• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
-yawns and laughs at tobi- "heh ill make fun of it if i want"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru was already on the ship, relaxing in a chair on the interior of the ship. He didn't bother hearing for Tobi's cries for help, as he started to drift to sleep.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
"Yeah!" I say, jumping up. "Sora and Riku are out there, I know it!!" All of a sudden, I hear a very familiar voice. I whip around.
"Sora?!"
~Kairi

"Hiya Kairi!" I say with a big goofy grin on my face. I hear the utter disbelief and shock in her voice. "Long time, no see. I'm happy to see you, that's for sure!" She runs up to me and embraces me tightly. I laugh and hug her back.
~Sora

"Alright, you two, I think we need to cut the lovey act and help Kairi's friend here." I motion to Tobi. "Hello, sir, I'm Riku and this doofus is Sora. We'd like to help you on your voyage." I walk calmly over to Tobi and lift one of the heavier anchors and set it in place. "Whew. Nice anchors you got here."
~Riku
[[Sorry! Just had to do this. Hope it's okay!!]]

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
-hears tobi yelling and walks over to see whats going on and just starts to crack up laughing-
Shiki stays on top after finishing carrying the pencils (more like grab) . He eats choco bars while watching the top

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi was delighted that someone finally helped him carry the anchor. "Thanks a lot mister, and of course you can join our crew!" Tobi smiled.

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
-walks over to shiki and smiles- "hello big brother"

Savage Ladykiller

Kitty Looks up at the ship" i can't believe im actually joined . . ."jump onto the ship and looks arouind to see whats going on and sees tobi carring things smirks jumps behind him and places a fake spider on his shoulder

Regal jump[s on tpo the ship as well and looks at what kitty is doing"what the . . whats se doing . . "looks around and sees shiki carrying anchors "wjhat the . . . thats not normal . . even for a shrimp like that kid" he stayed silent

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I jump away from Sora and grin. "I'm just so happy to see you guys!" I exclaim, clapping my hands together. "I mean, it's been like, a year!"
I feel a strange feeling in my stomach. It's the butterfly feeling, I know it. But does that mean that I love Sora? I don't know.
I mean, sure he's a great friend and all, but...
~Kairi

I just keep smiling happily as Kairi goes on about how happy she is. It's nice to see her smile again. I never thought I'd find her here on this lonely little place. I mean, I would expect Riku to be here, but not happy Kairi.
She has a troubled look on her face all of a sudden. What's up with her?
~Sora

I frown at the girl with long silver hair, longer than mine, and much straighter.
"It's rude to poke fun at someone like that." I say, ice dripping off my words as I hoist a rather large box and carry it onto the ship. "Why don't you try to help instead of laughing at other people's difficulties?"
I turn to the captain once more. "It's a pleasure to help, mister. What's your name?"
~Riku

Lonely Rogue

*Tobi (me) walks in* "Tobi im not joining because I hate RP. Im only here cuz you wanted me to post. So I did."
*walks away*

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
hellomuffykitty
Kitty Looks up at the ship" i can't believe im actually joined . . ."jump onto the ship and looks arouind to see whats going on and sees tobi carring things smirks jumps behind him and places a fake spider on his shoulder

Regal jump[s on tpo the ship as well and looks at what kitty is doing"what the . . whats se doing . . "looks around and sees shiki carrying anchors "wjhat the . . . thats not normal . . even for a shrimp like that kid" he stayed silent

Tobi shreeks (or however you spell it) in fear and drops the anchor, which later lands on his foot, causing more shreeking (or however you spell it).
*throws 5 anchors in the ocean instead* -_- *then takes a nap in the chair in the top of the ship puts a hat in my face to take a nap

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
-sighs and walks to a rail on the big green buger they call a ship and looks down at the water-
hellomuffykitty

*Punches Regal as Shiki sense someone and Regal flies out of the ship* "Shrimp huh?"

*chuckles in sleep*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces