Welcome to Gaia! ::

◆ T H O M A SXXXXT H O R N ◆

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image
Thomas allowed her to take him to the medical bay. He didn't need the doctor,but the supplies all doctors had. He had to perform maintenance on his own body. He stopped coughing now that he wasn't laughing anymore. " listen" he said quietly. " I am the best mechanic there is. The only problem is I have to maintain myself along with the machines. My lungs are mechanical and I have been a little busy with work recently."He said with only a few coughs. He saw the doors of the medical bay ahead. Affen had been following directly beside him." good boy Affen" he said happily, and tossed him a berry.

((OOC: Deus Ex is amazing, I prefer the stealthy approach.))

idoodlee's Husband

OG Noob

7,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxxxɃɇαυӎѻɴт Яαѵɇɴ
★★★★★

User Image [Mischievous] [Location/?]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
How droll, such an uneven match, that brute had no chance at all. The shady man sneered, watching the winner of the last fight collect his spoils and abruptly leave the bloody arena. He reverted his attention to the battered body of the grunt, who was just now picking himself up after being knocked silly. He scoffed to himself, eyes still on the beaten man. What a waste of flesh, this man hardly seems to have an IQ above two. The arena now empty, the bloodthirsty crowed roared as they prepared to witness the next brutal slaughtering. Raven being himself, grew bored however, and decided to entertain himself.

Rising to his feet from the bench he had been resting upon, he grabbed his coveted wand from his coat pocket. With a sneer, he uttered the spell, "Evanesco." Teleporting Beaumont out of the arena. Now on the outside, he glanced around this new setting. His only plan, to find the winner of that match. Just to his luck, he spotted the man walking north, away from the arena. Raven's smile resumed, as he locked his eyes on his new target. He stealthily teleported once more, now placing himself in front of the man.

Beaumont laugh penetrated the thin smog he'd created, "Gooooooood evening dearest brother. I couldn't help but to notice how badly you destroyed that poor soul in the arena." The vile man's eyes uncomfortably watched the victor's."It seems as though he was no problem to you at all, friend." He continued, extending his hand out."No worries, I don't bite, shake my hand. My name is Beaumont Raven, and I have an offer that you simply can't refuse." Raven snickered, watching the man, who seemed quite uncomfortable.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

★★★★★

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad. I've got sunshine, in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long, the future coming on, it's coming on it's coming on."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

۞ D A N I E LXXXS L A T E R ۞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel halted as this mysterious man appeared in front of him, speaking of an offer and offering his hand.

After a few seconds of staring, Daniel gripped the man's hand and shook it firmly. "Daniel Slater," he replied politely. "Now, what is this offer you speak of?"

idoodlee's Husband

OG Noob

7,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxxxɃɇαυӎѻɴт Яαѵɇɴ
★★★★★

User Image [Mischievous] [Location/Gallinus]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
The man, who introduced himself as Daniel Slater, firmly shook Raven's hand. The mysterious one grinned again, "Pleasure to meet you, Mister Slater." The two men took their hands back, and Beaumont continued. "Well, as I was saying. I enjoyed your work in the arena just a few moments ago. I honestly did. I could use a man of your skill." Raven kept eye contact with Daniel, showing he meant business. Reaching into his pocket, he grabbed his wand once again. Jumping back a few inches, he cast another spell, "Legilimens." Better known as the "Mind reader" spell, he was now able to access some of Mister Slater's knowledge. This lasted but a few seconds, as Raven was only able to scratch the surface of his mind. Which was odd, since he usually had complete control over that spell.

"You have a strong mind indeed, sir. Or shall I say, captain? I can tell, you're confused. I don't personally blame you, I blame myself. Let me make things a tad more clear." The man stuffed his wand back into his coat, dusted himself off, and continued his lecture. "I'm a member of Dust Raiders. A high ranking member, at that. Don't fret, please. I'm not here to harm you, or your crew. I've simply come to offer you a position on our ship, you're more than capable of doing so, successfully. If you refuse, I'll see to it that you regret this, my friend." Raven was determined to mess with this man's mind, even if his magic was seemingly useless on Daniel's, he could still verbally torture him.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

★★★★★

"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad. I've got sunshine, in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long, the future coming on, it's coming on it's coming on."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel stared at him for a few long moments, then burst into laughter. It was demented kind of laughter, like that uttered by a man who has lost all his sanity. His laughter cut off abruptly. "You're a vile manipulative scum bag."

Daniel stared daggers into the man's eyes. "You're a coward. You hide behind your magic and parlor tricks since you can't kill a man while looking him in the eyes. Now, you obviously have no idea who I am. Yes, there is a reason why your little mind reading trick doesn't work as well on me. A reason I'll bet you would love to know. I've already run with your little gang of ragtag shitheads. I've been tortured to the point no living man can stand, and I've done things your sick little mind can only dream of doing. Now, I suggest you ******** off to whatever little hole of filth you came from, and leave me, my crew, and my ship alone."

He shoved past the man, walking faster now, his fists clenched.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
and the night shall be filled with 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈

and the cares that infest the day

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Delphia finally made it out of the Gladius after fighting her way through the crowd that was gathering for the next match. She'd seen enough fighting, it wasn't the kind of entertainment she liked. Once outside, she pulled her pipes out and started to play while she walked.

She'd only taken a few steps when she noticed the captain talking to some stranger. Delphia didn't pay it much mind, but it was enough for her to stop playing her tune. When the captain suddenly walked away, looking angry, she sensed that something was wrong. For a moment, Delphia fought with herself about following Slater and finding out what was wrong and just walking away now. She barely knew the captain, but at the same time, he'd been kind enough to hire her.

She glanced at the stranger. She didn't know who or what he was, but he'd angered the captain. Delphia skirted widely around the stranger and rushed off in the direction the captain had stormed. When she was close enough for him to hear her, she hollered, "Slater!"

shall fold their tents

and as silently steal away

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel stopped as he heard his name called by a female. He turned and saw Delphia coming after him. "Ah, Delphia!" he said, smiling. "Enjoying Gallinus so far? It's a lovely city, though I find the population very rough around the edges." He laughed lightly.

idoodlee's Husband

OG Noob

7,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxxxɃɇαυӎѻɴт Яαѵɇɴ
★★★★★

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Daniel laughed crazily, before putting Raven down with his harsh words. To any other person, you would say that he'd been verbally destroyed by this man. Beaumont, however, was used to this kind of conflict, and brushed it off. Mister Slater shoved the mysterious one out of his path, clenching his fists tightly and walking a tad faster than before. "Such strong words you have, I almost have the feeling to care about what you said!" He laughed again, still shouting at the man, "You call me a coward? You have no idea who I am. I'll be fighting in that very arena soon my friend. If you want to see how this 'coward' really works, I suggest you come back. I'll leave my wand alone just for you."

The man continued to walk, annoyed. The vile man continued his lecture, "Well, if that's how you want to play, so be it. I'm sure a quick visit to Delphia or Chrissa would change your mind." Beaumont snickered, "Such beauty, I'm more than certain my crew would revel in the fact that I'd brought them back to the ship. " He'd hope to strike a nerve with his last statement, forcing him to have Daniel's attention.

A woman rushed to the captain, "Slater!" Raven continued, "Well speak of the devil. Delphia, my dear, I'm afraid I've aggravated your captain. You mustn't bother him too much, he might just snap. And we wouldn't want that now, would we, love? You two can ignore me all you want, but our paths will cross again." He chuckled as he spoke, not taking anything that was happening seriously.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

★★★★★

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

It was quite clear to Delphia that Slater was trying to deflect what had just happened and act like nothing was wrong. She didn't blame him, he didn't know that she'd seen anything that went on. In the background, Delphia could hear the stranger talking and coming closer. She heard her name used by the strange man. It frightened her to think that he knew her name. Instantly, Delphia's habits from living on the streets kicked in. Everything in her told her to run now and not look back, or to pull out the pistol she concealed and rarely even thought about.

But, Delphia acted against her instincts and stood her ground. As the stange man spoke to her, she did her best to hide the fear that was creeping into her mind and heart. Though she was reluctant to speak, she felt the need to defend the captain. "You obviously dont know Slater very well if that's what you think about him," she said, attempting to keep her voice steady. She was too afraid she'd lose what little confidence kept her standing there if she said anymore, so she stopped herself there.

shall fold their tents

Beloved Lunatic

(OOC: Have to sleep soon guys... I dont know how much longer I'll be on. But I will reply to anything left hanging tomorrow for sure.)

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel looked past Delphia to this strange magician. He snickered, then stepped in front of Delphia, then walked towards him until the two were face to face. "And you obviously have no idea who I am either, as this young lady was so kind to point out. So let me say this in terms your thick, demented brain will understand. You lay a finger on anyone on my crew, and I will personally hunt you down and accompany you to the darkest, foulest, coldest circle of Hell, where you belong..." His tone was sweet, almost elated. "You think you can manipulate me? You think you can make me bend to your whim by threatening those close to me? Your tactics are cliched, mediocre, and pathetic." He moved closer still, until their faces were practically touching. "You think you're a monster? You obviously haven't met me..."

With that, he stepped back, bowed, then turned and walked away with Delphia. "Ta-ta!" he called over his shoulder.

idoodlee's Husband

OG Noob

7,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxxxɃɇαυӎѻɴт Яαѵɇɴ
★★★★★

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Delphia was quick to defend her captain, exclaiming that Raven didn't know who he was dealing with either. She was shaking to an extent, and the dark one took notice. We grinned at the girl, and shot a wink her way. "You don't have to fear, darling. I'm not going to hurt you. You're much to pretty for that." He could tell he was getting under her skin, loving ever second of it.

Daniel, seemingly unaffected by Beaumont's venom-filled words, stopped. He turned, getting right in his tormentor's face. Captain Slater verbally retaliated, not holding anything back. Such a strange reply, it was threatening, but his tone of voice was relaxed, sending a mixed message to the mysterious one. Their faces now touching, Daniel finished his attack. Afterwards, stepping back, bowing, and waving a mock "Ta-ta!" over his shoulder at his opposition. Raven wasn't too fazed, but was instead impressed. It was obvious this man was a true captain, weather he was bluffing or not.

With another sick smile, the villain laughed, "There you go again, playing the tough guy role you know all so well, 'slate'." Beaumont's grin widened, looking almost psychotic. "Please do tell, how did if feel being one of us? Surely you know what I'm talking about. Better yet, what about your time in the Syndicate? I'm sure my darling Delphia would love to hear about that."

He moved away from the duo, tipping his hat as he turned. "It's fine if you wouldn't want anyone to know of that. But, let me leave with one more word, for the girl." He placed the faded hat back atop his head, "Delphia, your mother was a beautiful woman." This comment, he hoped, would lead the scarred girl to question him, to follow him. Beaumont paused for a moment, waiting for a reply.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

★★★★★

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Delphia was stunned when Slater retaliated at the stranger. Once agian, she saw the ferocity that one never expected. She wondered who this strange man was that could bring out so much anger in the captain, and how he knew so much about Slater. When the captain turned away, Delphia gladly allowed him to drag her along with him. Truthfully, after seeing Slater win that fight, she could think of no one she'd rather be standing next to at the moment.

And yet, the stranger still talked after them. She could hear his words, every one of them making her more afraid of him. Especially the stranger saying he wouldn't hurt her. Delphia knew better than to believe anyone when they said that. But then, the stranger started saying things about the Syndicate, and that Slater had been one of them at some point. Delphia only kept herself together by telling herself that the stranger was lying.

But then, the mysterious stranger said something about her mother. Delphia immidiatley turned around to look at the man. Her stomach twisted itself into a frightened knot. How could he know anything about her mother? Delphia herself couldn't even remember the woman. It was a yearning she'd all her life, to know what had happened to her parents. But, faced with the prospect of asking this particular stranger about her mother, Delphia was stunned into silence. She was frozen to the spot, desperately trying to make herself listen to her instincts and run away.

shall fold their tents

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
๑۩۞۩๑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Daniel stopped once again. His reputation as "Slate" was well known among Dust Raiders, so it was no surprise he knew of him. But he wasn't the main concern right now. It was Delphia.

She had been rendered motionless by this heathen's words. Daniel appeared beside Delphia and put a hand on her shoulder. "He's lying Delphia," he whispered. "He wants to trick you. You know we can find out what really happened to her. Together. He knows nothing. Please, don't trust him."

idoodlee's Husband

OG Noob

7,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxxxɃɇαυӎѻɴт Яαѵɇɴ
★★★★★

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
This time, both Slater and Delphia stopped. It was obvious that he had the innocent girl's attention. Shooting a benevolent look her way, he ignored Daniel's debunking of his words. "It's up to you. I can honestly say I haven't told a lie in quite some time, love. And weather you choose to believe me or not is entirely up to you. I'm merely here to help you, and if you choose not to accept, then that's all well." Raven had this tortured soul in the palm of his hand, and he knew it. Giving Daniel a sly smile he continued his diction of the young lady, "You know, she loved you with all her heart. It's a shame everything happened the way it did. Did you deserve this? I'm not quite sure."

Daniel continued his attempt to get Delphia away from the ghoul. Beaumont found it amusing, knowing that each word he spoke of her mother would drive her closer. He mocked the captain, "Oh, step back, step back now! I feel it's time to start running, no?" He laughed at his comment, continuing his verbal barrage. "Such a tragic end it was, I'm honestly not sure how you're still alive. I can tell you wish to speak, to ask questions. Please do so. Again, I'm only here to help you out, love. " Everything seemed to be falling into place, with Raven having her undying attention at the moment. He could tell Daniel was getting frustrated, which is all the dark one wanted at this point. The feeling of losing a crew-mate to an enemy was an overwhelming feeling, and Raven wanted 'Slate' to feel nothing but that pain now.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

★★★★★

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff