7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Wilhelmina Schwartz
Blackshade Syndicate
--------------------------------------------------

Wilhelmina watched as Beaumont left, taking his irate charge with him. Lowering her pistol, she looked at Petra. 'That man has some nerve,' she commented. Holstering her gun she added, 'And he is teaching it to his apprentice. That girl will never learn anything if he continues to mentor her that way. She would be much better of as an architect.' The tall woman sighed. 'Unfortunately, there is no talking to him about giving her to the syndicate. But what is one to do?'

She walked over to an intercom system nailed to the wall. Pressing the call button, she said in an uncharacteristically sweet voice, 'Wesley, be a dear and report to my office immediately.' After waiting at the desk in her office for about five minutes, there was a timid knock at the door. 'Come in,' she called. A young man popped his head around the door before tentatively setting foot just inside the room. Wilhelmina smiled at him amicably and gestured to the chair across from her. 'Please, have a seat.'

Wesley hesitantly sat down, a cold sweat breaking across his brow. The head of Blackshade Syndicate was never this congenial. Not unless she was very angry. That he was the only one in the room with her frightened Wesley more than a little. Still, he could do nothing except wait for her to begin.

'Wesley,' his name dripped from her lips like honey. 'Would you care to tell me how, not one, but two intruders not only crept aboard my ship, but into my private chambers today?' Her tone was still sickly sweet, but the jade green eyes that met the lieutenant's were icy steel.

'I... err... I... that is.... I was not aware there were intruders aboard the ship.' He answered lamely. This was it. He was as good as gone. There were rumours; people had gone missing for less than this.

'I know you were not aware!' Wilhelmina shouted, slamming her palms on the desk and standing. 'And whatever it is you were aware of, it was not what you should have been aware of.' She calmed a bit and continued. 'Do I seem like the kind of person who takes guard failure lightly?' Wesley could only stare, mute. 'Well? Do I, Wesley?!' He shook his head slightly this time. 'Good.' The furious woman turned her back to him, but Wesley dared only to breathe. 'Wesley, tell me. If you were in my position, and someone failed at such a task, what would you do with that person? Hmm? Tell me, Wesley. What would you do?' She turned to face him again.

He stuttered for a moment before replying. 'I- I suppose I would have him shot,' he croaked.

'Good choice,' Wilhelmina said, drawing her pistol and shooting the man between the eyes in one fluid movement. 'Exactly what I would have done.' Holstering her smoking weapon, she strode to the intercom. 'James from crew six, please report to my office.' As she removed her finger from the call button, she noticed Petra sniffing the dead man's body. 'Petra, darling, do not play with that. You do not know where it has been.'

((Now see what your debauchery has done, Raven. You got someone killed. Tsk tsk. I did not mean to chase you off so quickly, though.... >.>

And I had to retype all of this because the first one somehow got deleted. And I will swear up and down that the last one was better. gonk ))

9,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

S A M A N T H A σ ℓ ι v ι α S T A R K
                                                    |S.O.S|

Save your ship? Oops, I thought you said blow it up!

Her sky colored eyes glared at the woman as she pointed her gun straight at the apprentice's heart. The woman's words stung slightly because of the tone that filled her voice, but Samantha still showed no fear. In fact she took a step toward the rich head of the Blackshade Syndicate. "I understand that I should not have just barged in like this, but you have no right to treat me this way. I came to take this annoyance from you so really you should be thanking me! Just because your parents had the money to spoil you and make you into the snob you are today gives you no right to treat people like they are a waste of time! My parents may not have had money to send me to school of give me fancy dresses, but at least they loved me!" Sammie retorted, ignoring Beaumont until he announced they would be leaving, which she was extremely grateful for. She could not stand another second near this snob. Quickly stepping back from Wilhelmina she took a tight grip of her master's hand and disappeared with him to their own ship.

As soon as they arrived she groaned and sunk into a chair at the kitchen table. It was so nice to be back home for a change. Compared to bars and her Sand Surfer this was much better. That's when she realized it was still on the witch's ship. A frustrated growl escaped her lips and she spoke to no one in particular. "My Sand Surfer is on that terrible woman's ship!" Samantha lied her head down on the table, too exhausted to care at the moment. "I'll get it later . . ." Beaumont turned to her, asking if there was any tea or rum. She frowned. Every other female in sight was beautiful and she was dearest. 'I suppose it's still a compliment.' Samantha glanced up to catch the blond giving her a sad look. In return she gave him a satisfied smile and crossed her arms over her chest. "I drank it all seeing that six days ago was my twenty-first birthday." Her bright blue eyes twinkled with glee and she stuck out her tongue because she knew the truth. She had actually dumped out the drinks to get back at him when she came here in search for him and he was no where in sight. However, that sad puppy dog look changed her mind like it always did. "But maybe if you make it up to me I can go and fetch some more," she added with a sigh.

Out. Of. Caramel;;none Location;;Beaumont's Dust Raider Ship - Gallinus
                                          Feeling;;Infuriated Songs;;Something That I Want by Grace Potter Talking to;;Beaumont My Heart Longs For;;That Dimwit and to kill that snob.

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa awoke in her bed. Her shoes off and the blanket drapped over her. Slowly, she sat up and took a look around the room. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she came to fully standing.
Crissa moved over to a box of her things and pulled a paper and a pen from it. Looking down at her hands that held the items, Crissa thought better of it and dressed herself.
After combing her hair she opened the door of her room. The ship was silent like most of everyone was still sleeping. This made Crissa smile slightly.
Slowly, Crissa crept up to Daniel's room. As she neared his door, she heard him screaming. Worried, Crissa quickly rushed into his room.
Crissa flew into his room, her eyes full of worry and panic. Seeing Daniel in his bed though made Crissa stop and look around the room. Relief flooded her face when she realized that he was fine. Slowly, she walked over to the bed and knelt down next to it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
occ//- - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

۞ D A N I E LXXXS L A T E R ۞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel still had his face in his hands. He was so distraught he didn't even see Crissa kneeling beside his bed. When he finally saw her, he jumped. He then looked away, his face red from shame. "Uh..." he muttered. "You didn't hear that did you?"

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa climbed up onto the bed with Daniel and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She pulled him close to her.
"What was the nightmare about?"
Crissa kissed the top of his head and just held him. She did not like seeing him like this in the least. It broke her heart.

occ//- - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel ran a hand through his hair. "Just the same thing that haunts me day in and day out. The very reason I don't sleep at night." He leaned against her, much like a child would, and he heard her heartbeat, faint and quick. It was calming somehow. It let him know she was here, and she was real. "My past," he finally said. He stayed like that, just trying to steady his breathing.

idoodlee's Husband

OG Noob

7,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxxxɃɇαυӎѻɴт Яαѵɇɴ
★★★★★

User Image [Mischievous] [Location/His Said Raider ship]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Raven shifted his sight back to his comrade, who was slumped over the kitchen's table looking more tired than ever. A part of him honestly did feel bad for leaving her alone for so long, but it was all a part of his plan. His original thought, leaving her stranded she'd get more opportunities to use magic by herself in actual life-and-death situations. Obviously, she passed that test as she was still breathing. In response to his silly puppy-dog like plea, she crossed her arms together and fired a sly smile at the magician. "I drank it all seeing that six days ago was my twenty-first birthday." She triumphantly announced, sticking her tongue out in the process. Beaumont continued his 'boo-hoo' look however, until she finally gave in, saying that she'd go out and get some more if he really wanted.

Raven's face changed back, and he smiled. "Weeeeeell... Since you're so kind to offer, I believe I should accompany you with that." He pointed towards the steering wheel, "I'd say its about time we left this infernal waste of metal, no?" The magician lifted his hand, casting a spell to animate the wheel, giving it the command to automatically port at the closest destination.

The man, now content, sat across from Sam. Looking up, he gave her another grin. "So, those days without my guidance.. They couldn't have been too bad. You look, well, not dead." Raven quietly laughed at his last comment, and yawned. "Please do tell, love, how were they? I'm in the mood for a good story."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

★★★★★

"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad. I've got sunshine, in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long, the future coming on, it's coming on it's coming on."

((OOC: Bad post, blahh. ))

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa stroked his hair idly as she held him. For a long few moments she did not say anything. She just listened to the way he breathed.
"I want to be able to help you with this. I want you to be able to sleep at night. But I don't know how to help."
Crissa's voice caught in her throat and she held on to Daniel tighter.

occ//- - //

Dangerous Genius

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Wilhelmina Schwartz
Blackshade Syndicate
--------------------------------------------------

Once Wilhelmina had promoted James to Wesley's position and instructed him to clean up the mess of former lieutenant, she went back into her study and sat in her favourite chair. It was large and cushy, just what one wanted for comfort. Petra hopped up onto Mina's lap, pushing her head under Mina's slender fingers. The woman absentmindedly stroked the fox, eyes staring into a far-away place and time.

'They did love me,' she whispered. 'They did.' A silent and unseen tear fell upon Petra's head.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel shook his head slowly. "Nothing can help me, except death." He sighed. "Don't worry. I'm far from that." He smiled lightly, putting his head on her shoulder. "I don't think I'll be sleeping any time soon though."

Beloved Lunatic

((curse this writer's block... I gots nothin' ta write! And ya'll make me so sad with all this! why am I speaking all country like?))

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
EsmereldaStella
((curse this writer's block... I gots nothin' ta write! And ya'll make me so sad with all this! why am I speaking all country like?))

((well shoot. That thar's sum dern unfo'tunate news darlin'))

Beloved Lunatic

Gentleman v7
EsmereldaStella

((Aw, shucks, Gent-ee-man! Ya make me laugh harder 'en a cow when da ice cream truck comes a-crashin down da street! and I'm sure Delphia will wake up once the sun rises a bit higher over the horizon))

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa smiled lightly at him and kissed his forehead gently. She yawned a little bit and then rubbed her eyes.
"Well some of us still need sleep. I am not as determined as you to not sleep. I like my sleep."
Crissa chuckled lightly. Her stomach growled and Crissa's eyes widened.
"I think something else calls before more sleep though. Are you hungry?"

occ//- - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
EsmereldaStella
Gentleman v7
EsmereldaStella

((Aw, shucks, Gent-ee-man! Ya make me laugh harder 'en a cow when da ice cream truck comes a-crashin down da street! and I'm sure Delphia will wake up once the sun rises a bit higher over the horizon))

((Well, boy howdy, you be nicah den a countery maid in da summah time. Lol, that is fine. Not much is happening right now. The ship is heading for the Gangrenous Ruins. Nasty place, but it yields a secret xD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff