Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Noob

Josh chuckled "your still young" he smiled patting his head
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

kyle raised an eye brow what does me being young have to do with this and i am not that young i am a teenager now he still didn't like being treated like a little kid.

richard and dark blinked when luci shoved a screen in front of them. dark looked at it confused um oh k then.......so what is this saposta be richard looked at yuki and picked her up. he smiled at her ignoring the screen starting to go back to his normal self.

the demon chuckled shrugged i don't really know sense im not sure how long they will

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci pointed to the demon then to light, who gave a devilish smile and snickered before he turned his head and seemed to stare at them forcing shivers on them, as he brought one gloved finger to his lips the devilish smirk on his face. As luci's arm suddenly twists and he roars out in pain, dropping the screen as he collapses.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image

Alexander shrugged after a while and took to the air after a while. He smiled flying over the town his cat ears and tail out. He streached some looking around. Yuki giggled and smiled. She nuzzled up to him. She was about 2 or 3 to where she was about the age to start to learn to talk. da She looked at Richard. She only knew a few full works and papa or dada wasn't quite one of them yet.
User ImageUser Image

richard and dark blinked when luci's arm was twist and he fell to the ground. dark wasn't sure what to do. he just stood there is shock. richard looked at yuki when she tried to call him daddy. he shook his head then looked at luci wondering what was going on now.

the demon raise an eye brow at light.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Yuki let out a soft whine. She nuzzled up closer to Richard and looked at Luci and giggled. She didn't yet follow understand every thing again of what was going on. She started to cry a little bit wanting food. She watched Richard.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci was shaking "My arm all the bones are shattered" he managed to say as he was shaking in pain. While light looked at the demon, with a devilish smile "You must be hungry my lord" he said.
User ImageUser Image

richard sighed as yuki started to cry. he got up and got her a bottle from the kitchen. he put the formula in it along with the water. he put it in the microwave and once it was done and he cheked the temp he gave it to her. he then walked back to the room he was in. dark blinked looking at luci h-how is that possible

the demon nodded i sapose i could use some thing to eat. it will be a little while yet till my body is complete he sighed sense he body was still covered in darkness. he also wondered why it he was smirking like that

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Yuki smiled and took it. She watched him slowly drinking. She watched him and tilted her head to the side confused on what's going on with Luci.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci was shaking "It was light, that demon did something to light that image was them light s-saw me and shattered my arm he is a traitor" he said shaking, while light nodded "What do you wish to eat my lord" he said.
User ImageUser Image

dakr looked at luci in disbelief. he sighed a looked down. this all must be happening cause he had been killed before he got his powers. he never got to become an angle in his real life. this is probably going to crush richard if he hears this he thought for a moment i just hope with how unstable richard is right now he doesn't end up snapping richard had been standing right out side the door to the room. instead of going in he walked down the hall way down to his room. he went into his room and locked the door. he just looked at yuki watching her drink her bottle.

the demon shrugged it dont matter and i don't think richard will be needing his castle any more he smirked and started headed to the castle.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Yuki finished and looked around again. She pouted some wondering where Fang was. She nuzzled up to Richard and cooed in contentment. She closed her eyes and nuzzled up to him happy.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

luci nodded softly, as he looked at dark "Can you heal me" he said while light nodded as he walked beside the demon he then snapped as there was food on a table in the castle. "Yes my lord" he said with a devilish smile.
User ImageUser Image

dark nodded and started to heal his arm. im sorry if im not very good at this richy usually was the one healing people he made a face speeking of which he hasn't come back yet

richard took the bottle from her when she was done and set it on his night stand. he sat down on his bed and sighed looking around. he started to rock yuki thinking about finding some one else to watch her sense he didn't really feel like it the moment.

dark walked into the castel and then into the dinning room. he smiled at all the food and sat down. he started eating.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Yuki nuzzled up to him more. She hugged his arm some and let out a small yawn. She yawned again slowly falling asleep trying to fight it. She let out a soft whine not seeing her blanket or her small stuffed cat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff