Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~♥♥♥! Nanis !♥♥♥~~~

Nanis nodded in silence as she made her way back into her small cabin room. Closing the door behind her she then sat upon the bed and placed a hand upon her lap for a few seconds. What was she going to do now... ? Taking her backpack she pulled out a bag of carrots and placed it on the night stand, then placed the carrot shaped pillow at the head of the bed. Pulling out her sketch pad and pencil she placed that on the night stand as well... as she packed her few things she could feel the ship moving with ease threw the sky... Letting out a soft sigh she could almost see what was happening in the building that become nothing but a spec... The Red Lady was probably by now giving the Three Knocks upon the door, unlocking it, then coming inside to find her gone... After all, Ash pretty much stole a very valuable item that could have made the Building bigger then life. Hopefully, no one would be after him for this....

She then scooted up to her carrot pillow and wrapped her arms around it tightly.

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Liam Anderson (CYB-00-23)

Liam took the pamphlet Maestro offered to him. He held it awkwardly. "What is this?'Wi-Fi Services.'" He fiddled with it until he could open it. "Data recorded on "How to open a 'Pamphlet'" Step 1: Take page. Step 2: Move page over. Recorded in Everyday Processes." Liam walked toward the hall with the room as he scanned over the pamphlet. "Wireless communications Running at 50% capacity." He turned to Maestro. "I think 'Thank You' should be my correct response. Yes?"

Maestro_MAD

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ANYA

User Image She gulped her food down. "Uhhh... Let's see... My little black book of expensive fancy items..." She dug into one of her many pockets. "Not sure. A gazillion dollars?" she guessed as she finally produced a small black book and started flipping through it.

Dapper Autobiographer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
•Gladeon Helio

Helio led them past the crowds of people, who were starting to remove themselves from the streets. They had seen the spectacle and now the smoke was fading away. It was an interesting event for them, not many things like that happened here. Helio took them past the walls of the town down a road west of the one they took in. The expansive fields in front of them stopped at a tree line, where the smoke was coming from. Helio felt rejuvenated after eating, and he would for the next week or so. His cybernetic body could reap several times the amount of nutrients out of food than normal bodies could. They entered the forest area, not much farther to go until they were near the site...

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ESUTA - NIKOLAI

User ImageUser Image Nikolai reached for his flask, then snarled as he realized this was a public place, which meant no flask. He started swearing in Russian again, and cursing whoever had decided to open a pet shop in the mall.
UKYO
User Image

Ukyo matched Helio's pace as they passed the crowd of people, the walls of town, and into the forest area. If they were people injured in a crash, he hoped that they were okay and can do something about it. He would just have to wait and see as they neared the site of the mysterious, what seems to be, fallen object of some kind. One can never be to sure on the other hand.
XANDER
User Image

"Well, point is...you're not useless and you know what you're capable of. That key is gone and nothing can hold you down now. And whatever you may think of all the times you say I saved your skin or whatnot, think of them as chances to live on and get better. To fight off and make sure you never have to be this so called 'damsel in distress'." He paused and looked at her as she worried about getting a home and being attacked there as well. "Is that what you fear? Do you still want a home? What are you always faced with?"
ASH

User Image
Ash paused for a bit. As he looked ahead. "Sure. Despite the fact that that's not a real number, you got the right idea. Why don't you go and make sure our new crew member is taken care of or somethin'. Besides you need to make up for tryna scare her earlier -_-..." He said as he set coordinates.
HIRO
User Image

HIrowas halfway finished with his food. He looked around for a bit,semi-wondering where everybody was and what they were doing. Oh well. He'd catch up whenever he was ready. This was sort of a big place though....nah he'll be alright.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ESUTA - NIKOLAI

User ImageUser Image Esuta managed to get dragged back to Hiro soon enough. Nikolai roughly placed her in the seat next to him and hissed, "Vatch her." Then he stalked off to who knows where. Esuta shook her head a bit to clear it, then turned and looked to Hiro. She grinned and hugged him. "Hi, Kitty~! ♥ "

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ANYA

User Image Anya crossed her arms, pouting. "Pfft. Screw your real numbers," she muttered. Her eyes widened as he said she tried to scare Nanis. scream Then she flailed. "IDIDNOT! YOUKNOWIHAVELOTSAENERGYDON'TYOUACCUSEMEOFTHAT!! stressed "
HIRO
User Image

HIro chewed as he looked at Nikolai. "Hm?" Nikolai then walked off and was hugged by Esuta. "Oh. Ey. Wafs up?" He said with a mouthful.
ASH

User Image
Ash grinned, still looking ahead as he patted the top of Anya's head. "Ree-lax. I meant nothin' by it. Besides you should be happy I got a girl on our crew. You two can be be...'B.F.F.''s? Yeah I think that's what the kids call it down there. Anyway...yeah. Oh and she is NOT a pet."

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Esame The Spirit Summoner

Esame bit her lip as she remained crouched like the world was on her shoulders. Her mind was spinning as she questioned her own self that...and slowly she answered, "I fear that I don't belong anywhere... that I don't Have a place that I can call home. Just because you place a house on some land.. does not give it the title A Home. A Home is a warm place, a safe place, somewhere where you can relax, be with someone of your choosing and living in a story of its own. I... am always faced with complications? Is that the right word? Honestly it is not... I am faced with... dangerous situations where anywhere I go... it cannot be called Home. Xander I have never had a Home before..." she said in realization and wiped at her cheeks as tears started to come. Gosh she felt like a total sob.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~♥♥♥! Nanis !♥♥♥~~~

Nanis held onto the pillow like it was the only thing that could save her life at the moment. She tried to close her eyes to maybe get some rest but she just couldn't... Sitting up immediately, Nanis grabbed her sketch pad and pencil... Setting the pad down upon the bed in front of her, she then placed the pencil on top. Then she sat cross legged and stared at the notepad and pencil in silence....... not touching it, the Pencil stood up on its own, spun around on its point and then started to angle. Nanis squinted thinking of something to draw.. and as she thought, the pencil started to move.. creating faces, background, with quick easy strokes and marks....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff