Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

richard winced when he was kicked in the gut. he glared at light. he wondered what he was doing. the demon opened its red eyes still covered in darkness. he just stared at him before blasting darkness at him to throw him off of him

dark pouted still. yah well thats not the point even when he was avil in his real life he always left me by my self he snorted but richy all ways stayed by my side no matter what unless he had to side with light which was often actually. he is also the reason why me and light haven't killed or hurt each other badly yet. he sighed

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci sighed softly and nodded while light blocked the attack with light breath as he kept the demon held down. He then leaned closer to the demon
User ImageUser Image

the demon hissed at him and kneed him in the gut still trying to blast him off of him. richard had appeared behind his light self and pulled him up covering his mouth before disappearing with him. he appeared in the woods a ways way from the castle. he held the dark sword to his light sides neck as he still held onto him.light richard gulped. richard bent down and whispered in his ear now time to get rid of you. with you gone i will be free. its a shame dark ain't here to see you finally be taken care up.

dark yawned bored. he sighed wondering what to do figuring light would be able to handle getting richard back on his own.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci sighed also, while light suddenly chuckled now away from richard. He looked at dark richard, before he raised his right hand, as there were white gloves "I'm affraid you can't ever kill me, you could say i'm one hell of a demon" he said with a smirk as the glove flew off revealing the mark of satan.
User ImageUser Image

trichard looked at fang with an unimpressed look. look this has nothing to do with you and the only one that will die here is yin he tightened his grip around light richard. light richard winced slightly as richard pressed the dark sword against his throat. the demon richard created appeared by his side. besides light your saposta be an angle not a demon. the demon is dark and soon i will become completely a demon once yin is out of the way

dark looked at luci you think we should go check on them

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci nodded as light simply nodded "I am still an angel yes, but satan is at times allowed access to me now let go of him" he said as he moved once more now holding light richard bridal style on a tree branch.
User ImageUser Image

richard sighed when he on longer had his light side. you know i was hoping to do this with less mess but you leave me no choice he smirked as he ran the sword acrosse his own palm cutting him self deeply injecting darkness into the wound. light richard let out a yell in pain as a deep cut appeared on the same exact palm that dark richard had cut. darkness also formed around the cut as well as going into the wound. me and his are still of the same body what ever i do to my self happened to him and sense im immune to my darkness sword i wont cause any serous injury to my self

dark got up and left the school. he took to the sky heading in their direction.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci followed, light sighed and walked over to light richard then took his chin "If i kill you will i kill him also?" he whispered in a frown.
User ImageUser Image

light richard looked away from him but nodded slowly yes and it must be done sense i have failed to do what i was sapost to i was saposta keep the balance but ended up being the one to destroy it . he knew another way to kill his dark form with out killing him self but wont say it sense he didn't think he could live with having both dark and light inside him. i have been nothing but a burden he closed his eyes as tears streamed down his face. his dark form roll his eyes and couldn't believe he would resort to kill him instead of trying to seal away again sense they were only separated by a potion he had made. dark arrived there wondering what was going on.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci landed also then grinned some, as light nodded suddenly luci grabbed dark richard holding a sealing potion as light had the same he forced light richard to drink it along with dark richard then they shoved them together.
User ImageUser Image

both richards were caught off guard. they both ended up being combined together again into one person, richard fell to his knees coughing from being forced to drink that stuff. dark went over there and knelt down by richard to make sure he was ok. richard slowly stopped coughing and got his breath back some what. dark ruffled richards hair. richard looked at him but didn't smile or any thing. hey richy whats wrong? richard shook his head. i-its nothing j-just good to be back to normal is all dark just smiled and nodded its great to have you back richard rubbed his neck wear a scar had formed from the cut of the dark sword.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yuki started to cry and Alexander blinked. He was frozen where he was wishing that Richard or some one else was there with him at that moment.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci and light high fived each other, and smiled luci hugged richard then healed his wounds while light looked at the demon his eyes narrowing.

Wealthy Noob

Josh sighed as he left wanting to fine kyle after he took off
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

kyle finially had gotten his ears to stop ringing from moka's yelling. he flew into a tree near the school and sat down on it rubbing his head sense he had gotten a small headache. he laied back on the branch and closed his eyes listening to every thing.

richard let luci heal him. he started rubbing his head sense had started to hurt. dark put his hand on richards check. richard looked at him and smiled. dark smiled back then stood up and stretched. the demon glared back at light but didn't move. he just looked in richards direction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff