Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin of Sloth
Faul Luiaard

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Status: Still pissed, but glad to finally be getting out of there. Cautious, though
Company: Just Ian

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Faul's anger didn't let up for a second, especially not when he was somewhat ignored on his question. At least they got to work officially releasing Ian, and a moment later, they were out the door. Sloth led the way, striding with long steps, but glanced at Ian when he mentioned the vehicle. He didn't even pause. "Special occasion..." he muttered gruffly, confirming his brother's second guess. He didn't normally bother stealing cars. He didn't bother buying them either, too much effort when he rarely needed them. If he ever had a reason to start going around, then yes, he'd probably get a vehicle so he didn't have to walk, but there was also public transportation, and he didn't really care if he had to use that as long as it didn't cost too much, and the people weren't too annoying on it.

He got into the driver's seat only because he didn't want to risk Ian doing something wrong behind the wheel and getting them into more trouble, and because he already knew where he was going. Once they were both in, he started up the motor and jerked the car out of the parking place, before easily and smoothly going down the street. He really didn't want to get pulled over, after all. "I have something I have to do," he muttered, still fuming a bit as he recovered from the encounter with the police, "You can either come with me, or take the car and do whatever you want." He narrowed his eyes, but it was clear he wasn't mad at Ian, not really. He just hated the idea of having to get up and walk again, even if it was just into some building. But who knows what he would have to do after that, just to find the girl. And then...

He sighed and grimaced, but relaxed after. No point getting worked up about. That wouldn't do anything. He relaxed and made his way back the direction he'd come, quickly finding the street the girl had disappeared on, looking around and spotting the building she'd gone into. He twitched when he noticed it was a club, but parked the car and tossed the keys to Ian. "Stick close to me if you want to get in," he muttered. ******** security. He wasn't paying. He was going to use his power to sneak in, and he could probably obscure Ian's presence enough that he'd be able to piggy back the ability and slip in unnoticed as well. Given he was too young, that was really the only option, unless he wanted to sneak in on his own.

Getting out of the car, Faul stretched, snapping his neck, and then striding forward, walking with long steps again, his misdirection billowing up around him, making him practically impossible to see, nearly invisible. Easily, he slipped into the club, looking around to at first find a place to sit. Instead, though, he spotted exactly what he was looking for-- his queen. He raised an eyebrow, feeling that same, protective tug, but easily dismissed it. Because she wasn't alone. Another girl, the waitress from the restaurant, was with her, and so was... Arin.

Well that was just fantastic. Another of his brothers. Pride. In all honesty, Faul was probably a bit jealous of him, which was ironic, but still. Some of Arin's abilities really made life easy for him. If Faul had just a few of those manipulating tricks up his sleeve, he wouldn't have to do nearly as much. Free house, free money, or at least seriously discounted... even favors would be nice. He would have to do so much less... Shaking the thoughts off, Faul bowed his head, taking a moment to quickly contemplate his options. He could approach the girl, ignore her, wait for her to notice him, address Arin and use that as an excuse... No matter what, his appearance probably didn't look good to the girls, but knowing Arin would help. In fact, it was probably best to make that his primary 'interest', at least in appearance.

Sighing, he scratched the back of his head, but then strode forward, dark eyes darting between those nearby, only to suddenly catch sight of another of his brothers, Xaven.... and yet another queen. Oh well. He'd ignore that for now. His first focus was Arin, and his own queen. Trying not to pay the girls much mind, he came up to the counter and, without so much as a greeting, hopped up. He twisted around slightly, and then laid down, hands behind his head, but his feet still hanging off the counter, so he at least wasn't completely contaminating the surface. "Just give me a second..." he muttered, mostly to Arin. He'd been standing and walking and doing too much. It was really annoying. Finally, he opened his eyes, and looked directly at his 'brother. "I see you're slacking off work again," he remarked nonchalantly, his voice low and dry, but neither chiding, nor disapproving. Pride sure did have some unconventional priorities, but then again... he could afford to tend to them in whatever way he wanted. Master manipulator, he could just about get whatever he wanted.

He didn't even seem the least bit bothered by the fact that he had just made a bed out of his brother's work place. If Arin wanted him off, he could shove him away, and he'd take a seat. He really wasn't worried about getting into that much trouble.

Hmm...? Did you say something?
╔════════════════════════════════╗
OOC:
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Interstellar Trash

User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
мємoʀʏ cнʀιsτιɴє τυcκєʀ
ℚυєєɴ ℒυsτ
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Think you're funny, think you're smart
》》 Think you're gonna break my heart

Rue seemed pretty set on not kissing Arin, and Riri wasn't going to push the matter. It was her choice. Rue turned to watch the show when the lights dimmed, although she fidgeted in the bar stool. It was unlike Rue to fidget; she was always sort of low-energy, all of her movements deliberate and slow. Maybe Arin was making her uncomfortable. If he kept it up, Riri would probably have to step in and distract him from her. Rue whipped out her phone and busied herself with the internet.

Riri threw Arin a sympathetic half-smile.
                                                                                      "Sorry about your bet. I tried." She shrugged and spun around in the bar stool to watch the show.

When the first song ended, while all of the guys near the stage clapped and whistled, Riri took a moment to look around the bar. It was just then that she saw them come in. The guy from the restaurant, Faul, the one who had been sitting on the bench when Rue and Riri left hours later, was now walking in, followed closely by some other guy she'd never seen before. Riri's eyes widened.
                                                                                      "Oh, ********] He followed us here. She quickly spun around to face the bar again grabbing Rue's chair and turning it as well. She held her hand up to her forehead, trying to hide her face. Hopefully he hadn't caught sight of them sitting here yet.

"Rue, it's that guy again," she muttered under her breath. This was definitely not something that happened to her every day. She wondered if she would be able to protect herself the way she had done with Rick last night. Better not count on that, though.

Arin was standing right in front of them, so she decided to fill him in on what was going on.
                                                                                      "We're waitresses at a cosplay cafe. That guy was a customer of mine earlier today, and he waited outside the restaurant for hours until our shift was over and then he followed us here." She took a peek between her fingers, but instantly regretted it when she saw that the guy was coming this way. She slouched low and stared down into her drink while Faul hopped up on the bar and then just splayed himself all over it like he was the only person in the room. Luckily for him, most people had migrated to the tables and the stage, taking their drinks with them, but still, the bar's surface wasn't exactly clean. Riri flashed him a dirty look, but his eyes were closed. What was he doing? Taking a nap? She had never seen anybody nap through Madonna's "Material Girl" while a dude in a pink dress danced and lip-synched on the stage.

A moment later, the man turned toward Arin and greeted him in a very familiar manner. Riri flashed Arin a wide-eyed, open-mouthed look of bewilderment.
                                                                                      "You know this guy?"

Power and control, 《《《《
I'm gonna make you fall

Where am I? Snapdragon
Who am I with? Ruelitha, Arin and Faul
What am I wearing? Off to see a drag show!
Out-of-Character:

Wealthy Capitalist

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TheEmoDragonKnight
TheEmoDragonKnight
User Image
┏════════════════════┓
xxx❮❛XavenAurelius❜ ❯
┗════════════════════┛
Theme:Break Stuff
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Its just one of those days.
IntriguedCuriousAwake

As Xaven waited for his drink a rather striking young lady approached him and informed him of the bartenders absence. "I see. What a pain. I was hoping to get an early start. Thank you" Xaven replied a tinge of aggravation in his voice at the setback. He quickly tried to abate the slight annoyance that was fanning the flames within him. However that was forgotten as she mentioned that he looked familiar. His eyebrow raised as he too seemed to notice that she looked familiar.

"Perhaps you saw me earlier today at a restaurant. I've been hoping around the city today. You see you could say I'm a tourist and I'm just looking for some entertainment" he said as he looked away for a moment, a malicious grin spreading across his face as he thought of the mayhem he had already caused. They hadn't been sent to earth too long before he had already caused conflagrations, small scale rioting in some areas, and left a few charred corpses here and there to be discovered eventually. He returned his gaze to the woman in front of him once more and adjusted his shirt"Me and my brothers are in town on business of sort".
As he said that a woman appeared beside him and comlimented him on his tie,obviously trying to start conversation and attempt to get him to dance with her and buy her drinks. Hapened to him all the time, the women thought that he was some rich man looking for a quickie or someting along those lines. Rather than adress her directly he simply used his powers to cause her to get aggravated and storm of without a word, clearly mad at something or another. He couldn't tell exactly what they were angry at sometimes but the intended results were achieved so it mattered little to him. "And what bet exactly is this bartender supposed to be failing at per say? He seems a bit busy flirting to be trying to win a bet".

❛Location:Guess its called Snapdragon
❛Who's with me:N/A
❛How am I feeling?:Smoldering
❛OOC: Back in black Ladies.
Roxanne_Aerovane

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
§Alistar Bastet Queen of Pride§
User Image
My song: Angel With a Shotgun

Alistar took a swig of her beer and just smiled as she watched Arin get completely ignored. Oh yeah, she was going to win. With a soft chuckle she turned her attention back to the snazzy man as he started talking to her. It was nice that he actually replied, not that she had to deal with many men ignoring her. Why would they? When he thanked her she just shrugged and waived a hand dismissively. ”No big deal. He should be done soon considering the second part of his bet is snuffing him.” With a grin she just tilted her head as he said she may have seen him at a restaurant. Frowning vaguely she thought back. The only restaurant she had been to today was the café and she had been more focused on the King than anything, and that was only because of her deal she was setting up. ”What type of business are you and your Brothers in? Must be something rather interesting from your facial expression.” She asked softly.

Curious she watched as a woman came up beside him and tried to steal his attention from her. As if… but before Alistar could let loose her barbed tongue the woman seemed to get rather worked up and just left. ”Well that was convenient. I thought I would have to teach her some manners.” She smiled again at him when he asked about Arin’s bet. With a laugh that sounded like a melody she turned her gaze back to Arin and couldn’t help the triumphant grin that played with her lips. ”Well the smug man ruined my meal and drink ticket for the evening by scaring off the other guy. So I told him he had to make it up to me. Some words were exchanged and he thinks he would even have a chance with me. Which he doesn’t I might add. To prove his abilities though he said he could get any girl I chose to kiss him in under ten minutes. I made it more interesting by telling him he had to get two girls I chose to kiss him in under ten minutes. If he wins I buy his food and drinks for the whole evening and I have to entertain him, if I win he buys mine and entertains me. So far it looks like I’m winning. Sure he got the first girl to kiss him but the second is effectively snubbing him. Seems he’s not as charming as he thinks, despite his ego and pride.” Laughing to herself she glanced up as another two guys joined them and one hopped up near her and seemed to go to sleep. ”What an odd place to want to sleep.” She shook her head and looked between all the men around her. There seemed to be something about all of them… It was very odd and made the hairs on the back of her arm stand up. The shadows flexed all around them seeming to writhe for a moment before settling back to their spots in response to her unease. The tattoo on her back rippled and shifted causing her to wince in pain but she shoved that pain aside. Why was it hurting so much right now? It hadn’t been too long since she had let her wings out… Why were they acting up?

User Image
I_am_IOI
TheEmoDragonKnight

Mischief88's Princess

Dapper Genius

4,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
═══(G L U T T O N Y ▬▬▬▬
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ProtectiveCourageousHappyHonestCute

Ian James
              ╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

The words 'special occasion' bounced around Ian's skull while they drove down fifth and trade. Faul made a couple of sharp turns ending on a left that landed them in the parking lot of Snapdragon. Oh hell yeah. Faul totally wanted to hang with Arin, tonight was gonn'a be bomb. And didn't Fauls offer to sneak Ian into the club just sweeten the deal.

Getting out of the car consecutively their doors slammed shut, just a hair breadths after the other as the sound faded A couple swaggered out though the front entrance, Mostly likely drunk, followed by some Cindy Louper special. The door closed and the din beyond quieted. Ian put a hand on his brothers shoulder and made eye contact, with his gaze steady He said, "Thank you." The gratitude was brief, but meaningful.

Once inside Ian's eyes didn't know where to settle first. From the dude on stage sporting the 80's prom queens night mare to the mass of people crowding the floor, Spapdragon was alive with buzzing energy. Humans from all styles of life writhed in front of the stage whooping and hollering encouraging the dude who looked like a lady to keep up with the show tunes. Ian grinned the merriment intoxicating and he found himself bobbing along with the crowd.

To his right Faul B-lined it for the bar and Ian was happy to follow. He spotted Arin first, it wasn't hard since he loomed over the general pop. He went to lift his hand in greeting, but noticed his bro was putting the moves on- Sweet Mary mother of Jesus, some of the most resplendent beings he'd ever seen. Not realizing, Ian stepped out of the way and stalled out near an empty table. That's when Faul, in an elegant leap settled himself on the bar's granite top. Reaffirming Ian's likening his 'brother' unto a big deadly cat. One of the females, the blond, stiffened like she was uncomfortable and her friend looked down at her own lap, Cell phone maybe? Wait a minute... Ian refocused, He knew that lolita. . .holy s**t! Rue and Riri? What the hell were they doing talking to Arin? And more importantly when did both girls throw of such an aura off attraction? He'd been to Lolita's a LOT and sure both girls were hell'a cute, but he'd never had the shrink wrap reaction before- well Maybe because he sucked with girls, but this was defiantly different. This was more than just having the hots for someone, within he actually felt something stretch and curl. His demon. Inside it raised it's gnarly head and grumbling; sensing the girls for what they were without truly understanding the implications. Could Rue and Riri be- he swallowed his mouth suddenly dry- could they both be queens? And if so which ones?

Pushing his feet into motion a flicker of conversation brought his head around. Seated at a table and looking like a billion bucks; Xaven was settled in conversation with another resplendent female. Okay, THIS girl was gorgeous. Leather pants hugged curvaceous hips and encased long lean legs, her waist was complemented by the red corset she wore and the swells of her chest could be seen just under the ties linking the front of the item together. Good god, the cascade of her hair was lush and looked silky in the flashing lights and when she spoke the authority in her tone sent shivers though the backs of Ian's legs. Oddly enough his inner male didn't stake a claim, even though she was artfully put together. To him it was in a surreal kind of way like gazing upon one of the wonders of the world. Beautiful, but not for him. Gathering his dropped Jaw Ian squared his shoulders and marched for the Bar.

"Hey Ladies." he beamed, sliding up next to Rue and Riri leaning on an elbow, "It's good to see you." He nodded at Arin "Bombshell isn't he?" he drawled only to wince. His lip stung and his black and blue eye burned. Dammit. He totally looked like Frankenstein. Whatever, too late to do anything about it now. He leaned further on the bar his biceps bunching, "So what's doing?" He made eye contact with those he could his amber eyes flickering with curiosity.

Where; SnapDragon
With;Faul, Rue, Riri, Arin, Xaven, Alistar
Current thought; Please don't let me make an a** of myself
O.C.C; Hope this works for Ian and it's cool that he just inserted himself into the conversations. sweatdrop

Sparkly Star

User Image

Before the Lolita girl could reply something else completely distracted Arin. Out of the corner of her eye he spotted some guy climbing up on the bar. He turned to scold the stranger but paused, realizing that it was just Faul. His brother mumbled something, seeming tired. With a shrug Arin looked back at the Lolita girl, expecting her answer. But she didn’t appear to be into talking with him. Faul was though, commenting about his work ethic. It irked the redhead slightly but he understood his brother’s viewpoint enough to know that it wasn’t really meant as an insult.
“I am not SLACKING, but of course you of all people would call it that. I’m entertaining these customers. Pretty ladies at the bar attract more men who will buy drinks from the other bartenders. Besides, I'm always like this at work." Arin stated factually, getting a dish towel and spray bottle out. "But since you're the one who decided to get up on my bar you can clean your own mess too. I'll give you another minute to lie there but you should get down soon before other guys get the idea that they should climb up."
Before Faul spoke again another male voice made the bartender look away- but not because of the phrase ‘hey ladies’ which sought to distract the girls. He recognized the voice. His tall, ponytailed younger brother appeared between Riri and the girl who never replied. In the darkened bar it was hard to see the other man’s face properly, so the redhead didn’t notice how beat up he was.
There was a pouty expression on his face until Ian served up the compliment. Bombshell. It reminded him of a bra commercial, but those girls were hot, so he assumed that it meant the same thing in this time. Ian wouldn’t insult him by saying he was too feminine, it wasn’t like him.
Arin smirked and nodded in agreement, more than willing to accept such praise from someone who was also such a looker. But the way that his brother winced made his nods pause. He leaned in slightly, examining Ian’s face. Ah, he was pretty battered, no wonder he wasn’t totally on his game. On the flip side Arin had been so on his game that he didn’t notice his brother until the greeting. Oh, right that bet? Ah, ******** it; he wasn’t really interested in the childish Lolita anyway. Sure, she was cute and he’d plough her if she asked, but she wasn’t really strong enough to be his ‘type’.
With the intentions of winning the bet now abandoned the bartender smiled at his brother, who asked what was going on. Arin reached below the bar, drawing up a beer for Ian. He didn't get one for Faul yet since he was still on the bar and hadn't cleaned it off.
Arin opened the beer easily with his ring and slid it across the bar, hearing the music change again. Working at the bar he’d become very good at ignoring anything that might be too distracting- specifically special events like this drag show. However his eyes did wander from his brother, searching for Alistar. His amber eyes fixed on her. She was at a table with a different dude- actually it was Xaven. He nearly groaned aloud. Why was he getting too attached to that girl? Sure she was super hot, and that corset fit her perfectly, but this felt different than being fixated on prey. He didn’t like feeling this way. Being into someone meant being desperate which meant being vulnerable which meant getting his pride hurt. He didn’t want her ruining his night.
“Oh, not much. I was in a bet but I think I’m folding now. It know it’s not like me, but really it was such a stupid bet- really it’s beneath me.” The redhead replied to his brother, getting out a beer for himself. Ian would know what he meant. If Arin wanted to win he could always use his powers, but by deciding not to win he still had control over the result, which was good enough for him.
“I was betting with that girl, the one that Xaven’s chatting up...” he paused, realizing something. It was SO odd for four of the seven of them to be in one place at the same time unintentionally. He took a slow sip of his beer, deciding to steer the conversation back way from Alistar. Why was he talking about her when his brother looked like he'd been mugged?
“So, anyway, how did your pretty face get ******** up?” the redhead asked with a wink, preparing a plastic bag with bar ice inside, which he tossed in Ian’s direction. This night was getting weirder by the second.

User Image

Roxanne_Aerovane

Salem Lucid Ester

A l i a s A u r o r a

xXxkagetoraxXx

Interstellar Trash

User ImageUser Image
мємoʀʏ cнʀιsτιɴє τυcκєʀ
ℚυєєɴ ℒυsτ

I have a heart, I swear I do
》》 But just not, baby, when it comes to you

Arin and Faul were too busy chatting each other up to pay any attention to her. Riri stood up, and she was about to grab her drink and storm off when Ian appeared out of nowhere and greeted her and Rue. Ian was a regular at Lolita's, but he'd gone AWOL right around the time the blood moon had appeared in the sky. Riri hadn't been too concerned; every now and then someone who used to be a regular would just stop showing up. Maybe they found a new place they liked more, or they were just on vacation or sick. It was nothing to be concerned about. However, when she saw how beat up Ian's face looked, Riri's eyes bugged out. "Oh my god, Ian," she blurted out. "What happened?" Apparently she wasn't the only one who wanted to know, because the bartender (who evidently knew everyone here on a first-name basis) asked Ian the same question, but in a more vulgar way.

The interruption of another person she knew personally empowered Riri to confront her stalker. As long as he was laying on the bar with a bunch of people standing around, he couldn't get away very quickly, so she had an advantage. She stood a little taller and crossed her arms over her chest.
                                                                                      "You waited hours outside the cafe for us to get off our shift and then you followed us here. Don't you know how creepy that is? I should call security and have them throw you out."

I get so hungry when you say you love me 《《
Hush if you know what's good for you

Where am I? Rue, Arin, Faul, and Ian
What am I wearing? ready to see the show!
Out-of-Character: uuugh another short post. I was really struggling here.

Wealthy Capitalist

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
┏════════════════════┓
xxx❮❛XavenAurelius❜ ❯
┗════════════════════┛
IntriguedCuriousAwake

"Quite interesting actually" he said as he laughed, his voice laced with a slight hint of malice "We have been making a killing as of late". A harmless little interjection, perhaps likely to be taken the wrong way and betraying their purpose on the plane of mortals however to him there was no need to hide such things. What did it matter to him? He avoided the answer by switching topics suddenly.

"Seems like he isn't doing to bad. I wouldn't underestimate him. He doesn't look to worried" he said as he diverted his gaze to his brother. Arin was always cocky like that. But what could you expect from the sin of pride. As he did that, seemingly out of nowhere, a group of his brothers appeared. It seemed to him that today they all seemed to be traveling in clumps. He was one of the few that enjoyed branching out and being along for a while as some of them had even begun boarding with each other. Xaven preferred to be alone. And to make matters worse Faul just decided to take a nap on the counter top. Xaven rolled his eyes and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and forefinger. Must he be so lazy? Completely the opposite of Xaven's fiery personality and active style Sloth enjoyed to take naps wherever he pleased.

And then there was Ian who came in looking like someone had hit him with a wrecking ball and hadn't had the decency to finish him off. He didn't harbor any ill will towards his "brothers" but as all brothers do, they had a tendency to tick him off. Any how his brothers had ingnored him far enough and he wanted his drink. He was getting testy.

"Well I feel like I've waited long enough for my drink. Care to join me seeing as your other free drink was scared away. I'm sure our bartender friend will give us the hook up. What am I saying, you seem to smart to turn down a free drink" Xaven said to Alistar as he straightened he stood up and straightened his jacket out. He was going to go and speak with his brother and get his drink and inquire why the are all deciding to act like complete lunatics so early in the night. Did they wan't the police to come and bother them? Xaven didn't quite feel like torching bodies and burning buildings so early in the night and causing problems for himself. Who knows how long it would take to reap all the souls and get their queens? And speaking of queens... Xaven had noticed his companion flinch when all of them had come together and shrug her shoulders only slightly. No doubt she was one of the Queens. The fact that she had pegged him out of the crowd and came to sit next to him of all people. However that would have been just a coincidence if she hadn't brought up Arin and his brothers and kept them under such strict gaze. He was almost sure she was one.

Didn't seem to be his so at the end of the day it mattered little to him. He'd find his eventually. And despite himself he was kind of excited. He wondered what type of girl she would be

❛Who's with me:Alistar
❛OOC: Kind of a short post. Beatings will continue till quality and length improves.
Roxanne_Aerovane

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Alistar listened carefully as the snazzy man talked about his job with his brothers. She thought it interesting that he used the word killing instead of doing well. Vaguely she wondered what they did. Turning she looked from snazzy man back to the other males especially Arin as he was mentioned. ”Seems like he’s given up though. He’s more focused on the guy who looks like he got beat up instead of the girl.” Looking at the clock she grinned widely. ”Besides, his times up. So he has lost the bet.” She shrugged and laced her fingers together and turned them palms out cracking her knuckles. She had never doubted that she would win the bet at all. Catching sight of snazzy man rubbing his eyes she raised an eyebrow. ”Not your kind of place to be?” She asked softly. Her voice barely covering the music.

As snazzy man asked her to join him to get his drink and of course retrieve her prize now. Watching him stand and straighten himself out she stood also. Her body moved like flowing water from the seat and stood next to him. She wasn’t nearly as tall but her heels and attire did add to her benefit, not to mention the view he would have as he looked down at her. Just that little expanse of skin left visible between the corset and her leather pants you could see that the wing tattoo traveled well below her pant line.

Walking back to the bar with snazzy man she rapped her knuckles hard against the wood. ”Mr. Arin, you have lost the bet and I am now drink free. A replacement is in order to celebrate my victory. Not to mention I do believe my new friend here wishes to finally get his drink as well.” She realized at that moment that she did not know snazzy man’s name. Turning back to look up at him her eyes sparkled with laughter. ”I still have not asked your name snazzy man. What shall I call you, or would you prefer I keep calling you snazzy man?” she chuckled softly. Hearing one of the café girls address the sleepy man on the bar top she glanced at her and smirked. The girl had fire in her. A trait that Alistar appreciated. Those without some kind of pride in themselves were beneath her.

User Image
I_am_IOI
TheEmoDragonKnight

Sin of Sloth
Faul Luiaard

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Company: Ian, Riri, Rue, Arin, and now Xaven and Alistair

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Faul raised an eyebrow when he heard Riri spoke up, then glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, frowning in puzzlement. He recognized her, of course he did, but he was making it very clear that he didn't, with a furrowed brow and a look of disgruntled confusion. As if finally recognizing her, he raised his eyebrows, rolling his eyes up and then closing them again, clearly not too interested. He only opened them again to look at Arin, raising another eyebrow at his claim. Not slacking off, yeah, right. He hadn't seen him do much bar tending so far. Besides, it seems like he'd be too proud to work for anyone anyway. Knowing him, and his powers, he probably had everything strung up so that he could work when he wanted, and slack when he didn't. Which meant talking people up and only serving drinks to the ones he wanted, or was interested in. At least, that was what Faul figured.

"She," he started, pointing directly at Rue, still focused intently on her phone, "Does not look 'entertained'." His expression remained flat, blunt, even bored.... but there was a smirk just slightly tugging at the corner of his lips, just subtle enough for someone to barely pick up on. "Hmm, what mess....?" he muttered, closing his eyes again. He yawned, apparently deciding to fully take Arin up on that extra minute, and settled back into relaxing on the counter. Surprisingly comfy.... but then again, he was good at sleeping just about anywhere. Not that he was actually going to fall asleep... He didn't want to lose track of his queen. Who he still hadn't even talked to, but that could be fixed later.

He listened to the others talk, staying perfectly aware of everything, and was just shifting to get up-- figuring Arin was about ready to kick him off himself-- when Riri suddenly appeared over him. He opened one eye and looked at her, then moved and sat up, balanced on the edge of the bar. For a moment, he stared at her, then he shrugged and scratched the back of his head, sliding off the bar to sit on a stool instead. "No offense, but you're really not that important. I don't think you could get me thrown out on such weak charges. You'd just end up looking like some egotistical, slightly paranoid and hysterical girl," he remarked flatly, then yawned. So much activity in one day... "Not to be mean. You were a good waitress and all, but I wasn't sitting out there waiting for you. I was waiting for this dork," he said, jabbing his thumb at Ian, speaking loud enough to make sure his brother heard him. He jerked him out of jail, Ian better step up to help cover his a** here. "Finally got a call saying he was in jail, and I went to pick him up. Notice how I only just got here? Meanwhile you seem to have been here a while."

He gave a pointed look at her drink, then shrugged. "And sorry," he added, "And sorry, but as you can see, I had a reason for coming here, as well." He jerked his head at Arin, then actually gave Riri a wry smirk. "Not everything is about you, you know." Did he care he was being rude? Not entirely. He was usually more laid back, unwilling to get in a fight, but he was, honestly, still in a bit of a bad mood. He could be a bit of a jerk when he didn't feel like being nice....

Hmm...? Did you say something?
╔════════════════════════════════╗
OOC:
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Wealthy Capitalist

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
┏════════════════════┓
xxx❮❛XavenAurelius❜ ❯
┗════════════════════┛
IntriguedCuriousAwake

"Well as much as I enjoy Snazzy man you can call me Xaven" he said with an exaggerated bow of his head "At your service". He saw out of the corner of his eye the waitress from the cafe he had been to earlier arguing with Sloth who was actually actively engaging in an argument. That was strange for him, as he rarely found the energy to go outside let alone argue with someone. Then again, everything about today seemed to be weird.

Shrugging it off he took a seat next to Alistar. "Like I said Arin, I'll take a Dirty Martini or a Black Velvet. I do hope you are done loosing enough bets tonight" he said barking a laugh at his brother as he waited for his drink. He took another look at Ian wondering what happened to his face. He would have to ask him what happened later. He and Faul spent quite some time together so no doubt Faul was involved in it all. It seemed like they got themselves into more problems than Xaven did, which was strange as he was the most hot tempered of them all and most prone to cause massive destruction. Perhaps it was because of that reason that he tried his best not to get into fights and go attracting attention to himself as they all did.

He adjusted his watch which was getting bothersome. He endlessly despised overdressing himself. However in order to live comfortably in this world he found that living in the higher class lent itself to more opportunities to feast on the anger and wrath of society and to go unnoticed. You'd be surprised how many of the top echelon of the city lived in constant anger and malcontent. Plus, all the women were attracted to the rich good looking types and hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned as they all-ways say. The trophy wives of the city and scorned women out clubbing often had the tastiest souls, marinated and smoked by the flames of their anger.

"Speaking of names, I never got yours if I recall" Xaven said to Alistar as he turned to face her and unbuttoned his suit jacket "You seem to know more about me than I know about you and I don't find that quite fair. What exactly do you do for a living? Let me guess; lawyer, real estate or insurance? You seem to self assured to be anything else to me."

❛Who's with me:Alistar
❛OOC: I keept this post short so that Arin or Alistar would have a chance to talk to Xaven if either of you wished to respond.
Roxanne_Aerovane
I_am_IOI

Mischief88's Princess

Dapper Genius

4,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
═══(G L U T T O N Y ▬▬▬▬
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ProtectiveCourageousHappyHonestCute

Ian James
              xxxxThe art of winning anything, meant having control. Even the most sad loss could be won with dignity and calm purpose. . . so naturally Arin was kicking a**. The man really did what he wanted when he wanted and that was his style, his status Quo more or less. And he was damn good at it.

xxxxIan chuckled when his brother behind the bar mentioned his face, that confirmed his Frankenstein image. To ice the issue Riri gasped and inquired as to the what's that had happened to his visage. The real question was how did he explain what really had happened to his effed up puss. Opting out of an explanation he said instead, "I still look good without a shirt and much less for that matter." His grin was wide flashing pearly whites and his eyes flashed as he brought his newly acquired beer to his lips.

xxxx
              At Arins mention of Xaven and the gorgeous female he'd been yuking it up with Ian swiveled his head around catching sight of the duo headed for the bar. His mouth went dry so he took another long drag on his corona. The pair fit at least in his eyes. Xaven was the fiercest warrior among them and his long gaits were deadly elegant. The female approaching with him had smart eyes and sharp features if her tongue was a dagger it would surely pierce the heart every time. Yup totally a match those two. Wait a second. . . this couldn't be. . . holy s**t had Xaven found his queen? Ian focused on the female his eyes narrowing for a brief moment and then they were there. Xaven ordering a drink and the female proclaiming victory over Arin's "lost" bet.

xxxx Just as he was about to speak Faul's words lured his attention and he glanced over. His brother was saying something about springing his a** from the popo pin. "Which I'm eternally grateful for Faul, but dude don't get your boxers in a knot. Women gott'a be cautious around thugs like us." He drawled and brought a massive hand to rest across his pecs, "We're liable to steal their hearts with our rugged looks and damn good personalities." Yup, he was a smart a**, but Ian's specialty was throwing humor and light hearted jabs every which way.

Where; SnapDragon
With;Faul, Rue, Riri, Arin, Xaven, Alistar
Current thought; Current thought
O.C.C; Sorry this took me longer than I expected sad :

Interstellar Trash

User ImageUser Image
мємoʀʏ cнʀιsτιɴє τυcκєʀ
ℚυєєɴ ℒυsτ

You've got a body like the devil and you smell like sex
》》I can tell you're trouble but I'm still obsessed

As soon as Faul got done with his first sentence directed at her, Riri knew she was going to dump her drink on him. She sipped politely from her straw, getting down as much as she wanted, since her Long Island iced tea was not long for this world. She let Faul finish his little speech, staring at him disinterestedly as she considered where she was going to drench him. Tossing her drink in his face was a classic maneuver, but maybe it was a little cliche. Drenching his shirt or his hair really didn't seem to convey the proper level of insult. She was in a unique position today, because normally when Riri was at a bar she didn't see many guys laying on their backs. Faul was wide open.

He bookended his offensive rant with another insult, sealing his fate. Riri took one last sip of her drink and then overturned the glass, ice and all, over his crotch.
                                                                                      "Is that cold?" she asked condescendingly. "I'm marking my territory. If I see you on my way home--or ever again, really--your little wiener is gonna be coming home with me as a trophy." She wiggled her pinky at him when she said "wiener"; somewhat of a cheap shot as she had no idea how big he really was, but she wanted to get back at him for using sexist insults like "hysterical."

Even though he had made excuses for being at Lolita's and now here, Riri still suspected that he wasn't being completely honest about his intentions in waiting outside of Lolita's for so long. He could be a d**k about it all he wanted, but she knew he hadn't arrived here by coincidence. This guy was a creeper, and worse--he was an unapologetic one. Memory leaned in and lowered her voice so only those carefully listening could hear.
                                                                                      "I wasn't born yesterday. You could have just apologized."

Riri reached into her purse, pulled her wallet out and tossed a pair of fives at Arin. "Bartender," she said coldly. "Sorry about the mess. Come on, Rue." She tossed her wallet back into her purse and hooked Rue's arm in hers, dragging her coworker off the bar stool and away from the bar, towards the table that Rue had picked out when they'd first arrived. It wasn't any good storming off unless you had two or more people involved, and she didn't expect Ian would back her up, since in the space of barely a week he had ditched Lolita's, made friends with a bunch of douchebags, and gotten his face ******** up, seemingly in a fight that he didn't want to tell her about... Ugh, whatever. Those guys were jerks and they could have each other.

You're like the kiss of death, like the hand of fate《《
I can tell you're trouble but I still want a taste

Where am I? Snapdragon
Who am I with? Rue, Ian, Faul, Arin
What am I wearing? Girl at the (drag) show
Out-of-Character:

Sparkly Star

User Image

Arin rolled his eyes at what Faul said about how he wasn’t properly entertaining Rue. That girl didn’t seem to want to be entertained so he wasn’t going to waste time on her- duh. Riri and Faul began chatting, the sin of Sloth finally getting off the bar as Arin waited for Ian’s reply. It didn’t really bother him that Faul was engaging the blonde. Either Riri would be back for that second kiss or she wouldn’t, he was pretty much above caring about that at this point, considering how thrashed Ian looked. However he couldn’t help glancing over at the sin of Wrath as he spoke to Alistar. Why was he a bit jealous of that interaction but not of Riri talking to Faul? Why was he feeling jealous at all? It wasn’t like him, he was too self-centered for that most of the time.
Ian laughed a bit but didn’t reply. Riri asked him what was wrong but instead of giving a proper answer he just said that he looked good without a shirt on anyway. With a chuckle of his own Arin nodded and gave up trying to get answers. It wasn’t something super serious otherwise Ian wouldn’t take it so lightly. His brother grinned after what he said, but the blonde wasn’t impressed, instead she seemed to lose interest and went back to the conversation with Faul.
His shirtless looked over as Xaven approached the bar with Alistar. A slight frown came to Arin’s lips, seeing the way the pair seemed to be coupled up. Ian spoke to Faul, but the redhead behind the bar didn’t really register their words, he was too busy looking over at Alistar as she spoke. He smiled and got out a beer for her, passing it to her. He was about to congratulate her like a good sport, and make a quip about how she had won a night of his company but his plans were dashed and grin faded as she introduced her ‘friend’, a Mr. ‘Snazzy man’. Why was she complimenting Xaven? He was such a hot-headed p***k!
Arin took a deep breath and then let it out as a sigh, trying to calm down. He was reacting irrationally and strongly for some reason. He really didn’t hate his brother... this girl just was getting to him for some reason. He didn’t want to throw a fit, it wasn’t becoming and it was much more like Xaven to flip out over something small and stupid.
Before he could mention to Alistar that he actually knew her ‘friend’ the other male replied to her with his name and ordered a drink. All that would have been fine, but Xaven made the mistake of mocking him, telling him not to lose any more bets.
“Hmph.” The redhead ‘replied’, tipping his hat down in irritation and starting to work on getting Xaven’s drink together. Fine, Dirty Martini, an easy drink to make... but he’d make Xaven’s dirtier than expected. He started with two olives, then vodka and then vermouth but instead of adding water from the olive jar he made sure that Xaven wasn’t looking before adding plain tap water and half the grimy contents of a nearby dustpan. He inspected his work, which looked about right. He heard his brother asking Alistar about her job, talking about how ‘self-assured’ she was.
“Here ya go, bro.” Arin passed Xaven the drink. He had never put anything weird in any of his brother’s drinks before, he’d never felt a reason to, so maybe Xaven wouldn’t notice till he drank it. He was instantly distracted by Riri dropping her entire Long Island Iced Tea on Faul’s crotch.
Arin began to laugh hysterically, calling for the other bartenders to come clean up the mess on the floor.
“Because I sure as hell am NOT cleaning that up!” he ended with an amused grin. Riri even talked about Faul’s d**k, making the redhead laugh harder and harder. She even took out ten dollars and apologized for the mess before dragging off her friend to the table they’d started out at.
Barely managing to choke down his laughter, Arin tossed Faul a towel. Next he tipped his hat back up, his enthusiasm for life abruptly returned.
“Nah I don’t think she’d have a job like that with a boss and everything. Working for yourself or at a job where you can get away with whatever you want is way better.” The redhead interjected, his left hand absently lifting to adjust the stud in the cartilage of his ear. He’d already forgotten about Xaven’s drink.
User Image

Roxanne_Aerovane

Salem Lucid Ester

A l i a s A u r o r a

xXxkagetoraxXx

TheEmoDragonKnight

Loonamist"[/qu
9y4he9qh:8="Loonamist"[/quote]

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Alistar chuckled as Snazzy man introduced himself as Xaven and bowed his head to her. ”A pleasure to meet you Xaven.” She listend to him order his drink and only smirked as he told Arin that he hoped he was done loosing bets tonight. Taking the drink Arin gave her she returned his smile with a dazzling one of her own. She noted though that his face fell slightly as he took in Xaven next to her. Serves him right for thinking he could do better than her. Amused she watched as Arin made his brother’s drink but was distracted by Xaven’s question, and then one of the waitress’ dumping a drink in the sleeping man’s lap. Laughing softly she covered her mouth and shook her head. Things were certainly interesting around these guys.

She was drawn back to Xaven and Arin though as Arin spoke up and said that he didn’t think she would have a job with a boss like Xaven had suggested. With a grin she just shrugged at both of them. ”I suppose you both have earned the right to know my name. I, gentlemen, am Alistar Bastet. I suppose you could call me a Jill of all trades. However, my primary entertainment is as a performer. I have sung at several different establishments and am very ~proud~ of my accomplishments. Performing is again only my primary entertainment, but I do have other skills as well.” With a smug grin she winked at Arin. ”I still haven’t forgotten our bet dearie. How do you plan to entertain me this evening?” Shifting as she stood and leaned against the bar she folded her arms with her beer in front of her and her breast resting on top of her arms. It was obvious to both men that she had complete and total confidence in herself and her abilities. The lighting changed slightly as a new ‘girl’ came out on the stage and started performing a song Alistar knew very well. Feeling her phone go off in her back pocket she reached back and retrieved it looking at the notification. Without really thinking about it she started singing (Skip to 1:30 in) along to the song being played. By no means was she ignoring the two men she had her attention still on them but she was also responding to the notification on her phone before putting it back in her pocket.

User Image
I_am_IOI
TheEmoDragonKnight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out