Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

Flightless Butterfly

"No... but you thought of it. This is the land of Psions, those who like to rip your thoughts from the air. I am not he, and he is not I nor am I any of the others. I am older and wiser than those who awoken you."

He said with a soft chuckle.

"I once had many sisters... at least of my generation. I think that there even is one or two still alive, Lady Tanith. But all of my Sisters seem to have the motherly instinct and go against the rest of the Family."

Shaking his head as he listening to the Tanith call what he was doing simple "Political Intrigue", Thomas just shook his head in denial, making a right turn as they drew closer to their destination.

"I think that we'd much rather have you in our front pocket, Lady Tanith...and perhaps when we aren't wearing any clothes. But beyond me being dirty, lets go and lay my cards on the table. I have a war to win coming quite soon. I have need of the Tanith's skill in battle and in the war of words."

Turning his blue eyes to The Tanith, he stared over his shades, smiling brilliantly.

"And for this...I will give you what you desire Tanith. You are looking for new Guardians...for new souls. And I am just about to commit one of the more despicable acts of genocide that this world had seen in quite a many decades, if things don't go as I plan. And even if they do, you will have at least two of the most powerful psions in this realm's soul given to you on a silver platter.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lucid Red Herring
Fierach
Tresondros Ecstuffuan
Iris Lunaria
]
ImNoHero
count_zantara

Iris’s lovely and naturally delicate features had fallen at the immediate news about the slave, that once belonged to Loki, being in route to find her. She had no desire to see, nor to cross paths, with the very being’s who’s fault it was for bringing her to Loki in the first place. At the release of such information, the Avion grew silent and allowed the Aspect to finish with his words. Luckily, there was always a silver lining to every dark day. This aluminous lining came with the knowledge in knowing that Loki had, for now, stopped searching for her. Timidly, and an action that only came out during moments of true nervousness or uncertainty, Iris lifted her right fingertips to the ends of her white strands and began to encircle the light hued tendrils within a delicate motion.

It was apparent the previous conversation had gotten to the Avion through her immediate silence, and perhaps the downing of her aura, as she simply stood there and continued to observe the motions the Aspect put forth as they came to a rather large, and well locked, mechanism. A light shake of her head commenced, and a small hint of laughter, as he mentioned her with a laser riffle.

“Yes, but only if they have it in blue.” She jested back as her features appeared to rise slightly. It was the essence, the kindness he took to even joke with her, that caused her previous, and partially downing, mood to change. For this, she was grateful. “Silly Aspect.” She retorted kindly while glancing off to the side.

“Wait.” She paused, turning back to hold the man, once more, in her direct sight. Her free hand lifted, ridding itself from her previous encirclment of her hair alone, and gently grabbed onto the side of his arm. “Are you speaking of the same brothel that Lovi use to run?” She inquired, knowing it was one in the same. A quite sly smile approached her lips before they parted and formed a lovely and full smile.

“Then you, Aspects, have no idea.” She continued, laughing lightly. How wonderful it was to know something that the others held no previous knowledge to. “Lovi had left the Brothel, on some personal business, back in the day. She had elected me to help her run it. For a moment, in time, I was in charge of such until..” She paused, her smile slowly landing into a light frown. “Until Tinian and Loki had taken me.” She mentioned. A slight shake of her head dismissed the feeling before she continued. “Is Lovi still not back?” She inquired lightly.

Desirable Genius

arrow Guildhall---> Ladies Ward

Amantis had little luck with her little method of seeking out those with psychic sensitivity. She stood in the middle of the Guildhall, brow furrowed in frustration but there wasn't much she could do. If no one wanted to be found, they wouldn't be found. "How rude..."She pouted, reaching behind her and pulling a map of Sigil out, unrolling it. As much as she had lived in Sigil for the short time that she did when she met Alan, Arkravis, Tres and Lovi for the first time...Sigil was still a city and back home was far from it. She found the route she needed to take, highlighted in bright yellow and proceeded on. Lian was waiting for her in the Ladies Ward and the young monarch could see the transition slowly from the less wealthy areas to the insanely wealthy. She could see why the people were rebelling...Piss poor conditions, little resources for food and security...It broke her heart. If Fal'lain were ever in such a state, she would damn herself before blaming it on the people.

When she finally reached the Ladies Ward, she passed through the gates and into the cleaner streets and polished fixtures. She stopped to sit at the fountain in the park a moment instead of heading right to the housing district, tugging off one of her boots and shaking out debris from walking around in the Fal'lainian woods and gravel from the poorly constructed city streets. She was close now, but just exhausted. "There would be a lot less getting lost if there were actual street signs instead of cattle trails..."She sighed, rubbing her tender foot and slipping her boot back on with a swift tug and tuck of her pants. One thing she did like though that it didn't matter who she was. There may as well have been dozens of white haired Elves and Sigil with no one really thinking about who they were talking to. She was just an average woman in the street.

Picking up her pack and giving her boot one good tap against the elaborately sculpted fountain, she moved on in a much more hurried pace to get to Lian's Manor to start her treatment.
“Who would have thought the Grave-man was so great at sizing up a woman?!” She spoke, laughing as she moved through the portal that was designed for her to travel from the Grave-man’s home to her current position here in Sigil. She had been briefed on the current going-ons of Sigil and, more importantly, the choice she had chosen, one out of three to be exact, in how she was to spend her newly freed life. She was no longer a slave, since her owner had killed her to make a point, and in her coming back, and now being immortal, she had many decisions to make and she would be damned if they would be the wrong ones.

The faint click of black knee high boots sounded against the staggered walkway as she escaped the confinement of the portal. From behind her, the once opened connection to the Grave-man’s house diminished until nothing of a return was left. Turning, she began to head up from the ‘drop off’ point. A cool shade of black leather pants, the openness of her flat and pale stomach, and then the red tub top, all tucked away underneath a lovely black leather jacket, running hip low, was her final gift from the Grave-man himself.

“Now to find this Thomas-chap.” She commented, moving forth and coming to a halt around the backside of a convertible vehicle. The make and model, never a concern unless it could fit in between her legs, stood directly in front of her. With a lift of her left hand, and the run through her short silver hair cut, she glanced around with matching silver eyes. Immortal, perhaps, but the combination was a rare DNA defect that, little to her knowledge, was actually passed down through out the generations.

Dangerous Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
In the wake of the synchronized assault from Kuro & Leon, all he archers who had previously been firing at the samurai lay dead or on the edge of bleeding out. Similarly, the tiefling wielding the crossbow was eviscerated by the burst of jagged wind aimed at him, tearing his body apart- it hit home, nearly splitting him in half at the waist, and sending his explosive arrow whirling away, where it detonated harmlessly.

The bartender reappeared from his hiding place, seemingly encouraged to return by the descendant silence, stared around the wreckage-strewn bar, a large bottle of whiskey held raised in his right hand like a makeshift club. He only lowered it when he saw that the victors were the honorable samurai and strangely dressed woman... who appeared to have taken on avian features.

The is a saying of the elders’ that goes,
“Step from under the eaves and you’re a dead man.
Leave the gate and the enemy is waiting.”

Kuro crouched down to wipe the blood on his blade on an unblemished bolt of cloth on the dead's men clothing before twisting it around in the palm of his hand and slipping it back into its scabbard. There was still an arrow firmly seated in his left shoulder, and not shallowly, judging by the blossom of ruddy red-black liquid spreading on the surface of his kimono top. He sauntered, unfettered, to the bar, and sat down slowly down.

"I will pay for the repairs... but I still need a map, sir. And a strong measure of liquor. This will not feel good."

IxI

This is not a matter of being careful.
It is to consider oneself as dead beforehand.

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo

Shaizard

Trexasle

Dangerous Businessman

As soon as Iceman Lucid walked up to and past him the hiding was completely and utterly pointless. Even if eyes didn't have to see him to know who or where he was. With a light sigh he merely erected his form, striding casually in Lucid's wake. Though it mattered not where Lucid stopped. Bishop would continue on to Zantara and Iris. Damn shame Jay had already forgiven the man for maiming her pet. Jay would have bashed his face deep into the back of his skull if it was in fact his dog that the count had shot. Thankfully the mutt wasn't here yet. Sooner rather than later he would be. As would The Doc. So long as Bishop's plans went accordingly, The Giver would even be near the end of his reign. So long as all went as planned. Maybe some of these weapons and the ones he kept around from Dzan's supply would aid them strongly against the likes of The Giver's army. Had it not been for losing his abilities and pointing the blame on The Giver taking them somehow, he would still be in the man's debt. Though his days of being controlled where very much so over.

He crossed his arms over his chest as he slouched in place. His eyes merely observing the two speaking. He had nothing to say, so he stayed silent. Depending on how he was spoken to first would determine his reaction. Despite his thug life, he was truly in some strange way a nice guy. Rude by misunderstanding unless provoked in one way or another. Still, none of the names the two spoke of rang a bell to him. Part of him wondered how Jay was doing. For a simple delivery he felt like she had kind of been gone for a while. His lips twitched into a smirk as his high mid assumed she was out having fun with her new boy toy. In very very many more ways than one.

Dangerous Businessman

Lucid Red Herring
Fierach
Tresondros Ecstuffuan
Iris Lunaria
count_zantara

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon’s held his axe in hand as he stared at the halved body of his victim, then at his now bloodied axe, then right back at the bleeding body. It has been a while since he had killed anything, and the feeling wasn’t exactly good. His shoulders slumped as he dropped his axe onto the ground and took a moment to stare at the bodies. “Well, not exactly something I wanted on my conscious…” He was speaking to himself though his voice was obviously aloud. Without a word he locked eyes toward the male who had backed him up with the other archer and sighed. Before he could say anything else the samurai had already decided to go straight to the bartender and ask for a map and a drink.

"I will pay for the repairs... but I still need a map, sir. And a strong measure of liquor. This will not feel good."

“I’m with you there my friend, a cup of tea if you don’t mind, earl gray preferably.” At least they were on the same boat about their prior situation. “If it means anything boss I think I can pay my way as well…” He didn’t have much gold, but hopefully to lighten the load off of the samurai’s and the talon clawed female’s pocket, it wouldn’t hurt to take responsibility for much of the damage. “In fact I think the lass over there wouldn’t mind paying her share either, yes?” The bard asked with the click of his head and the grin on his face. One would notice with the alien’s grin was that it always seemed half assed, a bit lopsided on one side, and his long black hair that covered the glaring eyepatch under his eye didn’t help make the bard look a lot more pained than he obviously was. Leon clicked his head to the side, suddenly realizing a social taboo that he had just caused. He had jumped into a conversation that was not his own.

Suddenly he grabbed the male’s hand and laughed. “Oh dear sir, it seems I interrupted your conversation again, please excuse my behavior, still not exactly used to earth customs, The name is…well…Can’t quite say, but It can translate to Leontias, if that’s okay with ya?” Suddenly before the Samurai would have a change to respond Leon’s face knelt down to the man’s hand, his lips planting a kiss right on the backside of the swordsman’s rough hands.

Shaizard

BearVsBaby
Logan Jericho Minus his cloak, mask, and other things.

There was a flash of light, as through a portal, set within the confines of Sigil, a figure appeared, clad in all white. Their form concealed by a white cloak, their hands and feet covered by white, their face covered by a white metallic mask. On there back was a large tank. At the bottom was a seal. It looked even larger and heavier against his small frame. His eyes calmly gazed to the city, well developed. The air was flooded with the energies of many different beings, and the powers varried widely. How he had gotten here was rather confusing. However, this place was a clear source for what he desired. He desired power. In the end, power was the key to all things. One with great enough power, could completely reshape a world. That was the power he desired. He began to walk, moving from the portal, to head deeper into this grand city.

Hilarious Seeker

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
ImNoHero
Fierach
Tresondros Ecstuffuan
Iris Lunaria
count_zantara

Lucid's eyes grew ten times too big; the reflection of an expression of shock upon his face. He looked as if he swallowed something down the wrong tube and was about to choke on it. The cause, the man he fought before. He appeared seemingly out of nowhere. The reality: Lucid was simply too focused on Zantara and his lady friend to have noticed. Careless of the former Detective.

Careless indeed. That could have cost me an eye, an arm, my neck, who knows what else.
Get it together, Lucid. There's too much happening right now for you to lose focus.

The wild card is dealt upon the table... the Joker.
That was the man whom now stood between Zantara and I, a man who's intentions will remain unknown.
Things could go sweet or sour in an instant. I'm really not itching for conflict inside a warehouse of war.

Lucid bypassed the man from before, his Joker card, and approached Zantara and the woman. This was done in a subtle manner, but not very discrete. He slid forward like a churios child, sneaking to the cookie jar when he shouldn't be. He did this until he was standing directly next to Zantara, shoulder to shoulder,sandwiching Zantara between he and the woman on his shoulder.

Lucid's iced tipped dreadlocks clapped together in motion as he swung his head, tilted sideways, and asked:
"Soooo... whatcha dooooin?"
How much childish could it sound; a question polished with a smile and a cherry on top. His golden eyes scanned backwards to his former foe, watching his reactions and expressions with care, masked behind his smile.

Dangerous Prophet

~{ Samayou Tamashii}~

{ You know we can't get away...
User Image

...Every day I feel this pain }

Lian Feaorne

"....go left..." The whisper floated into her ear as if someone was standing right next to her but it was plain to see that in the broad day light...there was none. The whisper was strong and compelling but carried with it a peaceful nature. Whoever it was had someone tapped into her mind telepathically and sent the directions to go left...down a small side street.

Desirable Genius

Samayou Tamashii
"....go left..."

arrow Ladies Ward--Streets

Amantis had been hustling along to get to the housing district of the Ladies Ward when she suddenly froze in horror as she heard a voice right by her ear. She jumped, skittering away and looking around, bringing her hand to ear as she looked around for whoever said it. There was no one, not even a shadow on the ground. Whatever it was, it was giving her directions...

Glancing about, she noticed that there was a little side street to her immediate left, Amantis swallowing thickly and daring to venture down it. Despite Lian's multitude of warnings about Sigil, there was no use denying that her curiosity was going to get the better of her. Drifting down the alley, she kept her hands in front of her, looking around. The whole space wasn't well lit, feeling more like an alley way. She dared speak out for any answers. "Hello...I heard you speak to me..."She called out, looking about cautiously. "It's quite rude to go into someone's head and then not make an appearance..."

Dangerous Prophet

~{ Samayou Tamashii}~

{ You know we can't get away...
User Image

...Every day I feel this pain }

Lian Feaorne

"...go right..." Again the voice spoke but still no body from whence it came. Just whispers in her ear that would drive her ultimately to a dead end ally way.....

Desirable Genius

Samayou Tamashii

Amantis had no idea what to do...she'd already gone into the narrow street and was already being lead to an alley. She swallowed hard and moved on. This was...ridiculously dangerous. She should have kept going and headed right to the Manor but what was she to do? If she ran now, whatever was leading her down a dead end would probably end up trying to either make her an elf flambe, a meat puppet or...something she feared as much. Amantis headed down the alleyway, pausing and extending her hand palm up. The skin of it began to glow, a small light orb floating up to provide what light she could keep with her in the dark. "I'm here...What do you want?"She called out into they alley, almost feeling a sense of drowning as no sounds from the city bounced around the space.

Amantis looked around the walls, looking at the graffiti done by some Ladies Ward kids, trying to see if there was any clue but failing horribly. "Whatever it is, speak up now! Be you a creature of the dark, I'll flood this place with light..."She warned, in no mood to be playing mind games.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lucid Red Herring
ImNoHero
Tresondros Ecstuffuan
Iris Lunaria
count_zantara

The half-flesh, half-steel quadrupedal stiffened and stopped his movement when he felt, rather then saw the eyes of his quarry scan the area. When he was satisfied that they did not detect him, it relaxed, and planned its next move. The instincts of its prey were sharp no doubt, it was lucky to have evaded detection this time. The creature had no doubt however, that they knew something, something was amiss.

Time to see if their reflexes was as harp, or hopefully not. The bestial intelligence chose the female as the weaker one, by right of nature. The males would attempt to defend her, and they would sacrifice of themselves if they came to it, a automatic reaction which the biomechanical hunter would exploit.

With one swipe of a massive clawed paw, the beast batted a large metal storage container at an angle down right at the female (Iris), and moved to a different location, to try and circle around them. If his opponents were fast enough, all they'll see would be a flash of claws, and a metal tail in the dim light, and hear the sound of those claws across metal, a sound that was impossible to determine in which direction it really came from in the confines of the storage area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff