Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin of Sloth
Faul Luiaard

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Company: Baal? → Residents of Lolita's

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Waking up was, quite possibly, the worst thing in the world. Other than maybe... running. In fact, compared to running around, waking up was practically pleasant. At least then you could roll over and go back to sleep, or just stare lazily at the wall or something. Faul was pretty sure he wouldn't have to do any running today, but he did know he had to wake up. And, worst yet, he had to walk. Actually tread across distance on his own two feet. Exert effort. It was such a drag. He didn't even really like thinking about it. Which was why waking up was so awful, and why he did his best to sleep in as much as he could.

But eventually, even he had to get up, if only because of the silent nagging feeling in the back of his mind. The sooner he got this done with, the sooner he could get back to doing, well... nothing. Or as close to nothing as possible. Occasionally he would actually get himself up to cook for Baal, seeing as they were sharing an apartment, but only when it was his turn, and he'd had a good.... day of sleep or so. It actually worked out well, him rooming with the sin of gluttony. Since he didn't really do much, and he was usually asleep, he really didn't eat a lot. Which meant that Baal was free to devour most of the food in their fridge, so long as he restocked it when it was empty. And when Faul Luiaard did eat, he usually didn't eat a lot, and gave his left overs to his apartment buddy. As a bonus, when he cooked, he usually cooked a lot, so there were left overs. For Baal.

He left the cleaning up to his roommate, though. That.... that was just too much effort. And there was absolutely no benefit to it.

But it was still better than running. Or walking for that matter. Investing in a bike might be a good idea, but that would involve shopping, and saving up money, and.... effort. Best to just stick with avoiding having to do anything at all, and getting it done as easily as possible when it came up. Such as this whole task to find his 'queen'. He would do it.... but he would try and get it done as soon as possible. He'd find her, protect her, whatever.... but he would do as much of it laying down as possible. He really hated the idea of some tedious body guard job where he had to walk around, standing for minutes, maybe even hours....

Okay, perhaps that was taking his laziness to an extreme. Except it also wasn't. But, finally, he did bring himself to set forth on the task at hand. After waking up on the couch and rolling onto his stomach, staring at the wall for a long time, he eventually pushed himself up, ruffling his dark hair as he shifted to sit up. One step closer to hell, in his opinion. He stared across the room, messing with his hair, then rubbing his eyes, then, grimacing, stood up. A cloud of grouchy moodiness immediately started wafting around him. He sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing his neck, and then turned... and walked around the couch. Well, at least he had some momentum now. And he didn't plan on losing it.

"Baal?" He called out his roommates name on his way to the door, grabbing his jacket on the way. He was already dressed in a button up shirt, with dark blue and black vertical stripes, wrinkled from being slept in, and slacks. For someone who didn't care much about their appearance, he actually dressed fairly well. The thick, brown leather jacket he pulled on was actually fairly nice in appearance too, and complimented his slimmer stature. "Baal, I'm going out!" he called again, unwilling to wait. He needed to keep moving or he'd fall asleep. Baal would understand, he hoped. And he could easily follow his scent, if he wanted to catch up. He figured he would, but.... he wouldn't be insulted if he didn't. They each had their own missions, after all, and not much riled Lui up.

In fact, he was usually more patient, too, but he really just wanted to go sit down again, and the only way he could do that, and not just fall back asleep, was to keep moving. So he left their place, making sure he had his keys, and taking the steps at a gradual pace. He was too lazy to even try and hurry, even if he did want to find a bench and sit down the moment he set foot on the street. But no, he needed to search. And maybe get some food. He probably hadn't eaten since yesterday morning.... Yawning, looking noticeably discontent with having to walk, he slouched along the street, surprising himself by keeping up the pace for several blocks. At a certain point, though, he couldn't take any more. He needed to sit down.

Stopping, he looked up at the cafe/restaurant, raising an eyebrow slightly at the name, and then mentally shrugging to himself. He briefly considered actually shrugging, but... effort.... Shouldering his way through the door, he languidly looked around, checking for a hostess, and stifling a yawn so he could get seated. He just wanted to lay down... or at least sit down. Maybe take a nap in between placing his order and having it delivered to his table.... Of course, he hadn't yet noticed all the particular people in the building already, but.... that wouldn't take long.

Hmm...? Did you say something?
╔════════════════════════════════╗
OOC: Hope this works! :3
Let me know if I need to edit anything
I doubt my future posts will be this long =w=
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Interstellar Trash

User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
мємoʀʏ cнʀιsτιɴє τυcκєʀ
ℚυєєɴ ℒυsτ
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You've got a body like the devil and you smell like sex
》》I can tell you're trouble but I'm still obsessed

Riri could tell that something was the matter with Rue as she followed her coworker back into the kitchen. Rue rushed over to the sink and started scrubbing at her hands--Rue seemed to have a thing about germs, so Riri surmised that one of the customers must have touched her. Riri waved at Jess to get off the phone with her mom and go back to the hostess's podium before any more guests showed up and seated themselves like that one guy had. She caught Rue's eye before the other girl dashed out again. "Rue--when you get a chance, I wanna tell you more about the show tonight. I'll wait until you're done with your tables, though."

The heat and noise of the kitchen was bothering her by that point, so Riri headed out the other door to check her station. Two teens walked in the cafe side and ordered two Cokes, and while Riri was ringing them up she watched Jess seat another customer in the booths in her section. He was definitely her type--tall, dark and handsome, that is--but he had sort of a dull, grey pallor, something she had come to associate with grumpy customers and guests who were about to order a s**t-ton of espresso. It wasn't her fault that he had been seated in her section, though, and Riri was nothing if not professional. She walked up to him with a menu in hand and placed it on the low table in front of him, then sat down on the sectional sofa beside him. Taking up a chair next to her customers was Memory's schtick as a server; the guys liked to think that she was really excited to sit next to them and take their order.
                                                                                      "Hiya! My name's Riri and I'm gonna be your server today, so you won't have to lift a finger! Can I start you off with something to drink? Anything you want from the bar, a smoothie, a fountain soda, or a coffee."

You're like the kiss of death, like the hand of fate《《
I can tell you're trouble but I still want a taste

Where am I? Lolita's Cafe
Who am I with? Faul
What am I wearing? Memory's Work Outfit
Out-of-Character: short post waaah

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
XXXXXXXXXXAmelia Rae LockhartXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

With: Me, Myself, and I.
Mood: Hungry
My heart belongs to: Ooh, is that chocolate?

tab The petite girl grumbled as she slowly climbed out of her fluffy pink bed. She was exhausted. The night before had been quite eventful and she hadn't eaten for a while. She had been 'working', at least that's what she called it. The more technical term being, 'gambling'. It started out like any other typical work night, she pretended to be horrible at poker, flashed some big bucks here and there, and of course the typical guy, who thought he was big and bad, challenged her to a game. She flirted with him, asking stupid questions, like what's it mean when you have two of a kind. She laughed and just as he was about to take her for all she was worth, she turned the tables on him, laughing, calling it beginner's luck. She had damaged his pride, and of course she went a little overboard, well not a little. He broke down in sobs, and apparently he wasn't the typical sucker, she'd picked him to be. How the hell she came to con the Italian Mafia's Don's son, she had no idea. Now of course she didn't get to keep the money, so she wasn't able to buy anything for herself to eat. Food was just so damned expensive, and she couldn't cook to save her life. So bed without supper or her midnight snack, and the two between.
tab She was drained and felt as though she was starving. Ever so very slowly she pulled on a pair of khaki brown shorts and her favorite pink blouse. Next she pulled her socks and shoes on. She slid her hair easily into the twin pigtails she always wore, before grabbing her headphones and exiting her apartment. She trudged away from her apartment and traveled a couple blocks. Her stomach growled, again reminding her of her predicament. She usually blew her money rather quickly, always buying new food to taste, especially sweets. So she was broke, currently there wasn't a penny to her name. Oh but she was so hungry. She would have to act her way through this one.
tab She trudged her way through a couple more blocks and set eyes on what appeared to be a cute little cosplay cafe. Perfect, most girls who worked at cosplay cafes tended to be compassionate. This would either be really simple or could be rather difficult, sadly there was no in between. After taking about ten minutes to plan everything out, she smiled. She was ready. She opened the doors to the cafe and appeared to be walking in further as she collapsed to the floor, whispering, "Hungry, so very hungry..."

>>Out of Candy: Hiya! ^.^<<

Sin of Sloth
Faul Luiaard

User Image

Company: Riri

Faul felt, and probably looked, half awake as he did the usual run down with the waitress. How many people, where would you like to sit, etc. His voice was kind of toneless when he spoke, but once she brought him to the table, he seemed to relax, and breathed a sincere, 'Thank you,' as he took his seat. He actually smiled once he was off his feet, and quickly slouched forward, sliding his arms over the surface and briefly resting his head, his eyes closing in sweet relief at getting one step closer to laying down. He straightened up, though, as he was reminded where he was, and sensed his waitress coming over, his gaze staying forward for a moment.

Conversation wasn't that big of a deal for him, he actually liked it, but it suddenly occurred to him he had absolutely no idea what he was going to be getting. His brain started trudging through the obvious options, and his almost topaz gold eyes lifted when he was suddenly joined by Riri. He blinked, though, when she immediately slid in with him, not quite leaning away, but quite clearly surprised by the sudden proximity between them. His eyebrows rose, and he looked down at her for a moment, taking a moment to merely register this, let alone what she was saying.

He relaxed, though, neither bothered nor encouraged by her actions, and seemed to consider her for a moment. She was quite pretty. Her eyes were almost turquoise in this lighting. But she looked young. Very young. And there was something else. Something different about her. That unnatural pull. Of course, powers didn't typically work on other supernatural creatures, at least, he knew they didn't work among his sinful brethren, but he could still.... sense something from her. He also knew it wasn't the same kind of pull that indicated she was who he was-- sort of-- looking for. But maybe she was someone else's? If anything, that only made her more interesting. More interesting than the natural allure she already carried.

".... Are you fifteen?" he asked, tilting his head, and looking at her. That was kind of how old she looked, but.... it seemed weird for her to be working here, like this, at that age. He was curious, even if the question might have seemed a bit.... rude. His expression had dulled out again to a laid back, neutral look, but he seemed to perk up as something occurred to him, only to smile in a winsome, relaxed manner. "And I'll take a smoothie. Just banana, if that's possible," he decided, his brain finally making up its mind even after the brief distraction. He was pretty sure he knew what he wanted to eat, too, without even looking at the menu, but he'd follow customs and wait. Then again, it would be easier to just get the ordering out of the way...

Before he could make up his mind, and just order right off the bat, something caught his eye. He hadn't been paying attention to customers coming in, but customers collapsing.... Well, that was a little more noticeable. He glanced over out of the corner of his eye, his eyebrow lifting, just slightly, as he noticed the girl on the ground. He glanced briefly at his waitress, still sitting so close he could feel the heat from her body, and then back over at the girl. Well.... this was place starting to get lively. He looked back at Riri, raising both eyebrows in a permissive but curious expression. Obviously, he wasn't expecting her to stick by him when she had a near unconscious customer at her doorstep.

OOC:

Interstellar Trash

User ImageUser Image
мємoʀʏ cнʀιsτιɴє τυcκєʀ
ℚυєєɴ ℒυsτ

Think you're funny, think you're smart
》》 Think you're gonna break my heart

Instead of saying anything about what he wanted to drink, or greeting her in a normal way, the customer Riri was serving gave her a funny look, tilting his head in a slightly perplexed fashion. The cops brought all the weirdos in today, Memory thought. For once she was actually wishing she would get a customer who would smile and flirt back like a normal person, maybe try to slip a hand under her skirt--at least that was what a normal, red-blooded guy would do if he came to a cosplay cafe where cute waitresses were the selling point.

When the man spoke, it was to ask her age in a somewhat demanding way. Well at least that explains why he wasn't flirting back with me, she thought, feeling a little guilty for calling him a weirdo, even though she hadn't actually said that out loud.
                                                                                      "Don't worry, I'm legal!" she replied laughingly.

The man ordered a banana smoothie, so Riri stood up and was about to say something to the effect of "Coming right up!" when she was interrupted by the sound of the door chiming. A sickly-looking woman with green hair and a jaundiced pallor walked in and then promptly collapsed into a heap on the floor, moaning about her hunger. Memory's eyes bugged out as she watched this spectacle, and it took her a second to react. Her first thought was that the girl might be a diabetic suffering from low blood sugar, so she dashed into the kitchens and snatched a bottle of orange juice from the case in the walk-in, ignoring the other employees as she ran back out and knelt next to the woman.
                                                                                      "Drink this. It'll keep you from passing out," she said as she handed the girl the bottle. Her eyes scanned the girl's wrists and neck for a medic alert bracelet that would confirm her suspicions, but she saw nothing like that. "Are you having a medical emergency?" she asked. "Do you need us to call an ambulance?" She looked up to see if she could catch the eye of one of the other employees and ask them to call 911.

Power and control, 《《《《
I'm gonna make you fall

Where am I? Lolita's Sweet Cafe and Mexican Grill
Who am I with? Faul and Amelia
Out-of-Character: what an entrance. Lol

Spookimonster's Princess

User Image

Alexander Baal G l u t t o n y

"Baal, I'm going out!" Came the familiar, easily heard voice of dearest Faul...also known as Sloth. Normally, Baal was rather good with answering his roomie, especially since his hearing was quite impeccable. But alas, he had smoked himself into a perfect stupor, becoming a near vegetable on the floor of his bedroom.

'So...this must be what Faul feels like...'

The white haired demon often found mortal drugs to be enticing, and in the short time he's spent on Earth, had already found himself trying more. It was the unhealthy addictioning of being too gluttonous, which sometimes didn't just mean food. However...smoking marijuana did cause a certain emptiness in his never full stomach. Baal heard the door shut, laying shirtless with his limbs splayed across the floor. He laid on his back, watching the ceiling with a silly grin on his face. He would've stayed like that forever if his constant hunger didn't force him to sit upright.
                                                  Running a finger through his silky hair, Baal was up on his feet, enjoying the fleeting feeling that coursed through his body. He felt giddy--a feeling of euphoria he never knew he craved, but surely he wanted. Poking his head out of the bedroom door, Baal sniffed the air lightly. He had options....make something in the kitchen, or eat out at mortal cafes. Which weren't too bad actually, but he hardly had money unless it was stolen from devoured mortals...it was mostly Faul (if he even had the energy to eat out) who paid for such things. The little money Baal garnered went to restocking the fridge, silly "As Seen On TV!" products, and drugs.
                                                  Pay for food? He could eat practically anything for free!

In any case, he despised being alone in the apartment for too long, and already his attention span was getting the best of him. So, placing a sports cap over his head, he headed out of the apartment.

...And in about five minutes headed back inside to hunt for a shirt. Gosh, why wasn't walking around shirtless all hours of the day acceptable outside!?

Finally, the slender sin made his way on the street, following the scent of his companion and sinful brethren. Out of all the sins, Faul was his favorite, and after watching cartoons like Scooby Doo, Baal made the interesting connection that Faul was his Shaggy and he was his Scooby. With better articulation of course.

It wasn't long before he found the cafe where Sloth had slothed his way into. However, it wasn't Faul's scent that caught his attention anymore...

It was something else. Or more accurately...somethings.

A variety of attractions resurfaced in his senses, though one felt nearly magnetic. He remembered something about looking for a Queen...someone he wanted to protect...a natural born instinct.

Could she be...here?

Gluttony headed swiftly inside the cafe, only to see a bluenette feigning ill and a blond trying to assist her.

"....."

He stared for about a milisecond before excitedly bounding over to Faul. Yup, way to just totally not put two and two together, he could be so easily distracted.. Oh well.

"Faul! Whatcha doin' in here, huh? You walked a good ways from the apartment, that's so unlike ya." His heterochromia eyes were still a little glazed from smoking, but his appearance was as radiant and jovial as ever.

"There's a lot of food in here. Hey mortal woma--er..uh...waitress person! I'd like three steaks and uh...oh, do you have what they call 'the cheeseburger'?" He seemed totally not faded by the woman at the door, or anything else for that matter. Typical Gluttony behavior.

_______________________________________

A self-inflicted wound, your gift,
                                                  Impeccable aim
                                                  Can really clear a room
                                                  All the bodies piled up in your way

Bashful Bookworm

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
XXXXXXXXXXAmelia Rae LockhartXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

With: A waitress.
Mood: Hungry
My heart belongs to: Ooh, is that chocolate?

tab Mimi smiled at the girl who gave her the orange juice, without another thought she downed the whole bottle of orange juice, she couldn't help herself. "No, no, no, I don't want to be any trouble," She replied meekly when the waitress asked her about calling an ambulance. She studied the girl carefully. She looked to be about fifteen, but that couldn't be the case if she was waiting tables at a cafe that served alcohol, meaning she had to be at least eighteen. But she seemed to have just enough compassion that Mimi's plan might just work. Mimi stood and stumbled. She leaned against the nearest wall. This way it appeared she needed support from the wall or she would collapse again. "Actually I came to ask someone to help me, today. You see, I don't have any money. But I can't remember the last time I had a meal. Please help me. I'll do dishes, bus tables. Please is there anyway you could feed me in return?"
tab Her desperate act was working perfectly, well it was becoming less and less and act each passing moment. The powers that she'd been recently gaining had started bubbling to the surface when she collapsed on the floor of the cafe. She didn't want to eat another person's soul. Not again. She didn't want to hurt anyone again, inflict that feeling of helplessness on someone. Soon the leaning on the wall became, the only way she could stand. If only she hadn't run into that weasel the night before, she wouldn't be in this predicament.
tab Mimi slid down the wall, landing on the floor again. Damn it. She needed food, anything. She was shaking. Please, let this girl show some compassion. Her humanity depended on this waitress's decision to either help her or throw her out. She was silently begging this girl to show sympathy, something she herself had never learned. She stared up at the waitress, as she heard a male beckon for steaks. Steak, oh how her mouth watered, she was so hungry.

>>Out of Candy: ^.^<<

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
§Alistar Bastet Queen of Pride§
User Image
My song: Angel With a Shotgun

Alistar’s eyes instantly narrowed when she heard the creeps name. The name was very familiar to her but on a level that if she could avoid it she would not want him to know if it were in fact him. There was a competitive hacker Top class out there who went by the handle ‘King’. She did see him tilt his phone and knew or at least guessed what he was doing. She hadn’t bothered setting up social media for this particular home yet so he wouldn’t find anything. Which for anyone who was anything knew was a red flag. Which she couldn’t help unless she pulled out her laptop and started running the programs now to create the necessary social media. All he would find would be her name mentioned in a few local ads or reviews but no pictures or personal information.

With a smirk she met his eyes with her bright blue ones, ”Mr. King if all your fingers provoke is power and fear you are sorely lacking in many areas than. It’s not that I don’t feel I can live up to any expectation it’s that I don’t typically do work with those who waste my time.” She smiled politely but she could feel the area around her getting darker. She had become more accustomed to being in the shadows since the blood moon rose. It was calming to her.

As she was about to answer his jab about who’s telephone call had the most impact Mizuko spoke up and her reply had Alistar grinning. ”Well there’s that spine! Took a bit of digging but you make good use out of it. Don’t worry, I won’t leave you alone with the leech.” Turning she looked up at King and raised an eyebrow. ”Where do you propose that we go so that you can do this audition? I was told this was just the meeting place and that details would be explained upon arrival.” She shifted and made sure her bag was still close enough to reach as she felt the pressure of multiple weapons hidden in her clothes. She found she couldn’t go anywhere without being armed now. It wasn’t that she hadn’t known how to take care of herself before but now… It was like a need to have a weapon on her.
User Image

Sin of Sloth
Faul Luiaard

User Image

Company: Riri, Baal, and Amelia

Just as Faul expected, the waitress darted off. So much for his smoothie, he thought, stifling a yawn. His eyes decided to follow her, though, and eventually fell to the woman on the ground, absently watching the little scene as it unfolded. He wasn't an overly compassionate person, but he might have helped if it had been less out of the way. Mean if she had fallen, say.... on his table, or in his booth, or his lap, then maybe he would have done... something, but she was over there, and he was over here, so... he'd let staff handle it. He was a bit surprised to see how little they were doing, though. Well, how little everyone else was doing. He noticed some did look ready to call 911, and his waitress, at least, had taken action to help the girl, but still... most people were watching. Bystander effect, or something.

Stifling another yawn, he shifted, contemplating laying down and either ignoring the scene or watching, but before he could decide on either, the doors swung open once more. He blinked when he recognized the individual, though, a lackadaisical grin crossing his face as he reclined back and actually relaxed even more. If there was one thing he really, really liked about Baal, it was that he never had to worry about him getting lost. It was hard to say whether he would worry about that anyway, but if circumstances ever dictated for him to fret about whether Baal would find him, the demon's incredible ability to track whoever he wanted nullified any cause for concern. Plus it made meeting up really easy.

His gaze now locked onto his demonic brethren, and ignoring the scene near the front, Faul felt comfortable leaning back, tucking himself into the corner of the booth and shrugging. "I know. I'm so proud of myself," he replied dryly, smirking a bit. He wasn't really being sarcastic. Well he was, but not heavily so, because he knew Baal didn't really do so well with sarcasm. His humor was more dry than anything, and when he was sarcastic, it was generally directed at others, not Baal. Perhaps he was still being lazy in being considerate towards his roommate, because not doing so could risk making it hard to live together, but it was also possible he was justing being.... friendly.

Falling silent while Baal ordered his food, he took a moment to take in his friends appearance, particularly the traces of whatever drug he'd been taking. Faul still wasn't really sure how to take Baal's experimenting. On one hand, it didn't concern him, and he wasn't going to go digging his hands into something that would most likely only turn up drama and trouble for him. On the other, one 'bad trip' for someone like Baal, and half the city could end up damaged. It certainly wouldn't bode well for any of them if a demon tripping on acid started going berzerk around the city.... Oh well. He'd talk to him about it later. Maybe. His gaze shifted past him to glance at the girls near the wall again, then briefly to Baal. "Sit down." It wasn't an order, or a command. It was a little stronger than a suggestion, but it was more like he was requesting it of him, and thought it was obvious that he should have done it anyway.

Besides, it would be easier to focus with Baal sitting down. He wouldn't have to look past him, or around him, to glance at the scene by the door. Which seemed to be clearing up, now that more people were involved. Which meant he didn't have to get involved. He'd been considering it, though. He did do acts of kindness, it was true, and it was hard to tell why, but this time he really did have a clear cut reason. He'd felt that tug again, that pull that told him she was more than just human when she came in. Which meant she was someone's queen. Not his, he knew that much, but still... that meant there were at least two of them here. That spelled some interesting scenarios. He still wasn't sure about this whole situation, but he didn't think it would be too much trouble to at least consider making a nice gesture, especially when there was so much unknown, potential out comes to it. But, eh.... it looked like he didn't need to make the effort. Fine by him. He yawned again, letting his laziness take over and his intellectual side fade away. Less thinking meant less effort anyway.

OOC: Paaaarrrtyyyy~
Party at table 5~~ =w= Or whatever table
they're at

Interstellar Trash

User ImageUser Image
мємoʀʏ cнʀιsτιɴє τυcκєʀ
ℚυєєɴ ℒυsτ

I have a heart, I swear I do
》》 But just not, baby, when it comes to you

The girl who has walked in and collapsed on the floor took the bottle of orange juice from Memory's hands and sucked it down in seconds. She barely even seemed to swallow; Riri had never seen anything like it. Meanwhile, another customer walked in behind her and, ignoring the scene in front of him in favor of joining another customer in the booths. Apparently the other man's name was Faul. What a strange name. The silver-haired man immediately attempted to order a massive amount of food while Riri was still kneeling on the floor, dealing with the more pressing situation of this obviously ill woman. Riri put on her best you-are-a-moron-but-I-have-to-be-nice-to-you-anyway grin. "I would be happy to help you with your order as soon as I help this guest here who is having a medical emergency."

By now, the owner's wife, Delores, for whom the cafe was named, had poked her head out of the manager's office and noticed that something was wrong. She said something urgent in Turkish to her husband and hurried over to help Riri. The girl stood up on her own power, but she had to lean against the window by the door for balance. She was asking if she could work for some food, a request that wasn't unheard of in a restaurant, but it was strange to hear that coming from a girl who could barely stand up straight and had just collapsed moments before. How was she going to work in that condition?

Everyone started talking at once. "What happen? What happen?" Delores was saying, while her husband was walking out of the manager's office with the store phone in hand, saying, "You need 911? I call 911."

"She says she hasn't eaten in days," Riri told her. The maternal Turkish woman put her arms around the unwell girl and guided her to a chair.

The owner had reached their side and was already dialing. He used the phone to gesture from Riri to the customer who had just walked in. "I do this. Riri, you help customer. You keep working."

"Umm, okay," Memory said uncertainly, picking herself up off the floor and brushing her white stockings off. It felt pretty weird to be working while the owner and his wife were still freaking out and the girl was on the verge of collapsing. She grabbed another menu for the newcomer and set it in front of him. She remembered what he had asked for--three steaks and a cheeseburger--but Lolita's was a Mexican grill. They did have steak, but they definitely didn't sell cheeseburgers. "So sorry about this," she said to them. "I'm gonna get that banana smoothie right out to you, sir. And can I bring you something to drink as well?"

I get so hungry when you say you love me 《《
Hush if you know what's good for you

Where am I? Lolita's Sweet Cafe and Mexican Grill - cafe area
Who am I with? Faul, Amelia, and Baal
Out-of-Character:

Familiar Genius

User Image
Wilhelm 'King' Kaiser

Greed has taken the whole universe,

Sin of Greed

and nobody is worried about their soul.

Wilhelm listened to the return assult of Alistar. She truely did live up to her reputation of a barbed tongue. Deciding to not drag on this bickering longer he largely just let her say her peace. When she twisted his words about fingers though he could not help but lift up his hand waging a finger back and forth in disagrence. Her comments about keystrokes over simple contacts though had peaked his suspisoins about her.

When Mizuko spoke his thoughts about symantics was quickly brought to an end. After all he would have a better idea if he was right moment now anyways Wilhelm could not help but sigh softly at the woman;s comments. "It seems we are going to skip the pleasentries and go straight to buisness i see. A traight i typicaly admire, although having a more casual meeting before was becoming a rather apatizing idea personal. Oh well.":

With a shrug WIlhelm started to walk past the two ladies, as he passed the ladies he beckoned for them to follow him. "Come with me then if buisness is in order I have invested in this town with a little project that has been kept rather quiet until now." Only a short distance down the path in the park a rather new path was bult cutting straight into dense follage and trees that secluded it from the rest of the area.

Feeling a vibration in his pocket he decided to take advantage of leading the way. He poulled out his cell to take a quick look over the information why staying discreet. Although he wanted to know more about Mizuko he looked over Alistar instead. She was hiding something and he did not like being left in the dark. His composure broke for for a second causing hs pacing to shift slightly as the infrmation he came back with was almost litteraly nothing. A small grin crossed his face as his suspicions was proven true. Small word meeting another. Although she was rather careless., or perhapse it was her ego.

Returning his cell to his pocket he continued speaking to the ladies which he hoped was still following. "I have built a state of the art amphitheater fo concerts. The auditions is to find local talent that should be mainstream but is not. I am not looking for a record deal..yet. I am just wanting to showcase local talent and bring in some good business for everyone involved." Especially himself he added in his mind. He had payed almost nothing to have to have this place built and all the contracts placed him in position to make his money back in only a few sold out concerts as he would get a large take of every aspect.

Reaching the end of the path opened up to the top of a amphitheater bult into the natural sloping hills in this area that formed a bowl shape. There was stadium setting and a stage fitting for crowds of several thousand. "And here we are."

User Image

Angelic Ally

10,950 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mizuko Hoshizuko
Queen of Greed

Mizuko was pleased that her statement got the two to stop bickering for a little bit. She smiled slightly when Alistar congratulated her on 'digging out her spine.' She promised that she wouldn't be left alone with King 'the leech'. She did start to wonder where the audition was going to be held at. The King seemed to want to keep this meeting casual which Mizuko wouldn't have mind if the King and Alistar wouldn't argue. She watched the King walk past them and deeper into the park. He beckoned them to follow him as he walked farther in. Mizuko was starting to get unsure of this but there was no going back now. She stood up from the bench with Alistar and followed the King.

She kept a safe distance from the King as she and Alistar follow him down a path she didn't recognize. "Thank you for staying with me. You didn't have to if you didn't want to." She whispered quietly making sure the King didn't over hear her talking. She watched the King's back as he continued to walk forward in the lead. He seemed to be checking his phone often, showing that he was a busy man. But she couldn't even look at him for that long before having to look away to control her heart. She listened intently as the King spoke about an amphitheater for concerts. One only using local talents and not to make record deals but to help business.

Once Mizuko saw the theater, she was in awe at the sight. She often dreamed of a theater like this when she was a child. She would often pretend to sing to imaginary audience in a theater like this. She listen to the King say that they have arrived at their location. She was so busy looking the theater, that she never noticed how close she was to him. She was almost in breathing distance of the King when she noticed. She backed away keeping her vision trained on the ground. She was trying to keep herself from blushing like a crazy person. She was starting to wonder if she was getting sick again after how strange she has been feeling. She just hoped in could pull through the audition.

Angels have faith
I don't want to be a part of his sin
I don't want to get lost in this world
I'm not playing this game!

Where I stand? Park/ Hidden Theater in Park
People beside me? Alistar and King
Out Of Character: I think Mizuko is sick.... LOVE SICK!!! LOL

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
§Alistar Bastet Queen of Pride§
User Image
My song: Angel With a Shotgun

Alistar watched as King walked past them and started to head deeper into the park. Well wasn’t this a horror movie waiting to happen? Rolling her shoulders she watched as Mizuko got up and went after him. Something was off about both of them. Being around them was giving Ali a very odd feeling, not to mention the shadows were moving more when they shouldn’t be. Frowning at the thought in her mind she stood and walked after them. Her hands hooked into her pockets she spared Mizuko a sideways glance as the girl thanked her for staying with her. For some reason Ali had this feeling like she could be a big sister to Mizuko in a way. The girl inspired the feelings of protection, but that was Ali’s place to protect someone. Not to mention it would take time away from her own schedule. Time would tell she guessed. Nodding she shrugged. ”It’s not an issue. The guy is funny and seems a tad full of himself. I wouldn’t want to leave someone such as yourself alone with him. It wouldn’t sit well with me. Just if something happens you run like hell ok?” She wasn’t kidding either. If something happened she didn’t want Mizuko to be anywhere near her. That sick crawling feeling stretched over her back again and made her wince in pain. Hopefully she would be able to ignore it.

Following King down the pathway she listened only half-heartedly to his prattle. She was more interested in mapping where they were going in her mind so she could find her way out again. As they came to the amphitheater she did pause and gave an appreciative whistle. You didn’t see ones built like this often. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Mizuko standing pretty darn close to King before the girl realized here she was. With a chuckle Ali watched as the girl quickly back peddled and then looked at the ground. She almost looked as if she should be blushing.

Looking at King she cleared her throat. ”So which of us would you like to go first? I believe you mentioned that you had multiple slots to fill. So would it be under the assumption that this is just to gage the amount of talent for which events to fill?” She was studying the layout of the theater and trying to figure out which song she wanted to sing for herself first. Her body started to burn and pulse slightly with energy as she continued to think.
User Image

Familiar Genius

User Image
Wilhelm 'King' Kaiser

Greed has taken the whole universe,

Sin of Greed

and nobody is worried about their soul.

Wilhelm sensed Mizuko standing rather close to him. He could not help but turn to look over his shoulder at the girl with a gentle smile but she had already stepped away and seemed staring at the ground. He could not help but notace she was starting to blush though. Interesting, Wilhelm thought. He had intended to keep both of these woman close to begin with but he had not expcted this. The more he was around these two he could not shake a familar yet strange atraction from the two of them. It was definitely stronger from Mizuko though. He had fully planed on this invest being a profitable one. He had no idea it would lead to him finding one of the Queens...let alone two of them.

"Well a wise man once said when in doubt, take both. I think its rather fitting in this case," He was intending to ask them to sing together first but then relized that Alistar would likely take insult to this. If he was truely going to take both for himself he would have to play to her desires some. Looking at Alistar. "As you seem to be the more seasoned I would like to hear you perform a solo first. ." Wilhelm could not help but lean slightly closer to Mizuko, "Then you will get a chance to sing a solo as well" Wilhelm took a step closer to Mizuko. Not being one to pass up one a prosperous situation he lightly reached out placing a hand softly on her arm just above her elbow. He had to pause a moment as the simple touch filled his body with with energy as if he had been struck by lightning. He was going to escort her to the stage but this feeling was a surprise and unnerved him. He let his hand linger for a second before taking a step away letting his hand slip free from her.

Wilhelm walked off on his own to a small platform that sat in the middle of the top row. He turned on a few switches and set two spotlights next to each other on center stage. "The stage is yours my ladies."

User Image

Spookimonster's Princess

User Image

Alexander Baal G l u t t o n y

It seemed the collapsing girl was causing quite a bit of a stir in the cafe, but it wasn't like Baal paid much attention. With food on his mind, and being around his companion, Faul, you can say his priorities were a bit misconstrued. At any rate, he was still standing beside the table, theatrically flailing his arms about in excitement as he spoke. "Really?" Came that almost child-like innocence when Faul said he was proud of himself. "Thats really good! Thats progress. Well s**t, I'm proud of you too! Lets celebrate with cold cream!" He meant ice cream but eh, close enough.

He probably would've kept standing for another few seconds if it wasn't for Faul saying to sit. Gluttony still wasn't use to how leisurely the mortals lived. They sat on chairs, they sat in cars, they sat in beds--they were living the good life on Earth while he was literally suffering in hell.
                                                  Well....with the recent missing persons and sudden high mortality rate plaguing this city, they were probably not living too leisurely right now.

Happily, Baal took a seat, seeing the waitress return and place a menu down. Oh no..menu...
                                                  The gluttonous demon picked up the cursed thing, staring at it with the most concentration anyone has ever seen him have.

So..many..choices...

If it wasn't for the waitress asking if he wanted something to drink, he probably would've been scrutinizing the menu all day. Placing it down, he thought for a moment before answering. "Do you have beer?" He kinda took a liking to Earth drinks, especially the ones with alcohol. He still had no idea that ordering drinks early in the day made him look like a raging alcoholic.

And that's when he finally noticed her. It was by chance really--he had simply glanced away for a milisecond...and there she was. His heterochromia eyes widened slightly as they met her enchanting ones. That magnetic pull was undeniable now, almost too irresistable to be true. The collapsing girl, with worried eyes and curious eyes alike surrounding her, had officially caught his attention.

Baal's reaction was imminent.

There were too many people surrounding her--he didn't care if they had good intentions or not! She was hungry, she needed help. Her weariness called to him, even if she was milking it to get instant gratification. That was fine...Baal only cared for her safety, even if it was sudden. That pull...

He couldn't resist it.

Without a word he stood, heading over to the girl who was now placed on a chair. He merely pushed past everyone that stood around her, including the owner and his concerned wife.

"Hey..." He gazed within her eyes a moment longer. "If you're hungry, come sit with us ya crazy lady! Don't worry people, she's with us. She always does this. She's never herself when shes hungry." For once, Baal was actually using his common sense. Even if he was probably just reciting lines from a television commercials, it worked out perfectly. See, too much TV can be good!

"Well, come on ya kookoo bird." He held a hand out, but didn't even wait for the girl to take it. No, he pulled her up...and then into his arms bridal style as bold and odd that must've looked. She was pretty small, and he was a demon anyway, so it was like carrying a very greenish blue pillow.

A breathing greenish blue pillow.

Once back at the table, he set the girl down so she could sit with him and Faul. "Kay, sorry waitress lady. Anyways, I'll have a beer...and four steaks. And cold cream 'cause we're celebrating! See, my pal Faul over here walked today. That's a kinda a big deal."

And in the back of his mind...he wondered if this girl was that Queen everyone was looking around for. His Queen.

...Or maybe she was just a really hungry lady he felt like being nice to. In any case, there was this strange want or need to keep her safe, happy, and secure. He slightly hoped she'd stick around, but he wouldn't have been too saddened if she chose to leave their table. I mean...he did have her scent now after all. Baal could track her down again with ease.

_______________________________________

A self-inflicted wound, your gift,
                                                  Impeccable aim
                                                  Can really clear a room
                                                  All the bodies piled up in your way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff