Total Votes:[ 38 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 721 722 723 > >> >>> »|

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69
hellomuffykitty
shikimaru69
hellomuffykitty
shikimaru69

"So this is the real you, eh?" Shikimaru stares into her eyes, as if he could see her true identity.

Kitty Smirks looking at him hiding a dagger behind her back she walked around him and dropped the violin on the floor and grabbed from by the neck from behind him and pressed the dagger to his throat smirking"hehe i wonder . . . if you blood will look beautiful as the night sky it self .. just like that other mans blood was . . "she pressed it more against his neck

The whip across Shikimaru's waist started to glow, as blood started to drip from Kitty's stomach. He elbows her away and turns to her. "You underestimate me."

Kitty looks at him and smiles at him chuckling"hehe not bad . . . is it true . . that your a spell caster hmm?"Regal walks out abnd looked at Shikimaruu and Kitty and runs to them"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!??"

Shikimaru put a black rose in his mouth. "That's ridiculous. I use a portion of my demon energy to animate my weapons, I don't read spells from a book. Though I can reverse your spells, witch." Shikimaru grinned.

kitty smiles at him and says a spell making the rose in mouth burst into flames again"oh a witch now am i hmm? hehe" i never been called that before hehe" walks up to him and slashes at his face Regal jumps back away from kitty and shikimaru and watchs what happens" i wonder . . . is she regaining the way she used to be . . "he smirks

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
why are you guys going offline then online every three minutes

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I walk over to the captain and tap him on the shoulder. "Captain Tobi? Are we starting the voyage soon?" I ask and look up at the tree above our heads. "Hm. Didn't know we have trees on the ship."
That's neat, I think. And kind of romantic if you think about it. I wonder if we have rosebushes too?
~Kairi

I get up off the deck floor and proceed to wander around the ship. "I wonder if we have running water, I most likely need a shower." I mutter, walking over to a tree festooned with apples. "Ooh." I pluck one from the tree and flop down in the shade, munching on it.
~Sora

I have, begrudgingly, woken up. So, I get out of bed and wander around, looking for something to do. I spy Sora munching happily on an apple and shrug. "I wonder... if there are Paopu fruit trees?"
I set off sliding around in my bare feet, looking for that familiar star-shaped fruit.
~Riku

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru stepped back quickly, evading the attack, before flinching his hand, whipping at her cheek. As for the rose in his mouth, Shikimaru spit out so he could chant a reverse spell, turning the rose to ash.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
To Uzumaki: OOC: I use two accounts on the forum.

To Kairi: "We should start as soon as possible. We only have 3 more members to wait for." Tobi smiled.

To Sora: "There are showers in the lower deck."

To Riku: "I'm not completely sure. I haven't looked around the ship as much. Perhaps it's near the helm."

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69
Shikimaru stepped back quickly, evading the attack, before flinching his hand, whipping at her cheek. As for the rose in his mouth, Shikimaru spit out so he could chant a reverse spell, turning the rose to ash.

Regal gets up and yawns . . . he walks up to kitty and places his hand on her head and send a electrical pulse through her body knocking her out" . . i said i was your bodyguard and i was gonna make sure you were safe . . even if it meant from the real you . ."he looked at Shikimaru and smiled" hehe nice cat fight you two had . . ."Kitty falls to the floor un conscious eyes go back to its normal color of a blood red"mmm . . ."ears twitch

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
"Mmhm. That's good, thanks." I stretch and yawn a little. "How're you this morning?"
~Kairi

"Eh? Oh thank you." I say, grinning. "I'll check em out later." I gesture to the apple I'm munching on. "Nice ship, by the way.. I would think it'd be all rickety and stuff or something like a Gummi ship, but I guess not!"
~Sora

"Hmmm.." Sliding in the direction of the helm, I look behind me and wave. "Thanks, Tobi." I continue walking [or sliding] and eventually come to a tree. It's barren of fruit, but there are faint yellow blossoms. "Eh? I don't think this is it."
~Riku

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
where should i put the supplies i brung on the ship

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
To Kairi: "It's quite well. Yours?"

To Sora: "Thanks!" Tobi smiled. At least someone was finally enjoying the ship.

To Uzumaki: "Put it in your room. It should be on the lower deck." Tobi points in its direction.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
"Errmm.. Fairly okay. I feel a bit nervous, but that's to be expected, right?"
~Kairi

"You're welcome!" I grinned again and watched as Riku came over to me.
~Sora

"Hey Sora. Whatcha got there?"
"An apple."
"Well duh. Where'd you swipe it from?"
"I didn't SWIPE it! It came from this tree."
~Riku

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
hellomuffykitty
shikimaru69

Regal gets up and yawns . . . he walks up to kitty and places his hand on her head and send a electrical pulse through her body knocking her out" . . i said i was your bodyguard and i was gonna make sure you were safe . . even if it meant from the real you . ."he looked at Shikimaru and smiled" hehe nice cat fight you two had . . ."Kitty falls to the floor un conscious eyes go back to its normal color of a blood red"mmm . . ."ears twitch

Shikimaru, grumbling, walked away from the matter, leaving a black rose near Kitty.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Rikine
"Errmm.. Fairly okay. I feel a bit nervous, but that's to be expected, right?"
~Kairi

"You're welcome!" I grinned again and watched as Riku came over to me.
~Sora

"Hey Sora. Whatcha got there?"
"An apple."
"Well duh. Where'd you swipe it from?"
"I didn't SWIPE it! It came from this tree."
~Riku

"I suppose. I have a feeling this adventure will be exciting!"

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
hey wheres the kichen im hungry *eats steak*

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Uzumaki71Naruto
hey wheres the kichen im hungry *eats steak*

Tobi points in the direction of the kitchen. "Down the hall, and to the left you go."

6,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.

User Image
User Image
Danger -- if you meet it promptly and without flinching -- you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!

User Image

Sanji chuckled, Tobi was to busy to talk, as ever.

Ever since Sanji had let the boy run around without being under Sanji's wing, he'd become busy and hard to tie down. "As ever..." He chuckled, deciding to take another nap, sleep was something he enjoyed, and noone needed him what so ever. Everyone went about their buisness peacefully.

Walking up to the mast he whistled gently, It appeared Tobi had gone quite the way to get such a nice ship. He took another look round the crew, who're conversing happily. He didn't feel like divulging his appearence...JUST yet. Sitting down with his back against the mast and one left down and the other up to his head he began to sleep, his staff stood next to him.

User Image
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.

Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
>>Quotes from Winston Churchill<<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces