crissa spoke into Daniel's chest and then stepped away. She smiled sweetly at him.
"I can not hold your past against you nor judge you for it. It is what made you the most wonderful man that you are. I would not change your past. Then I would not have the Daniel I know."
Crissa took a deep breath in and then squeezed Daniel's hand quickly.
"This is not what I was expecting, but I am glad that you told me. It explains a lot of questions I had about you growing up."
Crissa turned and leaned on the rail. She looked out over the barren land.
"You are a great man Daniel. Don't let your shadows from the past creep up on you. Own those memories and choices. Make them yours and grow from them. That is all you can do honey."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
occ//- - //

Dangerous Genius

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Wilhelmina Schwartz
Blackshade Syndicate
------------------------------------------------------

A stiff gust of wind blew back Wilhelmina's hair as the ship lifted of the ground, pulled by enormous propellers that were powered by steam. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, savouring the tastes on the breeze. The fox, Petra, made a small noise. Wilhelmina turned.

Standing before her was one of the men from the radio room of the ship. 'Er, p-pardon me miss Schwartz,' the man stuttered as Wilhemina gazed at him levelly. 'But there have been several r-radio calls from the Gallinus area. It w-would seem that a ship has been spotted near there.' Wilhelmina raised an eyebrow, waiting for the man to continue. He took a gulp of air and went on. 'They report that the sh-ship is the Alameda.'

Wilhelmina held the man's gaze for a moment longer, then purposefully strode past him, commanding, 'Very good, tell the men on the other end to observe and ONLY observe. We do not want any hint of our impending arrival to reach the ears of our good captain, do we?' Plans already working through the clockwork of her mind, Wilhelmina made to her chambers in the rear of the ship.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel stared blankly at her. How could she be so forgiving?

"How?" he repeated. "How could you forgive me? I was a monster! I killed men, women, and children. I separated families. I...I..." He put his head in his hands. "I was a Dust Raider after I escaped from Blackshade. I killed even more people then. I earned the name "Slate." Know why? Cause I killed people in cold blood, with no emotion, no remorse, no regret."

He stared at his feet, wanting to just throw himself over the edge. "There's a special spot in Hell for the likes of me..." He felt like crying, honestly. "How can you look at me and tell me that's alright?!" he cried. He slumped against the ship's edge, completely surrendering to his emotions.

He punched the side of the ship in frustration. "I don't deserve to be here. I don't deserve to lead these people. I'm...a demon."

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa let Daniel throw his emotions around and when he slumped down she knelt next to him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him to her. She stroked his hair and wiped tears from his eyes.
"Daniel, listen to me. There is one simple reason why I forgive you. I love you Daniel, I have for the longest time. You are a good man. Regardless of what you have done you are a good man. All of those things that you did don't matter anymore. All that matters now is what you do with your life."
Crissa paused and held Daniel for a moment before speaking again. When she did speak, her voice was full of emotion. But she was still smiling somehow.
"If you were a demon, you would not harbor all of these emotions. You must see that. If you were as awful as you are claiming to be, then your past would not haunt you so. Please listen to what I am telling you. I can't have you be like this. It is breaking my heart."
Crissa took in a deep breath and then kissed the top of Daniel's head. She moved her hands from his shoulders and wiped her own face. Angry tears falling down her cheeks.
"You have to believe me Daniel. You must."
Her voice was but a whimper at this point. She was so mad that all she could do was cry. Fury burned behind her eyes. But her touch stayed gentle as did her voice. She leaned her head back against the ship and closed her eyes.

occ//- - //

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
and the night shall be filled with 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈

and the cares that infest the day

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Delphia was walking down a long hallway, full of doors. There was a slight fog covering the floor. As she looked around her, Delphia felt a familiar sense of claustrophobia, but kept on walking. There were so many doors.... Delphia reached out and tried to open the door nearest to her. It wouldn't budge. Curious.... Slowly, the girl made her way down the hallway, trying to open doors as she went. Finally, one gave way and opened.

On the other side of the room was a beautiful garden. The flowers were in full bloom and smelled sweet on the breeze that flowed easily through the shade trees. Delphia was just thinking that she liked this place when she noticed some people in the distance. It was a mother and father admiring thier child in a crib under one of the largest shade trees.

Delphia crept closer and was soon close enough to hear what they were saying. They made the normal sort of comments about what features the baby had that belonged to each parent, and how the child would grow up to be great. The parents were both dressed elegantly, but Delphia still could not see thier faces. She crept a bit closer...

Suddenly, the parents of the child were distracted by a loud bang. In rushed large people cloaked by shadows. The intruders ordered the parents to come with them, or suffer the consequences. The father imidiately pulled out his gun and started shooting. The shadow soldiers swiftly ended the man's life. Delphia tried to scream as the fight broke out, but her voice seemed to have vanished.

With the man dead, the shadow soldiers turned toward the woman and her child, once again ordering she come with them. The woman refused, and the soldiers killed her as well. Then, they dissapeared. Delphia was shocked at what had happened. The child in the crib was crying now. Delphia slowly walked up to the crib, and peered over the side.

What she saw made her gasp. The child inside the crib, though an infant, had a shock of green hair. And beside the baby girl lay a set of pipes, the very same pipes that Delphia owned. But something was off about the baby... but before Delphia could think of what it was, shadows enveloped the baby and its crib. In it's place stood a shadowy version of Delphia herself. The shadow pulled out a gun and pointed it straight at Delphia's head-

Delphia's eyes bolted open. She took a few deep breaths before realizing where she was. She was still in her room on the Alameda. 'It was just a nightmare...' she said to herself. Her heart slowed down a bit and Delphia decided she'd take a walk. Nightmares... it had been a long time since Delphia had had a nightmare. But this one... it shook her to the core. Sighing, Delphia opened the door to her room and went out into the halls. She started walking, not caring where she was headed, just wanting to get her mind off of that horrible dream.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

shall fold their tents

and as silently steal away

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel was shocked into silence. Suddenly, he felt warm. Deep in the pit of his chest, something stirred. He felt so...strange. She loved him. Love. Something he had longed for ever since he was old enough to comprehend it. And he knew, deep in his tainted soul, that he loved her too.

He had to. He wouldn't feel this way if he hadn't. He looked to her, watching her lean against the ship, her eyes closed. She almost seemed to glow under the rising moon. He moved closer to her, then put his arms around her now. "I...I believe you," he said firmly. "And...I love you too." With that, he pulled her to him and kissed her on the lips. He did it for as long as he could. It was a rather inexperienced kiss, as he had never kissed anyone, let alone like this, but it worked for him at least.

When he pulled away, he blinked in astonishment. "And it took me until now to realize what I've been feeling ever since I met you."

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa stopped breathing when Daniel spoke those words. She couldn't move her body until he kissed her. For a moment, she felt like it was a dream, but she realized that it was happening. He was kissing her, and how wonderful it was. His lips were soft. Crissa kissed him back with as much feeling as she could bring to her numb body.
As Daniel pulled his lips from hers, Crissa opened her eyes. She reached a hand up and stroked Daniel's cheek with her thumb. Her smile was bright. There was no more anger in her. He took that all away in a moment. Crissa looked up at the moon and brought her hands to her lap.
"And here I thought I was the only one to feel this way."

occ//- - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel smiled at her, then brushed a lock of hair from her face. "Love is here, believe me. I feel it. You feel it. During my travels, I've seen and helped countless couples, bonded together by something even greater than companionship. They love each other. Deeply and truly. All my life, I've been deprived of it. I've been hunting for it in these barren wastes. And when I found it, it gave me hope. You gave me hope."

This was obviously far from his usual behavior, but he didn't care. He finally had someone to care for, who could redeem him from his horrid life, and give him purpose again.

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa held onto Daniel's hand as he moved hair from her face. She kissed the inside of his palm and smiled at him.
"I am not sure how we ended up like this. But I am glad that we did."
Crissa stood up and held her hand out to Daniel. She had never seen him, so emotional. Not in all of her life. But this Daniel, she could spend the rest of her life with. She was sure of that.

occ//- - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel took her hand and stood up. He kissed her hand gently. "I...I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier. I just thought, if you knew what I really was, you'd have run the other way..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff