Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Autobiographer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
•Gladeon Helio

Helio nodded with him. "In all honesty, I see how the Hated are treated and I don't feel as scummy as you would think someone who kills for a living would feel. Even while we grovel in pits of all maniacal sorts, if you're a survivor, you're far better off than some people in this world." His words sounded somewhat alien, and maybe a bit entitled to the less understanding. "I can't say I embrace what I did, but when you survive for so long with no losses, it's hard to hate it completely." He glanced at his weapons for a split second, and in that second it felt like half of the executions he preformed flashed before his bright blue eyes. Maybe they literally did, he didn't know for sure. He looked up again and shook it off, and cracked a smile, "Oh, I wouldn't be glad if I were you. Maybe I could explain exactly why everyone was kicked out later, but many of those men deserved to die in the rings rather than my fellows. Not to say some fighters do not deserve death, I can name several Gladeons that escaped whom I fear greatly." He looked down again. "But enough about me. What's your story?" He asked out of what little common curtesy he knew.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
DarkendSpawn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Its a pleasure to meet you Liam. Tell me, why did you seek me out personally?" He didn't fully know how to comprehend the situation dealt before him. This cyborg, or whatever, had a cold way of speaking to him and he didn't know if copying a more "human" approach to his speech pattern would comfort Maestro more or not. Personality, Maestro didn't care either way. "Um, you can speak whatever way you want to. Thats your choice..." Slightly puzzled by the cyborg's sudden appearance and to why Maestro, himself, was the best choice. Did Kasai bring him this way? If so, why? Because Maestro helped her? He was just tired of everything right now. He didn't really require sleep, but it was a luxury he was spoiled in and wanted to have in a place so new to him. He looked around and saw a cheap place to stay. Maestro pointed in that direction and asked. "Would you like to stay there. I have some money I think they'll accept. You can room with me if you wish."
UKYO
User Image

Ukyo chuckled heartily. "A notion well shared among a fair number of wariiors and fighters who have known no other life or principle. I merely expressed my concerns of the unfortunate cards life has dealt the Hated." He examined the horizon a bit, then continued. "I only say I'm glad that you've survived the ordeal. And that the Hated who live still have a chance at life. Perhaps to change or make a new lives for themselves. But I am not naive to think that there aren't any of those survivors with questionable motives and states of minds. A gladiator who's known only of blood and sand cannot be expected to become a child's school teacher overnight."
XANDER
User Image

"His essence is within me. He's dead. You saw him die yourself. Or did you? Well...you were there. But...you mentioning it, maybe his essence and my mind just happened to sync incorrectly or...could be anything." He paused for a bit. "Listen. I've no desire to hunt down my brother. I doubt he does as well, or he would've came for me by now. But if he does, I will not hesitate to retaliate." He paused for a moment of thought. "I sort of see why he stopped pursuing our father. I wanted the essence still, he beated to his own drum. A devil without a cause. And look. Regardless, he got it now. The essence. He did nothing. I've slowly come to realize we both are just devils without causes. Our father wanted to rule with the world in the palm of his hand. Us...we didn't care for the responsibility. All we wanted was freedom, an essence, power that gave us meaning to our lives, and vengeance on a so-called father who almost killed us."
ASH
User Image

Ash nodded. "Off we go then." Before she knew it, the rope pulled them up fast, the wind blowing around them. He held onto her tight. They traveled up for a bit. Then the rope pulled them up into a hatch. When they entered a door closed beneath their feet. Ash let go and planted both their feet on the metal. He let go of Nanis and grinned. "Welcome aboard the Storm Raider." The inside of the ship was very intricate and spacey for its size. The soft whirring of machinery was among them. "C'mon. You can put your stuff here." He led her to a spare cabin room. It was decent size for whatever she needed to store. "I'll admit, not as big as your old room, but just enough space for what you actually need."

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Esame The Spirit Summoner

Esame nodded, she didn't say anything about his brother...but Xander spat that out anyways. She leaned her chin on her knees as she continued to listen. Not really sure what to say next about all of this...but it seemed that all this actually sort of troubled him... Him and his brother had freedom yes...but there was still the responsibility of killing there father after words. Basically is father was a Devil? And with the Devil Slain there would need to be someone to take his place, to balance the world between good and evil. So eventually, either Xander, or his brother needs to take the throne, the job...so nothing below would get out of hand... Yet, Esame did not comment on any of this... she was sure if Xander put his mind to whatever he wanted, that is what he wanted.

"Yes..but... Responsibility will come...one day..." she said in all honesty...just like her responsibility had. "Maybe not now...maybe not in a hundred years of your choosing... but one day something will happen that will make one of you take that responsibility......... "

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~♥♥♥! Nanis !♥♥♥~~~

Nanis felt the sudden pull as the where hoisted up into the air quickly. The wind blowing causing the flower within her hair to fall out and plant on the window seal.... she eventually opened her eyes just in time before they landed... falling within the Ship with ease... Letting go finally Nanis glanced around, the place looked neat, and interesting to explore. She could hear the workings of the ship all around... so was this a flying ship? By obvious seeing, yes it was.

She followed Ash to the spare cabin and she entered it, of course it was not gonna be as big as her old room. Her old room was her house in a way...... this was actually Just a Room.... Nanis moved inside further and then placed her backpack on the bed with the pillow. She would unpack later. "This place is very big, and nice." she nodded.

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kira Tamaki

She smiled. "Best to not take any chances. That wound was pretty deep." She said. "You may regenerate cells pretty fast, doesn't mean you can't die." She said and got him more. Lucky she had made extra. She returned with the bowl and handed it to him. "Here you go."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amaya Suzunami

She smiled and looked at Esuta. "Silly girl." She murmured. She looked back at Van and smiled. "Yeah. I bet they have. Every time they go to relax, it seems gate takes a s**t on them." She said softly.

Dapper Autobiographer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
•Gladeon Helio

Helio shook his head in a sorry manor at the Hated. He remembered very little of his time as one, he was transformed at age 4, but from the little he knew about reality, he knew their life was unfairly hard. "Unfortunate may be an understatement. When people say they'd rather be a gladiator than be an normal human, something is wrong." He shook his head again at himself. The conversation made walking easier for him now, he didn't feel as tired when talking. Helio looked around the landscape while listening, as if he felt an old foe was watching him right now. He got a shiver up his spine and answered, "Yes, and I actually anticipate hearing news about a roving ex-Gladeon causing trouble. Maybe if will give me something to do, if I can't take the bad guys out in arenas now, maybe I can take them out in the real world." He wondered aloud.
UKYO
User Image

"There's a thought. A step towards your new life outside the Gladeon one. I do hope you strive for nobler deeds. But that's just me. I am not one to tell someone to change who they are, I merely impart advice and wisdom. There's always a choice to consider or take it. I make conversation and I meet people in my travels, and learn from my experiences and my socialization." He looked at the horizon of town which was only now a hundred or so yards away. "Ah here we are. I take it you are hungry, friend?"
XANDER
User Image

Xander stared at Esame. He remembered what she said when they were in the sky. He took it that she hoped he didn't go after Malakai. Now he tells her he won't...but now she says it's bound to happen? This is what he gets for opening up he supposed...
"Is that what you think? Is that why you left?" He asked plainly. "Maybe it's not just that you think you're a burden to me. Because I've told you over and over that you're not, but yet you sit there still...reserved."
ASH
User Image

"Heh. Why thank you. Now come. I'll give you the tour." He walked, assuming she'd follow. "Now. Make yourself at home. This ship is your playground...er...so to speak. The cockpit is big. ((Think FFX or FFX-2)) Heh refrain from pressing buttons though. Your room has its own toilet and shower." He walked up to a random ladder. "If you're lookin' for a nice breeze and nice view or just to relax, this ladder leads to the roof of the ship. You haven't lived until you sit up there while the ship flies. The wind blowin' through you, the sky at your fingertips..." He obviously romanticized it for Nanis as she was one who's only known captivity. "...jussst wouldn't recommend it for a storm. Hm. Any questions so far?" He asked as he turned towards her.
VAN

User Image
"Heh. Most of the time I don't think they were even trying to relax. Always looking forward to the next mission. Getting their hands dirty. Just thinking about it, I pretty much forgot how it all came to this. Just so much has happened."

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Esame The Spirit Summoner

What she really meant was that One of the brothers will have to take there fathers place as the main devil. With or without killing each other, it is bound to happen that one of them will be forced to gain that responsibility.

"No..I left because I felt myself a burden... and I still do..." Esame said honestly, "I feel like I am keeping you from what you really want to do... it is something I just...feel deep down that you may want something else then to be stuck with an annoying Spirit Summoner that keeps getting attacked. " she shrugged lightly. "And for being reserved... I've always been a bit reserved with certain things..." she muttered.

Dapper Autobiographer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
•Gladeon Helio

Helio considered the man's words. "I wish it were that simple. I can tell already that my past will play a greater role in my future than I had feared. It's not easy to avoid something like that, especially when most of your past escaped along with you," He stated. Electronic synapses and copper veins and metallic muscles buzzed and suddenly jolted inside of him discreetly. His eye twitched a little and he shook his head like he was trying to get water out of his ear. He held his forehead and shook it off. He had felt the same sensation a few time before since his escape. "Hungry? Oh, yes, very hungry." He responded a few seconds late. It was very relieving to come across another town.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff